Conquer Club

Balance Not Included Come Back Mafia End Game: Mod Down!!!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Balance Not Included Come Back Mafia D5: Gone in a Flash

Postby strike wolf on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:59 pm

*With No posts in over a day, I am moving the deadline up to May 1st.*
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Skoffin on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:29 am

I find DJ more suspicious, so I am starting with him. I find it a little off-putting that essentially every time he posts he seems to be trying to cast doubt on whether I can be trusted.

We can do DDS' original plan, on condition that if dakky is town and is leftover with Nag and chu tomorrow he please vote chu or I will never let him hear the end of it if it goes wrong. That would be an interesting situation though, if only because it would mean I haven't been doggedly going after chu the whole game for no reason :p

Vote DJ
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Fircoal on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:46 am

Skoffin wrote:I find DJ more suspicious, so I am starting with him. I find it a little off-putting that essentially every time he posts he seems to be trying to cast doubt on whether I can be trusted.

We can do DDS' original plan, on condition that if dakky is town and is leftover with Nag and chu tomorrow he please vote chu or I will never let him hear the end of it if it goes wrong. That would be an interesting situation though, if only because it would mean I haven't been doggedly going after chu the whole game for no reason :p

Vote DJ

But I'm good. As I explained before I'm pretty much the safest bet for being good. .w.

That said I don't disagree with the idea itself.

Vote: DJ
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:38 am

Alright, to get the day going I guess since it's been slowed to a crawl, and I don't think it'd change the outcome anyways.

Unvote vote DJ
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby dakky21 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:00 am

Since it was always between me and DJ and since I'm vanilla currently, I still think I'm a better lynch candidate. But for the sake of moving forward,

vote DJ
Captain dakky21

Postby Djfireside on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:57 am

Wow, Dakky that is a strange voting reason and since Im pretty much dead to rights now but not strung up yet, I am who I said I am.

Skoffin, I put doubt on your because there is doubt, you can not prove yourself anymore than I can. The only ones who could was Dakky and DDS. Everyone else was all hearsay so good luck town
Always question things given too easily.
Private Djfireside

Postby Djfireside on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:00 am

And dakky,just to clarify cause that came out strange, each time im lynched in the last two games you have a point as to why I shouldnt be lynch and something else that should happen but still get lynched anyways. Just laughing to myself I guess
Private Djfireside

Postby strike wolf on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:58 pm

Vote Count

Dakky (1) Nag
DDS
DJ (4)-Skoffin, Fircoal, DDS, Dakky
Nag
Fircoal
Skoffin

That's a lynch. Scene upcoming.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby nagerous on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:11 pm

Uh that is a surprise dakky is clearly final scum
Captain nagerous

Postby strike wolf on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:21 pm

D5: End Scene

As the street munched on cars, many of the town visited the hospital. Some were there to visit someone who told them he had been the victim of many tests, though those visiting him cast wary eyes. Others, gathered around at the doctor's office. Hibbert came out thinking that they were patients but was instead greeted by angry rants about him being scum. Hibbert chuckled as was his way and assured the town that he was one of them but as he lifted the syringe he thought it turned into a viper and screaming ran out of the room.

Taking his flight as confirmation, town chased him through the halls of the hospital Scooby Doo style minus the music before he finally fell back into a tv and was sucked back into that 2D world. Town scratched their heads not sure what had just happened but they sought out information that might shed light on who he was and what would happen now. Finding his spare coat, they searched his wallet and procured an ID.

Drfireside-Dr. Hibbert-Town Doctor has been lynched.

It is now Night 5, you have 72 hours to send in your actions.

Cadet strike wolf

Re: Balance Not Included Come Back Mafia N5: TV Doctor

Postby Djfireside on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:39 am

Dr. Hibbert: You have twenty-four hours to live.
Homer: Twenty-four hours!
Dr. Hibbert: Well, twenty-two. I'm sorry I kept you waiting so long.
Private Djfireside

Re: Balance Not Included Come Back Mafia N5: TV Doctor

Postby strike wolf on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:16 pm

All actions in. Since I'm liable to be busy the next couple days and I don't see a good reason to delay, I'm starting day early.

N5 End Scene

The stadium roared to life but none were livelier than the team's biggest fan. He clapped, he yelled, he waved. He was even known for starting the occasional riot and tonight he was undeterred. Wearing a t-shirt only because he was told he had to, he made his way through the stands, caring not that he was deep in enemy territory. It was unclear what the teams were playing as the rules seemed to be an odd mix of tag, Football of both varieties and the occasional touch of Basket ball but the sports fan didn't care as his gums flapped, his beer, some light swill, spilled over onto the opposing fans, their threats only seemed to liven him up more and as the night went on, he seemed to be relentlessly hammering one figure in particular. As the game closed and his taunts long since died out, no one was sure who had pulled the trigger and killed the sports fan, if it was the one he taunted or another in the crowd but no one seemed to be too upset. As town searched for id and robbed him of his season tickets, they found his drivers license, with his face done up in team colors, in his right pocket.

Nagerous-Overzealous Sports Fan-Town Instigator has been killed.

As town approached the square for morning thinking everything would be quiet now, they watched as tree leaves roared deafeningly in the breeze and fly ate a spider in its own web. Another town was dead and they felt the end was near. For those who were worried that four wouldn't be enough to stem the tide of scum, their worries increased when they saw the dead cat lying not far from last night's commotion.

Skoffin-A Frightened Cat-Town Hider has been killed.

It is now Day 6. With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch.

Cadet strike wolf

Re: Balance Not Included Come Back Mafia D6: Instant Replay

Postby Fircoal on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:20 pm

DDS what did you see?
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby strike wolf on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:22 pm

It serves Nag right for drinking light beer. He had it coming.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:33 pm

Targeted dakky to see if Skoffin went through with her role. Nag also targeted dakky. I'm sure it played out with Skoffin getting killed for visiting and nag catching the night kill.

Vote dakky
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby dakky21 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:47 pm

Yeah right, you targeted me and Skoff hided behind nag and everything went like you want it to be...

vote DDS though it's an omgus...

I didn't do sh*t this night and yet people died and you want me lynched?
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:56 pm

We're at LYLO so be careful with the vote Chu... you will decide if town wins or scum wins....
Captain dakky21

Postby Fircoal on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:00 pm

This is going to be fun. x.x Second time where I have to make a win or loss decision. I think I'm going to need to try to figure this out with the things from before. Feel free to try to convince me in the meanwhile.
Captain Fircoal

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:31 pm

Think about it. Skoffin wouldn't have been killed unless the person that she targeted was either scum or the target that she hid behind was killed. I'm seeing both Nag and Skoffin visiting the same target. I'm 100% positive that Nag targeted Dakky and caught the kill intended for either me (or him) and Skoffin died for visiting Dakky. Skoffin would not have died either way.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:32 pm

Skoffin would not have died for visiting anyone else is what I mean on that last sentence*. Sorry.

I like this down to the wire 3 way vote. Lol.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby dakky21 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:24 am

DDS for whole game you've been seeing people. Ok, you are a watcher. But as Mets pointed earlier (while scum himself), roles are not alignment based. So you can be scum watcher and Chu can be scum bulletproof. Just think of it. Of course neither you or Chu will confess, but it's a possibility.
Captain dakky21

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:17 am

Kind of argument is that? We've confirmed how Skoffins role operates. She visited you, and died. Nag visits you as well, and dies.

Even if there was a redirector in this, I wouldn't see both visiting you.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby dakky21 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:35 am

You're a scum watcher. If Skoffin visited you, and Nag visited me, and you're lying about who visited who while issuing the kill on Nag and Skoff hiding behind you explains everything.
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:37 am

Or Skoffin just hided behind Nag and you killed Nag... and now are lying to know that they both visited me.
Captain dakky21

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:43 am

dakky21 wrote:You're a scum watcher. If Skoffin visited you, and Nag visited me, and you're lying about who visited who while issuing the kill on Nag and Skoff hiding behind you explains everything.

I'm not sure why I'm arguing with you on this, or why you referenced Mets as a valid argument when that was what killed him, but my night action clearly shows both of them visiting you.

The problem with your theory is that I made that plan ton check both you and (dj), so for Skoffin to visit Nag that would have been counter intuitive to what we laid out the other day. Even if Skoffin did not visit you and visited Fircoal instead, that would mean Nag caught the night kill.
No matter which way you want to look at it, you've been caught.

I can make no further argument in this and only trust in Fircoals judgement that I've been honest since day 1.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives