Conquer Club

Balance Not Included Come Back Mafia End Game: Mod Down!!!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Balance Not Included Come Back Mafia D4: Shout Out

Postby Skoffin on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:42 pm

Yup, replace pls.

Also we need someone to hammer Mets, otherwise we are about to no lynch.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby dakky21 on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:02 pm

I don't think someone has read 32 pages ... maybe Wing but he is away... and the replacement needs to read 32 pages... I wouldn't want to be in their skin...
Captain dakky21

Postby Skoffin on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:23 pm

I believe skittles was willing to replace
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby strike wolf on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:51 am

Vote Count:

Nag
Djfireside (1) Mets
Dakky
Mets (4) Dakky, Skoffin, DjF, DDS
Legion
DDS
Skoffin (1) Nag

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Since Mets has reached above the minimal requirement of votes to cause Lynch with the rule change initiated day 2, he will be lynched.

D4 End Scene

Dr. Egg worked tirelessly in his laboratory. Chaos had changed things for him and he no longer knew what his inventions did and he wanted the stability back. Even so his eggs were the closest thing he had and he would use them to drive town into the ground. As he prepared for night he opened his safe to retrieve his next invention when he saw an eggo waffle. Funny, he thought he only had the-

The explosion was small and town wondered if their trickery was enough or worth it when theyou searched the body:

Metsfanmax-Dr. Egg-Mafia Max Scientist has been lynched.

It is now night 4. You have 72 hours to send in actions.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Re: Balance Not Included Come Back Mafia N4: Sunny Side Up.

Postby strike wolf on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:54 am

Skittles! Will be replacing Legion
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:59 am

TY Strike. :D
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Skittles! on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:59 am

Thank god it's night so I can read up on some shit.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:01 am

Skittles! wrote:Thank god it's night so I can read up on some shit.

Hurry up NOOB! <3
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby Skittles! on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:04 am

I'm all read up, now hopefully I don't die.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby strike wolf on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:15 am

Night 4 End Scene

With another scum gone, the town celebrated another night even as they were wary of retaliation. A few strange individuals showed their faces here and there but other than some talking buildings nothing seemed sinister in the night. A sharp sound dsitracted them from the mouse walking on the ceiling and they went towards the direction but no one was found. Wind whistled around them and they huddled together for protection but as the dawn rose they counted their number again. They were all still there.

Day 5 begins

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Cadet strike wolf

Re: Balance Not Included Come Back Mafia D5: Still Alive

Postby Fircoal on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:05 am

I did not know when the deadline was so that's why I didn't post on the day before x3 I should be more on top of that.

That was a good lynch though. I'm guessing we have one scum left and that they either targeted me or Skoffin, or that they didn't target anyone tonight. What did everyone do?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:32 am

I targeted Skittles following what Skoffin laid out as a plan. No visits.
I'm going to assume they didn't target anyone unless Skittles made the block. I'm still sifting through some of the posts in D3 to see if we missed anything for when Samlen was lynched.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby strike wolf on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:07 pm

D5 scene

Town's security didn't last long as someone came down upon the town quickly. Everyone dodged in different directions as smoke filled the air with a large boom. People thought they were safe until they looked back into the center of the crater and found only a broken flashlight and one person missing.

Skittles-flashlight guy-town Lighthouse has been day killed.

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Cadet strike wolf

Re: Balance Not Included Come Back Mafia D5: Gone in a Flash

Postby Fircoal on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:42 pm

So it's completely and utterly obvious that Skittles had targeted the last mafia member. Now the only question is, who is that player.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Skittles! on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:01 pm

God dammit, gl town.
Private Skittles!

Postby Djfireside on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:24 pm

I tend to agree with that thought path. I followed the plan and protected DDS
Always question things given too easily.
Private Djfireside

Postby dakky21 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:45 pm

Skittles! wrote:God dammit, gl town.

As LMAO as it sounds, you've read 33 pages and died... well. LMAO. Who can be THAT cruel? DJF? Chu? I'm lost here.
Captain dakky21

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:19 pm

nagerous wrote:I targeted mets night three but the mod got my night action wrong and thought I said fircoal.

Night one I didn't send a night action

Is this something the mod can actually confirm or do we have to assume it was wrong and takes Nag word for it?

Either way, I've re-read some of the D3 stuff, and I'm starting to narrow things down a bit.

We have...
Skoffin - Hider
Nag - Beefy Bodyguard (Instigator if we're going to use "town unfriendly" names here)
Dj - Doc
Myself - Watcher
Dakky - Test Subject.
Fircoal - Diamond - Bulletproof

The only confirmed town is now dead, and I'm really feeling as if Skoffin is confirmed town only because she went balls to the wall in defending Sam, and correctly guessing Met's. I have no reason to suspect her.

Dakky is still suspect to me. Not my top however.

DJ - It's hard to confirm or deny DJ's claim unless I watch who he protects. He's been a submariner though for the majority of the game which poses a problem to the next candidate...

Nag - Also a submariner, with a role name that doesn't sound town friendly. DJ did point it out earlier that Met's name was scummish, and it turned out he was. Not the best lead honestly, but one other thing I find suspicious is that in 4 nights, he did not catch one single bullet or action that I know of. It seems incredibly unlikely that he somehow hasn't gotten killed for targeting someone, statistically speaking. To me at this moment, Nag seems the most scummish.

Fircoal - Kind of a lurker, been more active recently. If we're going off of what Skoffin has claimed with herself getting killed by hiding behind scum, we can assume Fircoal is cleared.

Myself - The longest OMGUS has paid off. I demand a CC award.

Skoffin, is there anyone alive currently that you hid behind that you can clear that would narrow thing's down?
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:25 pm

Hold the phone actually. I just realized that since I watched Skittles last night, and if we were going off of what Skoffin had said to do...Then why didn't I see Skoffin visit Skittles?

Can you explain why you didn't follow through what you had said earlier Skoffin?
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby nagerous on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:50 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Hold the phone actually. I just realized that since I watched Skittles last night, and if we were going off of what Skoffin had said to do...Then why didn't I see Skoffin visit Skittles?

Can you explain why you didn't follow through what you had said earlier Skoffin?

Wait so you watched skittles! Did you see anyone visit him??

I targetted skoffin in the night like I said I would so any action she did would have been redirected towards me therefore she hid behind me rather than whoever she initially advised she would be targeting
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:00 pm

Oh fucking crap I have been a bit slow here just realised that was a day scene. Surely though skittles targetted the right person who also targetted them? So DDS you are saying skittles wasn't visited by anyone - but this was because they were not night targetted but day targetted. That is one piece of luck for the mafia right there.

Strike was super quick in posting that day scene though last time he waited a little while. I am guessing the whole day kill element is time dependent and scum had to act quickly. Will be interesting to review time stamps to see who has had a chance to post before skittles could reveal who he targetted.

Damn...

Skoffin was redirected to me though through my night action so is innocent now in my eyes

I am thinking dakky is the last scum
Captain nagerous

Postby Skoffin on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:34 am

I did in fact target Legion/Skittles last night. But my impression from my role description is that no one could in fact target me, which should mean that Nag can't have diverted me elsewhere; so DDS should have seen me visit Skittles.
I'll give a chance for everyone else to give their thoughts first before I proceed.

Sorry skittles, but I did laugh when I saw you died after reading the entire game. Bad luck chap.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby nagerous on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:11 am

Skoffin wrote: I did in fact target Legion/Skittles last night. But my impression from my role description is that no one could in fact target me, which should mean that Nag can't have diverted me elsewhere; so DDS should have seen me visit Skittles.
I'll give a chance for everyone else to give their thoughts first before I proceed.

Sorry skittles, but I did laugh when I saw you died after reading the entire game. Bad luck chap.

Are you able to clarify the point with the mod? As otherwise it sounds like you and DDS are contradicting each other
Captain nagerous

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:55 am

nagerous wrote:
Skoffin wrote: I did in fact target Legion/Skittles last night. But my impression from my role description is that no one could in fact target me, which should mean that Nag can't have diverted me elsewhere; so DDS should have seen me visit Skittles.

Are you able to clarify the point with the mod? As otherwise it sounds like you and DDS are contradicting each other

What she is saying is that scenario one, she visited skittles, I lied and I'm scum. Scenario 2, she lied, didn't visit skittles, and that she is scum.

If you targeted her and if her role states that she can't be targeted, then I'm obviously bring implicated.

I can only assure people at this point that I'm indeed a town watch.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:22 am

Or scenario 3 that I just thought about after making that last post...

Let's assume that both you and Skoffin and myself are speaking the truth.
Skoffins role doesn't protect her from Nag and Nag did indeed grab her instead of visiting skittles.
Skoffins role gets her killed if she visits scum, this would clear Nag because he would have been role blocked otherwise.
She visited Fircoal in a previous night, this eliminates Fircoal as a suspect.
The last three remaining is myself, DJ and Dakky.

Dakky could have ties with Mets and was instructed by him to roleblock me (yes I'm going back to that argument), which would explain that action, and he may have the night kill ability now.

DJ's role is incredibly hard to prove and was thus role blocked by Skittles out of suspicion. That's the only thing I could think of with Skittles if he targeted DJ.

We can lay out another plan for the next night however and opt a no lynch (I know, unpopular).

Let's say DJ targets Fircoal who is bulletproof, I visit Fircoal, Skoffin visits DJ, Nag visits Dakky.
Assuming this all goes according to plan...
Fircoal gets visited by DJ.
I see it.
Nag dies for catching a night kill, which would implicate Dakky.
Skoffin dies for visiting DJ (And one of us would likely die), which would implicate DJ.

Unless I'm missing something there, I believe that's how the night would turn out.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives