Conquer Club

[OFFICIAL] Lion King Mafia - Town Scarred as Mafia Wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

MVP

Poll ended at Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:48 am

skittles
No votes
pikanchion
21%
Masket
43%
Hotshot
No votes
Ragian
7%
Kwanton
21%
Dakky
7%
Samlen
No votes
Benga
No votes
Djfireside
No votes
Flores
No votes
Skoffin
No votes
Chu
No votes
Madmitch
No votes
Mandy
No votes
DDS
No votes

Total votes : 14

Re: [OFFICIAL] Lion King Mafia Day 4-This Monkeys Gone to He

Postby madmitch on Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:32 pm

@Mandy who did you roleblock?
Cadet madmitch

Postby Skittles! on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:59 pm

HotShot53 wrote:Since I now have some votes on me, and with the idea of the mass claim going around, it seems time to claim... I am Pumba, and I am mason with Skittles who is Timon. (I hope Skittles doesn't mind me claiming for him, but after my claim it was pretty obvious the other side)

I was going to claim for us as well anyway. So all G BROTHER.

This whole day I have been thinking - why is Mandy going after Cult and not Scum? Yes, they are both dangerous, but what is Mandy going to win from taking cult out of the game? While he name claims Simba, and possibly a cop (tho he is hesitant to say so), I still feel like he is playing the town for his own advantage. He's so sure that there is only 1 scum (scar) and the rest are cult.

I am on the fence with the Skoffin lynch anyway - claiming Nala, who is the most important female character in the movie, is a risky move. While it is a possibility that a follower of hers is actually Nala, I find it super far fetched - much like many of Mandy's theories in the game. For me, Mandy is the player who is causing the most confusion in this game, and he has been doing it since it started. Why?
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby Minister Masket on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:53 pm

Wow, I'm glad I caught this thread before my next few days of not being able to post. (Yellowstone)

Since the majority are claiming, I'm happy to come forward as Sarabi. And no Mandy, I'm still not in a cult.

madmitch wrote:@Mandy who did you roleblock?

I thinking the bigger point here is should we be taking mandy's word that he's being roleblocked at face value. Isn't it the commonest excuse to get out of revealing night actions?
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:56 pm

madmitch wrote:@Mandy who did you roleblock you?

Fixed.

Nala (Roleblocker)(Cult)

I didn't color the "Roleblocker" part because it seemed to me to be a violation of the spirit of the 2. rule.

Skittles! wrote:
HotShot53 wrote:Since I now have some votes on me, and with the idea of the mass claim going around, it seems time to claim... I am Pumba, and I am mason with Skittles who is Timon. (I hope Skittles doesn't mind me claiming for him, but after my claim it was pretty obvious the other side)

I was going to claim for us as well anyway. So all G BROTHER.

This whole day I have been thinking - why is Mandy going after Cult and not Scum? While he name claims Simba, and possibly a cop (tho he is hesitant to say so), I still feel like he is playing the town for his own advantage. He's so sure that there is only 1 scum (scar) and the rest are cult.

I am on the fence with the Skoffin lynch anyway - claiming Nala, who is the most important female character in the movie, is a risky move. While it is a possibility that a follower of hers is actually Nala, I find it super far fetched - much like many of Mandy's theories in the game. For me, Mandy is the player who is causing the most confusion in this game, and he has been doing it since it started. Why?

After having taken 2 Days to write this post, these are the things that you have got wrong:

Yes, they are both dangerous, but what is Mandy going to win from taking cult out of the game?

:shock:

The same thing that you will win, I would hope! If my theory is correct, there are is only one Mobster left while the Cult is on the brink of winning. If my theory is wrong, then there are 2 Mobsters left and fragging Skoffin still leaves us in the game.

While he name claims Simba, and possibly a cop (tho he is hesitant to say so), I still feel like he is playing the town for his own advantage. He's so sure that there is only 1 scum (scar) and the rest are cult.

Never claimed Cop. Also, given how, after 3 Nights I am going after Skoffin WITHOUT beginning my case against her with "So I investigated her and got Scum result"; I would think it obvious that I am in fact NOT a Cop.

I am on the fence with the Skoffin lynch anyway - claiming Nala, who is the most important female character in the movie, is a risky move. While it is a possibility that a follower of hers is actually Nala, I find it super far fetched - much like many of Mandy's theories in the game.

You are putting the carriage before the horse. If she is Cult Leader, she is claiming the name of one of her followers who happens to be Nala; and it is not only possible but probable that by Day 4 a Cult Leader would have recruited at least one named character.

On the subject of Nala being the most important female character in the movie, I feel that, in the spirit of roleplaying Simba, I need to contest that claim and send give love to Serafina. :wink:

For me, Mandy is the player who is causing the most confusion in this game, and he has been doing it since it started. Why?

You mean like interpretating your Mason buddy's soft-claim to the people who were still seeking to lynch him after he posted it?
Why am I doing things like that? Because, sadly, I have to do them to give this Town a fighting chance.

Minister Masket wrote:Wow, I'm glad I caught this thread before my next few days of not being able to post. (Yellowstone)

Since the majority are claiming, I'm happy to come forward as Sarabi. And no Mandy, I'm still not in a cult.

No! :shock: Really? Who would have guessed that!

On page 27?

Based on your illogical hypothesis that Nala is the Doc?!

As for your not being Cult, the best way to prove that would be to help lynch the Cult Leader.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:58 am

BTW, Fircoal if you ninja Pikachion you can still claim Serafina.

Who isn't even in the game. :lol:

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:22 am

Might as well wait for fir and pika. See what they have to say at this point
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Pikanchion on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:23 am

I am A Rhino.

As the Pumbaa/Timon thing seems somewhat plausible, I guess I'll Unvote: HotShot53
Vote: madmitch
Private Pikanchion

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:07 am

Pikanchion wrote:I am A Rhino.

As the Pumbaa/Timon thing seems somewhat plausible, I guess I'll Unvote: HotShot53

I am SHOCKED with this VT claim. :|

Seriously though, does it at all bother you that Skoffin chose your role as her safety net, instead of one of the other Culties?

I don't mean to play to any feeling of betrayal, after all this is just a game; but from purely resource management standpoint it's just such a bad decision.
You are veteran Mafia player, you haven't played on CC before so people are less likely to metagame you and, worst of all, you are tightly connected to her. What's the point of stripping away your ability to claim Nala, when you are one Cultie that she would, arguably, have to protect the most.

Tsk, tsk.

Postby madmitch on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:19 am

well WHAT DO YOU KNOW ? Y ou are a rhino ,are you part oh the herd , 1 horn or 2 ,took you long enough to come up with that, what did you do? look at the pictures of the lion king and say oh a rhino I can get away with that, I accused you and Skoffin being partners and I think I am right , THIS day will be over soon enough and the truth will be revealed ,so keep playing your little charade the truth is coming.
Cadet madmitch

Postby Skittles! on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:52 am

Okay this is so silly. Another townie? Please. I'm going to have to go with Mandy, again. I don't know what is going to happen if she turns out town, but here we go.

vote skoffin
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby Skoffin on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:07 am

unvote

@Hotshot/Skittles I'm familiar with two types of masons, masons that are set in numbers from the beginning (eg 2 masons) or masons that can recruit. Am I right in assuming that you are non-recruiting masons that have no other aspects to your role? And am I right in assuming that you were both told in your role PM the character name of your partner? If that is the case then you two are basically our clear townies.

Somewhat disappointed, as I had thought Pumba would be some sort of medic; I suppose as someone else commented that 'protective mother of her cub' might make sense theme wise to make Sarabi a protective role, but personally I think IF scum were to be given fake claims that Sarabi would be the most likely option for that. Based on Mandy's claim about not being a cop but having actions, and he's the protector of a pride, it miight make sense for him to be a doc role. Essentially my theory is if Sarabi is not a doc-type claim then it may be a fake claim left open for scum, so I'm not putting masket in the okay party list yet.

I'm not sure whether to be offended that Mandy is suggesting that I would play as cult so badly, being scum is my speciality friend [-(

If we are going to the trouble of hypothesising who I would or would not recruit as a cult:

I absolutely would not have chosen Pika (sorry pika), especially not this soon. Recruiting Pika would not benefit me because for starters he's already too closely tied to me as a player and as such would be assumed a likely recruit, he's a more likely lynch candidate then a portion of players here, and because I have the belief that I have a reasonable chance of convincing him into a) not lynching me or b) going after someone else in general circumstances. As such it's better for me to recruit people that may be a threat to me and not recruit people I may already have in the bag, as it essentially expands my vote power.
Similar for Skittles and Chu, I think I have a reasonable chance of convincing them over to my side than others and that's a point against making them recruits; the only real difference is that they aren't linked to me so closely as I didn't bring them over to this site and they aren't likely lynch candidates in general. As such, skittles/chu would be options for recruiting if a better option is not necessary.
I wouldn't choose masket because getting himself lynched is his speciality (Sorry lol )
I wouldn't choose Hotshot because he gets himself lynched via lurking
DDS would be a good choice because he, as stated, would be an unlikely recruit target and he is intelligent enough to have a reasonable chance of talking himself out of trouble.
I absolutely would cult mitch because absolutely no one would think anyone would want to recruit him
As for you mandy saying why I'd never recruit you; I would have, if I were cult. For starters, I must assume that you are smart enough to figure things out even if I did not have the chance to talk to you at night. If you assume I took the role of another player, why would I not assume that you would back off me the moment I claimed Nala and had no counterclaim? That would be a good way to get you to get off my hypewagon without it looking like youm backed off due to being a new recruit.

@Pika Why did you not claim when all the other no-name characters came forward?
I think we still need to hear from chu, but I think this is a pretty safe bet now Vote pika

Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:14 am

Pikas claim is a sequel claim. Im not seeing any indication that we're following that theme.

I still would like to hear Fircoals name claim however, despite knowing at this point that pika is likely Shenzi
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby Skoffin on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:16 am

^ Pre much

Out of interest mandy, who do you think the cult team consists of ;)
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Minister Masket on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:35 am

I can sort of get why Pika may have kept that quiet, especially at the time players like myself were doubting how many VT's there were, and he had as little reason to claim then as Chu or Skoff.

I still distrust match so my vote stays where it is.

REALLY Skittles? You're going along with the Mandy charade? :-s
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:35 am

Skittles! wrote:Okay this is so silly. Another townie? Please. I'm going to have to go with Mandy, again. I don't know what is going to happen if she turns out town, but here we go.

vote skoffin

Have to agree with MM, this is a strange turn for you. We have a Nala claim that isn't being countered. Mandys theory would make sense, however, and with that, I propose the following...

I'll U-turn my argument. Now that we have a likely candidate for Shenzi with Pika or Fircoal, given how one is a terrible claim, and the other is silent on the matter, let's do as Mandy is suggesting. Worst case scenario, he's dead wrong about the cult, but we'll have a strong lead into the next day, which we can afford.

We vote for Skoffin, and implore Shenzi, at this point, if Mandy is correct, we'll both lose if Scar lives. If Skoffin flips cult but isn't Scar, we'll have to rely on Shenzi to make the correct shot.

Mandy, who would you propose for a secondary candidate as Scar?
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby Pikanchion on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:48 am

Skoffin wrote:@Pika Why did you not claim when all the other no-name characters came forward?

Why did I not claim before I joined the game..? The only thing my claiming would have done is help make town power roles a bigger target, scum surely have no reason to target anybody that has claimed VT. I made it clear I had doubts about the VT lynch mob plan earlier, now you know why. I think so many claiming VT so early was a mistake in the beginning, adding to a mistake doesn't make it any better and it's frankly no wonder that scum have managed to kill off power roles both the last two nights with almost everybody who didn't have a power claimed as such.
Private Pikanchion

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:29 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
Skittles! wrote:Okay this is so silly. Another townie? Please. I'm going to have to go with Mandy, again. I don't know what is going to happen if she turns out town, but here we go.

vote skoffin

Have to agree with MM, this is a strange turn for you. We have a Nala claim that isn't being countered. Mandys theory would make sense, however, and with that, I propose the following...

I'll U-turn my argument. Now that we have a likely candidate for Shenzi with Pika or Fircoal, given how one is a terrible claim, and the other is silent on the matter, let's do as Mandy is suggesting. Worst case scenario, he's dead wrong about the cult, but we'll have a strong lead into the next day, which we can afford.

We vote for Skoffin, and implore Shenzi, at this point, if Mandy is correct, we'll both lose if Scar lives. If Skoffin flips cult but isn't Scar, we'll have to rely on Shenzi to make the correct shot.

Mandy, who would you propose for a secondary candidate as Scar?

@DDS Scar (Cult Leader)? If he is in the game, but not Skoffin; then I fear that I am, at this time, the least likely person to find him because, during this Day 4, an almost complete picture of who-is-who has formed in my mind (which, I will gladly share, provided I am not fastposted by Nag, after Skoffin has been hammered). I will not share this before, Skoff is hammered, out of fear of splitting the votes.

I will give you an example: the reason why I was so quick to conclude that MM is probably Sarabi on page 27 was based on 1) knowing that I am not Sarabi and also 2) supposing that Skoffin & Pika aren't Sarabi (since I put them on Scar and Nala); and that Hotshot & Skittles also aren't Sarabi (since Hotshot soft-claimed them Masons the page before). This left only Mitch, yourself, Fircoal and MM as possible Sarabi, which made it much easier for me to connect MM's post with his role.
My point is that I am currently operating from perspective that is based on the assumption that Skoff is Scar. If Skoffin flips as anything other then Scar (Cult Leader) that would mean that my current perception of the game is fundamentaly flawed and I would have to reevaluate everything with fresh eyes.

@Skoff I'll tell you after you get hammered (as always, provided that Nag doesn't bring the Night before I can post.)

Re: [OFFICIAL] Lion King Mafia Day 1-Elephant's Graveyard Mu

Postby nagerous on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:36 pm

Vote Count :

Skoffin (4) Mandy, Mitch, Hotshot, skittles
    Mitch (2) masket, pika
    Pika (1) skoffin

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Captain nagerous

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:56 pm

Vote Skoffin
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:12 pm

Firstly, a short post, just in case that Nag is awake and writting the scene.

My opinions (all based on the premise that Skoffin is Cult Leader):

Cult: Pika and Mitch. I KNOW that there are two or less of them, because I roleblocked Skoffin on Night 2.

Mafia: Fircoal

Postby Fircoal on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:50 pm

You all know there is this thing called being busy? And just because I haven't claimed yet is not because I don't want to claim but because I hadn't checked the thread since I was last here.

In any case since the hammer came, I'll just save it until tomarrow.

Although it feels like there was a much better way to figure out everything. :roll:
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:27 pm

Now that that is out of the way, let me put on some music and elaborate. Until Nag perceives the vote and posts the scene, I feel kinship with Schrödinger's cat for until that time I exist in the state that is 50% Town Hero and 50% That Stubborn Idiot (Which I am DONE listening to). :mrgreen:

Firstly: The Cult

Pika: Was, undoubtedly, not Skoffin's best choice. I really like the way he plays Mafia, but he is too easy to connect with Skoffin.

In Skoffin's defense, after two Mobsters fragged on Day 1, she can be excused for thinking that Cult is in for smooth ride and that she might very well win the game before the Town even becomes aware that there is a Cult.

As for Pika's scum-tells, he was fighting against my Cult theory every step of the way. His arguments were good, but defending Skoffin is defending Skoffin. Then there is his vote hoping on Day 4:

First he voted me. Now, I am perfectly understandable of people who, while watching my crusade vs Skoffin, questioned the quality of my game (or my sanity). But, c'mon good or bad I was obviously playing in a townish fashion. I could understand Fircoal, Skittles, MM or Flores suspecting me, based on my meta from Nag's Godfather Mafia, where I was very aggressive despite playing the Mafia Godfather, but that game was different in that my Cult hunt began AFTER the existance of Cult has been revealed.
Pika, as an experienced Mafia player who didn't see that game had very little reason to suspect me of being scum. And when you add him dragging his heels with unvote after I have claimed Simba - that just doesn't look townish. Also "Does your PM mention Cult?" was exceedingly silly question to ask.

Then he voted Hotshot, which was just such blatant bandagoning attempt. I mean maybe my opinion here is unfounded, but I don't see Pika as a skimmer. I can understand DDS missing Hotshot's soft-claim and voting Hotshot, because Hotshot has a bit of that "always being scum" reputation going on at CC, but this ibeing Pika's first game here, it is unlikely that he was aware of that much less affected by it. To me, the only point to puting a second vote on Hotshot at that point is introducing an alternative to the bandwagon forming on Skoff (who was at L-1 at that point).

And then he did something that is very similar to the reason why I suspect that Fircoal is Mafia - he made too good of a play: he voted for Mitch.
At this point, the writting is on the wall. Pika knows that Skoffin will most likely going to get lynched and, if that happens, he's toast along with her. Much like Obi-wan Kenobi, at this point Mitch is the Cult's only hope. Pika plays consistantly, hops again and votes Mitch.

Which brings me to the most daunting of tasks: interpreting Mitch!

Mitch: Firstly, I will go on record and say that I love the way in which Mitch plays this game called "Mafia" and I think that Skoff was 100% correct in recruiting him. While not known for case building, when it comes to surving and dodging bullets, Mitch is the man.
On the spiritual level, I really respect the way in which he consistantly allows players who are, mostly, not as efficient as he is, to boast about being better then him without that effecting his game. And, on top of all that, he seems to be having great fun playing. Massive respect to you madmitch!

That being said, you made two mistakes. And, because of your style, I almost missed the BIGGER one. :lol:

Firstly, I hate to criticise, but you layed it on too thick here:

Pikanchion wrote:I am A Rhino.

madmitch wrote:well WHAT DO YOU KNOW ? Y ou are a rhino ,are you part oh the herd , 1 horn or 2 ,took you long enough to come up with that, what did you do? look at the pictures of the lion king and say oh a rhino I can get away with that, I accused you and Skoffin being partners and I think I am right , THIS day will be over soon enough and the truth will be revealed ,so keep playing your little charade the truth is coming.

You know how this sounds to me? It sounds irritated.

Putting aside the incident with Flores, when you snapped in response to your game being insulted, I can't remember you being irritated with anyone while playing Mafia. A lot of people say shit about your game, you roll with it, maybe make a joke (like you did with MM, who has been raving about "not letting you get away with it") and move on with your life.

And yet, this provokes your ire? Pika halfheartedly bandwagoning you without even bothering to give reason, obviously resigned to the fact that Skoffin is about to get lynched? C'mon dude! :lol:

Your scumbuddy fake-attacked you to try to further distance you two; and you felt that you are expected to reciprocate. By doing so, you broke the character, which made instantly rang false to me, which in turn (as it often happens :lol: ) made me realize that I have been an idiot.

The only thing that consoles me is that I'm far from the first player to fall in your "keep dismissing me until I win" trap. However, my arrogance does make my idiotism shine especially bright here:

madmitch wrote:@Mandy who did you roleblock?

mandalorian2298 wrote:
madmitch wrote:@Mandy who did you roleblock you?

Fixed.

Nala (Roleblocker)(Cult)

I didn't color the "Roleblocker" part because it seemed to me to be a violation of the spirit of the 2. rule.

I really whish that I could say that I wrote what I wrote because I didn't want to confess roleblocking Skoffin before she get's hammered because I needed the threat of the LYLO to get 5 votes on her. Alas, that wouldn't be the whole truth.
While I definitely didn't want to admit the roleblocking before the hammer, I also completely missed the fact that Mitch just inquired about my ability which no one, save me and the Culties, knew I have. He even did it in the similar style in which I poked at MM earlier!

Instead, I did what everyone else does: I presumed that silly Mitch got confused and I went and FIXED HIS QUOTE! :shock: ](*,)
FOS Mandy for trying to cover Cultie's mistakes 8-[

So yeah Mitch, my answer to your actual question is: you know very well who I roleblocked! :P

And finally, there is...

Fircoal
: Sorry for all the Shenzi bashing, buddy, it was just a tactic to anger an opponent so that he makes mistakes.

I'll keep this one short because it's 2 AM and it is also mostly based on elimination.

My first clue was traget selection which was perfect. Every Night you chose to take down the best Town player whom you judged wouldn't be protected and 2 nights out of 3 you were correct. Your only mistake was when you allowed your disagreeing with me about EVERYTHING into Night 3.

I honestly believe that NKing Skoff would have been the correct play for Shenzi (who, remember, KNOWS that Cult is out there and winning). By refusing to do this, you have narrowed the pool of suspects from "Experienced players who are really good at playing Scum" to "Experienced players who are really good at playing Scum and refuse to take my advice even when it's to his/hers detriment" and that is a much smaller pool. ;)

It's 2.25 AM, I'm done writting for tonight. Good luck with your Night actions, Town.

Postby Skoffin on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:26 pm

Are you dumbfucks serious? Not even going to allow me to make my full claim like I said I would do if you stated you were going to hammer me otherwise. So what we know if that glorious mandy is willing to outright lie to get a lynch on someone over a bullshit theory and you all fell for it. In any case, it doesn't matter; I'm the doc :roll: so Mandy is going to die tonight because no one can protect his dumb arse. And SURPRISE! I did not want to reveal the fact that I was a doc because OMGWHAT doctors get killed instantly and no one can protect power roles afterwards. There is no fucking cult you muppets.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Skoffin on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:42 pm

Final comments while there is still time, but this will be rushed.

Hotshot/Skittles - If they were both told each other's character names in their PM then they must both be town.
Masket - If mafia have a fake claim then Sarabi would be the best bet for it, he's the most suspicious out of named characters.
Mandy - town idiot, too desperate to prove himself MVP
Chu - probable scum
no names (pika, DDS and mitch) - one of them is scum at the least. Pika is suspicious for not claiming at the time earlier, but he's also justified in not doing so. I can see town pika doing the same thing, therefore that is non alignment indicative. I don't trust mitch, part of that might be that I'm hoping he's learnt from last games and he's gotten clever by throwing out his usual town-tell of giving a softclaim after he was caught out for not doing that previously. As for DDS, I hope he's scum and wins this lol.

There's no cult, at least none that I am in. Shenzi obviously did not listen to any of Mandy's advice because they know perfectly well that Scar is their leader. Unless mandy get's a lucky shot off with his roleblock he's gone for tomorrow. But at least everyone can go back to actually finding the scum, and you have mislynches to use so town has very good odds. Cheerio
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Fircoal on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:55 pm

Skoffin who did you protect night 1?

Also MAndy if you're still around, who did you block night 1?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives