Conquer Club

One night mafia GAME FINISHED

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: One night mafia GAME STARTED: Day phase

Postby Pikanchion on Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:29 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Gonna be off for the remainder of the day.

I'm an insomniac. Pretty straight forward role. No night action. My role will be switched over night either into a werewolf or town. Being that it's random, and I'm gambling 50/50 here, I'm going to assume I'll win with town.

That's not how the Insomniac works.
Private Pikanchion

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:15 pm

Pikanchion wrote:

I'm an insomniac. Pretty straight forward role. No night action. My role will be switched over night either into a werewolf or town. Being that it's random, and I'm gambling 50/50 here, I'm going to assume I'll win with town.

Exactly... FOS DDS
Major HotShot53

Postby madmitch on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:27 pm

well I started out as a villager and as far as I know I still am
Cadet madmitch

Postby Samlen on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:59 pm

HotShot53 wrote:
Pikanchion wrote:

Exactly... FOS DDS

It's literally the one role that can be sure of what it is and the beginning of the day...
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby dakky21 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:38 pm

HotShot53 wrote:I think you mean he isn't the robber any more, but you aren't saying he wasn't at the start, correct? Which of the center cards did you pick?

And what role was stolen and then put in the center? We are starting to get a picture here...

Pikanchion wrote:
dakky21 wrote:I am the witch and took a placeholder with which I exchanged your role with a placeholder.

Which placeholder did you choose? -Left, right, or middle?

I believe it is not the time yet to reveal what placeholder did I chose, we have 5 days or so... so let's see what others have to say before full claim.
Captain dakky21

Postby FloresDelMal on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:59 am

Pikanchion wrote:I'm the Hunter and I'll be voting for FloresDelMal tonight :3

since this game seems so random to me ill use it as fortune telling and ill go ahead and vote pika, because if i cant get away with an OMGUS vote in this game, then when could i?

dakky21 wrote:WTF, you're still joking right? Where did I even mention Flores or said I want him/her to die?!?!?!

well if we beliave on pika's second claim if he dies so do i, thats how hunter works, so voting him could be the same as also killing whoever he votes for
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby ga7 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:59 am

dakky21 wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
dakky21 wrote:Well Pika I had a problem but I thought you were joking. And since you wasn't counter-claimed my thoughts were - you're either saying the truth or other people are not around.

Speaking of, where is Chu and the rest?

Anyway This game is a good noob game because it's so random. I feel like it's an entry level to mafia bluffing but without the ramifications of everything going so badly by being bad. And it's short.

ANYWAY. I am le robber and I le robbed the French scum.

If I got the setup right, and the order of possible actions, I'm pretty sure you're not the robber. I am the witch and took a placeholder with which I exchanged your role with a placeholder. The placeholder was a town role so I guess you're town unless someone else interrupted the process after it.

Since Robber acts before Witch that would mean Chu and I are sure town unless there's a troublemaker that acted on one of us afterwards.
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby FloresDelMal on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:12 am

i am not sure how much ill be able to post because im definitely comming down with something, i blame the ridiculous weather in this god forsaken place, so i will put it out there, i am the seer and i know for a fact that pika and the chu are bullshitting for their life, because i checked on pika and he is\was the robber, no tea, no shade ;)

Postby HotShot53 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:01 am

Well, now it gets interesting... pika, do you confirm what Flores says?

And if Fircoal really is the robber, what did he rob? What was Ga7's starting role?
Major HotShot53

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:50 am

Pikanchion wrote:

How so?

You are the Insomniac.
At the end of the night, you will be told if your role has been changed. You will also be told your new role.
You will -not- be able to take any night actions your new role might have had.
If you become a werewolf or a minion, you will -not- be told who the other werewolves are.
You win with the town, unless you have been switched, in which case you win with your new team.

As I said, it's a 50/50 gamble.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:58 am

Know what? I derped, I keep forgetting this is literally a one night game and that I (don't think I'll be switched) when the day phase is over.

Regardless, I'm still claiming the Insomniac role. I wasn't switched at the end of the night, so I win with town anyways.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby HotShot53 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:02 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Know what? I derped, I keep forgetting this is literally a one night game and that I (don't think I'll be switched) when the day phase is over.

Regardless, I'm still claiming the Insomniac role. I wasn't switched at the end of the night, so I win with town anyways.

You are only switched if other players switch you during the opening night... as of when the mod said whether or not you had been switched, there was no more actions. The insomniac is the only role that actually knows what they end up as for sure.
Major HotShot53

Postby Pikanchion on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:00 am

HotShot53 wrote:Well, now it gets interesting... pika, do you confirm what Flores says?

And if Fircoal really is the robber, what did he rob? What was Ga7's starting role?

Yeah I was the robber and I stole the Seer role from FloresDelMal. So what are you really Fircoal?
Private Pikanchion

Postby Fircoal on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:19 am

Pikanchion wrote:
HotShot53 wrote:Well, now it gets interesting... pika, do you confirm what Flores says?

Yeah I was the robber and I stole the Seer role from FloresDelMal. So what are you really Fircoal?

That's a might case of bullshit from the two of you. I was the robber, that's just what I am. LIAR
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Pikanchion on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:48 am

Fircoal wrote:LIAR

No you!
Private Pikanchion

Postby ga7 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:02 am

*absent-mindedly munches on popcorn while the furry fight is going on*
I think it's a weird coincidence that Flores happened to investigate Pika who happened to rob her while claiming afterwards, but that should be solved easily. What role did you rob from me, Chu?
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:31 am

ga7 wrote:*absent-mindedly munches on popcorn while the furry fight is going on*
I think it's a weird coincidence that Flores happened to investigate Pika who happened to rob her while claiming afterwards, but that should be solved easily. What role did you rob from me, Chu?

If the witch placeholder role swap with a player occurred after he tried to rob you, then I guess he didn't rob you, but instead did something else. Chu, what did you do to ga7? I know what, just asking to confirm the order of actions.
Captain dakky21

Postby Pikanchion on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:20 am

dakky21 wrote:If the witch placeholder role swap with a player occurred after he tried to rob you, then I guess he didn't rob you, but instead did something else.

I'm not sure what you mean by this, could you explain?
Private Pikanchion

Postby ga7 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:58 am

The order of actions is listed in the first post, so a robbing would go before a witching.
Lieutenant ga7

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:13 pm

Pikanchion wrote:
Fircoal wrote:LIAR

No you!

I waited for this day.

Two pika's going at it.

Money is on fircoal.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:19 pm

Order says: Alpha Wolf -> Mystic Wolf -> Seer -> Robber -> Witch -> Troublemaker -> Drunk -> Insomniac.

So you think Robber's action will happen before Witch's action, even if Witch targeted the Robber and gave them another role? That doesn't makes any sense.

@Pika what I'm trying to say is the order is not how you and ga7 look at it, I believe that only Insomniac knows who he really is, while others could have different roles, night actions and results. So for example - I gave Chu a new role and because in the order of actions Witch is AFTER Robber, my choice supersedes his night action and he gets a new action to preform.

What I'm trying to say - If he preformed the original action BEFORE I gave them the new action, what's the point of being a witch when one can't use his new action since it's one night only. Got it now?

fp'd
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:21 pm

EBWOP

dakky21 wrote:What I'm trying to say - If he preformed the original action BEFORE I gave *him* the new action, what's the point of being a witch when one can't use his new action since it's one night only. Got it now
Captain dakky21

Postby FloresDelMal on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:41 pm

if the chu can gets his paws away from pika for a minute i could also like to know his supposed results on frenchy chan

Postby HotShot53 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:41 pm

Dakky, that's not how one night werewolf works.... everyone does the role they were assigned at the beginning of the game, whether or not they were switched. The switching only matters for the end game, which team you are on. So half the challenge is figuring out which side you are really on in addition to figuring out who to vote for
Major HotShot53

Postby HotShot53 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:42 pm

ga7 wrote:*absent-mindedly munches on popcorn while the furry fight is going on*

Yes, this needs to be answered before things can move forward...
Major HotShot53

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives