Conquer Club

INTO THE DEEP (COMPLETE - Mafia Win !!)

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: INTO THE DEEP (Day 6)

Postby BuJaber on Fri May 24, 2019 5:32 am

Blacky if you're town vote sirius.

If you're not town I'd appreciate you ending the game faster ;)
Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Fri May 24, 2019 5:34 am

Did chap ever ask the mod if a traitor would show up as town for him? (I assume they would show up as town anyway just asking if he asked the mod).
Major BuJaber

Postby Skoffin on Fri May 24, 2019 5:51 am

BuJaber wrote:Also you still haven't claimed fully when you messed me up really badly night 3. So you're already kind of suspicious for that plus there's chap's claim.

Like why the hell did I get no result AND I got bitten and poisoned when I targetted you?

I'm a frog fish mate. I do not know why you got poisoned nor bitten as it was not me, I did not get anything that night. I also can't poison anyone. All my abilities were basically one shots that were sorta self-preserving but fucked up other players in exchange.

But I am bad at math. It occurs to me that the mafia can't come forward to strike a deal with me because two mafia plus me is only 3 votes, and if everyone else is town then yolo. Best I can offer is to abstain from voting to day and hope the mafia allow me to live tonight in exchange.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Skoffin on Fri May 24, 2019 5:57 am

If you really want to suggest I am scum with blacky, this is what you are proposing -

- I claimed I randomised all actions yesterday, something that ALL players can confirm to be true.
- I was also muted yesterday, which leads to
- for me to be scum with blacky, would suggest that we hatched a plan prior to that for
1. me to fake being muted for no reason, and possibly be lynched before I had time to legitimately appear 'unmuted'
2. blacky to claim that I was the pufferfish for no reason and pretend he had no idea all actions were randomised, which got scrutiny thrown his way

lol ok
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Razorvich on Fri May 24, 2019 6:14 am

High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Sergeant 1st Class Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby Skoffin on Fri May 24, 2019 6:50 am

Looks like i am not the only one bad at maths
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Razorvich on Fri May 24, 2019 7:55 am

Skoffin wrote: Looks like i am not the only one bad at maths

MOD NOTE: ?
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby Skoffin on Fri May 24, 2019 8:00 am

Your vote count still says 10 alive with 6 to lynch.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Razorvich on Fri May 24, 2019 8:11 am

Skoffin wrote: Your vote count still says 10 alive with 6 to lynch.

FFS... please forgive that drunken mistake

Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby Ragian on Fri May 24, 2019 9:21 am

Oh my word, Skitter (your new name). My investigation thingie was my bonus ability. Not an ability that I've been using throughout the game.

@BuJ, help me here. How do I know-know that you're town. Believe me, I think Sirius is scum, too, but there's a nagging feeling in the pit of my guts that say that this might be scum getting their final kill. How does your interactions with dead townies prove your alignment? Are you not asking me to take it on faith?

Also, if you want to soothe my nerves, what have you done that's considered pro town play besides this here at the end?
Major Ragian

Re: INTO THE DEEP (Day 4)

Postby BuJaber on Fri May 24, 2019 12:21 pm

Ragian Pika explains it in the quotes.
I'l try to simplify.
Aage was a grave robber (aka universal backup). When pershy died aage inherited his role. He targetted me night 2, so aage knew the exact PM I received from the mod that night. He therefore knew I am town because why would scum have a role that tells you if your target is scum or town.

Pika, having successfully eaten his favorite food last night unlocked a bonus ability that he claims gave him the same power as aage that night. He targetted aage with it, so he received the PM aage received, which since aage received mine it means that pika also saw mine.

Both flipped town so we have no reason to think they are lying.

As for my play well that's a subjective thing isn't it? Look at my play around each of the wagons. Look at what kind of reasoning I was accepting and what kind I was questioning. Look at my arguments for disliking the jfm wagon on day and my reasoning for joining it later when he was lynched. Look at how I was suspiciois of TX earlier but then suddenly accepted he is tellijg the truth after night 4, the night I ended up targetted him due to the global misdirect and learnt that he is town.
Look at how I initially trusted you because you knew TX is healer but then realized that it does not necessarily prove you're telling the truth.

I dunno what more you want. How can I trust you when you are suspiciois of a practically confirmed town player? How can I ttrust you when you didn't even vote yesterday. You just kept saying 1 of blacky/chap is scum and was mostly concerned with defending yourself and ensuring that we lynch the other today if one pf them flips town, instead of pushing one of them yourself.

Like you're only getting frustrated but your actions and words deserve scrutiny and I think you know this.

And like I'm not even being unfair to you and jumping to conclusions. I am trying to go with the most logical conclusions, but also take the mlst guaranteed path to victory.

show: Quotes by Pika explaining

ā€” Night 1 ā€”

blacky365 - Poisoned
dakky21 - Untargetable
Tobikera - Successfully Misdirected Metsfanmax
jfm10 - Successfully Poisoned somebody
strike wolf - Protected/Healed Pikanchion
ZaBeast - Redirected Skoffin
Skoffin - <Action>'ed Self, Bit somebody (a Shark)
Pikanchion - Successfully Went For Food
BuJaber -
chapcrap - Switched strike wolf & Ragian
TX AG 90 - Unsuccessfully Protected blacky365, Poisoned
Ragian - Unsuccessfully Went For Food, Bumped
aage -
Sirius Kase -
Metsfanmax - <Action>'ed somebody Successfully

ā€” Night 2 ā€”

blacky365 -
dakky21 - Untargetable
Tobikera - Misdirected BuJaber, Bumped
strike wolf - Protected/Healed blacky365
ZaBeast - Redirected Tobikera to TX AG 90
Skoffin -
Pikanchion - Wiretapped aage
BuJaber -
chapcrap - Successfully Went For Food
TX AG 90 - Healed TX AG 90
Ragian - Unsuccessfully Went For Food, Bumped
aage - Wiretapped BuJaber
Sirius Kase -
Metsfanmax - <Action> was Unsuccessful or Redirected, Poisoned

ā€” Night 3 ā€”

blacky365 - Action Unsuccessful
Tobikera - Successfully Misdirected Pikanchion
strike wolf - Protected/Healed ZaBeast
ZaBeast - Unsuccessfully (could not find) Redirected Tobikera
Skoffin -
Pikanchion -
BuJaber - <Action>'ed Skoffin Unsuccessfully, Bitten, Poisoned
chapcrap - Switched Ragian & strike wolf, Switched Skoffin & Tobikera
TX AG 90 - Protected TX AG 90
Ragian -
aage - Killed
Sirius Kase -
Metsfanmax - Died of Poison

Notes:
ā€” Only one person (BuJaber, N3) claims to have been bitten, only one person claims to have bitten somebody (Skoffin, N1), have you bitten anybody on N2 or N3 Skoffin?
ā€” Every night there has been somebody who has had both their action be unsuccessful and become poisoned (TX AG 90, N1; Metsfanmax, N2; BuJaber, N3), could these be related?
ā€” Presumably BuJaber's Post Restriction D1 was from Metsfanmax, that would expalin both why there was no post restriction D3 and the name of Metsfanmax's role, but was there then a PR on Day 4 that went unnoticed, either way what purpose would such a role have? -Perhaps this is not worth speculating upon.
ā€” chapcrap's claimed actions should have resulted in poisoning from Ragian twice and a bite from Skoffin once. An explanation for this could be in the semantics however, Ragian & Skoffin how are your abilities worded? -You act upon visitors, attackers, etc.
ā€” Four attempts to find food, with two successful, and no known effects from the two that were unsuccessful is highly suspicious.

Pikanchion wrote:The same way as aage did. It turns out that both myself and aage made use of pershy's ability that night, myself on aage, and aage on you. I used it as a bonus ability (I went for food on the first night), and aage presumably as his regular action (as this fits the Necromancer/Grave Robber description). Perhaps it is time to make use of the rest of your PM from that night?

[/Spoiler]
Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Fri May 24, 2019 12:23 pm

Spoiler got a little messed up somehow.

Anything in the spoiler and below was written by pika
Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Fri May 24, 2019 12:25 pm

Also that should read pukika successfully ate his favorite food on the first night not last night.
Major BuJaber

Postby Ragian on Fri May 24, 2019 1:50 pm

Yes, all of the stuff you're saying sounds good. I'll give you that. I just fear that this is a ploy. Also, I DID vote yesterday, but I wasn't voting when chap was modkilled because I started fearing how some people started voting chap, so I had to rethink stuff. I know you think I might be scum and that my actions in your eyes might be scummy now, but if you believe my claim, you'll also realise that I'm town. PGO scum is way too powerful (in my opinion anyway).

I understand that you're saying that you'll get an extra investigation your way, but if we lynch blacky and he flips scum, as you'll see, we can lynch Sirius the following day, and you'll have an extra shot at investigating someone else. If you're dead tonight, we know to lynch Sirius and Strike.

Problem is, though, that they'll kill you anyway if Strike is on their team, so if Skitter is telling the truth, we need her on our team. They might also kill off TX because he's the only healer we have if Strike is scum.

Between you and me, BuJ, we know that Sirius is scum, and that Blacky is scum. It's a flip of a coin if Strike is scum.

f*ck it. Let's get this show on the road. I have stated that I fear that this is a ploy, but no one else is doing anything right anyway. Might as well go down fighting.

unvote vote Sirius

Here goes nothing...
Major Ragian

Postby TX AG 90 on Fri May 24, 2019 5:21 pm

C'mon skoffin.

Jump on the winning team now. If we lynch Sirius and he flips scum, we'll go after blacky next and then victory without having to lynch you. And it looks like scum have not given you an offer.
Private TX AG 90

Postby strike wolf on Fri May 24, 2019 5:46 pm

Skoffin' s being weird again. Buj is about as confirmed town as you can get without being dead. I have no problem protecting Buj but I'm a little hesitant about the idea that both healers have their actions directed.

I'll vote Sirius soon. Still want to say more. Just too unfocused to remember what.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Skoffin on Fri May 24, 2019 10:21 pm

TX AG 90 wrote:C'mon skoffin.

Jump on the winning team now. If we lynch Sirius and he flips scum, we'll go after blacky next and then victory without having to lynch you. And it looks like scum have not given you an offer.

You don't actually need my vote, you know. If everyone else is town then you guys can do this without me - sorry I'm playing both sides.

Strike - yeah, except his claim doesn't make sense with what the mod told me? What am I supposed to make of that mate. Maybe Buj isn't mafia, but ragoo defeinetly is. and if buj isn't the partner then I suppose serius is a likely partner. I'd still prefer to vote no one today and see what happens. Call me paranoid but I've had far too many wins stolen from me last minute by idiot mafia.

Anyway, what do we all suppose happened to Beast's redirect last night? Buj did you get an actual name in your report?
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby BuJaber on Sat May 25, 2019 5:51 am

Yeah I got sirius's name with my result last night also. So last night and night 4, but no name night 2.
Night 1 and 3 didn't get anything.

The roles/night actions aren't consistent. It's a strange game.
Major BuJaber

Postby Skoffin on Sat May 25, 2019 6:03 am

Hmm so who did ZaBeast even target?

Honestly I'm on the verge of believing that the mod has fucked up their info/results etc throughout the game lol
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Ragian on Sat May 25, 2019 4:18 pm

Stop mocking the mod and vote.
Major Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Sat May 25, 2019 7:57 pm

No. Not when apparently the game is fucked; UNLESS you and Buj admit you are both lying.

Are you third party Ragoo? What is your role name/title/species? Are you the one that muted me?
Everyone else - you know that you can ask the mod to clarify the going for food rules so that you can know if ragoo was lying or not?

Buj - Are you a God Father? I s that why you appeared to town to aage and pika? What is your role/species etc?

Weird how "the town" are not even asking people to role claim at lylo. Just sayin', this is why you should also vote for me as MVP at game end and give me the extra credits.

Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby BuJaber on Sun May 26, 2019 12:38 am

I didn't appear as town, they didn't have a cop check. They saw the pm I received which said something like you go out to your target and find out he's scum.
That was the night I targetted metsfan but I was afraid of revealing because of the misdirector claims. And the next day I found out I actually was redirected because mets flipped town so it couldn't have been him.

But anyway they saw a pm saying I found out my target is scum. So they know I was some type of town investigative.
Major BuJaber

Postby Skoffin on Sun May 26, 2019 1:52 am

hmm

Buj (orwhomever), are you going to use your credits from this game? I'll vote Serius if you promise to give me your credits.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby BuJaber on Sun May 26, 2019 4:49 am

Are you scum with sirius?
Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Sun May 26, 2019 4:55 am

Like if you can win with both teams I really don't see any reason why you won't hammer here.
Major BuJaber

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives