Conquer Club

Customer @#%$&**^% Service Mafia END Mafia win

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Customer @#%$&**^% Service Mafia

Postby aage on Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:20 am

dakky21 wrote:I understand it was Easter but 3 pages with 11 people alive in 8 days is pretty much dead. That said, I really can't go after anything except flavor so my vote will stand.

Flavor wise- it can be understandable that an employee killed a customer because too much arguing over service.

Anyone can kill fucking anyone. Maybe there are corporate spies inside the company and they murdered someone here to make us look bad. Maybe the customer killed themselves because the shop is so terrible. What does it matter? So you can quicklynch some guy based on their flavor claim in the future? No thanks.

I will go after anything except flavour and unvote, vote Dakky. Vote was already on there but seriously, this guy.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Ragian on Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:07 am

Aage already seems annoyed. That's good. Fits with the flavour. 8-[

Haven't heard any wild hypotheses from Tobi of late. That's worrying.
Major Ragian

Postby Razorvich on Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:59 am

I can't understand why it would be an employee responsible, when dealing with the public, No 1. rule in retail is never trust ANYONE who walks through that door

Saying that, I manage a large Supermarket, and IMO there are only 3 possible factions involved.

Staff
Customer
Suppliers

The amount of delivery drivers I have caught doing shit they shouldn't be doing in my time would blow your mind.

I also have some nice CC footage for another time to share LOL

Today I got an email from the police.. stolen motorbike, seen at our store on Saturday ... got some nice CCTV of the idiots that stole it.. down to the tattoos on their hands.
CCTV.. now obviously this store doesn't have it.. but there is a possibility of security, otherwise it is down to the store manager to take the fall..

Who is the Store manager?.. you are toast dude, the lawyers and insurance guys will be circling soon...

For me I am just upset that all that shit got tossed from the shelves... gota put all that back
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Sergeant 1st Class Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby chapcrap on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:11 am

Razorvich wrote:I can't understand why it would be an employee responsible, when dealing with the public, No 1. rule in retail is never trust ANYONE who walks through that door

Saying that, I manage a large Supermarket, and IMO there are only 3 possible factions involved.

Staff
Customer
Suppliers

The amount of delivery drivers I have caught doing shit they shouldn't be doing in my time would blow your mind.

I also have some nice CC footage for another time to share LOL

Today I got an email from the police.. stolen motorbike, seen at our store on Saturday ... got some nice CCTV of the idiots that stole it.. down to the tattoos on their hands.
CCTV.. now obviously this store doesn't have it.. but there is a possibility of security, otherwise it is down to the store manager to take the fall..

Who is the Store manager?.. you are toast dude, the lawyers and insurance guys will be circling soon...

For me I am just upset that all that shit got tossed from the shelves... gota put all that back

Wait, are you talking about real life or the game?

Can we just say no more real life talk? It's hard to distinguish if you're talking about game things or RL things.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby blacky365 on Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:46 pm

Agreed...
Now someone please say something interesting so we can start some scum hunting
Private 1st Class blacky365

Postby Ragian on Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:24 pm

Have you ever been scum, blacky?
Major Ragian

Postby blacky365 on Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:35 pm

Ragian wrote:Have you ever been scum, blacky?

Sadly not... I’m sure it would be fun but so far I’ve only been given very basic town roles
Private 1st Class blacky365

Postby Tobikera on Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:32 am

Ragian wrote: Haven't heard any wild hypotheses from Tobi of late. That's worrying.

I fear you are not going to hear any from me this game. I'm still trying to figure out my role. Best I can come up with is a VT in a normal game. I am town, a customer, and, as it implies in opening scene and based on my role description, one of many customer arseholes. Have I said too much? I'm not claiming my role here other than being one of the customers. There doesn't seem to be much to my role. And, I can't see how it fits in with anyone else. This is a new scenario for me.

I have no opinion about the tendency for scumminess of either customers or staff. It would be too obvious if the relationship were 1:1, that is all staff mafia and all customers town. I suppose there could be third party delivery people involved, but I see no evidence or mention of that in the opening scene. The security personnel, who are mentioned, could be third party in that, in real life, they are often contracted labor. Theoretically, there should be some maintenance/janitorial people among the staff (to clean up the glitter?), although those could be contracted as well. That's all I have at this point. Sorry to disappoint.
Captain Tobikera

Postby chapcrap on Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:33 pm

Tobikera wrote:
Ragian wrote: Haven't heard any wild hypotheses from Tobi of late. That's worrying.

I'm still trying to figure out my role.

How? This is a basic game with VT's. There should be no role confusion. Not a complex thing. This seems off to me.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Tobikera on Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:41 pm

chapcrap wrote:
Tobikera wrote:

How? This is a basic game with VT's. There should be no role confusion. Not a complex thing. This seems off to me.

Nothing off here. Haven't had a VT role in a while. Been used to doing things, esp. in The Deep game. Sensory overcharge. Shocked at the quiet here. If you saw the name the mod gave me, you'd understand...maybe you have the same type? I'm not Customer Brown or Mr. Armistead or anything else normal. That had me confused.
Captain Tobikera

Postby dgz345 on Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:20 pm

strike wolf wrote:It's not definite but suggesting that customers are more likely to be scum doesn't seem like something someone who received a customer role would say.

from my information i would say customers are townies
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby Razorvich on Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:27 am

dgz345 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:It's not definite but suggesting that customers are more likely to be scum doesn't seem like something someone who received a customer role would say.

from my information i would say customers are townies

how do you know this?
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby Ragian on Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:19 pm

Tobikera wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
Tobikera wrote:

Nothing off here. Haven't had a VT role in a while. Been used to doing things, esp. in The Deep game. Sensory overcharge. Shocked at the quiet here. If you saw the name the mod gave me, you'd understand...maybe you have the same type? I'm not Customer Brown or Mr. Armistead or anything else normal. That had me confused.

A few things, ol' bugger :)
1) I was being sarcastic. Usually, your hypotheses are guesses at things we can't use to get scum anyway. You want to know how the machine works instead of finding the corrupt operator. I was just poking you.
2) Ignore your name. That's just flavour. Surely, you're told what role you are.
Major Ragian

Postby Tobikera on Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:46 pm

Ragian wrote:A few things, ol' bugger :)
1) I was being sarcastic. Usually, your hypotheses are guesses at things we can't use to get scum anyway. You want to know how the machine works instead of finding the corrupt operator. I was just poking you.
I knew that, but answering gave me an opportunity to express myself and my affiliation. But, you are probably correct about my initial orientation to minimal facts.

2) Ignore your name. That's just flavour. Surely, you're told what role you are.
What I'm trying to tell you is my role/name is the same thing. My name expresses what I do as a townie. It's like back in days of yore, when Mr. Fletcher put goose feathers on arrows destined to kill French knights at the Battle of Crécy in 1346. Except it's more complicated. Think about some Native American names like Singing Hawk While Soaring. That's the type of name I have...kinda weird, eh? And yet, I'm a VT. Special powers? I can vote. Don't worry, you know by now I do not do joke votes.
Captain Tobikera

Postby dakky21 on Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:46 pm

Skoff already said this is a classic game of mafia so it is understandable that everyone can vote. My role name isn't some native American indiano so I don't trust you.
Captain dakky21

Postby Pikanchion on Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:09 pm

Tobikera wrote:I'm a VT.

Claiming for no reason is simply bad play. Scum have won games from this.

Vote: Tobikera
Private Pikanchion

Postby dakky21 on Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:33 pm

Pikanchion wrote:

I actually don't believe this.

You say claiming for no reason and yet the thread you linked you say "One of town's biggest (perhaps the biggest) mistakes was actually the VT claims" but you were scum back then.. so... town claims were true and you knew they're true... so why now vote a claimed VT?

Unvote, vote Pika
Captain dakky21

Postby Pikanchion on Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:32 pm

dakky21 wrote:
Pikanchion wrote:

I actually don't believe this.

You say claiming for no reason and yet the thread you linked you say "One of town's biggest (perhaps the biggest) mistakes was actually the VT claims" but you were scum back then.. so... town claims were true and you knew they're true... so why now vote a claimed VT?

To quote a time I did exactly the same without knowing the alignment of the one to claim (the one to claim being you incidentally):
Pikanchion wrote:yawn

Policy lynches exist for a reason, claiming out of nowhere day one means you've played badly enough to be a liability or you're scum trying to pull something. Either way I'm voting for that person if there's nothing else to go on, which—being day one—there usually isn't.
Private Pikanchion

Postby Skoffin on Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:43 pm

pika has volunteered to do our first vote count
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Pikanchion on Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:55 pm

:O

6 votes for Skoffin, that's a lynch!

Night 1 begins, send in your night actions.
Private Pikanchion

Postby strike wolf on Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:43 pm

Yes For My Action I Would Like To Return This pillow.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:47 pm

Claiming VT out of the blue is dumb but it's not policy lynch worthy. This feels like a distraction. FOS Pika
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Ragian on Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:07 am

Claiming for no apparent reason is indeed bad play. However, claiming vt D1 would be worse play as it's a minimal lynch risk for town. Even in a very basic game. I cannot see this as an attempt to pull anything at all. A PR claim out of the blue would raise more flags to me in this game. FoS Pika.
Major Ragian

Postby Razorvich on Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:12 am

pfft.. i hate day 1s
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby chapcrap on Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:25 pm

Razorvich wrote:pfft.. i hate day 1s

+1
Lieutenant chapcrap

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives