Conquer Club

Mind of Skoffin Mafia DAY 3

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Mind of Skoffin Mafia DAY 3

Postby dgz345 on Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:03 am

We should just vote no lynch if we feel finished today.
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:16 am

dgz345 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:
dgz345 wrote:@Strike did you target me?

Yes

Target someone else tonight I'll try to defend you.

vote no lynch

Why would who strike targets be dependent on whether you protect him or not? Even if you're claiming a protective role, surely that's something the town cop would want to verify is a true statement?
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:17 am

unvote, for now

Postby strike wolf on Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:12 am

dgz345 wrote:
Ragian wrote:I just don't get why you would claim when we agreed that we wouldn't claim till D4 despite my efforts to convince the rest otherwise. Why would you go against consensus? And why didn't you vocally agree to a mass claim then?

I read the consensus as a no lynch vote. Not as none claims.

And I was never against the mass claim...

strike wolf wrote:I have weighed the poszibilities and at this point believe that a mass claim is best saved for tomorrow in order to at least give some protection to any remaining power roles tonight. Iheld onto what happened in case it could be used in a mass claim scenario as a soft counter claim but I dont have a result from last night. The report I got back was that I fell asleep and forgot to investigate which sounds like I was role blocked. Whilr I cant rule out that the town's protective role is a jail keeper, I mean towards this being a Mafia role blocker.

We should vote no lynch for today but I do not see a reason to end today quite yet.

Was specifically thinking of any protective role not claiming with that comment. Too late now. Damage is done. Just kinda fucks with the reasoning for holding off on a mass claim till tomorrow.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:43 am

Yeah, dgz kind of blew it open. Since he did, I'll claim town Doctor. Also, I targeted strike last night, and I think it's possible (based on flavor, but I'm speculating) that I'm a paranoid doctor/jailkeeper, hence why he got no result.

Postby Ragian on Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:30 am

No way there's two protective roles. I don't buy that. Wasn't Aage just a goon?

Also, I'm town roleblocker now that things are out in the open. This is a really overpowered town. Obviously, I don't know what the last scum is (and yes, it's one of the protective roles).

@mets, I targeted you last night, so it's not you causing the faulty result.

I want to vote dgz.

I can't see it any other way. I believe Strike to be town (he got scum); I think it's unlikely that Mets is scum (despite my initial thoughts about him) because if he did carry out a kill last night, he would have to have an ability that nullifies my block. I wanted to save this information for tomorrow with a no lynch and block dgz to see if there would be no kill, but here we are.

vote dgz
Major Ragian

Postby dgz345 on Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:49 am

Ragian wrote:No way there's two protective roles. I don't buy that. Wasn't Aage just a goon?

Also, I'm town roleblocker now that things are out in the open. This is a really overpowered town. Obviously, I don't know what the last scum is (and yes, it's one of the protective roles).

I want to vote dgz.

I can't see it any other way. I believe Strike to be town (he got scum); I think it's unlikely that Mets is scum (despite my initial thoughts about him) because if he did carry out a kill last night, he would have to have an ability that nullifies my block. I wanted to save this information for tomorrow with a no lynch and block dgz to see if there would be no kill, but here we are.

vote dgz

I never claimed a protective role... I just said I would try to defend strike...

But this is interesting. Ragian claims RB on mets.

Mets claims that he visited strike

And strike claims he visited me.
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby dgz345 on Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:52 am

Metsfanmax wrote:Yeah, dgz kind of blew it open. Since he did, I'll claim town Doctor. Also, I targeted strike last night, and I think it's possible (based on flavor, but I'm speculating) that I'm a paranoid doctor/jailkeeper, hence why he got no result.

Could you share your flavor?

And @ragian isn't no lynch still better??? As scum should only have 1 kill.
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby strike wolf on Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:31 am

I have a few theories but DGZ should full claim first.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby dgz345 on Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:51 am

strike wolf wrote:I have a few theories but DGZ should full claim first.

Well I'm sleeping skoofin I have no night action.
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:00 pm

dgz345 wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:Yeah, dgz kind of blew it open. Since he did, I'll claim town Doctor. Also, I targeted strike last night, and I think it's possible (based on flavor, but I'm speculating) that I'm a paranoid doctor/jailkeeper, hence why he got no result.

Could you share your flavor?

I'm mostly referring to the flavor where strike said he fell asleep instead of getting his action in. That vaguely sounds like maybe I gave him some medicine that both protected him and knocked him out.

Postby Ragian on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:04 pm

I think you're our last scum, dgz. I can wait till tomorrow if you prefer, though :)
Major Ragian

Postby Ragian on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:09 pm

Also, I'm annoyed Skoffin if anyone's keeping track...
Major Ragian

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:14 pm

Ragian wrote:No way there's two protective roles. I don't buy that. Wasn't Aage just a goon?

I want to vote dgz.

vote dgz

If you have a roleblock role and you used it on me, strike's non-result still needs to be explained, which presumably means that scum still has a roleblocking or jailkeeping ability (or some other wild card that is unknown), so that would at least imply somewhat more of a balance.

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:18 pm

I don't believe I have enough information to resolve things today. Ragian's claim effectively clears me (either he's telling the truth and roleblocked me, and thus I could not have been the killer last night, or he's lying and therefore scum), but I cannot definitively sort out who is scum between Ragian and dgz. While I have my suspicions, my argument still stands that a D4 lynch is just better odds than a D3 lynch, so I prefer to wait. Strike, what do you think?

Postby strike wolf on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:37 pm

rage is claiming role blocker blocking Mets.
Mets is claiming Doc protecting me.
DGZ is claiming sleeping Skoffin VT.

I visited DGZ and told I fell asleep and got nothing.

Three possibilities:

1. Rage is mafia role blocker. He actually blovked me but cant admit it because that would be extremely suss.
2. DGZ is mafia role blocker and we just happen to have two role blockers. One of each alignment.
3. wasnt actually blocked and my result was influenced by DGZs role because Skoffin likes to be unclear.

I dont know if it was a box or a bag but I lean towards one of the first two options.

I concur. Rages claim clears Mets.

Rage was consistent about wanting to lynch Aage. Could be town play but could be mafia partner knowing his partner was sunk and going for town cred. Has been the most aggressive about pursuing a claim and possible lynch today.

Dgz has been flip floppy on both his stance and his role. Seemed primed to claim protective before Mets counter claim. Backtracking to VT could very well be an attempt to cover his ass. Hed be my pick for scum at this point.

I dont think we have to lynch today but we should get as much info on ghe table now as possible in case me or mets end up dead tomorrow with no new info.

I think Rage blocks DGZ. Mets protects me and Ill investigate Rage. If I die or get blocked, Rage is almost definitely scum. If not, DGZ is most likely scum. The only thing I think would obscure this is if DGZ's role somehow automatically obscures actions from anyone who visits.

Thoughts?

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Ragian on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:39 pm

I get that. I believe you're cleared and strike is cleared, though. Makes it easy for me.
Major Ragian

Postby dgz345 on Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:19 pm

strike wolf wrote:3. wasnt actually blocked and my result was influenced by DGZs role because Skoffin likes to be unclear.

this was actually one of my thoughts :lol:

Tho I'm interested in mets and strikes skoffin

ragian is anoyed skoffin and im sleeping skoffin
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:22 pm

strike wolf wrote:Dgz has been flip floppy on both his stance and his role. Seemed primed to claim protective before Mets counter claim. Backtracking to VT could very well be an attempt to cover his ass. Hed be my pick for scum at this point.

Indeed. Ragian called him out for claiming before the mass claim was agreed to. He could have said "I didn't claim." Instead he says "I never agreed not to claim." Just based on play, dgz is the obvious scum pick. But I still believe in being careful about this.

I think Rage blocks DGZ. Mets protects me and Ill investigate Rage. If I die or get blocked, Rage is almost definitely scum. If not, DGZ is most likely scum. The only thing I think would obscure this is if DGZ's role somehow automatically obscures actions from anyone who visits.

Thoughts?

I think this is a good plan. I agree that if I protect you, the only likely way you could die tonight is if there is a scum roleblocker who blocks me and kills you, which presumably would be Ragian.

dgz wrote:Tho I'm interested in mets and strikes skoffin

I am an Everything is Broken Skoffin.

Postby dgz345 on Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:29 pm

Well unless my character is sleepwalking i don't think I'm scum...

It sounds from the night plan that It's either me or ragoo that are scum?
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:31 pm

dgz345 wrote:Well unless my character is sleepwalking i don't think I'm scum...

It sounds from the night plan that It's either me or ragoo that are scum?

Ragian, me, and strike have all indicated that's what we think is true. Do you disagree? If so, which one of me or strike is also potential scum, and why?

Postby dgz345 on Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:35 pm

I mean if ragian acually RB me and i know that i don't have a night action.
and strike still dies would that not put mets at scummy? or am i missing something?

Someone must have RB:d strike this night. and i don't really see scum have both RB and night kill in one night?
something does not add up.
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby strike wolf on Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:20 pm

Scenarios : Rage is town role blocker. He blockrd Mets. Roleblock prevents all actions including busdrive unless stated as unblockable which is unlikely. Therefore Mets couldnt have blocked me nor killed Skittles.

Rage is actually scum role blocker and blocked me. He has to be the only scum otherwise we'd already be end gamed. Therefore Mets is town.

So in neither scenario is Mets scum.

Scum roleblocker is pretty common. Its up there with goon and godfather for most common mafia roles. Even more so, its not uncommon for 2 role blockers one town and one scum to exist in the same game.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby dgz345 on Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:12 am

Only #2 explains that you where rb last night.

And if he is scum RB that means he can block one and kill one.

Tho usually doesn't the target know that he is being RBed?

Or does mets have some redirect ability?

Maybe we should go back to who could be agee scum friend...
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby dgz345 on Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:15 am

Maybe we should hear the other night actions you guys have done and the results?
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives