Conquer Club

Forum shutting down tonight

Comment games, quizzes, trivia, elimination games, etc...

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Forum shutting down tonight

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:36 pm

Forum DowntimeConquer Club's forum will be shut down for a period of several hours on Monday February 4, 2008 at 11:59pm Eastern Time (GMT-5) for upgrading. There will also be no access to private messages during that time. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this causes.

I'll be extending the deadline in my mafia til I wake up on Wednesday morning because of this lack of access.

Other mafias with a deadline I recommend doing the same extension.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby The Weird One on Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:51 pm

I'm already doing something like this for other reasons, but thanks for informing the unenlightened masses.
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby dustn64 on Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:13 pm

All of the post raising games are pointless until he update is over. that sucks.
Sergeant 1st Class dustn64

Postby nagerous on Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:16 pm

:cry:
Captain nagerous

Postby Iliad on Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:18 pm

if what wicked is posting is true then I believe mafia games(that are running right now) might be screwed
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby soundout9 on Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:23 pm

I think wicked is screwing with us
Private soundout9

Postby Iliad on Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:24 pm

soundout9 wrote:I think wicked is screwing with us
she probably is because if what she is saying is true then I will predict 70% of people will just leave
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby soundout9 on Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:32 pm

Iliad wrote:
soundout9 wrote:I think wicked is screwing with us
she probably is because if what she is saying is true then I will predict 70% of people will just leave

What's possible?
1) everything she says is 100% true and the forums are no longer fun or full of personality. Most stuff gets deleted and it's bassicly a brand new site again. Except you all still hate me

2) post counts get re-set, I can see this happening because it's a new version of something (just like halo 3 is a new version of halo 2 and 1) so all your stats get wiped but you still have the skill (in this case personality)

3) she is bullshitting us and causing commotion and as um who was it said that thread should get moved because it is spam (partly me)

what is not true?
1) auto ban for spam. There is no way to do this unless you program it to ban your for making a post that just says lol, stfu, or a smiley face. But sometimes posting like this is not spam so lot's of people would be getting banned for no reason.
Private soundout9

Return to Forum Games