Conquer Club

To all those who care:

Comment games, quizzes, trivia, elimination games, etc...

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

To all those who care:

Postby The Weird One on Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:30 pm

In my mafia games I'll most likely have limited activity over the next few days to week (maybe more). My computer wasn't working last night, and I'm not quite sure why at the moment. It might run fine when I try to turn it on this afternoon, but, then again, it might not. Sorry.

-TWO
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby Sir. Ricco on Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:01 pm

I don't care, but what do you care.
Captain Sir. Ricco

Postby The Weird One on Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:55 pm

Sir. Ricco wrote:I don't care, but what do you care.
If you care so little, then why post in a thread made for those who care.
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby dominationnation on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:01 pm

I will be going on vacation tomarrow to monday so I too will have limited activity
Cook dominationnation

Postby The Weird One on Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:43 pm

dominationnation wrote:I will be going on vacation tomarrow to monday so I too will have limited activity

at least yours is optional

Sergeant The Weird One

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:49 pm

two you say it like you've been active in the games anyway...ima considering replacing you anyway
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby The Weird One on Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:51 pm

lord voldemort wrote:two you say it like you've been active in the games anyway...ima considering replacing you anyway

limited compared to what I've been recently (already limited, but I don't feel like giving too many excuses) I'm trying to be more active, but replace me if you feel the need.

Sergeant The Weird One

Return to Forum Games