Conquer Club

Blitz MASTERS Quads Tourney I [Winners: See 1st Post]

Tournaments completed in 2008.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: Blitz MASTERS [Quads Season I]

Postby kenbeuken on Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:12 pm

Yeah, let us know what you decide Blitz. I don't want to just abandon you, but we do not have a team right now.
Major kenbeuken

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:44 pm

kenbeuken wrote:Yeah, let us know what you decide Blitz. I don't want to just abandon you, but we do not have a team right now.

thanks guys, but unfortunately you all are way past the deadline, I wish you would of told me in advance and posted after your last games ended (we may have been able to come up with something), but in the rules on page 1, all were aware and its unfortunate but your team has been forfeited, seems like seul and you all know this, i feel bad too, but personal life has to be 1st over cc, so I dont blame anyone and hope jimbo is ok and returns soon, thx guys. I invite you all in the next one I make, ok, peace. respects, blitz
General Blitzaholic

Postby Seulessliathan on Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:58 pm

maybe you misunderstood us blitz, you donĀ“t need to push us out of this tourney, we already know that we are out. ThatĀ“s why i suggested prank and his team plays instead of us.
And i posted asap when i was sure jim wouldnĀ“t react or join. Sorry for delaying your tournament, but i didnĀ“t find a way to contact jim, so i joined the games first and hoped he would do the same. But know we now he wonĀ“t play, so now we inform you. No need to blame us for anything, we know we canĀ“t play this tourney now, i just tried to help to find the best way to deal with this problem. Thought it might be a good idea to let others (our opponents from round 1) play, but you didnĀ“t say anything about that suggestion. Do what you like best.
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby kenbeuken on Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:57 pm

Uh, actually, I got your PM yesterday (Saturday) at 6:20 pm CDT. It is now 4:55 pm CDT on the next day(Sunday), so technically we still have Over an hour to be in on time? We were not trying to be bad sports or anything and we did in fact let you know Last night which was way in advance. I don't understand your response I guess??? Probably a bad idea to start tourney games on a saturday night anyway since so many people are away on weekends and may have game sitters that don't read PM's... Just my 2 cent.
Major kenbeuken

Postby Army of Achilles on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:16 pm

kenbeuken wrote:Uh, actually, I got your PM yesterday (Saturday) at 6:20 pm CDT. It is now 4:55 pm CDT on the next day(Sunday), so technically we still have Over an hour to be in on time? We were not trying to be bad sports or anything and we did in fact let you know Last night which was way in advance. I don't understand your response I guess??? Probably a bad idea to start tourney games on a saturday night anyway since so many people are away on weekends and may have game sitters that don't read PM's... Just my 2 cent.

good point and it also says 48 hours to join on the front post
Lieutenant Army of Achilles

Postby Army of Achilles on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:19 pm

not my tournament but it seems a sub of equal or lower rank would be fair. 3/4 of the winning team is still intact and it's not like you guys are trying to gain an advantage here

I could be somewhat partial though as it might be to my teams advantage to get to face Blitz's team in the finals if we are looking enough to survive this round. ;)

Postby Seulessliathan on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:31 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:Gameplay:

-8 Teams/ 32 players
-Teams will be seeded by rank.
-Single elimination.
-Each team has 48 hrs to join their games after I've pm'ed with game numbers or else those games will be forfeited.

sometimes you say 24 hours, sometimes 48 .... we donĀ“t try to cheat anything, we just try to inform you that we are out because we donĀ“t have a team of 4 players any more. Sorry for making any suggestions .... forget what i said, just push us out.

Blitzaholic wrote: i guess you all have to forfeit, it is past the deadline and no one told me in advance this would occur

We never asked for anything, call it as you like, sorry if we did anything wrong and sorry for causing trouble. To be honest, i expected another reaction, but ok, we arenĀ“t able to play semi finals, so perhaps we deserve this reply.
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:40 pm

Seulessliathan wrote:

-8 Teams/ 32 players
-Single elimination.
-Each team has 48 hrs to join their games after I've pm'ed with game numbers or else those games will be forfeited.

sometimes you say 24 hours, sometimes 48 .... we donĀ“t try to cheat anything, we just try to inform you that we are out because we donĀ“t have a team of 4 players any more. Sorry for making any suggestions .... forget what i said, just push us out.

Blitzaholic wrote: i guess you all have to forfeit, it is past the deadline and no one told me in advance this would occur

We never asked for anything, call it as you like, sorry if we did anything wrong and sorry for causing trouble. To be honest, i expected another reaction, but ok, we arenĀ“t able to play semi finals, so perhaps we deserve this reply.

I am not blaming you or your team, i thought it was 24 hours too but does say 48, sorry bout that, my apologies, it was meant to be 24, but does say 48 hours and i sent the pm out around 2:20pm eastern time which means if you got 48 hours, then i will allow you to 2:20 pm eastern time monday which means you have about 19 hours for a replacement with same amount of points, fair? and i cannot let the other team you beat join, they lost, its single elimination m8, just would not be right, i appreciate your aid in this, can you get a replacement in next 19 hours with about same score? this is fair i think to do?
Last edited by Blitzaholic on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:46 pm

Seulessliathan wrote:maybe you misunderstood us blitz, you donĀ“t need to push us out of this tourney, we already know that we are out. ThatĀ“s why i suggested prank and his team plays instead of us.
Do what you like best.

I am not pushing you out, you told me in a PM you were out and could not find a replacement and dropped all the games, that's why I posted this seul. I didnt know why and dont need all the details, jim is a friend of mine who i respect, if he cant play and life busy, i accept that, its unfortunate, but i have to accept it. your suggestion of letting a team you beat, play instead is not fair, they lost.
General Blitzaholic

Postby Seulessliathan on Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:34 am

Blitzaholic wrote:
Seulessliathan wrote:maybe you misunderstood us blitz, you donĀ“t need to push us out of this tourney, we already know that we are out. ThatĀ“s why i suggested prank and his team plays instead of us.
Do what you like best.

I am not pushing you out, you told me in a PM you were out and could not find a replacement and dropped all the games, that's why I posted this seul. I didnt know why and dont need all the details, jim is a friend of mine who i respect, if he cant play and life busy, i accept that, its unfortunate, but i have to accept it. your suggestion of letting a team you beat, play instead is not fair, they lost.

i never even tried to ask for a replacement for our team (please quote me if iĀ“m wrong about this). You didnĀ“t give a rule for that problem, so I suggested to let the other team play because i thought it would make 11 people happy .... my 3 team mates, because they donĀ“t need to feel bad because there will be only one semi final match now. Your (BlitzĀ“s) team, because you still get a good challenge in semi final, being in final after one match feels strange. And the team i mentioned, because they get a second chance after they lost unluckily.

You decided that there is no team replacement, ok, no problem for me, i understand your reasons.

Your message sounded like you tried to kick us out of the tournament although there was still time for jim to join. And you asked for getting a message earlier although i told you that i posted and pmĀ“d as soon as possible after i believed jim wouldnĀ“t join (in fact i still wasnĀ“t able to talk with him, but i thought itĀ“s better for all players in this tournament if we drop out and give a free spot for a team which is ready to play) I just try to suggest a good solution for this problem, but you make the rules and i understand what you say, no problem.
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:07 pm

Seulessliathan wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:
Do what you like best.

i never even tried to ask for a replacement for our team (please quote me if iĀ“m wrong about this). You didnĀ“t give a rule for that problem, so I suggested to let the other team play because i thought it would make 11 people happy .... my 3 team mates, because they donĀ“t need to feel bad because there will be only one semi final match now. Your (BlitzĀ“s) team, because you still get a good challenge in semi final, being in final after one match feels strange. And the team i mentioned, because they get a second chance after they lost unluckily.

You decided that there is no team replacement, ok, no problem for me, i understand your reasons.

Your message sounded like you tried to kick us out of the tournament although there was still time for jim to join. And you asked for getting a message earlier although i told you that i posted and pmĀ“d as soon as possible after i believed jim wouldnĀ“t join (in fact i still wasnĀ“t able to talk with him, but i thought itĀ“s better for all players in this tournament if we drop out and give a free spot for a team which is ready to play) I just try to suggest a good solution for this problem, but you make the rules and i understand what you say, no problem.

ty seul, but i did give you 19 more hours to find a replacement with equal points to still join and now it is going on about 50 hours, so, i have no choice but to forfeit you, sounds like you had a set team and wanted to remain with that, that is fine, but I did give you team a chance to get a replacement in the above post, and you choose not to and instead wanted a team you beat to go forward? i cant allow that m8, they lost and it is single elimination sir. all in here would get angry with me if i allowed that, the solution was as army of achilles suggested, find a replacement and i did give you almost 20 more hours to do so, and now that time has expired. It is no big deal, I am not mad at no one, its just unfortunate. I will make more in the future and invite you all, peace.
General Blitzaholic

Postby Seulessliathan on Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:14 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:ty seul, but i did give you 19 more hours to find a replacement with equal points to still join and now it is going on about 50 hours, so, i have no choice but to forfeit you, sounds like you had a set team and wanted to remain with that, that is fine, but I did give you team a chance to get a replacement in the above post, and you choose not to

did you talk about replacements?

letĀ“s check the post you mention:
Blitzaholic wrote:I am not pushing you out, you told me in a PM you were out and could not find a replacement and dropped all the games, that's why I posted this seul. I didnt know why and dont need all the details, jim is a friend of mine who i respect, if he cant play and life busy, i accept that, its unfortunate, but i have to accept it. your suggestion of letting a team you beat, play instead is not fair, they lost.

i donĀ“t see it

ItĀ“s now the first time you mention that replacements are allowed, you never talked about that before.

Blitzaholic wrote:so, i have no choice but to forfeit you,

We already told you days ago that we are out, so it doesnĀ“t make sense to tell us now that you have to forfeit us.We informed you about the fact we donĀ“t have a team any more and canĀ“t play.

Blitzaholic wrote:sounds like you had a set team and wanted to remain with that, that is fine, but I did give you team a chance to get a replacement in the above post,

i still donĀ“t see it

Blitzaholic wrote: and you choose not to and instead wanted a team you beat to go forward? i cant allow that m8, they lost and it is single elimination sir. all in here would get angry with me if i allowed that,

was just an idea , but i understand that youdonĀ“t like it, you are correct,your way is more fair

Blitzaholic wrote: the solution was as army of achilles suggested, find a replacement and i did give you almost 20 more hours to do so, and now that time has expired. It is no big deal, I am not mad at no one, its just unfortunate. I will make more in the future and invite you all, peace.

same here, we are just suprised about your replies, i always get the impression that we donĀ“t really understand what the other one is saying, but perhaps itĀ“s due to my bad english, sorry. We didnĀ“t try to cheat our way to the next round, and we wish good luck to all the remaining teams.

thanks for running the tournament, 1st round was really interesting.
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby Blitzaholic on Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:23 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
Seulessliathan wrote:

-8 Teams/ 32 players
-Single elimination.

I am not blaming you or your team, i thought it was 24 hours too but does say 48, sorry bout that, my apologies, it was meant to be 24, but does say 48 hours and i sent the pm out around 2:20pm eastern time which means if you got 48 hours, then i will allow you to 2:20 pm eastern time monday which means you have about 19 hours for a replacement with same amount of points, fair? and i cannot let the other team you beat join, they lost, its single elimination m8, just would not be right, i appreciate your aid in this, can you get a replacement in next 19 hours with about same score? this is fair i think to do?

right here in blue SEUL, I posted that sunday (look at the date 11-09-08) and gave you about 20 hours til MONDAY on (11-10-08)extra to do it, and I said I forfeited you at first because YOU seul told me to forfeit you in A PM, then I posted back after what achilles said cause he made me think, and gave you about 20 MORE hours there afterwards to find a replcement, but you DID NOT, but you wanted to get a team you beat to play and i said NO because it is single elimination, now it is like 4 days later, so drop it. move on M8 ;) we tried to resolve, we didn't, no big deal. I am not mad at you, but getting mad soon if this crap keeps up. :evil:
General Blitzaholic

Postby waseemalim on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:02 am

shouldnt game 6 atleast say "forfeited" instead of 0 Wins.
Brigadier waseemalim

Postby Army of Achilles on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:08 am

waseemalim wrote:shouldnt game 6 atleast say "forfeited" instead of 0 Wins.

=D> =D> =D> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Blitzaholic on Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:53 pm

waseemalim wrote:shouldnt game 6 atleast say "forfeited" instead of 0 Wins.

posted on page1
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:25 pm

on---going
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:35 pm

waiting on games
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:36 pm

updated
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:16 am

will
be
checking
games
General Blitzaholic

Postby BENJIKAT IS DEAD on Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:23 pm

4-2 to us atm - and the last one is looking favourable too
Colonel BENJIKAT IS DEAD

Postby waseemalim on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:03 am

since we are in the finals... could you please fix the misspelling of my name. :? Thanks.
Brigadier waseemalim

Postby BENJIKAT IS DEAD on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:19 am

BENJIKAT IS DEAD wrote:favourable

= surviving 50v3 to prolong it another turn - so 5-2 to us :) :)

bring on the THOTA!

How many generals playing a tourney match?
Colonel BENJIKAT IS DEAD

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:21 pm

BENJIKAT IS DEAD wrote:
BENJIKAT IS DEAD wrote:favourable

= surviving 50v3 to prolong it another turn - so 5-2 to us :) :)

bring on the THOTA!

How many generals playing a tourney match?

ok, nice job, not sure how many generals, let me go count
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:45 pm

BENJIKAT IS DEAD wrote:How many generals playing a tourney match?

would of been 5 of the 8 GENERALS but I just dropped down to 3483--so 4 now
General Blitzaholic

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2008