Conquer Club

To trench or not to trench (WINNER: LAWZ21)

Tournaments completed in 2013

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: To trench or not to trench (Full: Awaiting Approval)

Postby alaskanassassin on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:48 pm

And we're down to 6. Losers bracket round 6 invites has been sent. Only 2 remain on the winners side. Good luck to all!
Dice stats are irrelevant. If I roll the same amount of 6's as everyone else, but my opponents role 6's at the same time, that's what matters, what's rolled opposite my dice. How about how many total guys I've won and lost while attacking?
Sergeant 1st Class alaskanassassin

Re: To trench or not to trench (6 left)

Postby alaskanassassin on Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:43 pm

We are at 3. The Finals in the losers bracket was jsut sent. The winner moves on to the finals.
Dice stats are irrelevant. If I roll the same amount of 6's as everyone else, but my opponents role 6's at the same time, that's what matters, what's rolled opposite my dice. How about how many total guys I've won and lost while attacking?

Re: To trench or not to trench (6 left)

Postby alaskanassassin on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:54 pm

Finals have started. After loosing in the very first round Wizz00 has fought his way back all the way through the losers bracket to make it to the finals. Can he win the best of 9 series twice to claim the crown?

Re: To trench or not to trench (WINNER: LAWZ21)

Postby alaskanassassin on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:50 pm

Wizz00's improbable run all the way back through the losers bracket ended abruptly when the law caught up with him. Congrats to Lawz21 for winning this tournament with a 5-4 win in the finals.

Re: To trench or not to trench (WINNER: LAWZ21)

Postby casper on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:02 pm

Congratulations Lawz!!
Major casper

Previous

Return to Completed 2013