Conquer Club

Happy Savings Day...3:16 ,2021 A.D.!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Happy Savings Day...3:16 ,2021 A.D.!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:55 am

----------- Happy Savings Day 3:16, 2021 A.D....John 3:16 :!: =D> =D> =D> ...So Yes, We Are All Saved...Now I know some people don't believe....Some turn to science...O.K...I know it is hard to prove...Let us take a couple on the side of GOD...for once...Instead of those trying not to believe...

-------1) Take like my suggestion for a May challenge...The Great Siege of Malta...Where other last stands led by let us say ,not God/Holy people....Custer's Last Stand,The 300,The Alamo...As Custer outnumbered 10,000 to 235ish on last stand hill,Yes Major Reno and Captain Bentien totaled Custer's original 756ish men ,but he broke off with his men,so only his are part of the last stand...As Custer was being wiped out ,all of the Indians fighting The other 2 units ,headed for Last Stand Hill.....Custer not with God....The 300,did have The Greek navy,14,000 others,but at the last stand...The 300 stood alone, without God... Against...between 500,000 to 2 million Persians, depending on who accounts you go by...The Alamo,Col.Travis,Jim Bowie,Davy Crockett,Capt.Dickenson all total 185 men against 5,000 Mexicans...Again men not Holy,with God...All Lost their last stands...
-----..Now The Knights of Malta of The Holy Order of St.John the Baptist...Men with God...would hold off 40,000 Turks,The Ottoman Empire..For 4 months...Yes...Only just over 700 Knights....After 3 months of fighting,the local Maltese,when they saw the Knights were winning Help out....But The Knights fought The Turks and forced them to leave...The Turks had more men ,better weapons...The Knights had one thing...Their faith in God!!!...They WON THEIR LAST STAND...As they were the last of the true crusaders....

-----2) Take The Famous Monkey Trial of 1925...Inherit the Wind......I know The Great William Jennings Bryan spoke on the side of GOD....But as The lawyer Clarence Darrow for the non believers put Bryan on the stand to defend the Bible...He would go through this and that....He used time ,a day to make Bryan look foolish...Took a rock 10 million years old,and got Bryan to admit...since The Sun was not created until day 4...That a day might be more or less than 24 hours...That is a time man put on a day....The 1st day of creation could have been a hour,a week,a year,10 million years etc...could have been day 1...So why didn't Bryan and the other Tenn. Prosecutor...use the same argument...To defend the world/universe was created by GOD....
------Explain Dinosaurs etc...You could say the exact same thing ,on GOD's side....That the 1st day of creation was 100 trillion years, Day 2 was 100 Billion...Since there was no set time put on The 6/7(day of rest)...days of creation...So when scientists say they found a 1 or 2 million year old human skeleton in Africa ,The place where The Garden of Eden ,was to have been.....Should not be surprising ...Since you can't put our time a 24 hour day, on one of the days of creation, especially before Day 4,when the Sun was created....Man used to go by a 10 month year...They added July and August for Julius Caesar and Caesar Augustas....So a concept of time ,comes down to Faith...Right back into GOD's ballpark.... Faith...There are so many things,that happen... Can't be explained...But only, seen true,that really happened...Only by the Faith in GOD ...The Almighty... 8-) 8-) 8-) :D :D :D ... =D> =D> =D> =D> .
...Man,Yes,Man do we need it now more than ever....They Left ,cancel Dr.Seuss,Dumbo,...Look at what is being thought of as acceptable,on T.V.,Movies,Video Games.....What took place at the Grammys ...A showing of a live act in a song...Wet,A**,P****.....The World has to get back to GOD :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Happy Savings Day...3:16 ,2021 A.D.!!!

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:01 am

Again, a bit late, but I trust that you, Conf-SS enjoyed those wonderful days in March: March 14, 15, 16, and 17....! :D

My view is that you will convince very few of the existence of God by arguing Science. I will put History in the same category. Science cannot prove nor disprove the existence of God.

Faith (a belief in God) is mostly felt in the heart and not realized in the head.

Now you can use the head (intellect and intelligence) to discuss and understand Faith, BUT taking the "Leap to Faith" requires the heart.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:04 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:Again, a bit late, but I trust that you, Conf-SS enjoyed those wonderful days in March: March 14, 15, 16, and 17....! :D

My view is that you will convince very few of the existence of God by arguing Science. I will put History in the same category. Science cannot prove nor disprove the existence of God.

Faith (a belief in God) is mostly felt in the heart and not realized in the head.

Now you can use the head (intellect and intelligence) to discuss and understand Faith, BUT taking the "Leap to Faith" requires the heart.

-----------What the Ironic thing is in GOD's favor......So many go out of their way to prove Against HIM....They have no idea what Faith is....Then wonder why nothing goes right for them....
-----------The USA has lost it's Head...As well as it's Heart...People coming up now... Don't even believe in Hard Work,making money.... Capitalism....They want and expect everything handed to them....It will be funny at The Pearly Gates...When They Get The Hand of GOD by St. Peter handed to them... ;)
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...Yes, I love March 14th----17th.... =D> =D> =D> ....700 vs 40,000 and coming up Roses is hard to argue... 8-) ...GO KNIGHTS :!: =D> =D> =D>
Major ConfederateSS

Postby jonesthecurl on Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:01 pm

Are you saying Christianity = Capitalism? 'cos I don't think Jesus would agree.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:41 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:Are you saying Christianity = Capitalism? 'cos I don't think Jesus would agree.

-----------Not Christianity...... AMERICANS/Millennials.......Now as to the working part...JESUS...taught...if you give handouts...The American welfare way ;) ...give fish away...one can eat for a day....If you teach one how to fish/hard work....One can eat for a lifetime... :D ......In The Past...Americans followed Capitalism...America thanks to Millennials...are moving away from Capitalism....and twords Communism......Which is against Christianity... Example...Lady of Fatima...Where GOD spoke to 3 children about the Evil of Communism...So Capitalism is the Opposite of Communism......So Yes,... Christianity = Capitalism in that respect.....The Enemy of my enemy...Is my Friend... :D :D :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,