Conquer Club

Israel Plans to Restore Death Penalty for Everyone but Jews

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Does an apartheid state like Israel have the right to exist and spread its racism?

Total votes : 0

Re: Pressure Mounts to Expel Israel from FIFA

Postby riskllama on Tue May 19, 2015 2:07 am

sandy koufax was good, right?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue May 19, 2015 2:19 am

One of the best!
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby riskllama on Tue May 19, 2015 2:24 am

could he play soccer, tho?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue May 19, 2015 2:26 am

We Jews are good at running, we had a bit of practice at it not too long ago. So I imagine he could.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby riskllama on Tue May 19, 2015 2:29 am

well played, sir.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby dario2099 on Tue May 19, 2015 2:52 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
riskllama wrote:i didn't know they had a team. aren't jews supposed to be horrendously bad @ sports?

There have been many great Hebrew athletes. Here, I made a list:

1. Abe Saperstein (basketball-ish)
2. Metsfanmax (fantasy baseball)

We've also got Sandy Koufax.

...That's about it.

Huh... Mark Spitz?
Corporal dario2099

Postby warmonger1981 on Tue May 19, 2015 6:56 am

Wow saxi! I don't ever remember saying I supported Israel. I also don't believe I ever said anything about a fire breathing monster. If we're talking about Antichrist its more about a system of thought. Not a mythological creature thought up by Mystic Sages of the past to cause fear upon the uninitiated. Maybe you can ask Henry Ford to share his Grand Cross of the German Eagle given to him by Hitler. You both seem to support the genocide of Jews. The Catholic church was hijacked very early in its beginnings so I don't believe most of it on its face value. As a matter of fact all religion has been hijacked and corrupted by mans greed.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby tzor on Tue May 19, 2015 8:59 am

warmonger1981 wrote:Wow saxi! I don't ever remember saying I supported Israel. I also don't believe I ever said anything about a fire breathing monster.

Of course now. Saxi makes shit up as he goes along because reality keeps biting him in the ass and won't let go. He also tends to get so exited that he doesn't know how to use the quote feature properly. Freud wrote whole books on Saxi and his problems. And for some reason I think he has a fire breathing monster fetish.
Cadet tzor

Postby tzor on Tue May 19, 2015 9:12 am

And here is the article from Sky News: Israel Fighting To Stay In World Football

Last week FIFA issued a statement on behalf of Mr Blatter stating "any member association that is fulfilling its statutory duties should not be suspended. This would apply to the Israeli Football Association as long as they fulfil such duties".

"We will not allow for Israel to be presented as a country which violated the agreements which it signed, and we will do all in our power to prevent any kind of ban," said the Chairman of the Israeli Football Association Ofer Eini, in comments to the Jerusalem Post.

"I certainly expect the FIFA president to speak out loud and clear on this matter and to prevent this malicious move," he added.

The Palestinian national team competes in the Asian Football Confederation, and qualified for the Asia Cup for the first time earlier this year.

Some background Why Does Israel's Football Team Play In Europe?

Israel began competing in the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) in 1954 despite significant opposition from some existing members.

A number of Muslim states refused to play against the new national side, which culminated in the bizarre spectacle of the 1958 World Cup qualifying stage for Asia and Africa - won by Israel without playing a single game.

FIFA, determined to avoid the embarrassment of a country qualifying for the fledgling international tournament without kicking a ball, arranged play-off with Wales.

Israel duly lost the two-legged tie, suffering 2-0 defeats at home and away.

Six years later, Israel hosted and won the 1964 AFC Asian Cup, which remains the country's sole international football trophy.

However, the achievement was arguably undermined by the pre-tournament withdrawal of 11 of the 16 intended participating countries.

Israel triumphed with just three wins, against India, South Korea and Hong Kong.

Israeli clubs began taking part in European club competitions in 1991 and its football association became full UEFA members in 1994 - having famously beaten France in a 1993 World Cup qualifier.

Its membership continues to represent an anomaly in international football, and was cited by some as a justification for Australia's switch from the Oceania Football Confederation to the AFC in 2006.

But if Israel's elite footballers have suffered as a result of the country's complex history, they are unlikely to gain much sympathy from their Palestinian counterparts.

It was only following the Oslo Accords in 1998 that the Palestinian football side was able to join FIFA, when it joined the likes of England, Wales and Scotland as one of the few non-sovereign states granted national team status.

Well, you know, Nazi Jew Haters have got to hate.
Cadet tzor

Postby Serbia on Tue May 19, 2015 9:21 am

What perplexes me is how saxi managed to get enough responses to fill 44 pages of a troll thread.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue May 19, 2015 10:31 am

He's going for the Longest Troll Thread, Thread.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby saxitoxin on Tue May 19, 2015 12:26 pm

tzor wrote:Well, you know, Nazi Jew Haters have got to hate.

Jewish Noam Chomsky, a signatory to the FIFA letter, is a "Nazi Jew Hater" according to tzor. Jewish Ronnie Kasrils, a signatory to the FIFA letter, is a "Nazi Jew Hater" according to tzor. Here are some more of tzor's batshit insane gems to a thread about a routine real estate dispute:

tzor wrote:I'm sorry SATAN, your lying tongue has no effect on me. BEGONE to the depths of wherever it is you come from.

tzor wrote:I believe that God gave to the twelve tribes of Israel, thousands of years ago ...

And now tzor has cast his lot in with warmonger, who has worked himself into a hysterical obsession that 9/11 was a conspiracy concocted by George Bush and the Masons. Tzor - I'm not sure if you've got the memo or not yet, but you are a Grade-A nutter. Grade-A! :D

This is expected, though - in all Israel debates, the pro-Palestine side generally cornerstones their position on land deeds and treaties, while the pro-Israel side bases their position on "Satan" and other monsters they're afraid are living under their bed, and prophecies handed down by invisible people who live in the clouds. Fortunately, as we've seen with alchemy, Flat Earth, burning witches at the stake, and forcing blacks to sit at the back of the bus, superstitious and ignorant thinking die as education improves and science advances. That's why Israel's fate is already sealed: racist lunatics like tzor and warmonger are a dying breed.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby tzor on Tue May 19, 2015 1:22 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
tzor wrote:Well, you know, Nazi Jew Haters have got to hate.

Jewish Noam Chomsky, a signatory to the FIFA letter, is a "Nazi Jew Hater" according to tzor.

Note the way things are shifted in the mind of saxi. Did I ever say all the signers were Jew Haters?

Avram Noam Chomsky was born to a middle-class Ashkenazi Jewish family in Philadelphia, but he is an anarcho-syndicalist.

Ronald Kasrils is a South African politician.

Wow two out there activists ... why am I not surprised (that you mention, of all people, them)?

It is around this point that saxi starts to loose it. We have seen this before and it's not pretty, in fact it's a mess all over the floor. Unable to make a argument, he resorts to all manner of diversions and starts to confuse one thread with another. But hey, it makes for a great post count, doesn't it saxi?
Cadet tzor

Postby saxitoxin on Tue May 19, 2015 1:37 pm

tzor wrote:I'm sorry SATAN, your lying tongue has no effect on me. BEGONE to the depths of wherever it is you come from.

warmonger wrote:What Masons want is a Masonic Republic spread across the globe.

tzor wrote:I believe that God gave to the twelve tribes of Israel, thousands of years ago ...

warmonger wrote:Interpol. Executive Order 12425-13524. Conspiracy to leg them run free of constitutional prosecution. They will be able to police the country in times of civil war or marshal law.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby warmonger1981 on Tue May 19, 2015 6:00 pm

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/mark-ta ... icle/33091

You must have missed me saying "conspiracy".

Masons on the other hand.

Morals and Dogma, Albert Pike
Chapter 1 Apprentice
Page 1

The blind Force of the people is a Force that must be economized, and also managed, as the blind Force of steam, lifting the ponderous iron arms and turning the large wheel, is made to bore and rifle the cannon and to weave the most delicate lace.

That force must be limited,restrained,conveyed by distribution into different channels, and by round about courses, to outlets, whence it is to issue as the law, action, and decision of the State, as the wise old Egyptian kings conveyed on different canals, by subdivision, the swelling waters of the Nile, and compelled them to fertilize and not devestate the land.

The rough Ashlar is the People, as a mass, rude and unorganized. The perfect Ashlar, or cubical stone, symbol of perfection, is the State, the rulers deriving their powers from the consent of the governed.

Looks like they think they are smarter then you or I.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby mrswdk on Wed May 20, 2015 4:16 am

I could've sworn I posted an old German informational poster about Jews in here the other day. Where art thou, my precious?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby warmonger1981 on Wed May 20, 2015 8:27 am

Chapter 16 Prince of Jerusalem
Page 241

We no longer expect to rebuild the Temple of Jerusalem. To us it has become but a symbol. To us the whole world is God's Temple, as is every upright heart. To establish all over the world the New Law and Reign of Love,Peace,Charity and Toleration, is to build that Temple, most acceptable to God, in erecting which Masonry is now engaged. No longer needed to repair to Jerusalem to worship, nor to offer up sacrifices and shed blood to propitiate the Deity, man may make the woods and mountains his Churches and Temples, and worship God with a devout gratitude, and with works of charity and beneficence to his fellow-men.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby saxitoxin on Wed May 20, 2015 11:11 am

warmonger1981 wrote:http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/mark-tapscott-what-is-barack-obama-doing-updated-why-interpol-mr.-president/article/33091

You must have missed me saying "conspiracy".

Masons on the other hand.

Chapter 1 Apprentice
Page 1

The blind Force of the people is a Force that must be economized, and also managed, as the blind Force of steam, lifting the ponderous iron arms and turning the large wheel, is made to bore and rifle the cannon and to weave the most delicate lace.

That force must be limited,restrained,conveyed by distribution into different channels, and by round about courses, to outlets, whence it is to issue as the law, action, and decision of the State, as the wise old Egyptian kings conveyed on different canals, by subdivision, the swelling waters of the Nile, and compelled them to fertilize and not devestate the land.

The rough Ashlar is the People, as a mass, rude and unorganized. The perfect Ashlar, or cubical stone, symbol of perfection, is the State, the rulers deriving their powers from the consent of the governed.

Looks like they think they are smarter then you or I.

Oh boy, here we go ... tzor and warmonger are gonna take us down the rabbit hole ... hold onto your jocks, ladies ...
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed May 20, 2015 12:19 pm

The blind Force is strong with warmonger.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed May 20, 2015 1:22 pm

This thread is now over. Israelis and Palestinians will live in peace forever:
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.657289

(or Netanyahu is finally starting to repeal some of his pork barrel legislation now that he is elected again)

I prefer the former interpretation.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby tzor on Wed May 20, 2015 1:27 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:This thread is now over. Israelis and Palestinians will live in peace forever:

I doubt that's ever going to happen. But segregation on buses is definitely a lame brain idea.

There will never be peace in that region. Even if all of the Palestinian Nazis were removed from influencing the Palestinian people, even if they are given their own state at peace with Israel there will always be ... Football. A violent sport ... among the fans, that is.
Cadet tzor

Postby warmonger1981 on Wed May 20, 2015 5:15 pm

It's from Morals and Dogma not crazy and fantasy. I'm basically typing what's written in the Masons book. I'm not making this up. Its like a person claiming to kill someone and I'm restating it. Is every Mason bad? No. Are there some that are? Obviously. If your to stupid to understand its OK. You tell me then what are your views and knowledge of Masonry. Maybe you can make an educated rebuttal stating facts. I would encourage it. I've done just that. I suppose Freemasons haven't done anything in the last 300 years to guide or push humanity along right?
They are just a good ol boys club. Don't worry nothing to see here.

The only time the force is strong is when its in your mother and she's blindfolded.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed May 20, 2015 5:44 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:It's from Morals and Dogma not crazy and fantasy. I'm basically typing what's written in the Masons book. I'm not making this up. Its like a person claiming to kill someone and I'm restating it. Is every Mason bad? No. Are there some that are? Obviously. If your to stupid to understand its OK. You tell me then what are your views and knowledge of Masonry. Maybe you can make an educated rebuttal stating facts. I would encourage it. I've done just that. I suppose Freemasons haven't done anything in the last 300 years to guide or push humanity along right?
They are just a good ol boys club. Don't worry nothing to see here.

The only time the force is strong is when its in your mother and she's blindfolded.

Paul Bernardo was a mason!
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby riskllama on Wed May 20, 2015 7:32 pm

i never knew that, DY...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby a6mzero on Wed May 20, 2015 8:37 pm

Actually the list of jewish athletes is quite extensive with numerous champions, hall of famers and mvp's across the full spectrum of sports.As usual Saxi doesn't have a freaking clue what he is talking about.
Major a6mzero

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,