Conquer Club

Biden presidency predictions

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Biden presidency predictions

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:51 pm

Due to the failure of the Biden "Administration" to govern the country, South Dakota has announced it is sending military forces to Texas to defend the frontier, joining other states who are sending their military and police to reinforce the Texas Defense Forces.

The country is sliding into sheer chaos under Sleepy Joe. The last time states independently undertook military operations outside their own borders was in 1860. And it resulted in the dethroning and jailing of another Democrat who falsely claimed to be a president, Jefferson Davis.

Noem, a potential presidential contender, drew a distinction between her decision to send the National Guard and other governors who are sending state police officers.

“The border is a national security crisis that requires the kind of sustained response only the National Guard can provide,” she said in a statement. “We should not be making our own communities less safe by sending our police or Highway Patrol to fix a long-term problem President Biden’s administration seems unable or unwilling to solve.”

Meanwhile, Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Tuesday authorized a 90-day deployment of up to 40 National Guard troops to the border.

Iowa has sent about 25 State Patrol officers to the border under a national interstate mutual aid network called an Emergency Management Assistance Compact. Under the compact, Texas has agreed to reimburse Iowa for the expense of the state troopers, though Iowa is paying expenses for the state troopers initially. The Iowa National Guard also has 24 soldiers providing assistance to law enforcement at the border under a federally-funded activation in response to a Trump administration request in October 2020.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your ... -to-texas/

Meanwhile, actor Susan Sarandon has taken Sleepy Joe to task for his war crimes in attacking the peace-loving people of Syria.

https://twitter.com/SusanSarandon/statu ... 2055194632

Meanwhile, the Taliban are expected to be back in control of Afghanistan within six months.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/talib ... withdrawal
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:25 am

What a bunch of theatrical nonsense.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:31 am

Biden and Congressional Democrats continue to spend money like "drunken sailors" and have no conception of the consequences. If their irrational spending and subsequent debt is NOT CURBED, the consequence to the USA and future generations (like for my 2 young granddaughters) will be significant and horrible.

https://www.thebalance.com/interest-on-the-national-debt-4119024
Interest on the National Debt and How It Affects You
Plus Four Ways to Reduce It
The interest on the national debt is how much the federal government must pay on outstanding public debt each year. The interest on the debt is $378 billion.1 That's from the federal budget for fiscal year (FY) 2021 that runs from October 1, 2020, through September 30, 2021.

How It Affects You
The interest on the national debt immediately reduces the money available for other spending programs. As it increases over the next decade, advocates of certain benefits will call for a reduction in spending in other areas.
In the long term, a growing debt burden becomes a big problem for everyone. The World Bank says a country reaches a tipping point when the debt-to-GDP ratio approaches or exceeds 77%.9 In the third quarter of 2020, the U.S. debt-to-GDP ratio was 127%.10

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/07/24/facts-about-the-national-debt/

Net interest payments on the debt are estimated to total $393.5 billion this fiscal year, or 8.7% of all federal outlays. (The government projects it will pay out a total of $593.1 billion in interest in fiscal 2019, which ends Sept. 30, but that includes interest credited to Social Security and other government trust funds.)

BONUS FACT: Though many may believe that “China owns our debt,” mainland China only held about 5% of the total debt as of May, or about $1.11 trillion. Hong Kong, a “special administrative region” of China, held another $204 billion. China was the top foreign holder of Treasury securities, ahead of Japan, which held roughly $1.1 trillion.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:30 pm

I think we can all agree that from the immense pit of despair that is Joe Biden's Presidency (from what we have already seen within the past 6 months), we at least get a start at Right to Repair.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:21 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:I think we can all agree that from the immense pit of despair that is Joe Biden's Presidency (from what we have already seen within the past 6 months), we at least get a start at Right to Repair.

Many Americans who voted for Biden were really voting AGAINST Trump, as Trump became THE target of liberals and the liberal media. I am sure ratings at CNN and MSNBC are down as they no longer have Trump to bash on a regular basis.

May ratings are in and Fox News beat its cable news competition in total-day viewership and primetime viewership in both total average viewers and viewers in the key demo, according to Nielsen Media Research data. CNN lost half of its key demo viewership year over year, but maintained its year-to-date lead in the demo.

Overall, Fox News brought in an average of 1.187 million total viewers for the month, with 203,000 of them in the advertiser-coveted age demographic of 25 to 54. CNN had an average of only 610,000 total viewers, but took second place in the key demo with 147,000. MSNBC held down second place in total average viewers with 835,000, but came in last in the demo, averaging 108,000.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/fox-news-tops-cable-news-ratings-in-may-as-cnn-loses-half-of-key-demo-viewership/ar-AAKDLtO

I assume that "demo" in the article above refers to a group defined by DEMOGRAPHERS, based on age.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:49 pm

I agree with you, but I'm not quite sure what that has to do with Right to Repair. :?
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:08 am

Jdsizzleslice wrote:I agree with you, but I'm not quite sure what that has to do with Right to Repair. :?

I was responding mostly to Biden presidency predictions (i.e., the title of this thread) and not to the Right to Repair.

EARLY FRIDAY, PRESIDENT Joe Biden signed an executive order directing the Federal Trade Commission to draft new regulations limiting device manufacturers’ ability to restrict independent repairs of their products. The new rules for technology manufacturers are part of a sweeping order aimed at a wide range of industries—including banking, tech platforms, labor markets, internet service providers, and airlines—with the collective goal of increasing competition across the US economy.

The new directive to the FTC comes a couple of months after the commission delivered a 54-page report to Congress that concluded “there is scant evidence to support manufacturers’ justifications for repair restrictions.” Reuters reported earlier this week that a draft of the executive order was in the works, and White House press secretary Jen Psaki confirmed on Tuesday that Biden would soon issue an executive order to the US Department of Agriculture that would address farmers’ “right to repair their own equipment how they like.”

https://www.wired.com/story/biden-executive-order-right-to-repair/
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:14 am

Jdsizzleslice wrote:I think we can all agree that from the immense pit of despair that is Joe Biden's Presidency (from what we have already seen within the past 6 months), we at least get a start at Right to Repair.

I don't know where you see despair. Everywhere I look I see an explosion of optimism.

But you're right, the Right to Repair is another good thing to come out of this administration.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby HitRed on Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:31 am

There are many who try to stop those who do my work like your former President* who did much in the way of my will. My hand rests upon him, for he knows the truth and so do I.

* Donald J. Trump
Major HitRed

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:41 am

Bollocks.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:42 am

Still, at least God agrees he's the 'former' president, unlike Trump.

Postby HitRed on Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:24 pm

… he knows the truth and so do I.

God agrees the election was stolen from Trump.
Major HitRed

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:15 pm

It's astonishing how God agrees with you in everything. It's almost as if it's really just you.

Postby HitRed on Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:39 pm

There are no more neutrals anymore. Choose sides.
Major HitRed

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:27 pm

Dukasaur wrote:

I know where you see despair. Everywhere I look I see an implosion of optimism.

But you're right, the Right to Repair is a good thing to come out of this administration.

Fixed.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:55 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:It's astonishing how God agrees with you in everything. It's almost as if it's really just you.

We already have the Black Jesus? Wouldn't that make him a false prophet?
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:56 pm

HitRed wrote:

Maybe god can produce some proof.
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:08 pm

Evil Semp wrote:
HitRed wrote:

Someone is lying here. If god knows the truth then he knows Trump lost. You can't have it both ways.

Maybe god can produce some proof.
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:36 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:Fixed.

Okay, so you don't want to answer the question.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:38 pm

The President was cheered as he arrived with full entourage to the UFC 264 Poirier vs. McGregor fight as its distinguished guest in Las Vegas yesterday. The sold out crowd of 20,000 chanted "We Love Trump!" According to a release from his office in Mar a Lago, Florida, the president was there in a purely personal capacity to enjoy the fight and not in his official capacity as lawful President of the United States.

Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,