Conquer Club

Majority Want Biden Removed

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

When will Kabul fall?

By September
33%
By End of 2021
44%
In 2022
No votes
After 2022
11%
Never!
11%

Total votes : 9

Re: British Move to Rescue Americans Abandoned by Biden

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:12 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Through sheer buffoonery, he has just singularly removed America from the world stage and the global order

Although you could point out that Bush started a completely illegal war that killed 500,000 civilians, Obama fomented two civil wars then ran away from them, Trump abandoned the Kurds, threatened to leave NATO and assassinated a world leader etc, and the Western Europeans just continued to clap and say ‘more’, so Biden abandoning a few Afghans to be shot in a ditch is probably unlikely to lead anyone to dramatically rethink their relationship with the US.

Here is one more quote from the non-ILLUSTRIOUS saxi:
Biden and his handlers are panicking not because they lost Afghanistan but because they realize they're about to lose the world. The experiment of the last 300 years is coming to an end!

These quotes illustrate typical saxi: he overstates his weak case with grandiose declarations, and tries to support his insignificant argument with poor evidence and examples. NOTHING new here.

When will American hubris on the world state end? Typical too of many previous powers, the USA overreached in both Iraq and Afghanistan. We spent and wasted too many lives, too many dollars, and too much of the respect and prestige of the USA.

tbf to him he just appears to be the average product of an American state education

No, I see that saxi is DEFINITELY BELOW average. I can spot such weak students from far away.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Re: Biden Evac Rapidly Deteriorating - Attack Imminent

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:14 am

Russian has maintained its embassy throughout the Taliban takeover, however, today sent Tu-134s from the 353rd Special Purpose Aviation Regiment to begin airlifting all Russian citizens out of the country due to a rapidly deteriorating situation.

British and Australian authorities are warning a "severe" attack on the airport is "imminent" and their citizens must flee. The evacuation will end in 100 hours and the thousands who will be left behind will be on their own to walk thousands of miles overland across the Hindu Kush and the tribal territories of Pakistan. Any survivors of the journey who are able to make it to the embassies in Islamabad, however, will be be eligible for airlift back to Europe.

There is “very, very credible” intelligence that Islamic State militants are planning an imminent attack on those gathering at Kabul airport in an attempt to flee Afghanistan, British armed forces minister James Heappey told BBC on Thursday. The Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) said on Wednesday that the situation in the region remains “volatile”, with the advice being for British citizens and other evacuees to find a safe location and await further advice.

“The security situation in Afghanistan remains volatile. There is an ongoing and high threat of terrorist attack,” the FCDO’s updated travel advisory reads.

“Do not travel to Kabul Hamid Karzai International Airport. If you are in the area of the airport, move away to a safe location and await further advice,” it says.

Kabul airport is currently being defended and run by the U.S., which has 5,800 troops on the ground. However, they are dependent on Taliban support which leaves the international troops vulnerable.

On Thursday, Australia’s Minister for Foreign Affairs, Marise Payne, said: “There is an ongoing and very high threat of a terrorist attack”.

The U.S. has also asked its citizens in Afghanistan not to travel or gather at the Kabul airport “because of security threats outside the gates”.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/internati ... 114569.ece

Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Re: BLASTS RIP THROUGH KABUL AIRPORT - ATTACK BEGINS

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:39 am

BREAKING: With thousands of Americans still stranded by Biden in Afghanistan, an attack has just got underway at Hamid Karzai International Airport to neutralize the facility ahead of the Taliban's August 31 deadline to Biden to finish his retreat. Initial indicators are that a single suicide bomber hit a crowd of evacuees at one of the entry points who were following Biden's advice to come to the airport. The attack may be the first stage in a larger series of assaults intended to overwhelm the airport's defenders.

UPDATE: Sky News is reporting "this could be the end of the airlift." There have been no American fatalities in Afghanistan in more than three years. That just changed under Biden. Meanwhile, more than 1500 Americans, and thousands more Europeans, are now on their own.

The Biden Administration is in chaos with everything falling apart around it. Total calamity in progress.

Within 10 minutes of the attack, the German Army has fled, with other armies reportedly trying to urgently get in the air as quickly as possible to flee Afghanistan. The evacuation is over. A memorial will be built for everyone abandoned but there's nothing more that can be done.

UPDATE: Russian military observers embedded with the Taliban have warned the Western forces a second attack may occur at any moment.

UPDATE: A second attack is now underway.

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Re: "ABSOLUTE MAYHEM" IN KABUL - Flag at Half-Staff

Postby HitRed on Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:27 pm

Flag at Half-Staff.

4 Marines killed and 3 wounded.
Last edited by HitRed on Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major HitRed

Re: "ABSOLUTE MAYHEM" IN KABUL - GERMAN ARMY FLEES

Postby riskllama on Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:57 pm

who’s flag? yours?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:37 pm

The government is paralyzed. Today's State Department briefing has been canceled. The American people deserve to know if Biden is still president at this hour and, if not, who is in charge and, if so, what plans the Cabinet and the Joint Staff have in place for his removal.

Congressman Roger Williams: "Today's terrorist attacks in Afghanistan are the tragic outcomes of the decisions by a failed American President. President Joseph R. Biden Jr. must resign immediately."
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:41 pm

American casualties are now up to 20 of the 200 total. Meanwhile, USAF aircraft inbound to Kabul to effect the emergency withdrawal of remaining American military forces holding the airport are taking anti-aircraft fire and unable to land as the enemy's ground forces close on the airport. It's estimated 1,000 Americans will have to be abandoned, leading to a hostage crisis 20-times worse than Iran 1979.

Politico reports on more incompetence emerging ...

Leading members of Congress have threatened that if the Democrats use their five-seat majority to prevent the impeachment of Biden, it will be the first order of business after the Republicans take control next year and Harris will also be dragged from power and thrown into the dustbin of history.

LAST WEEK:

THIS WEEK:

Full Retreat
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Re: CHAOS IN KABUL - AIRCRAFT TAKING AAA FIRE - FULL RETREAT

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:41 pm

With the Biden Government on the verge of collapse, Old Joe appeared incoherent and totally defeated at his hastily-called evening press conference. He arrived 20 minutes late and, at one moment, seemed so lost and exhausted he actually had to rest for a moment in the middle of his speech before continuing ... and as he continued he mumbled almost unintelligibly.

There is no one running the country.

Today, the stock market is plummeting and the price of gold, food, and ammunition is skyrocketing.

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Re: "ABSOLUTE MAYHEM" IN KABUL - Flag at Half-Staff

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:37 pm

HitRed wrote:Image

Flag at Half-Staff.

4 Marines killed and 3 wounded.

Appropriate, HR. And It is sad that I report that the USA Casualty count now stands at 13 US Marines dead, many more wounded, and many Afghanis dead as well. The US suffered more combat deaths TODAY than the previous 12 months TOTAL. THANKS, Biden, The "buck stops" on your body count. What great Leadership..! NOT..!!!

By Yaroslav Trofimov, Nancy A. Youssef and Sune Engel Rasmussen
Updated Aug. 26, 2021 7:36 pm ET

Kabul Airport Attack Kills 13 U.S. Service Members, at Least 90 Afghans
Two explosions ripped through crowds seeking evacuation, followed by an assault by Islamic State gunmen

More than 100 people were killed, including at least 13 U.S. service members and 90 Afghans, at the Kabul airport Thursday when two blasts ripped through crowds trying to enter the American-controlled facility, disrupting the final push of the U.S.-led evacuation effort.

A suicide bomb attack at the airport’s Abbey Gate was followed by an assault by gunmen, officials said. Another bomb attack took place nearby, at a hotel outside the airport, officials said. Eighteen U.S. service members were injured, the Pentagon said.

The attack marked the deadliest day for the U.S. military in Afghanistan since 2011, and came just five days before the Biden administration’s deadline for the complete military withdrawal from the country. The military expects more attacks, Marine Corps Gen. Frank McKenzie told reporters.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/afghanistan-kabul-airport-explosion-11629976397
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:47 am

More irritated that instead of accepting his blunders/responsibility for lack of an exit strategy, he just shifts blame over to Trump.

Fucking twit.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:01 am

saxitoxin wrote:Today, the stock market is plummeting and the price of gold, food, and ammunition is skyrocketing.

Funny enough, not silver.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby HitRed on Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:20 am

DoomYoshi wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Today, the stock market is plummeting and the price of gold, food, and ammunition is skyrocketing.

noticed that too
Major HitRed

Postby KoolBak on Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:29 am

Where is the backup of the skyrocketing ammo cost? It's already 5x it's pre covid cost IF you can find it, with massive restrictions on amounts.

It hasn't skyrocketed. It's already fucked.

I've spent over a year collecting ammo from private sources at reasonable prices. Very familiar with this. I refuse to buy in store.
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:55 am

Congressman Cawthorn has sent a formal letter to Vice President Koko Harris advising she declare herself President and order Biden taken into protective custody due to his dementia and mental infirmity.

It brings me no pleasure to report this, but I have become increasingly convinced of what you already know, President Biden is no longer capable of discharging the duties of his office.

https://cawthorn.house.gov/sites/evo-su ... Letter.pdf

If Harris refuses to act, the Army will be left with no choice but to intervene to save America.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Re: REP CAWTHORN CALLS FOR HARRIS TO DECLARE HERSELF PRESIDE

Postby HitRed on Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:20 am

So when is it treason and when is it saving the country?
Major HitRed

Postby KoolBak on Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:45 am

Again...:

KoolBak wrote:Where is the backup of the skyrocketing ammo cost? It's already 5x it's pre covid cost IF you can find it, with massive restrictions on amounts.

I've spent over a year collecting ammo from private sources at reasonable prices. Very familiar with this. I refuse to buy in store
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Postby bigtoughralf on Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:03 am

Are you one of those guys who has 5 years worth of tinned food stored in the woods?
Corporal 1st Class bigtoughralf

Postby HitRed on Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:13 am

HitRed wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:

noticed that too

By my simple M2 Money Supply calculations silver's fair value is $23.95

Currently $23.93

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M2SL

Even when it went up to $28 per ounce and $30 I could only justify $23 per ounce AT THE TIME. Which means customer demand is short term and M2 rules.
Major HitRed

Postby riskllama on Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:00 pm

KoolBak wrote:Again...:

KoolBak wrote:Where is the backup of the skyrocketing ammo cost? It's already 5x it's pre covid cost IF you can find it, with massive restrictions on amounts.

I've spent over a year collecting ammo from private sources at reasonable prices. Very familiar with this. I refuse to buy in store

still trying to figure out the logic behind the Russian ammo sanctions. that's not gonna help prices much, either... :? . hope you don't have anything in 9x39, KB... ;)

@saxi : are Hot Pocket prices staying relatively stable in your area? also, variety?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby HitRed on Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:41 pm

I have actual German 7.92×57mm vintage 1936.

Similar to this internet photo except mine are live. Note the 6 pointed star. That denotes brass with 72% copper.

Major HitRed

Postby riskllama on Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:03 pm

HitRed wrote:I have actual German 7.92×57mm vintage 1936.

Similar to this internet photo except mine are live. Note the 6 pointed star. That denotes brass with 72% copper.

fascinating... :roll:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby HitRed on Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:18 pm

It's deep if you think about a six pointed star and the Holocaust.

Major HitRed

Postby riskllama on Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:25 pm

hollow cost? sounds made up...*shrugs*
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:45 pm

No idea how your German ammo is even related to the topic.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,