Conquer Club

Welcome to OT: Why not introduce yourself..?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Welcome to OT: Why not introduce yourself..?

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:04 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:I deem this thread somewhat necessary. Without an introductory sticky thread, new members would have no idea what to do, feel isolated, and then quickly leave. Thank Lord CC for saving the fora!

HE LIVES! In a way. Sort of.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby Serbia on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:17 pm

Hi! I'm Serbia. The rest of you aren't. Stop following me!

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby chongjasmine on Thu May 28, 2015 4:12 am

I am chongjasmine. Comes from a small country, singapore.
New Recruit chongjasmine

Postby Dukasaur on Thu May 28, 2015 1:01 pm

chongjasmine wrote:I am chongjasmine. Comes from a small country, singapore.

Welcome aboard!
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby notyou2 on Thu May 28, 2015 9:34 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:I'm muy_thaiguy, also known as MTG or muy. Whatever works. Also the resident Wyomingite (with about 5 other people in the state). Been on here since 2007, and seen many things on here, like the 2007 spam wars, a former mod go completely nuts in the span of about 24 hours, a high and mighty former Conquerer stripped of his points and rank because he was caught cheating and tried to make excuses, and saw the almighty turtle known as lackattack sell the ownership of this site.

You seen lots, along with a few other die hards kicking around.
Captain notyou2

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat May 30, 2015 1:34 am

Hi, I'm funkyterrance and I've fingered Serbia's mom and you probably have, too. Cheers mates!
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby loutre on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:43 am

Hello Guys !!

I'm Loutre, a french girl from Paris, I hope spend more time to discuss with you one day !! 8-) :P
For now, I just want to introduce me a little more (sorry for my english which is not perfect) I love so much game, especially Battle Camp, GTA, Forge an Empire but I'm open to any kind of game so give me your point of view on any games guys !
i like to play videogames with fapijeux and i love minions paradise !
See you ;)
Last edited by loutre on Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
New Recruit loutre

Postby waauw on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:47 am

Soyez la bienvenue!
Lieutenant waauw

Postby tzor on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:41 am

loutre wrote:I'm Loutre, a french girl from Paris, I hope spend more time to discuss with you one day !! 8-) :P

Hi there. I've never been to Paris, but I hear it's a wonderful city.
Cadet tzor

Postby Serbia on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:54 pm

loutre wrote:Hello Guys !!

I'm Loutre, a french girl from Paris, I hope spend more time to discuss with you one day !! 8-) :P
For now, I just want to introduce me a little more (sorry for my english which is not perfect) I love so much game, especially Battle Camp, GTA, Forge an Empire but I'm open to any kind of game so give me your point of view on any games guys !

See you ;)

And you're currently in Malta? I'd love to go to Malta one day. :D

Bollocks.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby mrswdk on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:47 pm

I am Mrs WDK, and OT only needs one sexy lady.

Those other bitches can f*ck off.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby notyou2 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:37 pm

mrswdk wrote:I am Mrs WDK, and OT only needs one sexy lady.

Those other bitches can f*ck off.

That's right princess, you're cock of the walk.
Captain notyou2

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:46 pm

my name is AoG and I have the largest penis on CC
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby notyou2 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:49 pm

Army of GOD wrote:my name is AoG and I have the largest penis on CC

We have a new cock of the walk
Captain notyou2

Postby mrswdk on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:08 pm

Army of GOD wrote:my name is AoG and I am the largest penis on CC
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby waauw on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:15 pm

He's referring to his dildo.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:59 am

mrswdk wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:my name is AoG and I am the largest penis on CC

you should know baby <3
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby mrswdk on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:06 am

Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby khazalid on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:09 am

see that leek wielding pokemon gif?

by name by nature
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby nietzsche on Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:49 pm

I can see the nip in mrs wdk's signature.

I demand mods delete both her avatar and signature because they're raunchy.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby mrswdk on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:33 pm

Only because you spent several hours zooming in and cleaning up the image CSI-style, you perv.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:31 am

I adopted a symbol after many years of change. That's why I identify with Bruce Wayne/Batman. A lot like Bruce Wayne, when Phatscotty began, he too was a lot like Bruce choosing to be locked up in prison, to study the mind of the criminal in order to understand them more clearly and fight them more effectively, and that has been my mission here exactly, to study the mind of people who are complete opposite of my values and the values that historically have been what made America great for centuries. And just like Bruce Wayne, I joined the CC league of shadows, started my training, playing along with the one way political correctness in Monkey Business. Sure it was a little more fun, but I was selling myself short. I played along all the way until I was asked to be the executioner of another's rights, Freedoms, and Liberties. And that is where I drew the line. I would not be taking things from others, I refused to infringe on others, I refused to be the destroyer of everything America used to be. Once I discovered the true nature and name of their game, that they don't believe in Liberty or many of the other values that have for so long come to be uniquely American, that they wish to trade in their Freedom for security around every corner, even knowingly tricking others into giving up Independence for dependency in more and more forms, they were sinking deeper and deeper determined to take everybody with them while pillaging and razing more brazenly and greedily than ever before. I refused to go along, and I put my life on the line to stand up for myself and not be peer pressured out of doing what is right in my heart according to my principles.

That's when I realized I needed to be a symbol and stand against them; that's when I realized they view compassion as a weakness, something to be taken advantage of and that they mock society's laws and systems and thrive off it if you don't get real; I saw the city's true face. I had already gotten the message loud and clear that regular go along Phatscotty was a man lost in the scramble for his own narrow self gratification. He can be repeatedly locked up and banned permanently, But if I made myself more than just a man, if I devoted myself to my own true principles and values and to the country that I love so much and put my heart into it and they couldn't stop me, I could become something much more; Legend. I learned to master my own fear just as Batman mastered his fear of bats and used that fear to his advantage. Fears of being called a racist or a baby killer everytime I so much as questioned the status quo. Even bringing up certain subjects could get me called a sexist or a bigot. Taking a stand on the truth and Constitutional rights can get you labeled homophobic, taking a stand for my country can get me labeled Islamaphobic, no matter how many of my people get killed or how many skyscrapers fell to the ground; I was told their feelings are more important, and that the American lives lost were not really that big of a deal, since an equal number have been killed in the past 15 years due to my country's military accidents and illegal intentional off the record killings, and that we deserved to have our civilians attacked since our country had become so soft and corrupt and hell bent on compassion at all costs and only worrying about not offending others that every level of our infrastructure was been compromised by the enemy. But I refuse to believe that, I believe there are still good people in America, so that is why I fight for her, and I do not believe we are beyond saving.

I came to understand that people needed a dramatic example to shake them out of their apathy, and that I couldn't do that as shut up and go along Phats. As a man of flesh and blood, I can be foed and and ignored. But as a symbol I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting. A symbol that stands on fundamental and historical truths, something so familiar and ingrained in my people for so many generations but is terrifying to today's generation; Freedom, Liberty, and Independence.

When I came back and they threatened to hurt the people and things that I love by trying to manipulate my fears and making me feel guilty enough to the point of throwing something as precious as Freedom into the garbage can, I was ready for them. I began to show that not everybody was afraid, and now this place is welcome to not only Conservatives, but to all people of all backgrounds and all ideas and all different opinions.

Since then I have faced new and more challenging opponents; but I always walked away from them without breaking the rules and holding my head up high and not violating my own principles or deceive myself or others, such as sticking to the mission at hand to myself and my country while trying my best not to call anybody mean names, not hurting anyone or advocating taking away others rights or Freedom in the process while respecting their own experience and perspectives and opinions; I leave that to them to reflect on when our individual and collective moments of truth arrive. And every time win or lose, it has added value to my character and I walk away stronger than before.

One thing is for sure, many years later, no matter what happens, every single person I have ever met or talked is going to remember me and my hand at their heart coming from my own heart honestly and objectively with no agenda, and from then on people are going to stop complaining about problems, stop pointing the fingers, stop making people guilty for things they have no control over, stop worrying about everyone else and what they have, and start creating solutions to deal with our challenges better, smarter, and in line with what we believe in as a country. Because we were all born with the tools and had them on our belts the entire time, it's just a matter of using them efficiently and knowing what we believe in as a country and most importantly of all.....why we stand united where we do when it comes to our fundamental values and principles of Freedom, Liberty, and Independence.

E. Pluribus Unum
Major Phatscotty

Postby Serbia on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:47 am

I'm Serbia. What of it?

Bollocks in 2015.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:32 pm

My name is Serbia and I am a flabbergasted vagabond
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby notyou2 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:21 am

Values change with the times. Get off your buggy and join the 21st century.
Captain notyou2

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,