Conquer Club

Illegal Immigration/Invasion

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Illegal Immigration/Invasion

Postby Borderdawg on Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:26 pm

Alright folks, I don't give a fat rat's ass what your political affiliation is, the invasion of the Texas border by illegal aliens has gotten out of hand, and we have to do something pretty damn quick! I live in the Rio Grande Valley, Texas, less than 5 miles from the border. We have thousands of illegals coming through every month. Hell, just today a group of 200 came across near the town of Granjeno, Texas, {pop. about 300} just a few miles up river from here. The thing is, most of the illegals lately are OTMs (Other Than Mexican) from Central America, mostly El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. They have been told down there that women and children are being released with a court date and taken to the bus station. Unfortunately, that is exactly what is happening. Hell, Border Patrol is so overwhelmed here, they are shipping bus loads of illegals to Arizona, where they are given a court date and a ride to the bus station. What has changed in the last couple of months, they aren't hiding anymore. The illegals get across the river, they go LOOKING FOR Border Patrol. Why suffer when Uncle Sam will give you a free pass? BULLSHIT!!! Also, hundreds of children are coming through unaccompanied, some as young as 3 years. Another thing, the Mexican drug cartels have pretty much taken over the human smuggling business, they are loving this. Profits are soaring for the Gulf Cartel, the Zetas, and such. Good thing, since they are losing TONS of weed shipments every month. People that live on the river are afraid to leave their houses after dark, and in many cases are abandoning their property due to threats of violence/actual violence. In many cases, locals are overrun by the numbers. I mean, 3 or 4 people run in your yard, you can maybe get something done. 100 plus people stomp your fences down and stampede through your yard, whadda you do? Now, I have a solution that could solve the immigration problems in 5 years, mas o menos. First, seal the border. Take the troops returned from overseas and station them from Brownsville to San Diego. Let nothing through. Give the troops permission for defensive (lethal) fire as needed. Don't take illegals into custody, return to Mexico onsite and immediately. Second, legalize marijuana, legalize/decriminalize cocaine, make possession of >30 grams of meth a capital crime. Removes a large part of the cartels cash flow. Third, within 5 years process every illegal now in the country, qualifying as many as possible for legal status, deporting the rest. My personal opinion, if they've been here since childhood, (without felony convictions) lets figure out a way to keep them here. If they have been here long enough to raise a family without government assistance/minimal assistance (sometimes we all need help), let's help them get legal. Fourth, within that 5 years we MUST reduce the time it takes to get a visa. I mean, 10+ years to get through the process? Let's get real, we should be able to process a person in 6 months to a year. And greatly reduce the cost. I mean, people are paying 7K+ to the coyotes, the feds could break even, maybe even show a bit of profit if they get down to the 5K range. Fifth, hit any company caught with even one illegal employee with massive fines and mandatory incarceration for top level management/administration/owners. Seriously, let's hit the employers with massive fines and Mandatory prison sentences of no less than 5 years per illegal employee, starting with whoever is making the most profit from the business. Illegal immigration would be greatly reduced if there was no work. Yeah, I know it's a pipe dream because both parties are fooking morons not worth the cost of the cartridge, but we can always hope our half-witted Senators and Congressmen/women/whatever overcome their cranial/rectal inversion long enough to pass rational immigration law. Anywho, that's my rant for the day. And if ya don't like my attitude, well, that rat's hindquarters once again comes into play. :D
Asst. Gatekeeper, XI Games.
Corporal Borderdawg

Re: Illegal Immigration/Invasion

Postby nietzsche on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:16 am

7k per person to a coyote? Get real, if these persons had 7k to pay up front they wouldn't be crossing the border.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:21 am

Who cares?

Humans did not evolve in North America, so every single human in in Canada, the U.S.A., or Mexico, is an immigrant or the descendant of immigrants.

People who rant about immigrants are basically saying, "I'm glad that it was easy to immigrate here when I/my father/my grandfather/my great-grandfather/etc. came over here, but I sure as hell don't want to extend the same courtesy to anyone else!"

Fucking hypocrites. You came to the Land of Opportunity, now don't stand in the way of other people that want to do the same.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby Borderdawg on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:25 am

nietzsche wrote:7k per person to a coyote? Get real, if these persons had 7k to pay up front they wouldn't be crossing the border.

I found that hard to believe myself, but those are the numbers law enforcement claim as an average for Central American illegals.
Doesn't really matter though, if they are paying thousands or nothing at all. We still have a massive problem here.
Corporal Borderdawg

Postby notyou2 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:32 am

Move to Mexico BD
Captain notyou2

Postby Borderdawg on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:35 am

Dukasaur wrote:Who cares?

Humans did not evolve in North America, so every single human in in Canada, the U.S.A., or Mexico, is an immigrant or the descendant of immigrants.

People who rant about immigrants are basically saying, "I'm glad that it was easy to immigrate here when I/my father/my grandfather/my great-grandfather/etc. came over here, but I sure as hell don't want to extend the same courtesy to anyone else!"

Fucking hypocrites. You came to the Land of Opportunity, now don't stand in the way of other people that want to do the same.

????? Dude, I'm not saying end all immigration forever, I'm saying the freaking system is broken, let's fix it as quickly as possible. Perhaps you just skimmed the post, saw it was a Texas thing, and instantly assumed it was an anti-immigration post? Typical yankee logic. Try reading it again, very slowly. Maybe even sound out the words so you don't get confused. If you have too much trouble pm me, I'll try to explain the big words for you in very simple terms. :D
Corporal Borderdawg

Postby Borderdawg on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:37 am

notyou2 wrote:Move to Mexico BD

WTF? Quit drinking in the morning, dingus.
Corporal Borderdawg

Postby notyou2 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:51 am

Borderdawg wrote:

Why not DOOFUS? They have guns, just like you. They hate gringos, just like you hate Latinos. It's a match made in purgatory.
Captain notyou2

Postby Borderdawg on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:22 am

notyou2 wrote:
Borderdawg wrote:

Why not DOOFUS? They have guns, just like you. They hate gringos, just like you hate Latinos. It's a match made in purgatory.

Where in the HELL do you get the idea I hate Latinos? You know nothing about me. You really are a pathetic halfwit aren't you? Where I live, pretty much all my friends are Mexican. I have 2 nieces, both half Mexican. My son-in-law is Mexican. My youngest grandson is half Mexican. If I didn't like Mexicans, I'd never get laid. Of course, there are plenty I don't like, but there are plenty of people of various persuasions I don't like. In fact, I'm kind of a surly old bastard, and I don't much care for most folks I meet. :lol: :lol:
I used to spend a lot of time in Mexico, and it pisses me off that it has become so dangerous that I don't cross over much anymore. Also, what do guns have to do with anything? Yes, I have guns. I have several guns. In the future, I will get more guns. SO FOOKING WHAT?? Do guns scare you? I really don't give a damn.
Did you even read my post? Or did you just see "Texas" and immediately go off on your ignorant assed rant? I want to fix the goddamn immigration system, but it is going to take some seriously drastic action to make it happen. Now, may I suggest you lay off the paint sniffing, you can't afford to lose any more brain cells. If you have anything to say on topic, I welcome it. But that doesn't seem likely, does it?
Corporal Borderdawg

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:46 am

Borderdawg wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Who cares?

????? Dude, I'm not saying end all immigration forever, I'm saying the freaking system is broken, let's fix it as quickly as possible. Perhaps you just skimmed the post, saw it was a Texas thing, and instantly assumed it was an anti-immigration post? Typical yankee logic. Try reading it again, very slowly. Maybe even sound out the words so you don't get confused. If you have too much trouble pm me, I'll try to explain the big words for you in very simple terms. :D

Actually, putting in some paragraph breaks in logical places would help far more than sounding out the big words. The basic stuff your teachers tried to teach you in Grade Four is very valuable -- every paragraph has an introductory sentence and a concluding sentence, and one to five sentences in between, and then a space before the next paragraph. Clarity in communication is a pretty important thing.

That would be a start, anyway. Or maybe you could present your "solutions" as a bulleted list, if you don't like paragraphs. I mean, the software does carry
  • built-in
  • support
  • for
  • bulleted
  • lists
  • with
  • good
  • reason
, so that you don't have to look like James Joyce having a bad hair day.

So, yeah, I did just skim the first half of your post, and completely gave up before the second half. But now that you've made an issue of it, I went back and did you the courtesy of reading the whole thing. Guess what? Not much changed. You're still mostly an immigrant hater. Yes, you're willing to legalize the ones that have shown a history of responsibility, and I agree, that's a positive step. But you want to immediately send back any others, without waiting to find out if they'll be responsible or not. That basically means you're still against immigrants, just willing to let bygones be bygones with those who have been here long enough.

I'm sure when your grandpa or great-grandpa came over from Pomerania or Scotland or Sicily or the Ukraine or wherever you're originally from, nobody demanded that he demonstrate twenty years of responsible living or they'd send him back. They just accepted him as-is and let him make his own way.

You can be sure that 90% of the people don't want to be criminals or live on welfare. 90% of them want to work for a living and make their way in life through honest and honourable means, but they're stuck in places where that is impossible, so they make their way to places where maybe they will have a chance. Yes, there's a major law-and-order problem along the way, and as you point out the human trade is controlled by the drug cartels. Whose fault is that? When Prohibition was repealed, the main motivation was to restore law and order. Prohibition created the gang warfare of the late 20s and early 30s, and people were sick of it. The War on Immigration, like the War on Drugs, is what drives these people to beg the cartels for help. When you make normal activities a crime, you make normal people into criminals.

You have contradictory positions on the latter. You want to legalize pot but have capital punishment for meth. Either legalization is a good idea or it isn't. Either capital punishment is a good idea or it isn't. I won't argue about which, since it's somewhat irrelevant to this whole discussion, and I don't want to be up all day typing. The only thing is that the two positions are contradictory. A recreational drug is a recreational drug. If legalizing pot is a good idea, then legalizing meth is a good idea. If having capital punishment for meth is a good idea, then having capital punishment for pot is a good idea too, and capital punishment for drinking Budweiser is a good idea too.

I could criticize other details in your post, but I'm not here about the details. Your basic philosophy, plus or minus a couple tweaks, is against immigration, and that is just plain wrong. The immigrant of today or tomorrow is no different than my father or your grandfather. He's just a scared and desperate soul that wants a chance to make a life for himself. Leave him alone.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby notyou2 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:49 am

I was actually serious about moving, but you immediately resorted to name calling. There are safe places in Mexico, the climate is nice, most of the people are good people. I am not the one that jumped the gun, go back and read my initial response again and I accept your apology.
Captain notyou2

Postby KoolBak on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:11 am

Well Duk....you attack his writing style? Really? And both of you Duk and Not.....neither of you address the POINT of his post....you just attack and be petty....I am disappointed.

Am I now an ignorant immigrant hater too? Don't tell my nephew-in-law.....When my great great grandparents came here form Ireland, they went through the "process" ...it wasn't easy then either. Should I have made that a new paragraph? crap....

Several of my close friends in high school were knifed to death by illegal hispanics (example).....do I discriminate? Yes....I absolutely HATE white trash, but theres no avoiding them either (think I missed an apostrophe...sorry).

Can't we all just get along? (how's that for rhetoric?)
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Postby danfrank666 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:10 am

illegal border crossing. For starters it is illegal . Your breaking the law. Outsiders don`t care. Its not there country . Dukasaur should be grateful . ( Thats liberalism though , They aren`t grateful for anything, for instance that america buffers canada from illegals, lets march a few thousand into your neighborhood ) in the nineties to become a canadian citizen you needed 250k in the bank before you were even considered. YOU are A HYPOCRITe dukasaur . When my ancestors came to this country we had a process to go through. Now in the day of social justice its about EXTRA RIGHTS. diseases have been eradicated here in the usa and ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION puts the diseases back in play. Since they dont go through the proper channels.

to be continued..
Cadet danfrank666

Postby notyou2 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:46 am

KoolBak wrote:Well Duk....you attack his writing style? Really? And both of you Duk and Not.....neither of you address the POINT of his post....you just attack and be petty....I am disappointed.

Am I now an ignorant immigrant hater too? Don't tell my nephew-in-law.....When my great great grandparents came here form Ireland, they went through the "process" ...it wasn't easy then either. Should I have made that a new paragraph? crap....

Several of my close friends in high school were knifed to death by illegal hispanics (example).....do I discriminate? Yes....I absolutely HATE white trash, but theres no avoiding them either (think I missed an apostrophe...sorry).

Can't we all just get along? (how's that for rhetoric?)

Please point out to me where I was petty. I was serious and BD immediately called me a name. He even admits to being an ornery old bastard. You sir need to learn to read.
Captain notyou2

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:47 am

Hasn't a certain leader been blabbing about the Dream act, basically telling chilren to hurry up and get their asses to America so he can convert them to Democrat votes?

Shit, if I was them and I heard Obama repeat what he has been repeating over the last 6 months, I would make a B line for the border too. Unfortunately they are starting to stack up againt each other. I'm sure many of you have seen pictures of them all crammed together in a way too small cell. So where are the thousand that show up tomorrow going to go? how about the thousand the next day? what about everyday next week? next month?

The real Obama is showing now. Our 'sealed' border is wide open and we have a president ordering his own border to come under seige. Makes pefect sense, like all of it, if you know about the real Obama.

I wonder what all the American vets who are refused medical service think about Obama rushing to send billions of American dollars in aid to non-citizens. There is no way America can be a country of laws after Obama is done with it.
Last edited by Phatscotty on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Phatscotty

Postby KoolBak on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:55 am

Any more questions? Aye kan reyd jes fyne, fyi ;)

AND:
Corporal KoolBak

Postby Borderdawg on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:59 am

Tell ya what, Duk, I'm part Kickapoo, so my ancestors immigrated here hundreds of years before any white man. Not that it makes a damn.
I also don't give a damn if you dislike my writing style. Yes, I learned proper grammar and punctuation in grade school. However, I feel no
need for formal writing styles in an informal setting. And it don't get no more informal than here. :D
You think I'm an immigrant hater.You are wrong. I think you are a pompous, arrogant little punk. Now, I refuse to continue to argue with you here. However, if you ever get to the RGV, look me up, I'll break out a bottle of mescal and we can continue this conversation. I'll even take you across the
river, let you look around a little.
Corporal Borderdawg

Postby notyou2 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:02 pm

KoolBak wrote:

Any more questions? Aye kan reyd jes fyne, fyi ;)

Once again, I ask you to please point out where I using your words "attack and be petty".

I will say it once again. I WAS SERIOUS. Mexico is a nice place, has a nice climate, has some nice people. I expect BD has some money saved up as I know he is older like me. That money goes a lot further in Mexico than the US.

How is this petty or an attack?

Now, please look at BD's reaction. Did I deserve to be called a name?

I say it again, git bak ta scoolin KB an lern ta red
Captain notyou2

Postby KoolBak on Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:40 pm

Just like "discussing" with my wife :lol:

AND:
Corporal KoolBak

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:48 pm

danfrank666 wrote:illegal border crossing. For starters it is illegal . Your breaking the law. Outsiders don`t care. Its not there country . Dukasaur should be grateful . ( Thats liberalism though , They aren`t grateful for anything, for instance that america buffers canada from illegals, lets march a few thousand into your neighborhood ) in the nineties to become a canadian citizen you needed 250k in the bank before you were even considered. YOU are A HYPOCRITe dukasaur . When my ancestors came to this country we had a process to go through. Now in the day of social justice its about EXTRA RIGHTS. diseases have been eradicated here in the usa and ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION puts the diseases back in play. Since they dont go through the proper channels.

to be continued..

3% of people in Washington, DC have HIV. Eradication?

@OP: If you don't like the way your state is governed, take control by force. That's why you have a second amendment, so the government can't unduly oppress you.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby Borderdawg on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:42 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
danfrank666 wrote:illegal border crossing. For starters it is illegal . Your breaking the law. Outsiders don`t care. Its not there country . Dukasaur should be grateful . ( Thats liberalism though , They aren`t grateful for anything, for instance that america buffers canada from illegals, lets march a few thousand into your neighborhood ) in the nineties to become a canadian citizen you needed 250k in the bank before you were even considered. YOU are A HYPOCRITe dukasaur . When my ancestors came to this country we had a process to go through. Now in the day of social justice its about EXTRA RIGHTS. diseases have been eradicated here in the usa and ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION puts the diseases back in play. Since they dont go through the proper channels.

to be continued..

3% of people in Washington, DC have HIV. Eradication?

@OP: If you don't like the way your state is governed, take control by force. That's why you have a second amendment, so the government can't unduly oppress you.

Yoshi, WTF are you talking about? Did you even read the post, or did you just see "Texas" and "gun" and go off on a liberal rant? I didn't say a goddamn thing about the way the state is governed, I was pointing out that the Federal immigration policy is completely fooked, and offering what I believe to be a workable plan to fix it. And I vote to change government, I've been led to understand that's the civilized way?
Corporal Borderdawg

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:11 pm

A liberal rant?

Any problem with the government should be solved the same way... put them to death!
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby notyou2 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:21 pm

How much is a bullet?
Captain notyou2

Postby ChrisPond on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:01 pm

I love the "back in the day, your ancestors were immigrants" argument. Problem with that argument is free stuff was not given away to immigrants "back in the day." People came here for the opportunity to make a better life. My father in law was an immigrant and he came here for opportunity and made something for himself. My great grandfather was an immigrant as well, he came with nothing and made a life for himself and family as well.

I think I would be fine if we opened the Country tomorrow if we turned off all the free stuff we give people. I am fine with people coming here for a better life and I think we need a constant supply of immigrants hungry to succeed. I also think the process it takes to come here legally is a joke and makes the illegal immigration problem worse.

Do I expect politicians to fix this? Do politicians fix anything?
Colonel ChrisPond

Postby DaGip on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:35 pm

Okay, let me butt in. I don't give a flying f*ck about YOUR political view. I don't give a flying f*ck about "illegals" coming across the border.

Let's take a look at HOW MANY "ILLEGAL" immigrants are here or coming here:

NOTE: (The United States Census Won't even tell you how many)...what does that mean? That means there are more here than what you are told are here. The closest estimate of illegal immigrants in the United States is around 13 million (that can be somewhat verified). The broader estimates lie in the realm of 30,000,000 or higher!

So, if you are thinking about rounding up illegal immigrants and sending them back home on a steam ship... you better think again.

Why? Because HOW IN THE LIVING f*ck ARE YOU GOING TO ROUND UP ALL THESE PEOPLE??????? Do you plan on having a war with Mexico????

Amnesty is the only solution. Why beat around the bush? Amnesty and make everyone a citizen and pay taxes. Easy solution. Done.
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,