Conquer Club

Great Debate Evolutionist Vs Creationist

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Great Debate Evolutionist Vs Creationist

Postby GoranZ on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:49 pm

patrickaa317 wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
patrickaa317 wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
patrickaa317 wrote:
Nola_Lifer wrote:
Viruses existed long before they reached Earth. They came from asteroids from other planets and moons just like other early forms of life. So to say that viruses evolve into other kinds is bullshit. There are many kinds of viruses that have evolved over the centuries and even in our generation just because they don't turn into a creature with 4 legs doesn't mean evolution doesn't exist.

Please provide two things to make your argument sound.

1. Proof that early forms of life came from other planets and moons.
2. Proof that the proof you provide has no trace of creationism or intelligent design.

He doesn't have atm... but there are 100+ worlds in the solar system to prove him correct. Unfortunately we barely explored 1 outside our home world.

So we haven't explored any of those yet but they definitely are there to prove him correct.... Nice...

Look it all threw the prism of statistic. Almost 2 explored worlds, 1 with life, he is @ 50% ;)

Or real statistics would throw Earth out as it is the base planet, so actually 1 explored world, 0 with life. He is @ 0%. ;)

Are you dumb, what kind of "real" statistic is that? He is looking for evidence of life(he precisely said life not extraterrestrial life), earth is positive on that evidence, you can not exclude it because it isn't fitting in your agenda.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
General GoranZ

Postby patrickaa317 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Nola_Lifer wrote:
Viruses existed long before they reached Earth. They came from asteroids from other planets and moons just like other early forms of life. So to say that viruses evolve into other kinds is bullshit. There are many kinds of viruses that have evolved over the centuries and even in our generation just because they don't turn into a creature with 4 legs doesn't mean evolution doesn't exist.

(broke this quote out because i couldn't embed more than 6...)

GoranZ wrote:
patrickaa317 wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
patrickaa317 wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
patrickaa317 wrote:
Please provide two things to make your argument sound.

1. Proof that early forms of life came from other planets and moons.
2. Proof that the proof you provide has no trace of creationism or intelligent design.

He doesn't have atm... but there are 100+ worlds in the solar system to prove him correct. Unfortunately we barely explored 1 outside our home world.

So we haven't explored any of those yet but they definitely are there to prove him correct.... Nice...

Look it all threw the prism of statistic. Almost 2 explored worlds, 1 with life, he is @ 50% ;)

Or real statistics would throw Earth out as it is the base planet, so actually 1 explored world, 0 with life. He is @ 0%. ;)

Are you dumb, what kind of "real" statistic is that? He is looking for evidence of life(he precisely said life not extraterrestrial life), earth is positive on that evidence, you can not exclude it because it isn't fitting in your agenda.

Well you can always call people dumb if that's how you try to get your point across. I'll just use unusually sized font to indicate my point..He is the one that chose to exclude Earth....

Nola_Lifer wrote:Viruses existed long before they reached Earth. They came from asteroids from other planets

The concept of viruses existing before they reached Earth. And the concept of "other planets" is exactly why "real" statistics would not include this planet. It is excluded to fit the agenda of the original comment.

Have a great day!
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:05 am

denominator wrote:
macbone wrote:I just finished watching the Ken Ham v Bill Nye debate. Ken Ham spends about half of the time grounding his arguments in the Bible, and Bill Nye focuses almost entirely on science. Perhaps it's not a great example.

One interesting argument Nye makes is that if Noah only took 7,000 "kinds" of animals (one canine for every canine species, etc.), in the 4,000 years since the flood, 11 new species would have to appear a day to arrive at the 8.7 million species we have now.

Ken Ham also has no response to how a 9,550 year old tree in Sweden could still be alive if the earth were submerged in water for a year. (The dating methods are off for trees?)

Ham does make a good point that just because creationists are a tiny minority of scientists doesn't mean they're wrong, but he needs better scientific proof. His entire argument about the age of the earth is based on genealogies in the Bible.

I watched that live.

I will concede that Ham had a much better presentation than Nye. The amount of money in their presentations was distinctly noticeable, and Ham's arguments work very well when he can Gish Gallop them out that quickly. A lot of the stuff that Nye brought up went over the heads of the audience at the time (partially because it is a stacked audience).

Ham's concept of "Observational" and "Historical" science is such bullshit that you can smell it through the internet. He and his lackeys are the only ones that draw this arbitrary line in science to make it fit with their beliefs. Trying to flip the argument that scientist come in with a belief on historical science is not only false and falsifiable, its offensive to any scientist. Science is science.

The question period is really when Ham starts taking a beating. You can tell he's comfortable running through a speech and throwing a bunch of words and ideas out there faster than you can critically think about them, but the second he has to come up with logical answers he falls short. Nye brings in multiple lines of evidence to make his point, while Ham just keeps stubbornly stating that "there is a book".
Yeah, belief that evolution is wrong requires actively ignoring incredible amounts of science.

The trouble is that science is somewhat difficult, or at least time-consuming to truly follow and understand, while "God did it... its in the Bible, stupid" is pretty easy.

That part is OK if that is where they stayed, but when they so actively distort science to claim that their views truly disprove real science... Well, Christ was not a supporter of lies.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby universalchiro on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:19 am

PLAYER57832 wrote: The trouble is that science is somewhat difficult, or at least time-consuming to truly follow and understand, while "God did it... its in the Bible, stupid" is pretty easy.

That part is OK if that is where they stayed, but when they so actively distort science to claim that their views truly disprove real science... Well, Christ was not a supporter of lies.

Player, this is a very rudimentary argument. You lose integrity with this tactic, disappointed in your lack of effort.
How about you bring one issue at a time to discuss, versus a blanket and frankly statement without knowledge. From what I've read of your post in other thread regarding this topic, is you usually will say, the Bible is wrong because of all the real science. Yet, you don't bring any science, nor do you bring evidence why the young earth creationist model is not tenable. Let's tackle one at a time, I'll start with a softball one for you:

Young earth creationist predict that if the layers of the crust of the earth truly took 100,000 years to 1 million years to form each layer, that there would be erosion markings and commingling of the layers. But, since there are no mixing of the layers, then the hypothesis that each layer (according to evolutionary geologist) took 100K to 1 million years is not a tenable argument. Let's compare the evidence next to the record in the Bible of the global flood. I predict with a global flood with flood waters filled with sediment from asteroids, volcanoes and fast moving tectonic plates that when the water settled over the next 12 months, the soil would settle according to density and form layers of the crust of the earth.
Since it is a law of physics that things settled according to density.

[This is one topic (layers of the crust) that deals with science, stay on topic and be respectful & mature or our discussion will be short lived]
How do you respond to the above predictions, observation and the properties in physics of densities?
General universalchiro
SoC Training Adviser

Postby AndyDufresne on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:25 am

universalchiro wrote:Player, this is a very rudimentary argument. You lose integrity with this tactic, disappointed in your lack of effort.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:26 am

notyou2 wrote:
mrswdk wrote:Wow. There actually exist television debates in which people argue about whether God made the world or not? Are the endless political debates and 'advertisements' not boring enough already?

This has been a huge issue in the US for many years. Many US schools have been forced to teach creationism. The creationism viewpoint is growing in the US and many other countries including the UK. IMO they are forcing the education system backwards, denying truth and dumbing down the populace.

Except, its NOT a debate over whether God created the universe and Earth, the debate is solely whether one particular Christian version of the creation is to be considered instead of just scientific proofs.

To justify this, the Institute for Creation Research has tried to claim "scientific creationism". Sadly, they put out information that is slick enough that even some people otherwise intelligent get duped. It actually takes a fair amount of effort to truly refute their claims... and few young earth creationists bother. (or have the knowledge to understand the difference between ICR and real research)
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:48 am

universalchiro wrote:
PLAYER57832 wrote: The trouble is that science is somewhat difficult, or at least time-consuming to truly follow and understand, while "God did it... its in the Bible, stupid" is pretty easy.

Player, this is a very rudimentary argument. You lose integrity with this tactic, disappointed in your lack of effort.
How about you bring one issue at a time to discuss, versus a blanket and frankly statement without knowledge.
See. we have done this many times before... sad you don't remember.

You utterly ignored any real debate and contradiction to your views.
The ball is in YOUR court. Answer the already expressed issues with your claims.. or admit you are just blindly reciting dogma.

OK, I will try AGAIN---
universalchiro wrote:Young earth creationist predict that if the layers of the crust of the earth truly took 100,000 years to 1 million years to form each layer, that there would be erosion markings and commingling of the layers. But, since there are no mixing of the layers, then the hypothesis that each layer (according to evolutionary geologist) took 100K to 1 million years is not a tenable argument.
This AGAIN?
#1 it did not necessarily take 100,000 years to create each layer. This is probably something you got from a creationist site (they tend to bring up bogus "science facts" to "refute"). If a volcano goes off, the layer will be widespread. Similarly a flood will create a large, uniform layer in a very short time. Wind storms can do the same in some areas -- both covering and uncovering features. Some processes definitely do take longer. Also, its not as if layers are just formed and covered.. they erode, earthquakes and the like can move them, etc. This is in no way theory, it is fully trackable, and over a good deal of recorded history. Just look at the houses on the cliffs in Malibu for one example, or one of the big landslides hitting the news. Uplift, the process that is essentially behind most eqrthquakes, is evident all over California. The processes tracked in pre-history are the same or very sinilar, not this huge mystery. The mystery is finding out the specific and detailed history of each small area. That is a mystery as in "puzzle" and many of these puzzles have already been solved, though young earth creation sites carefully twist or flatly ignore the information. (just as an example, that 100,000 time frame likely refers to a particular process or layer of sediment in a particular area, not a universal time -- without seeing the original reference or even just where you got your information, its impossible to know where the misinformation occured)

Also, There IS what you would term "mixing" of layers... twisting, turning, etc. There is no overall mystery about most of the processes, just about the formation of particular sections, some particular features... the Marble Mountains, CA where I used to roam extensively is often called "The Klamath Knot" because the formations are so twisted it can seem like a knot, plus figuring out the processes and time line for each piece is like untying a knot. But knowing the details of each individual square meter, while interesting, is not even close to necessary to refute your claims. There is plenty of completely unquestionable, fully tracked data. I myself brought some of this to your attention previously, but you ignored it and finally just left when it became clear no one not in the same mindset already was buying your misinformation.

universalchiro wrote:
Let's compare the evidence next to the record in the Bible of the global flood. I predict with a global flood with flood waters filled with sediment from asteroids, volcanoes and fast moving tectonic plates that when the water settled over the next 12 months, the soil would settle according to density and form layers of the crust of the earth.
Since it is a law of physics that things settled according to density.
Huh?

The Bible simply talks about a flood. That is it. I don't dispute that, though I do say that its possible (not fact, just possible) that the "world" was the known world -- actually not just what the tribes would have known, but what was known loosely for many millenia. Anyway, that is just a possibility. NO ONE< no bible scholar, no historian knows for sure. The point is that God did it, there were consequences and humanity is to learn from that.

Your attempt at explanation is tragically in error. I cannot even begin to criticize it because the whole thing just lacks sense and goes so far beyond anything in the Bible its definitely not part of Christianity.

universalchiro wrote:[This is one topic (layers of the crust) that deals with science, stay on topic and be respectful & mature or our discussion will be short lived]
How do you respond to the above predictions, observation and the properties in physics of densities?

LOL.

I wish you had enough knowledge to just begin to understand how silly your "explanatons" sound, but you won't even try to question what you have been told.
I have debated with many other creationists... Widowmaker, in particular. I found the experience frustrating, but a challenge. He had integrity and intelligence. You put him to shame. You don't even truly understand our OWN explanations.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby universalchiro on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:00 pm

You think the flood was clear water? That is a grave misunderstanding of the Bible and interpretation of the events.
Last edited by universalchiro on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General universalchiro
SoC Training Adviser

Postby crispybits on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:02 pm

universalchiro wrote:Okay, player, you don't want or refuse to communicate respectfully. So you go your way & I will go my way. Stay your course, I'm fine with your path, it doesn't affect me.

Once again UC plays the "disrespected victim" card to walk away from a well researched and evidence-backed response he has no answer to.... those Sunday schools did well with that one...

Edit:

Oh yeah, then when called out does a sly edit to:

universalchiro wrote:You think the flood was clear water? That is a grave misunderstanding of the Bible and interpretation of the events.

Way to have an honest discussion there - like Player said you really need to read the bits of your magic fairy dust book where the baby Jeebus talks about honesty....
Last edited by crispybits on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Major crispybits

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:05 pm

universalchiro wrote:Okay, player, you don't want or refuse to communicate respectfully. So you go your way & I will go my way. Stay your course, I'm fine with your path, it doesn't affect me.

Typical. I take the time to respond to your points, in detail... but you cannot be bothered with them, you just want agreement.

I don't randomly insult, but demanding people respond to your points and then ignoring anything that truly disagrees with your view is not "respectful communication", despite your claims.

Oh, yeah... and let's not forget, I read the Bible, too, so don't even try to claim that as a trump! (gee... might be where I get the idea that spreading untruths is wrong.. too bad so many of you fail to read that part!).
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:16 pm

universalchiro wrote:You think the flood was clear water? That is a grave misunderstanding of the Bible and interpretation of the events.

Funny you claim someone else is "misunderstanding" when you keep attempting to put extra words into the sacred text of the Bible.

Here, in case you need a reference is what it actually says, here is a link to the NRSV version.
(was going to copy it, but forgot how long it actually is)

Anyway, it talks a lot about rain, waters rising up from the deep, but no where does it specify anything about mud. We SUSPECT, strongly suspect , in fact, that the waters became muddy. That is what happens to most water on Earth today, but that comes from our knowledge outside of the Bible.
Claiming that this is clarified within the Bible and further that someone not agreeing is "misunderstanding the Bible" is an untruth.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:16 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:

Typical. I take the time to respond to your points, in detail... but you cannot be bothered with them, you just want agreement.

I don't randomly insult, but demanding people respond to your points and then ignoring anything that truly disagrees with your view is not "respectful communication", despite your claims.

Oh, yeah... and let's not forget, I read the Bible, too, so don't even try to claim that as a trump! (gee... might be where I get the idea that spreading untruths is wrong.. too bad so many of you fail to read that part!).

Haha. I made a post addressing his mistaken beliefs regarding radiation and nuclide decays and how they somehow related to mineralization of plant matter, and he foed me. I didn't say a single mean thing to him. He confuses phenomena that aren't related and somehow mangles them to "support" his argument, and doesn't like it when somebody sets him straight, so he just foes you from further meddling.

It's good stuff. It's nice to see he does it to fellow Christians, as well.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby universalchiro on Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:17 pm

Crispybits, I was editing my post w/o knowing you were quick draw on the reply. There was no editing after reading your reply, I'm on cell & it is sloooow.

Tailgunner, I addressed your radiation. High frequency energy does mutate genes. Even with protein markers to repair, mutated genes occur. However, this results in impaired function not a new function. Artificial & natural selection are based on information already in the DNA code, they don't cause new information for new function nor new kind.
For example: sheep going through a series of strong winters will adapt more woolly coat, but this info is already in DNA code.
And who are you claiming is a fellow Christian? You? Do you profess Christ as Lord and savior of your life?

Player, calm your tone down, you come across as one pissed off chick.
And you are mistaken about the flood waters being clear. They had high turbidity. "Fountains of the deep burst open" for 40 days. When you post, stop with all the ridiculing adjectives as though it helps your argument. Shesh.
General universalchiro
SoC Training Adviser

Postby AndyDufresne on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:49 pm

universalchiro wrote:Player, calm your tone down, you come across as one pissed off chick. When you post, stop with all the ridiculing adjectives as though it helps your argument. Shesh.

--Andy

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:24 am

universalchiro wrote:Tailgunner, I addressed your radiation. High frequency energy does mutate genes. Even with protein markers to repair, mutated genes occur. However, this results in impaired function not a new function. Artificial & natural selection are based on information already in the DNA code, they don't cause new information for new function nor new kind.
For example: sheep going through a series of strong winters will adapt more woolly coat, but this info is already in DNA code.
And who are you claiming is a fellow Christian? You? Do you profess Christ as Lord and savior of your life?

I was referring to Player.

And that's not the radiation phenomena I was referring to either. Specifically, it was the thread where you stated that the laws of the universe are not constant, that they were different 6000 years ago or whenever you believe that Earth was created. You attempted to explain this scientifically but could not answer my questions about how this could be achieved [within the context of altered nuclide decay rates].

-TG

Postby universalchiro on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:14 am

Laws of the universe are Laws. The universe is finely tuned, alter one law & life could cease. So I think we miscommunicated. Don't get too hung up on rates of decay, for trauma accelerates the decay. I observe and test that rates of decay are not constant. This a huge contention I have with large amounts of time people believe.

The best dating we have is radioactive dating, the error in data is the calculations are based on rates of decay being constant. But they are not constant. Light, from high to low wave frequencies, adversely accelerates the rate of decay. Same with heat,pressure & trauma (physical or chemical).

And you were referring to player being a Christian? I think she would get pissed off at you for saying such a thing about her. From my reading of her words, she doesn't accept the Bible.
General universalchiro
SoC Training Adviser

Postby AndyDufresne on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:45 am

universalchiro wrote:And you were referring to player being a Christian? I think she would get pissed off at you for saying such a thing about her. From my reading of her words, she doesn't accept the Bible.

I think Player on this forum has stated a number of times that she is a Christian who believes in Jesus.

--Andy

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:31 pm

universalchiro wrote:Laws of the universe are Laws. The universe is finely tuned, alter one law & life could cease. So I think we miscommunicated. Don't get too hung up on rates of decay, for trauma accelerates the decay. I observe and test that rates of decay are not constant. This a huge contention I have with large amounts of time people believe.

The best dating we have is radioactive dating, the error in data is the calculations are based on rates of decay being constant. But they are not constant. Light, from high to low wave frequencies, adversely accelerates the rate of decay. Same with heat,pressure & trauma (physical or chemical).

And you were referring to player being a Christian? I think she would get pissed off at you for saying such a thing about her. From my reading of her words, she doesn't accept the Bible.

The laws which operate upon nuclide decay rates are the same laws that you say are finely tuned. They don't just change willy-nilly. Again, you should define 'trauma.' The only way decay rates can be changed is if the nuclides are ionized, and ionized significantly (more than just once). You must strip away the protective orbital shells if you wanna affect inter nuclear forcs. Basic physics/chemistry tells us that ionization energy required to remove more electrons increases because the electron orbitals closer to the nucleus are subject to greater coulombic force.

To completely ionize one uranium atom (to U92+) requires 220 keV, or 3.525E-14 J (source). For one mole of this uranium, that requires 2.12E10 J, or 21.227 billion joules. So, for about 238 g of uranium, one requires ~4-5 lightning strikes' worth of energy to completely ionize it.

-TG

Postby universalchiro on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:43 pm

There are several methods of decay: alpha decay, beta decay, epselon decay and spontaneous fission. You mentioned the amount of joules for a lightning bolt, which I agree, and when a volvanoe erupts there are many discharges of lightning. My hypothesis is that when the flood occurred, it was initiated by many large asteroids that fractured the crust & Pangaea broke apart as the fountains of the deep burst open, this caused 100s of global volcanoes to erupt 20-100 times as tectonic plates moved across the globe. All the while lightning is fracturing the sky from volcanoes and global rain. There is enough joules to ionize U238.
But this is not the only method, for Po is found in a primordial state in granite rock without ancestral heavier elemental decay rings from Uranium losing alpha or beta particles.

beta particle decay occurs with electron emission, where an electron is ejected. Electron capture , where an electron is captured by the nuclei. Positron emission, where a positron is ejected. And fragmentation where a parent nuclei fissions to two smaller yet equal sum of parent.

Evidence of the flood accelerating Decay is found in zircon . Microscopic crystals where much of U238 & Th234 is stored. Yet the helium content represents an acceleration of nuclide decay by 1.5 billion years. For helium will dissipate out of crystals. That's a. Problem for uniformatariumism.

This doesn't address rates of decomposition or mineralization from trauma.
General universalchiro
SoC Training Adviser

Postby universalchiro on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:47 pm

BTW tailgunner, excellent stinking post! Didn't know you brought sage to get things cooking. Excellent work.
General universalchiro
SoC Training Adviser

Postby crispybits on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:22 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:
universalchiro wrote:And you were referring to player being a Christian? I think she would get pissed off at you for saying such a thing about her. From my reading of her words, she doesn't accept the Bible.

I think Player on this forum has stated a number of times that she is a Christian who believes in Jesus.

--Andy

Indeed, I've got the popcorn on standby for her response to that little doozy...

UC, if your hypothesis is that massive amounts of volcanic eruptions occurred at the same time as the flood to separate the continents, then why is there no mention of these anywhere in the flood story in genesis? I mean, raining for 40 days is mentioned and it rains all the time so the only remarkable thing about that would be how heavy the rain is and how long it lasts. Volcanic eruptions happen rarely, and to have entire continental shelves broken apart by chains of volcanoes should have got some sort of mention right? To generate the force required to move a continent sized mass a significant portion of the way round the planet within 40 days, even assuming it was sliding on near frictionless superheated magma or something, you would need chains of volcanoes side by side each the size of small countries, and on top of that they would have to act like no volcano has acted since (volcanoes are fissures that allow magma through to the surface, they do not drive tectonic movement in any significant way - they are sometimes caused by tectonic movement but thats backwards to the causal relationship you're proposing)
Major crispybits

Postby universalchiro on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:01 pm

<forgive typos, 90% of post are on cell phone>
Most people only associate the flood with rain coming down, but they are missing half of the source of the flood waters. Before I get to the other half, let me pose a question;
Suppose there was this crazy biblical mythical flood, what initiated the global rain for 40 days & where did that volume of water come from?
My hypothesis is on the 2nd day of creation when God created Canopy of water that hovered spherically around atmosphere, the primary means of holding the water up from earth's gravity was the arch. Frozen external arch spherically supported the canopy.
What initiated the flood was large multiple asteroids fracturing that arch structure. BTW the Hebrew word for firmament/expanse has visible arch way in the definition. Therefore I predict there would be Iridium layer below the many layers of flood soil from multiple asteroid impacts, I also predict these to be 'dinosaur killer' size impacts, I also predict our moon would bear scars of the same event.
So there is deduction required, before I go further does this seem (a) impossible, (b) violates observable evidence, (c) since the Bible doesn't explicitly say, believers cannot infer, (d) no matter what, it is false because UC wrote it, or (e) possible hypothesis though you are a skeptic?
General universalchiro
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:35 pm

How about (f) how the hell did Noah and the ark survive dinosaur-killer sized asteroid impacts?
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby notyou2 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:43 pm

UC how can you believe in plate tectonics yet claim the earth is only 6000 years old??????
Captain notyou2

Postby universalchiro on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:56 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:How about (f) how the hell did Noah and the ark survive dinosaur-killer sized asteroid impacts?

Distance & rains calmed the collateral damage. The Yucatan Penninsula is far enough away from Mesopotamia valley. Does this seem impossible to you?
The tectonic plates moved fast to force water to burst out of the deep (water stored under surface).(Genesis 7:11) Evidence to support are the rivers on earth, none has greater sediment delta greater than 4,500 yrs of deposits. Does this seem impossible to you?
General universalchiro
SoC Training Adviser

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,