Conquer Club

Israel Plans to Restore Death Penalty for Everyone but Jews

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Does an apartheid state like Israel have the right to exist and spread its racism?

Total votes : 0

Re: Pro-Israel Side Panicking as American Jews Reject Zionis

Postby GabonX on Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:22 pm

I'm not trying to jump in and argue against Saxitoxin's anti Semitic diatribes. He's proven it's a fruitless endeavor many times over by asking questions, refusing to answer those asked of him, ignoring facts that don't fit his narrative, and outright making up things that do, so I'm not going to start beating that dead horse...

That said I'll never understand how people like him can petition people to boycott Israel with a straight face, particularly over the internet considering that they're using Israeli technology to communicate. It's like they think by not buying stuff they already don't use they can effectively isolate Israel economically, and this is not the case.

If you want to boycott Israel you need to start with Microsoft, Apple, Google, Motorolla, Pentium, IBM, AT@T, Yahoo, Amazon, Paypall, CISCO, Dell, General Electric, General Motors, and virtually every other computer and communications tech company, and then extend your boycott to the companies that do business with them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mu ... _in_Israel

All of these companies have major research and development centers in Israel. Despite banshee cries against the US tax pittance earmarked to come back to US defense companies (which is less than 2% of Israel's GDP), no more outrageous than money going to Egypt, NATO, etc., the true foundation of Israeli prosperity is in the money generated by people like you using Israeli developed technology to improve your day to day life, and that's not even touching on the vast Israeli contribution to medicine and health...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_an ... h_sciences

The hypocrisy of people like Saxitoxin proclaiming support for a boycott against Israel, while at the same time proving they are not willing to forgo Israeli products themselves by using Israeli technology to communicate their message (and thereby directly supporting the economy of Israel) shouldn't be lost on us.

Honestly, I wish these hypocrites really would "boycott Israel" because at least then they would have to stop their vitriolic misinformation campaigns on mediums like the internet.
Spazz Arcane wrote:If birds could swim and fish could fly I would awaken in the morning to the sturgeons cry. If fish could fly and birds could swim I'd still use worms to fish for them.
saxitoxin wrote:I'm on Team GabonX
Captain GabonX

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:20 pm

GabonX wrote:That said I'll never understand how people like him can petition people to boycott Israel with a straight face, particularly over the internet considering that they're using Israeli technology to communicate.

If you want to boycott Israel you need to start with Microsoft, Apple, Google, Motorolla, Pentium, IBM, AT@T, Yahoo, Amazon, Paypall, CISCO, Dell, General Electric, General Motors, and virtually every other computer and communications tech company, and then extend your boycott to the companies that do business with them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mu ... _in_Israel

All of these companies have major research and development centers in Israel. .

This is one of the most delicious false narratives the Zionists push and is part of their two-tone talking points: (a) scream "Racism! Anti-Semite!", if ineffective, (b) scream "but you're using Israel technology!"

Microsoft, whose CEO and Chair are U.S. citizens, which is headquartered in the U.S., which is traded on a U.S. stock exchange, has 800 employees in Israel ... out of its 102,000 employee global workforce. And suddenly it's an "Israeli company." There are more Indian employees of Microsoft than Israeli. Those 800 mid-level technician jobs in Herzlyia could be moved to Bangalore or back to Redmond without missing a beat. If Israel never existed I'd still be using Firefox on a Toshiba.

GabonX even claims Apple is an Israeli company on the basis of it having a call center in Israel ... an Israeli company founded by a Syrian (Steve Jobs)? :lol:

Israel, the Welfare Queen of the Western World, a country that survives solely on remittances and foreign aid and selling stolen U.S. military tech to China, can most certainly be boycotted and sanctioned until it is lying prostrate, with its face in the dirt and a boot on its neck. And so it will be.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:31 pm

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby GabonX on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:00 pm

Anyone who want's to boycott Israel is welcome to, but in order for that to be effective it's going to take more than avoiding the dead sea stand at the mall and not buying a Soda Stream.

High tech product development is what the bulk of Israel's economy is based on. Microsoft for example employs more people in Israel per capita than any other country on earth according to Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer, and these aren't just people doing marketing or customer service, but rather creating new technologies.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... innovation

Ballmer, both in his own remarks and in his conversation with Hasson, was effusive in his praise for Israel’s high-tech industry. Telling the crowd of about 1,000 that he was “thrilled” to be in Israel, Ballmer said that “the range of innovative things that Israel is doing is remarkable. There is such a wide scope of exciting things going on here. Israel is a start-up center, and there is always something to challenge us here, or one that we can acquire.”
http://www.timesofisrael.com/microsoft- ... emarkable/

You can't boycott Israel while supporting the companies that fund the bulk of it's economy. Companies with major R&D in Israel, like Microsoft, Apple (which according to Apple CEO Tim Cook has their second largest R&D center in Israel, much more than a "call center"), Google, etc. have to be the target of any serious Israeli boycott. It really is that simple.

Both the programming in your operating systems as well as the processors in your computers have major components which are Israeli developed, and in supporting the companies that fund Israel for developing these things you are effectively supporting Israel.

It's well established that in regards to the development of new technology Israel, a country with just over 8 million people, is the second largest producer next to the US, a country of over 300 million people.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_Wadi

The fact that people refuse to acknowledge the Israeli contribution to modern technology is again telling of their hysterical and irrational attitude towards the world's only Jewish State.
Spazz Arcane wrote:If birds could swim and fish could fly I would awaken in the morning to the sturgeons cry. If fish could fly and birds could swim I'd still use worms to fish for them.
Captain GabonX

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:18 pm

GabonX wrote:Anyone who want's to boycott Israel is welcome to, but in order for that to be effective it's going to take more than avoiding the dead sea stand at the mall and not buying a Soda Stream.

High tech product development is what the bulk of Israel's economy is based on. Microsoft for example employs more people in Israel per capita than any other country on earth according to Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer, and these aren't just people doing marketing or customer service, but rather creating new technologies.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... innovation

Ballmer, both in his own remarks and in his conversation with Hasson, was effusive in his praise for Israel’s high-tech industry. Telling the crowd of about 1,000 that he was “thrilled” to be in Israel, Ballmer said that “the range of innovative things that Israel is doing is remarkable. There is such a wide scope of exciting things going on here. Israel is a start-up center, and there is always something to challenge us here, or one that we can acquire.”
http://www.timesofisrael.com/microsoft- ... emarkable/

You can't boycott Israel while supporting the companies that fund the bulk of it's economy. Companies with major R&D in Israel, like Microsoft, Apple (which according to Apple CEO Tim Cook has their second largest R&D center in Israel, much more than a "call center"), Google, etc. have to be the target of any serious Israeli boycott. It really is that simple.

Both the programming in your operating systems as well as the processors in your computers have major components which are Israeli developed, and in supporting the companies that fund Israel for developing these things you are effectively supporting Israel.

It's well established that in regards to the development of new technology Israel, a country with just over 8 million people, is the second largest producer next to the US, a country of over 300 million people.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_Wadi

The fact that people refuse to acknowledge the Israeli contribution to modern technology is again telling of their hysterical and irrational attitude towards the world's only Jewish State.

First, you are right that boycotting involves not buying SodaStream and not buying Ahava cosmetics. I don't. (And SodaStream revenue is in a free-fall at the moment. Their U.S. sales have dropped 50% in the last year.)

Second, you are still wrong about everything else and using ALL CAPS doesn't make it sound any less ridiculous. That Apple (a company founded by a Syrian) has a call center in Haifa where I dial-in to recover my iTunes password doesn't make it an Israeli company. That Microsoft has 800 employees in Israel (and 101,200 in the rest of the world) doesn't make it an Israeli company. If MSFT closed its small office in Herzlyia tomorrow and moved it to Ireland or Finland - as they might eventually choose to do anyway - the world would keep turning, my computer would keep working. Israel and Israelis don't own the patents that are being worked on by MSFT.

BDS isn't about scoring ideological points, it's about a concrete goal: bringing Israel to its knees. Therefore, we can selectively choose to boycott whomever it makes sense to boycott. It makes zero sense to boycott Microsoft or Apple as they are both foreign companies with tiny satellite offices in Israel that were lured there by government tax incentives so return virtually nothing to the Zionist regime. It does make sense to boycott companies like Agrexco. And, thanks to BDS, Agrexco has gone into liquidation. The Welfare Queen of the Western World can't absorb the death of too many more Agrexcos.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby GabonX on Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:36 pm

If someone is too dense to listen to the CEOs of both Microsoft and Apple stating unequivocally that Israeli innovation is integral to the development of their companies going forward, I doubt that I or anyone else is going to change that persons mind, but the facts remain so.

There's an abundance of Independent Israeli tech start up companies as well. A major theme in the Israeli economy is for a small group to form a tech start up, create something new and amazing which changes the world in a positive way, and to then sell the company and patents to major American firms like Microsoft, Google etc. There's also a thriving independent defense industry that developed systems used both home and abroad and I'm pretty sure they produce more than soda flavoring, skin cream, and pears.
http://www.science.co.il/companies/
http://www.rafael.co.il/Marketing/203-en/Marketing.aspx

If people don't want to boycott the companies that form the backbone of the Israeli economy that's fine. In fact it would be almost impossible to do so as the Israeli contribution to society is so great that virtually every economy has critical components that run on Israeli developed technology.

That said, the hypocrisy of people who say they're going to boycott Israel by targeting companies which are irrelevant to the overall stability of Israel's economy, while using companies who spend hundreds of billions of dollars to fund Israeli technological development and fund the innovation of new technology in Israel under they're corporate name is laughable.

But go ahead and keep on buying/using Israel...
Captain GabonX

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:49 pm

GabonX wrote:If someone is too dense to listen to the CEOs of both Microsoft and Apple stating unequivocally that Israeli innovation is integral to the development of their companies going forward, I doubt that I or anyone else is going to change that persons mind, but the facts remain so.

There's an abundance of Independent Israeli tech start up companies as well. A major theme in the Israeli economy is for a small group to form a tech start up, create something new and amazing which changes the world in a positive way, and to then sell the company and patents to major American firms like Microsoft, Google etc. There's also a thriving independent defense industry that developed systems used both home and abroad and I'm pretty sure they produce more than soda flavoring, skin cream, and pears.
http://www.science.co.il/companies/
http://www.rafael.co.il/Marketing/203-en/Marketing.aspx

If people don't want to boycott the companies that form the backbone of the Israeli economy that's fine. In fact it would be almost impossible to do so as the Israeli contribution to society is so great that virtually every economy has critical components that run on Israeli developed technology.

That said, the hypocrisy of people who say they're going to boycott Israel by targeting companies which are irrelevant to the overall stability of Israel's economy, while using companies who spend hundreds of billions of dollars to fund Israeli technological development and fund the innovation of new technology in Israel under they're corporate name is laughable.

But go ahead and keep on buying/using Israel...

These big dreams of yours, that the entire world would collapse into the dark ages if it weren't for a small country of 6 million people largely funded by remittances and foreign aid, is so patently ludicrous that it doesn't require further rebuttal. I'm no fan of Saudi Arabia, but it's an easy diffusion of this point. The Saudis don't import Israeli anything and day-to-day life is as technologically advanced there as any nation in the world (cultural life, of course, is even more hellish than in "Israel").

You don't cite fact, but point to some nice platitudes the MSFT CEO said in the course of diplomacy. Platitudes he's probably said while visiting a dozen other countries where Microsoft has labs - Germany, Ireland, etc. Your quoting of Balmer reminds me of all the idiot Europeans who were ga-ga thinking Obama was singling their irrelevant little country out for special accolades ...

That's all Balmer is doing.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:55 pm

The GII 2014 surveys 143 economies around the world, using 81 indicators – to gauge both their innovation capabilities and measurable results. Published annually since 2007, the GII is now a leading benchmarking tool for business executives, policy makers and others seeking insight into the state of innovation around the world.

#1 Switzerland
#2 United Kingdom
#3 Sweden
#4 Finland
#5 Netherlands
#6 United States of America
#7 Singapore
#8 Denmark
#9 Luxembourg
#10 Hong Kong (PRC)

http://www.wipo.int/pressroom/en/articl ... _0010.html

Studies and book learnin' be damned! Israel is the most innovative country in the world, because ... because ... we BELIEVE IT IS! On the seventh day God taught his chosen people HTML5. Halelujah! Praise Jesus!

When you've been taught your heroes are all brilliant supermen, it's hard to accept the reality that they're a bunch of low-IQ welfare moms living in disgustingly dirty trailer homes in the desert, reusing toilet paper, and having sex with their cousins. There's very little difference between Israel and northern Arkansas, except that Arkansans are polite.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby GabonX on Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:20 pm

So what type of operating system do you use anyhow?
Captain GabonX

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:22 pm

GabonX wrote:So what type of operating system do you use anyhow?

Phantom OS
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:12 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
The GII 2014 surveys 143 economies around the world, using 81 indicators – to gauge both their innovation capabilities and measurable results. Published annually since 2007, the GII is now a leading benchmarking tool for business executives, policy makers and others seeking insight into the state of innovation around the world.

#1 Switzerland
#2 United Kingdom
#3 Sweden
#4 Finland
#5 Netherlands
#7 Singapore
#8 Denmark
#9 Luxembourg
#10 Hong Kong (PRC)

Studies and book learnin' be damned! Israel is the most innovative country in the world, because ... because ... we BELIEVE IT IS! On the seventh day God taught his chosen people HTML5. Halelujah! Praise Jesus!

When you've been taught your heroes are all brilliant supermen, it's hard to accept the reality that they're a bunch of low-IQ welfare moms living in disgustingly dirty trailer homes in the desert, reusing toilet paper, and having sex with their cousins. There's very little difference between Israel and northern Arkansas, except that Arkansans are polite.

Well Israel might not be on top of that list (it is #15) but I did notice the other day that on the latest Stack Overflow dev survey, Israel had the 4th highest number of "devs" per capita. (They are using that term rather loosely...)
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:57 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

#1 Switzerland
#2 United Kingdom
#3 Sweden
#4 Finland
#5 Netherlands
#7 Singapore
#8 Denmark
#9 Luxembourg
#10 Hong Kong (PRC)

Well Israel might not be on top of that list (it is #15) but I did notice the other day that on the latest Stack Overflow dev survey, Israel had the 4th highest number of "devs" per capita. (They are using that term rather loosely...)

Per capita. Israel is a tiny country, this obviously didn't account for outliers. Luxembourg is number 1 in that survey; according to Gabon's theory, if something were to ever happen to Luxembourg we'd all be without electricity and writing on stone tablets.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:43 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

#1 Switzerland
#2 United Kingdom
#3 Sweden
#4 Finland
#5 Netherlands
#7 Singapore
#8 Denmark
#9 Luxembourg
#10 Hong Kong (PRC)

Per capita. Israel is a tiny country, this obviously didn't account for outliers. Luxembourg is number 1 in that survey; according to Gabon's theory, if something were to ever happen to Luxembourg we'd all be without electricity and writing on stone tablets.

Look I fully agree with you that Israel doesn't mean shit to the development of modern technology but the comparison to Arkansas is just not fair.

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:54 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

#1 Switzerland
#2 United Kingdom
#3 Sweden
#4 Finland
#5 Netherlands
#7 Singapore
#8 Denmark
#9 Luxembourg
#10 Hong Kong (PRC)

Look I fully agree with you that Israel doesn't mean shit to the development of modern technology but the comparison to Arkansas is just not fair.

Do you get tired of being wrong?
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:01 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:Look I fully agree with you that Israel doesn't mean shit to the development of modern technology but the comparison to Arkansas is just not fair.

Do you get tired of being wrong?

Do you get tired of making irrelevant comments?

Postby Endgame422 on Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:14 am

What did Arkansas do to get lumped in here?
American Indians in Arkansas got it way better then the locals under Israel's boot.
Just give the Palestinians tax free gambling, alcohol and tobacco sale rights,1/1000 of their ancestral homeland, cheap higher education rates, and special license plates.
Call it fair.
For being America's little protege Israel is doing a poor job of following our lead in subjugation of the indigenous population.
Lieutenant Endgame422

Postby tzor on Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:29 pm

Endgame422 wrote:American Indians in Arkansas got it way better then the locals under Israel's boot.

What do you mean? If all the restrictions were lifted Gazans would have the means to rule the world, nay even the universe! Granted the Soda Stream isn't the most advanced thing on the planet, but you don't see France cornering the market on make your own soda, do you? Huh? Well?
Cadet tzor

Postby Endgame422 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:16 pm

tzor wrote:
Endgame422 wrote:American Indians in Arkansas got it way better then the locals under Israel's boot.

What do you mean? If all the restrictions were lifted Gazans would have the means to rule the world, nay even the universe! Granted the Soda Stream isn't the most advanced thing on the planet, but you don't see France cornering the market on make your own soda, do you? Huh? Well?

I guess i do not.
Shame on france for that.
But i would rather be an American Indian in Arkansas than a Palestinian in the west bank.
Since the comparison was made.
Lieutenant Endgame422

Postby tzor on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:33 pm

Endgame422 wrote:But i would rather be an American Indian in Arkansas than a Palestinian in the west bank.

Bah, time lord fallacy, you can't compare one group of people at a certain state of a developing relationship with a group of people at a different state of development in the relationship. Activate the way back machine because the current situation in the strip needs to be compared to the 19th century in Arkansas.

(Hey I didn't know the way back machine looked like a blue UK police call box ... keep quiet kid.)

Too Long, you won't read, putting it into a spoiler. Read everything here.

show

The tl;dr version. It took until 1934 before the law was changed that kept them being bounced around like a ping pong ball in a room full of mousetraps. So if I were to compare the state of the Gaza Strip in 2115 and today I think you will find it's in a far better state then than the tribes are today.
Cadet tzor

Postby saxitoxin on Wed May 13, 2015 10:25 pm

Good News!

His Holiness Francis I, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Bishop of Rome, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and Metropolitan of the Roman Province, Sovereign of the State of Vatican City, Servant of the Servants of God, Pillar and Defender of the Catholic Apostolic Church and of the Orthodox Faith, Dean of the Great Catechetical School of Theology of Alexandria, Ecumenical Judge of the Holy Apostolic and Catholic Church, and Thirteenth Among the Holy Apostles, today concluded His first act of official recognition of the sovereign and independent State of Palestine.

Hanan Ashrawi, Palestinian Liberation Organization executive committee member, welcomed the Vatican's recognition of the state of Palestine.

In a statement, Ashrawi said: "The significance of this recognition goes beyond the political and legal into the symbolic and moral domains and sends a message to all people of conscience that the Palestinian people deserve the right to self-determination, formal recognition, freedom and statehood."

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/05/v ... 49183.html

Dr. Hanan Ashwari - Catholic member of the Executive Committee of the General Command of the PLO / Sydney Peace Prize recipient

The Vatican has said an independent State of Palestine is among the most important factors in the protection of Christianity in the Middle East.

The Holy Father was immediately denounced by so-called "Israel." Meanwhile, the raving lunatics of the Zionist war machine immediately began howling their hatred against the Holy Father, making thinly veiled anti-Christian insinuations, and starting a "whisper campaign" of slander against the Holy Father. Thank goodness the 110 young men of the Pontifical Swiss Guard have vowed to protect the Holy Father with their lives as he's probably now a target of the Mossad terror network which has unlimited resources.

the Servant of the Servants of the Prince of Peace

"And upon her forehead was a name written: Babylon the Great, the Mother of Prostitutes and Abominations of the Earth" (Revelations 17)
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Re: Vatican Formalizes Recognition of State of Palestine

Postby saxitoxin on Thu May 14, 2015 1:15 am

All across the world hundreds of millions of people of goodwill are ready to protect the Holy Father from the viciousness of Israel.

The love of the Palestinian people is more powerful than the hatred the Israelis have for the Vicar of Jesus Christ.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby warmonger1981 on Thu May 14, 2015 9:57 pm

Pope John Paul sold gas to Nazi during WW2. Pope Benedict was in a former Nazi youth camp and soldier. Pope Pius had close ties to Hitler. The new Pope is a Jesuit and has Marxist ideologies. He's also open to a "UN of Religions". Maybe new Pope is real Antichrist or maybe its Obama. My bets on Catholicism.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby saxitoxin on Thu May 14, 2015 11:49 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Maybe new Pope is real Antichrist

Israel seems to be the only topic left in the year 2015 where one side's entire argument is based on a serious belief that a fire-breathing monster could suddenly appear. I love these guys! :D
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby warmonger1981 on Fri May 15, 2015 12:29 am

Louis Farrakhan believes that there's an invisible eight spoked wheel hovering in space since 1929. Jehovah Witness believe Jesus been back on earth since 1929 or 1917. Can't remember exact year. Freemasons believe they have sacred knowledge passed down from Moses when he was in Egypt in exile. Supposedly Moses was taught some crazy shit by Egyptian Mystics.

Israel will be lynch pin for WW3. Everyone hates Israel. Israel will defend itself or attack Iran. Either way America comes in to rescue world again. Sets up corporate technocracy imposing new rules and regulations. The good guys win again.
Captain warmonger1981

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,