Conquer Club

Israel Plans to Restore Death Penalty for Everyone but Jews

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Does an apartheid state like Israel have the right to exist and spread its racism?

Total votes : 0

Re: Mark Rylance Rejects Zionist Oscar Gift Bag

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:54 pm

In a desperate, and pricey, attempt to shore-up its collapsing economy, Israel put vouchers for 10-day all-expense paid trip to their dollhouse state in the gift bags - which are valued at $200,000 - for this year's Oscars. The sneaky move was just discovered ahead of the awards and has already prompted Tony-award winning actor and current Oscar-nominee Mark Rylance to declare he will refuse the entire gift bag.

Rylance previously signed a pledge not to set foot in Israel as long as it still exists.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/08/entertain ... index.html
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Symmetry on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:59 pm

The never-ending constantly changing title thread used to be Phatscotty's thing. It was crappy then, it's crappy now.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:10 pm

Symmetry wrote:The never-ending constantly changing title thread used to be Phatscotty's thing. It was crappy then, it's crappy now.

no, you're crappy
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Symmetry on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:22 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Symmetry wrote:The never-ending constantly changing title thread used to be Phatscotty's thing. It was crappy then, it's crappy now.

no, you're crappy

Dude, it's a tactic that's beneath you. I disliked Scotty's attempts to garner support for topics that would otherwise appear unappealing by renaming an old thread. Emulating PhatScotty is crappy, and you're better.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:52 pm

Symmetry wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

no, you're crappy

Dude, it's a tactic that's beneath you. I disliked Scotty's attempts to garner support for topics that would otherwise appear unappealing by renaming an old thread. Emulating PhatScotty is crappy, and you're better.

i know you are but what am i
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Symmetry on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:58 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

no, you're crappy

i know you are but what am i

Emulating PhatScotty.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:25 pm

Symmetry wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

no, you're crappy

Updating one thread about the same topic with slight variations is better than starting a million threads.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:05 pm

Dare I ask: Who the f*ck is Mark Rylance?
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:52 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Dare I ask: Who the f*ck is Mark Rylance?

Shakespearean stage actor who received the Best Supporting Actor nomination for "Bridge of Spies."
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:01 pm

Update! The Academy is now suing the company responsible for the gift bags to seek an injunction disavowing it had any knowledge of the contents of the gift bags.

It also appears the Zionists scheme to try to add legitimacy to their dollhouse state by getting major celebrities to come visit may backfire; some stars are encouraging gift bag recipients to give the trip voucher to a Palestinian refugee:

- director Mike Leigh, OBE: “A five-star trip to the land of their parents and grandparents is just what exhausted Palestinians from the refugee camps could do with.”

- director Ken Loach, OBE: “Just think what $55,000 could do for Palestinians whose homes have been destroyed and their lands stolen. Let’s hope that film people can see through this crude propaganda.”

- Brian Eno: "The Oscars’ swag bag is part of Israel’s cultural propaganda campaign. So sure — take their offer, if you must, but ask if you might also be allowed to visit Susiya, where Palestinians live in caves while the settlers who stole their land are building a nice new town on it behind Israeli machine gun posts. Or check out Hebron, where Palestinian children on their way to school are regularly stoned by Israeli settler kids with the encouragement of their parents."
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby patches70 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:24 pm

saxitoxin wrote:It also appears the Zionists scheme to try to add legitimacy to their dollhouse state by getting major celebrities to come visit may backfire; some stars are encouraging gift bag recipients to give the trip voucher to a Palestinian refugee:

Haha, that is hilarious.
Private patches70

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:16 pm

She is dishonoured by the vile grasp of the unclean Saracens, faithless enemies of the christian name. She has been occupied and wretchedly retained, the christian people have been savagely slaughtered. To the insult of the creator, to the outrage and sorrow of all Christendom, the name of Christ is horribly blasphemed by the filthy and detestable conduct of the enemy. This sad region therefore weeps under the lash and repeatedly laments to the vicar of Christ about this intolerable persecution. Wounded by her disgrace, she pleads with christian princes and the catholic people. She uncovers her wounds to those from whom she awaits the work of the healer. She demands liberation from those for whose salvation the author of salvation bore within her borders the suffering of the cross. All this and more besides, which the mind cannot fully conceive nor the tongue tell, rose to our heart and roused our mind as soon as we were called by divine favour, though unworthy, to the summit of apostolic dignity. We gazed tenderly at the doleful state of the holy Land and we applied ourselves to think out remedies by which, with the aid of heaven, that Land, freed from the enemy's criminal hands, might see, after the darkness of so many tribulations, the bright times of longed-for peace

This is a papal bull that declares the Muslims a disgrace which is an insult to the Creator. We must clear Palestine!

The next president should impose a Crusade tithe, just like Clement V did.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby Symmetry on Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:53 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Dare I ask: Who the f*ck is Mark Rylance?

Did you watch Wolf Hall? He was Thomas Cromwell. He was excellent, and the book is brilliant too.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:24 am

A crack team of Mossad secret agents operating in Germany rented a car to monitor a submarine but didn't have the funds in their expense account to upgrade to four-wheel drive; their car got stuck in the mud and they had to walk to the main road and ask an elderly woman for help to get unstuck.

At first, asking for help, they [the Mossadniks] had approached a local elderly lady, who notified the mayor. They explained to the mayor that they were investigating the environment because they were planning to sail the channel this upcoming summer.** This sounded “funny” to the mayor, [no one “sails” in the channel since it’s too dangerous–everyone uses their engines] and he called the police, who found two automatic weapons (“Maschinenpistolen”) in the trunk.

http://www.richardsilverstein.com/2016/ ... to-mossad/

The tow bill came to €1263 which has been posted to the Israeli embassy for payment.

Typical Zionists. :roll: Imagine a 9 year-old girl playing princess. Even that 9 year-old doesn't really think she is a member of European royalty. Israel playing at having a nation is like a particularly dull 9 year-old girl who thinks she really is a cousin to the Queen because she's wearing a tiara. Israel thinks making-up a flag and a national anthem makes them a state. It's truly sad to watch them delude themselves into thinking they actually exist.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby mrswdk on Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:16 am

saxitoxin wrote:Israel playing at having a nation is like a particularly dull 9 year-old girl who thinks she really is a cousin to the Queen because she's wearing a tiara. Israel thinks making-up a flag and a national anthem makes them a state. It's truly sad to watch them delude themselves into thinking they actually exist.

It's more like a 9 year-old girl who is wearing a tiara and whose estranged father pays for her to ride around town in carriages and encourages people to curtsy when they see her, because he knows it annoys her mother and finds that funny. The poor girl is being manipulated, and needs to be returned to her mother's care at once.

This goes for Taiwan province as well.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Re: Israeli Elite Spies Car Stuck in Mud, Elderly Woman Help

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:49 am

Troll too obvious.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby riskllama on Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:51 pm

China is making bogus claims on Israel now, too??! Stupid China...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Symmetry on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:57 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Troll too obvious.

Which one?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:32 pm

Symmetry wrote:

Which one?

Mr. Swickdick.

Saxi, provocative though he may be, can't really be called a troll (in this thread, anyway) because he's completely open about his desire to cause annoyance.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby Symmetry on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:12 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

Which one?

Mr. Swickdick.

Saxi, provocative though he may be, can't really be called a troll (in this thread, anyway) because he's completely open about his desire to cause annoyance.

You have a point.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu May 05, 2016 7:06 pm

I found this wallowing on the 4th page, so I figured I would link an article:
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/05/military-jargon-idf/481092/
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Re: Israel Plans to Restore Death Penalty for Everyone but J

Postby saxitoxin on Sun May 22, 2016 7:32 pm

The pseudo-State has announced plans to begin killing off Christians and Muslims. Jews will be exempt from the death penalty.

The death penalty for murder in a terror act that incoming Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman seeks will only apply to military courts, said a Likud source involved in the talks to bring Lieberman’s Yisrael Beiteinu party into the governing coalition.

Such a move, which Lieberman demands if his party is to join the government, would effectively exclude its application against Jews.

Palestinians accused of terror offenses are prosecuted in Israeli military courts, while Jews charged with similar crimes against Palestinians are usually tried in Israeli civilian courts, noted the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.720896
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun May 22, 2016 9:45 pm

Lucky to be a Jew then.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri May 27, 2016 4:41 pm

Naomi Klein is such a cunt, she causes people to kill themselves. She is like the Howard Stern of the latte crew.

First: http://www.lrb.co.uk/v38/n11/naomi-klein/let-them-drown

. The Israeli state has long coated its nation-building project in a green veneer – it was a key part of the Zionist ‘back to the land’ pioneer ethos. And in this context trees, specifically, have been among the most potent weapons of land grabbing and occupation. It’s not only the countless olive and pistachio trees that have been uprooted to make way for settlements and Israeli-only roads. It’s also the sprawling pine and eucalyptus forests that have been planted over those orchards, as well as over Palestinian villages, most notoriously by the Jewish National Fund, which, under its slogan ‘Turning the Desert Green’, boasts of having planted 250 million trees in Israel since 1901, many of them non-native to the region. In publicity materials, the JNF bills itself as just another green NGO, concerned with forest and water management, parks and recreation. It also happens to be the largest private landowner in the state of Israel, and despite a number of complicated legal challenges, it still refuses to lease or sell land to non-Jews.

I grew up in a Jewish community where every occasion – births and deaths, Mother’s Day, bar mitzvahs – was marked with the proud purchase of a JNF tree in the person’s honour. It wasn’t until adulthood that I began to understand that those feel-good faraway conifers, certificates for which papered the walls of my Montreal elementary school, were not benign – not just something to plant and later hug. In fact these trees are among the most glaring symbols of Israel’s system of official discrimination – the one that must be dismantled if peaceful co-existence is to become possible.

Then: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-politics-idUSKCN0YI0IX

Israel's centrist environment minister announced he was resigning on Friday in protest.
Major DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:28 pm

Major DoomYoshi

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,