Conquer Club

Israel Plans to Restore Death Penalty for Everyone but Jews

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Does an apartheid state like Israel have the right to exist and spread its racism?

Total votes : 0

Re: Calls Mount in South Africa to Expel Israeli Ambassador

Postby targetman377 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:36 pm

So lets run with saxi's case hear me out.....

So isreal is intent on exterminate all the Palestinians but here they are pulling out??? after they accomplished there goals of getting raid of tunnels into there land??? so eaither a. isreal is the worst when it comes to committing genocide or B. saxi is flat out wrong. (i am not saying isreal did not commit attrosity just as i won't say that hamose committee atrocitys. the point hear is When you over simplfy an major event such as a war into all about hate you start to lose site of what actually caused it. Historians walk fine lines because they often know there is a contributing factor on all sides. never has one compleat side be right 100 percent of the time EVER!!! And again saxi never explaned why hamaus has tunnels going into Isreal?? i wonder...hmmmm

like i said before both sides are to blame both side have there faults and there fringes it is only the matter of letting the moderates be hard. Not the extreams on either side.
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
Sergeant targetman377

Postby a6mzero on Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:30 pm

FYI I don't agree with a damn word of anything u say Stalin and I really don't give a rats ass what your pompus ass infers about anyone who supports the only democracy in the middle east. So type on bro.
Major a6mzero

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:08 pm

a6mzero wrote:FYI I don't agree with a damn word of anything u say Stalin and I really don't give a rats ass what your pompus ass infers about anyone who supports the only democracy in the middle east. So type on bro.

Why don't you care about immoral positions that support slavery and genocide? Why don't you care about logic? Don't you want to be logical?
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby a6mzero on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:11 pm

blah blah blah keep spouting the Hamas version of the truth. I'm through with this thread will not click on it again. For the most part just Saxi and his jew hating minions here anyway.
Major a6mzero

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:50 pm

targetman377 wrote:So lets run with saxi's case hear me out.....

So isreal is intent on exterminate all the Palestinians but here they are pulling out??? after they accomplished there goals of getting raid of tunnels into there land??? so eaither a. isreal is the worst when it comes to committing genocide or B. saxi is flat out wrong. (i am not saying isreal did not commit attrosity just as i won't say that hamose committee atrocitys. the point hear is When you over simplfy an major event such as a war into all about hate you start to lose site of what actually caused it. Historians walk fine lines because they often know there is a contributing factor on all sides. never has one compleat side be right 100 percent of the time EVER!!! And again saxi never explaned why hamaus has tunnels going into Isreal?? i wonder...hmmmm

like i said before both sides are to blame both side have there faults and there fringes it is only the matter of letting the moderates be hard. Not the extreams on either side.

Excellent questions!

Why does the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades have tunnels going into Israel?
Why does Israel have artillery and aircraft? These are military preparations to attack Gaza. Palestinian forces can't afford artillery and aircraft so they use homegrown weapons like tunnels. They don't wait until the day war arrives to dig tunnels, just like Israel doesn't wait until the day war arrives to purchase aircraft and howitzers. The fact is, despite reports of "dozens" of operational tunnels, there is not a single instance of a tunnel being used to strike Israel during an eight year period from July 2006 to 2014. If these are "terror tunnels" why are they just sitting there unused? This proves they are contingency military assets.

Why did the IDF flee and retreat?
- First, there was growing public unease in Israel about the number of casualties they were taking. Adjusting Israeli military fatalities for population, their casualty levels would be the equivalent of the U.S. military absorbing 2,000 fatalities in a 30-day period (the deadliest month for the U.S. in the Iraq War saw 192 fatalities).
- Second, Israel was facing mounting international condemnation and pressure - including the recall of ambassadors, UN inquiries, burgeoning world protests, and even softening of the Obama regimes normally hawkish pro-Israel rhetoric. Even outlaw states like Israel have to be responsive to political reality.
- Third, Israel has a well-equipped military that is poorly provisioned. Israel is basically a nation the size of Belgium dropping a budget the size of France on military programs (on top of a very generous social welfare state that has to - among other things - subsidize 30-40% unemployment levels in the Orthodox community). They pay for this by cutting corners; one method they use is by keeping a thin stockpile of munitions. Even after a 2 week operation against children armed with rocks in Gaza, Israel had to request re-supply mission from the U.S. as they ran out of bombs and bullets. Israel has very limited economic capacity for protracted military operations.

Anyway, great comments and questions - best so far in this thread! Here's a cool music video as a reward:

Last edited by saxitoxin on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:31 am, edited 7 times in total.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Gweeedo on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:53 pm

a6mzero wrote:blah blah blah keep spouting the Hamas version of the truth. I'm through with this thread will not click on it again. For the most part just Saxi and his jew hating minions here anyway.

Well it is a good time passer and does make A guy laugh.

Palestinians have been beating their heads against a brick wall for some time now.
I don't think they care to stop...I really think they enjoy it.

Why did the moron beat his head against the wall?
Cuz It felt soo good when he stopped.

Sure it is sad, but it is not my worry.
Nobody ever wanted the Jews, everybody pushed them away.
SO they headed east, A region of the globe that nobody ever wanted...a desolate waist land that nobody claimed (wanted,...up until the Jews move in).

So people in that entire region is hollering, we don't want the Jews!
We'll you got em...we don't want them either (according to past actions).
Trying to chuck and jive the Jews...you will get no sympathy from the rest of the world.
Sergeant 1st Class Gweeedo

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:06 pm

a6mzero wrote:blah blah blah keep spouting the Hamas version of the truth. I'm through with this thread will not click on it again. For the most part just Saxi and his jew hating minions here anyway.

Spoken like a true fool--which has been patiently demonstrated in this thread.

I'm so glad Dukasaur was crusading on behalf of a6. That really makes me confident in Duk's ability to parse nonsense from sense.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby shickingbrits on Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:16 am

Can we just agree that Israel is the chosen nation and therefore should not be held to the same standards that would apply to an aggressor nation? And by the same standard, if they hadn't killed Jesus, then we wouldn't have access to eternal life? And that Hamas is the new Jesus?
Sergeant shickingbrits

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:30 am

Gweeedo wrote:Sure it is sad, but it is not my worry.
Nobody ever wanted the Jews, everybody pushed them away.
SO they headed east, A region of the globe that nobody ever wanted...a desolate waist land that nobody claimed (wanted,...up until the Jews move in).

Except for all the people living there for hundreds of years, right?

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:53 pm

Israeli Nutcases Go from Crazy to Batshit Crazy

Just when you thought Israelis couldn't get any nuttier ... it's not the Taliban blowing up Buddhist statues, it's just average Israelis running an Indiegogo campaign to blow-up the Dome of the Rock! They want to build a big new temple so the Messiah will arrive and all humans will serve the Chosen People according to their religion's prophecy:

The Third Temple in Jerusalem will be the House of Prayer for all nations. Every prophet of Israel, without exception, prophesied that the Temple would be rebuilt, ushering a new era of universal harmony and peace.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/buil ... -temple--3

Their weird-as-shit video is defo worth a watch. The expression on the kids faces is priceless. "How many goyim slaves am I gonna get, grandpa?!"

The only problem is, if this is gonna be the Third Temple of prophecy, that means it has to be built on the Temple Mount ... that land is currently occupied by the Dome of the Rock. In other words, they're gonna bring world peace by bulldozing the holiest site in Islam - a 1300 year-old architectural marvel and UNESCO World Heritage Site. The group behind this are the same people who have been repeatedly arrested for attempting to pray on the Temple Mount, which is outlawed. This a hardcore group that runs Israeli government, egged on by U.S. evangelicals and talk radio hosts, dedicated to bringing about the end-of-the-world so the Messiah will appear and/or reappear. Should these lunatics be allowed to have nuclear weapons?
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Re: Israelis Announce Plan to Bulldoze UNESCO Heritage Site

Postby GabonX on Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:52 pm

Israel has not proposed plans to demolish the dome of the rock (as Palestinians did the ancient Jewish temples between 1949 and 1967). This is patently absurd.

The Dome of the rock is not recognized as a UNESCO site in and of itself, but is rather part of the larger old city.

Praying at the temple mount is not illegal for Christians or Jews, and to allege that it should be is bigotry. Palestinians do restrict access to the site recognized by all three monotheistic religions as Abraham's sacraficial rock from Christians and Jews but the temple Mount is under Israeli control and is open.

This is not the holiest site in Islam. As any Muslim would tell you, Mecca is the holiest site...

Right there are four lies from Saxitoxins most recent post.
Spazz Arcane wrote:If birds could swim and fish could fly I would awaken in the morning to the sturgeons cry. If fish could fly and birds could swim I'd still use worms to fish for them.
saxitoxin wrote:I'm on Team GabonX
Captain GabonX

Re: Another Day, Another School Bombed by Israel

Postby GabonX on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:06 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Saxitoxin was right about you

I'd expect you to say as much considering your clique always backs each other and trolls together.

BigBallinStalin wrote:You never address any points. You need to calm down and think.

You can choose to ignore and bury what I say with comments like this if you want. Nobody expects you guys to go off of substance anyhow.

BigBallinStalin wrote:Straw man! Ad hominem! Confirmation bias!..

Stfu dude. You and your buddies have no room to talk.

BigBallinStalin wrote:You're not worth my time!

Then leave. Frankly I don't care what you do as long as you stop pretending to be a moderate on this issue while attacking everyone who's pro Israel while giving everyone who's pro Hamas a pass for all of the ridiculous things they say.

BigBallinStalin wrote:Nah aw!

Yah ha
Spazz Arcane wrote:If birds could swim and fish could fly I would awaken in the morning to the sturgeons cry. If fish could fly and birds could swim I'd still use worms to fish for them.
Captain GabonX

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:21 pm

GabonX wrote:Praying at the temple mount is not illegal for Christians or Jews, and to allege that it should be is bigotry.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I don't have time at the moment to refute each of your lies, I'll just do this one since it's the most batshit insane. It is very common knowledge that praying at the Temple Mount by Jews is absolutely forbidden by the Israeli police and Zionist extremists are regularly arrested and expelled from the Temple Mount for attempting to pray.

Jewish Telegraph Agency: "Knesset members from the Likud and Labor parties have collaborated on a proposal that would allow Jews to pray on the Temple Mount. The plan by Miri Regev of Likud and Hilik Bar of Labor would reverse the ban on Jewish prayer on the mount, considered Judaism’s holiest site."
    Washington Post: "Non-Muslim tourists are welcome to wander freely around the grounds. But non-Muslim prayer is forbidden. Jews in religious garb are taken aside at the entrance by Israeli security officers, screened more closely and sternly warned not to pray, bow, sing, tear their clothes in mourning or display any religious items."
    Reuters: "Visitors are closely watched by both the police and the Muslim religious officials of the Waqf who administer the compound and keep an eye out to make sure no Jewish worship takes place."
    Daily Beast: "On Wednesday, a group of Jewish teenagers was arrested on the Temple Mount because they looked as though they were praying."
    Haaertez: "Police in Jerusalem yesterday expelled three Jews from the Temple Mount because they began to pray and bow down at the spot."

The current extremist government of Netanyahu has been attempting to undo this peace precaution so they can incite rioting and engage in more "self-defense" (AKA bombing the bejeezus out of Palestinians).

GabonX wrote:Right there are four lies from Saxitoxins most recent post.

Again, with this latest total refutation of GabonX's claim of me "lying," people should ask - will GabonX finally man-up and admit this deceit he's been trying to pull on readers here? Is he really going to keep up this tactic - are there still a couple dupes here he thinks he can con into thinking I'm lying? Or will he now give up his howls of "liar! liar!" and return to just screaming "Anti-Semitism! Anti-Semitism!" like an epileptic Orangatang in heat?
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby GabonX on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:54 pm

saxitoxin wrote:I don't have time at the moment to refute each of your lies, I'll just do this one since it's the easiest and most batshit insane.

Nothing I said is false. At best if I were wrong he could say I didnt know the legal status and geography of certain areas, but I'm not wrong. "Batshit insane" is a stretch now matter how you spin it.

The Western Wall is part of the Temple Mount, is controlled by Israel, and prayer is open just like I said.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Wall

The inner parts of the site are controlled by Palestinians and prayer is restricted from Christians and Jews even though they recognize it as a holy site as well as the Muslims. Personally, I don't understand how you could argue that this isn't outrageous bigotry.

For the record, the three other statements I made to correct Saxitoxin which he claims are "lies" and "doesn't have the time to correct" are:

The Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem is not the holiest site in Islam, rather Mecca is the holiest site.

The whole of the old city of Jerusalem is recognized as a UNESCO site, not just the dome of the rock.

And last, but most importantly that the Israel has not announced plans to tear down the dome of the rock.
Captain GabonX

Postby GabonX on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:58 pm

As a side not I think its funny how these guys parrot me to try and muddy the water. I can't make a single argument here without them trying to turn it around on me using almost the exact same vocabulary.

I guess Saxitoxin got tired of calling me a bible thumping pro Israel white supremacist birther for the time being.
Last edited by GabonX on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain GabonX

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:59 pm

saxitoxin wrote: The group behind this are the same people who have been repeatedly arrested for attempting to pray on the Temple Mount, which is outlawed.

GabonX wrote:Praying at the temple mount is not illegal for Christians or Jews

saxitoxin wrote:
    Jewish Telegraph Agency: "Knesset members from the Likud and Labor parties have collaborated on a proposal that would allow Jews to pray on the Temple Mount. The plan by Miri Regev of Likud and Hilik Bar of Labor would reverse the ban on Jewish prayer on the mount, considered Judaism’s holiest site."
    Washington Post: "Non-Muslim tourists are welcome to wander freely around the grounds. But non-Muslim prayer is forbidden. Jews in religious garb are taken aside at the entrance by Israeli security officers, screened more closely and sternly warned not to pray, bow, sing, tear their clothes in mourning or display any religious items."
    Reuters: "Visitors are closely watched by both the police and the Muslim religious officials of the Waqf who administer the compound and keep an eye out to make sure no Jewish worship takes place."
    Daily Beast: "On Wednesday, a group of Jewish teenagers was arrested on the Temple Mount because they looked as though they were praying."
    Haaertez: "Police in Jerusalem yesterday expelled three Jews from the Temple Mount because they began to pray and bow down at the spot."

GabonX wrote:Nothing I said is false. At best if I were wrong he could say I didnt know the legal status and geography of certain areas, but I'm not wrong.

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Gweeedo on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:03 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Israeli Nutcases Go from Crazy to Batshit Crazy

Just when you thought Israelis couldn't get any nuttier ... it's not the Taliban blowing up Buddhist statues, it's just average Israelis running an Indiegogo campaign to blow-up the Dome of the Rock! They want to build a big new temple so the Messiah will arrive and all humans will serve the Chosen People according to their religion's prophecy:

The Third Temple in Jerusalem will be the House of Prayer for all nations. Every prophet of Israel, without exception, prophesied that the Temple would be rebuilt, ushering a new era of universal harmony and peace.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/buil ... -temple--3

Their weird-as-shit video is defo worth a watch. The expression on the kids faces is priceless. "How many goyim slaves am I gonna get, grandpa?!"

The only problem is, if this is gonna be the Third Temple of prophecy, that means it has to be built on the Temple Mount ... that land is currently occupied by the Dome of the Rock. In other words, they're gonna bring world peace by bulldozing the holiest site in Islam - a 1300 year-old architectural marvel and UNESCO World Heritage Site. The group behind this are the same people who have been repeatedly arrested for attempting to pray on the Temple Mount, which is outlawed. This a hardcore group that runs Israeli government, egged on by U.S. evangelicals and talk radio hosts, dedicated to bringing about the end-of-the-world so the Messiah will appear and/or reappear. Should these lunatics be allowed to have nuclear weapons?

Whats your point?
I see nothing out of line here.
They are just playing the game...same (agenda) as everybody else (religious fanatics in that part of the world).
In fact Israel is not playing any game...they own the game.
The entire middle East wishes the total annihilation of the Jews.
How do you deal with that kind of ignorance.

Israel is backed by God...Backed by Artillery!!!

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:06 pm

Gweeedo wrote:Israel is backed by God

oh, okay that explains it then - what was I thinking
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby GabonX on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:10 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
saxitoxin wrote: The group behind this are the same people who have been repeatedly arrested for attempting to pray on the Temple Mount, which is outlawed.

saxitoxin wrote:

GabonX wrote:Nothing I said is false. At best if I were wrong he could say I didnt know the legal status and geography of certain areas, but I'm not wrong.

The Western Wall is part of the Temple Mount, is controlled by Israel, and prayer is open just like I said.

Are you arguing that prayer is not open at this site, that the Western Wall is not part of the Temple Mount, or are you just trying to muddy the waters and confuse people?

Also, what about your claim that the Dome of the Rock is a holier site in Islam than Mecca, and that Israel announced plans to tear it down?

You're awful quiet about these claims, which are frankly much more important than the thing you're focussing on.
Captain GabonX

Postby Gweeedo on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:18 pm

saxitoxin wrote:

Exactly!
How else would you explain them defeating Egypt ((Russia), Syria, and Iraq, (the fourth of the Arab-Israeli wars).

in an attempt (undefeated-Israel) to negotiate on terms more favourable to the Arab countries.
You think Hamas can fare any better?

Looks like Hamas has finally agreed to the cease fire (same one they rejected a week ago).

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:32 pm

GabonX wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

saxitoxin wrote:

Are you arguing that prayer is not open at this site, that the Western Wall is not part of the Temple Mount, or are you just trying to muddy the waters and confuse people?

Also, what about your claim that the Dome of the Rock is a holier site in Islam than Mecca, and that Israel announced plans to tear it down?

You're awful quiet about these claims, which are frankly much more important than the thing you're focussing on.

:roll:

Oh Jesus. From your own source (Wikipedia, of course):

"at the foot of the western side of the Temple Mount"

The Wailing Wall abuts the Temple Mount; it was a retaining wall to stop erosion of the hill. It is not part of the Temple Mount. Do you understand what the word "Mount" means? The Temple Mount is the "site of the Temple." That's like saying "Pennsylvania Avenue is part of the White House."

Anyway, the GabonX Shuck & Jive is in full swing. He'll keep it up until he succeeds in making the issue so convoluted he can retire with the assumption everyone forgot about the original question. That's his M.O.

Gweeedo wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Exactly!
How else would you explain them defeating Egypt ((Russia), Syria, and Iraq, (the fourth of the Arab-Israeli wars).

Great point! It must be a miracle! Hallelujah! You and GabonX got me bested - Praise Jesus!

Last edited by saxitoxin on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:33 pm

So does this mean Gweeedo thinks the US is God?
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:36 pm

Summary of today's news:
GabonX wrote:Israel has not proposed plans to demolish the dome of the rock (as Palestinians did the ancient Jewish temples between 1949 and 1967). This is patently absurd.

The Dome of the rock is not recognized as a UNESCO site in and of itself, but is rather part of the larger old city.

Praying at the temple mount is not illegal for Christians or Jews, and to allege that it should be is bigotry. Palestinians do restrict access to the site recognized by all three monotheistic religions as Abraham's sacraficial rock from Christians and Jews but the temple Mount is under Israeli control and is open.

This is not the holiest site in Islam. As any Muslim would tell you, Mecca is the holiest site...

Saxitoxin wrote:You're wrong about number 3. Only three out of four statements that I made are lies, therefore I'm not the liar, you're the liar, na na na na na!

Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Re: Another Day, Another School Bombed by Israel

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:43 pm

GabonX wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:Saxitoxin was right about you

I'd expect you to say as much considering your clique always backs each other and trolls together.

BigBallinStalin wrote:You never address any points. You need to calm down and think.

You can choose to ignore and bury what I say with comments like this if you want. Nobody expects you guys to go off of substance anyhow.

BigBallinStalin wrote:Straw man! Ad hominem! Confirmation bias!..

Stfu dude. You and your buddies have no room to talk.

BigBallinStalin wrote:You're not worth my time!

Then leave. Frankly I don't care what you do as long as you stop pretending to be a moderate on this issue while attacking everyone who's pro Israel while giving everyone who's pro Hamas a pass for all of the ridiculous things they say.

BigBallinStalin wrote:Nah aw!

Yah ha

Your last post v. saxi's on that Temple thing was mostly good, but then you break down and cry against my post. So, why take you seriously?
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:49 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Summary of today's news:
GabonX wrote:Israel has not proposed plans to demolish the dome of the rock (as Palestinians did the ancient Jewish temples between 1949 and 1967). This is patently absurd.

Saxitoxin wrote:You're wrong about number 3. Only three out of four statements that I made are lies, therefore I'm not the liar, you're the liar, na na na na na!

Hah. This is grand coming from you! Where's your 2nd wave of defense for the illogical a6? Maybe you can admit that you were wrong about several of your beliefs on Israel? It takes a lot of courage though, and it's very uncomfortable for someone like yourself. I'm betting that you'll double-down on your previous beliefs in order to beatback the cognitive dissonance.
Major BigBallinStalin

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,