Conquer Club

Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: 150,000 People in London Rally Against Israel

Postby Ray Rider on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:54 am

Army of GOD wrote:how close were you able to get to the pyramids?

As close as you want; you can even pay to climb inside! But queen Teti's pyramid is free to enter and better preserved inside--it's a much better option than the most famous three pyramids.
Image

This was the best time to go since there were almost no tourists around. Most tourists didn't want to travel there because it was the Muslim holy month of Ramadan (restaurants are closed during daylight hours for fasting), summer season (temperatures over 40C), and because of the civil unrest in Egypt (even though it's really quite safe for tourists).
Image
Image
Image
Highest score: 2221
User avatar
Major Ray Rider
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: In front of my computer, duh!
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: 150,000 People in London Rally Against Israel

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:05 pm

that's awesome. I was always under the thinking that (a) they were always oversaturated with tourists or (b) they wouldn't let you close to them.

really want to visit them now.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant Army of GOD
 
Posts: 6376
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: 150,000 People in London Rally Against Israel

Postby Ray Rider on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:37 pm

Army of GOD wrote:that's awesome. I was always under the thinking that (a) they were always oversaturated with tourists or (b) they wouldn't let you close to them.

really want to visit them now.

Go for it! Like I said, this is the ideal time to travel there! Tour prices are cheaper as well. But the pyramids weren't the highlight of Egypt for me; sailing the Nile on a felucca, scuba diving in the Red Sea, cruising the desert oasis of Siwa (near Libya) by motorbike, and going on a safari in the Sahara were the highlights. Don't miss the rest of Egypt!
Image

Image

Image
Yes, that's the carcass of a dead cow!

Image
Image
Image
Highest score: 2221
User avatar
Major Ray Rider
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: In front of my computer, duh!
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: 150,000 People in London Rally Against Israel

Postby Gillipig on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:27 am

Can't they just win and get it over with? I'm tired of hearing about this on the news all the time.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: 150,000 People in London Rally Against Israel

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:25 pm

"Terror Tunnels" are the New "WMDs"

In a new report, popular Israeli newssite 972 has concisely debunked the Netanyahu regime's propaganda claim of "terror tunnels leading to kindergartens" that it used to whip gullible Americans into a frenzy of bloodlust for the massacre of Palestinian civilians.

For weeks we’ve been hearing about the threat the Gaza tunnels pose to Israeli civilians. In reality, every tunnel so far has been used against military targets alone.

http://972mag.com/were-gaza-tunnels-bui ... ans/95279/
User avatar
Lieutenant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Santa Barbara, California
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: 150,000 People in London Rally Against Israel

Postby Gillipig on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:26 pm

Ray Rider wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:how close were you able to get to the pyramids?

As close as you want; you can even pay to climb inside! But queen Teti's pyramid is free to enter and better preserved inside--it's a much better option than the most famous three pyramids.
Image

This was the best time to go since there were almost no tourists around. Most tourists didn't want to travel there because it was the Muslim holy month of Ramadan (restaurants are closed during daylight hours for fasting), summer season (temperatures over 40C), and because of the civil unrest in Egypt (even though it's really quite safe for tourists).
Image

What I want to know is did you or did you not get robbed?
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: 150,000 People in London Rally Against Israel

Postby ooge on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:34 pm

saxitoxin wrote:"Terror Tunnels" are the New "WMDs"

In a new report, popular Israeli newssite 972 has concisely debunked the Netanyahu regime's propaganda claim of "terror tunnels leading to kindergartens" that it used to whip gullible Americans into a frenzy of bloodlust for the massacre of Palestinian civilians.

For weeks we’ve been hearing about the threat the Gaza tunnels pose to Israeli civilians. In reality, every tunnel so far has been used against military targets alone.

http://972mag.com/were-gaza-tunnels-bui ... ans/95279/


Hey Saxi did you ever see the video of an interview Netanyahu gave in Israel were he was laughing about how he could get the American people to believe whatever he wanted through the U.S. media?
Image
User avatar
Colonel ooge
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:31 am
Location: under a bridge
Medals: 99
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (4)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (7)

Re: 150,000 People in London Rally Against Israel

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:50 pm

LOL great tweet from Max Blumenthal about 108 U.S. traitors who just arrived in Israel to join the Army of Darkness:

Max Blumenthal wrote:Where were they radicalized? MT @haaretzcom 108 future soldiers make aliyah from North America http://htz.li/2w

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/statu ... 3453697024


That is so true - American citizens who have been radicalized by a foreign regime to go off and fight a holy war. Funny that you never heard about Irish-Americans joining the Irish Army, or Filipino-Americans going to join the Filipino Army. And imagine if Rostam Batmanglij decided to join the Iranian army after high school instead of Vampire Weekend! This dual-loyalty phenomenon only exists - and is only tolerated - with one group.

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/1.610121
Image
The whole front row basically look like the cast of an after-school special about when hazing goes too far. And the sloppy salute kid in the middle with the backwards baseball cap is definitely a serial killer. Also, the acne-faced one next to him is gonna be the one Netanyahu makes sure is in the first APC to cross into Gaza next time so he can score some PR-points in America when it hits a landmine and they ship him back to the U.S. for American taxpayers to pick-up the bill for sewing his legs back on (though, he'll get 10x better treatment than any U.S. soldier in similar circumstances). The girls, and some of the weaker-looking guys, are probably just there to provide the meat at the next "Birthright" cocaine gangbang that they use for recruiting.

I have a feeling the plane trip from America was something like this ...

User avatar
Lieutenant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Santa Barbara, California
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: 150,000 People in London Rally Against Israel

Postby Ray Rider on Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Gillipig wrote:
Ray Rider wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:how close were you able to get to the pyramids?

As close as you want; you can even pay to climb inside! But queen Teti's pyramid is free to enter and better preserved inside--it's a much better option than the most famous three pyramids.

This was the best time to go since there were almost no tourists around. Most tourists didn't want to travel there because it was the Muslim holy month of Ramadan (restaurants are closed during daylight hours for fasting), summer season (temperatures over 40C), and because of the civil unrest in Egypt (even though it's really quite safe for tourists).

What I want to know is did you or did you not get robbed?

Nope, I never had a single problem with that. The Egyptian government actually assigned a sub-machine gun wielding guard to our tour for the first few days; he hung out with us until we arrived in Luxor in southern Egypt. Possibly that was because of the somewhat less secure central area of the country we traveled through:
Image
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/egypt

saxitoxin wrote:LOL great tweet from Max Blumenthal about 108 U.S. traitors who just arrived in Israel to join the Army of Darkness:

Max Blumenthal wrote:Where were they radicalized? MT @haaretzcom 108 future soldiers make aliyah from North America http://htz.li/2w

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/statu ... 3453697024


That is so true - American citizens who have been radicalized by a foreign regime to go off and fight a holy war. Funny that you never heard about Irish-Americans joining the Irish Army, or Filipino-Americans going to join the Filipino Army. And imagine if Rostam Batmanglij decided to join the Iranian army after high school instead of Vampire Weekend! This dual-loyalty phenomenon only exists - and is only tolerated - with one group.

?? Thousands of westerners are going overseas to join the cause of Jihad each year, most recently to join ISIS in Syria and Iraq, and the results are troubling. Here are examples from Europe and the US:
CNN wrote:There are thousands like Abu from all across Europe in Syria and Iraq, according to some estimates. The Soufan group, a security consulting firm, believes there are around 700 from France, 800 from Russia and almost 300 from Britain. But these figures relate to people analysts have been able to track, and the true numbers may be even higher. And as ISIS's onslaught in Iraq grows, there are fears even more foreigners will be drawn to fight.

Last month, U.S. officials said Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha, a 22-year-old American known as Abu Hurayra Al-Amriki, drove a truck full of explosives into a Syrian army position and detonated it, killing himself in the process.

As well as from right here in tolerant Canada:
Washington Post wrote:"I watched hockey. I went to the cottage in the summertime. I liked to fish," says the bearded man in fatigues in the video, a rifle propped up on his shoulder. "I was like your everyday regular Canadian before Islam," he concludes.

Andre Poulin, a Canadian convert to Islam from the town of Timmons, Ontario, journeyed to Syria in 2012 to join the extremist militants of the Islamic State, also known as ISIS. He is believed to have died in battle in the summer of 2013.


To be honest, I don't even see any problem with those who want to volunteer in defending Israel, a "free-market, law-based, individualist democracy which has retained many Anglosphere characteristics – parliamentary rule, the common law and, at least when it comes to intellectual and commercial life, the English language." I do have a problem with people volunteering to join jihadist groups like ISIS which is currently beheading children and lining up minorities to be shot and buried in open pits. http://rt.com/news/168916-isis-iraq-war-crimes/

Anyway, I apologize to everyone else for stooping to respond to your drivel. As I've mentioned before, I have a high respect for you and we share agreement on many other topics, Saxi, but on the subject of Israel & Palestine it's not even worth trying to discuss anything with you. It's like trying to have a reasonable discussion on the merits of democracy with a propaganda minister of the USSR.
Image
Image
Highest score: 2221
User avatar
Major Ray Rider
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: In front of my computer, duh!
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: 150,000 People in London Rally Against Israel

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Ray Rider wrote:To be honest, I don't even see any problem with those who want to volunteer in defending Israel, a "free-market, law-based, individualist democracy which has retained many Anglosphere characteristics – parliamentary rule, the common law and, at least when it comes to intellectual and commercial life, the English language."


Yes, m'lord Chelmsford!
User avatar
Lieutenant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Santa Barbara, California
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Israeli Media - "Hamas Terror Tunnels" are "Iraq WMDs"

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:51 pm

So, if you like the governing style of organization X, then it's okay to become their soldier?
User avatar
Major BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 5130
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Dutch Hero Returns Holocaust Medal to Israel

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:39 am

Holocaust Hero's Family Butchered by "Israel"

Henk Zanoli, a 91 year-old retired Dutch attorney who was decorated by "Israel" with the "Righteous Among the Nations" medal for protecting Jews during WWII, has told the so-called "State of Israel" to stick their medal you-know-where after six members of his extended family - all of whom live in Gaza - were murdered by the aggressor on July 20.

In his letter to the ambassador of the Zionist entity that accompanied the returned medal, Zanoli writes -

Over more than six decades I have however slowly come to realize that the Zionist project had from its beginning a racist element in it in aspiring to build a state exclusively for Jews. As a consequence, ethnic cleansing took place at the time of the establishment of your state and your state continues to suppress the Palestinian people on the West Bank and in Gaza who live under Israeli occupation since 1967. The actions of your state in Gaza these days have already resulted in serious accusations of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/charlema ... and-israel


Great for Zanoli. What "Israel" essentially said to him is, "Thanks for helping out - here's a $17 trinket. Now we're even and can murder and terrorize your family and seize its property!" This is a rogue state that has no sense of loyalty and cannot be trusted. They are not America's ally - they are no one's ally but their own.
User avatar
Lieutenant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Santa Barbara, California
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Dutch Hero Returns Holocaust Medal to Israel

Postby Gillipig on Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:51 am

saxitoxin wrote:Henk Zanoli, a 91 year-old retired Dutch attorney who was decorated by Israel with the "Righteous Among the Nations" medal for protecting Jews during WWII, has told the so-called "State of Israel" to stick their medal you-know-where after six members of his extended family - all of whom live in Gaza - were murdered by the aggressor on July 20.

In his letter to the ambassador of the Zionist entity that accompanied the returned medal, Zanoli writes -

Over more than six decades I have however slowly come to realize that the Zionist project had from its beginning a racist element in it in aspiring to build a state exclusively for Jews. As a consequence, ethnic cleansing took place at the time of the establishment of your state and your state continues to suppress the Palestinian people on the West Bank and in Gaza who live under Israeli occupation since 1967. The actions of your state in Gaza these days have already resulted in serious accusations of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/charlema ... and-israel


Great for Zanoli. What Israel essentially said to him is, "Thanks for helping out - here's a $17 trinket. Now we're even and can murder and terrorize your family and seize its property!" This is a rogue state that has no sense of loyalty and cannot be trusted. They are not America's ally - they are no one's ally but their own. It is time to end this macabre experiment.

You do realize that none of this matters right? Israel is going to slowly inch by inch usurp Palestinia no matter if the public perception of Israel changes. Sanctions won't be performed on an international level and no one is mad enough to step in militarily on the Palestinians side. There's too much strategic interest for the west in keeping Israel strong and relations with them somewhat good that we'll overlook everything except the usage of nuclear weapons. Special interest groups and individual companies may act but for every company that is against Israel you'll find two that supports them. As you know Jews help each other, and they own a lot of companies in the west. So all that you can do is bitch and moan while Israel does whatever they want with the Palestinians.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Dutch Hero Returns Holocaust Medal to Israel

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:44 am

Gillipig wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Henk Zanoli, a 91 year-old retired Dutch attorney who was decorated by Israel with the "Righteous Among the Nations" medal for protecting Jews during WWII, has told the so-called "State of Israel" to stick their medal you-know-where after six members of his extended family - all of whom live in Gaza - were murdered by the aggressor on July 20.

In his letter to the ambassador of the Zionist entity that accompanied the returned medal, Zanoli writes -

Over more than six decades I have however slowly come to realize that the Zionist project had from its beginning a racist element in it in aspiring to build a state exclusively for Jews. As a consequence, ethnic cleansing took place at the time of the establishment of your state and your state continues to suppress the Palestinian people on the West Bank and in Gaza who live under Israeli occupation since 1967. The actions of your state in Gaza these days have already resulted in serious accusations of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/charlema ... and-israel


Great for Zanoli. What Israel essentially said to him is, "Thanks for helping out - here's a $17 trinket. Now we're even and can murder and terrorize your family and seize its property!" This is a rogue state that has no sense of loyalty and cannot be trusted. They are not America's ally - they are no one's ally but their own. It is time to end this macabre experiment.

You do realize that none of this matters right? Israel is going to slowly inch by inch usurp Palestinia no matter if the public perception of Israel changes. Sanctions won't be performed on an international level and no one is mad enough to step in militarily on the Palestinians side. There's too much strategic interest for the west in keeping Israel strong and relations with them somewhat good that we'll overlook everything except the usage of nuclear weapons. Special interest groups and individual companies may act but for every company that is against Israel you'll find two that supports them. As you know Jews help each other, and they own a lot of companies in the west. So all that you can do is bitch and moan while Israel does whatever they want with the Palestinians.


Nothing is certain. History is full of unexpected power disruptions. Your own country's navy was entirely sunk by the little Danish fleet at Oland because a ship captain forgot to lower his sails before turning, leaving Denmark the major power in the Baltic for the next 100 years. (No, I don't know anything about Swedish history, I just remembered this because of the Falconer song about it Man of the Hour.)

Israel's own Census Bureau predicts that, by 2030 (IIRC), 30% of its citizenry will be Ultra-Orthodox* on top of the 20% who are Arab. The Ultra-Orthodox do not serve in the military, have 30-40% unemployment and live off welfare, and consider the "state" of Israel to be an attempt by Satan to trick them. For all the rich Zionists there are, in the final days they will be draining their bank accounts to keep Israel propped up. But, as the collapse accelerates, even those funds will begin to dry. One day it will be a withered country living off remittances.

This is why Israel has been so frantic (and thus far successful) in neutering its neighbors as of late. Israel knows what's coming and it's preparing. So that's what Israel is winning at and the challenge that must be overcome. It's a serious, but more modest, challenge when one understands its limited scope and appreciates there's a counter-strategy at work as well. One very tiny, but important, part of that counter-strategy is normalizing the language of de-legitimization.



    * there are the dudes who wear these radio receivers strapped to their heads (teffilin) so they can tune-in God easier; imagine how fast a country run by these guys would go careening into the ditch

    Image
User avatar
Lieutenant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Santa Barbara, California
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Dutch Hero Returns Holocaust Medal to Israel

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:13 am

Gillipig wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Henk Zanoli, a 91 year-old retired Dutch attorney who was decorated by Israel with the "Righteous Among the Nations" medal for protecting Jews during WWII, has told the so-called "State of Israel" to stick their medal you-know-where after six members of his extended family - all of whom live in Gaza - were murdered by the aggressor on July 20.

In his letter to the ambassador of the Zionist entity that accompanied the returned medal, Zanoli writes -

Over more than six decades I have however slowly come to realize that the Zionist project had from its beginning a racist element in it in aspiring to build a state exclusively for Jews. As a consequence, ethnic cleansing took place at the time of the establishment of your state and your state continues to suppress the Palestinian people on the West Bank and in Gaza who live under Israeli occupation since 1967. The actions of your state in Gaza these days have already resulted in serious accusations of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/charlema ... and-israel


Great for Zanoli. What Israel essentially said to him is, "Thanks for helping out - here's a $17 trinket. Now we're even and can murder and terrorize your family and seize its property!" This is a rogue state that has no sense of loyalty and cannot be trusted. They are not America's ally - they are no one's ally but their own. It is time to end this macabre experiment.

You do realize that none of this matters right? Israel is going to slowly inch by inch usurp Palestinia no matter if the public perception of Israel changes. Sanctions won't be performed on an international level and no one is mad enough to step in militarily on the Palestinians side. There's too much strategic interest for the west in keeping Israel strong and relations with them somewhat good that we'll overlook everything except the usage of nuclear weapons. Special interest groups and individual companies may act but for every company that is against Israel you'll find two that supports them. As you know Jews help each other, and they own a lot of companies in the west. So all that you can do is bitch and moan while Israel does whatever they want with the Palestinians.


Why do you hold such a fatalist view?

And while Israel is taking more and more land, wouldn't the ethnic cleansing become more and more obvious to Europeans and Americans? That international constraint may kick in hard enough.

What reduces the price of Israel's expansionary policy is ending of the annual $1bn subsidy from the US (along with the unknown amount of services rendered--namely intelligence, and there's some small steam of Americans into the IDF, but that's probably negligible. The intelligence and $1bn aren't negligible and could dry up).
Last edited by BigBallinStalin on Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Major BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 5130
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Dutch Hero Returns Holocaust Medal to Israel

Postby shickingbrits on Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:29 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Henk Zanoli, a 91 year-old retired Dutch attorney who was decorated by Israel with the "Righteous Among the Nations" medal for protecting Jews during WWII, has told the so-called "State of Israel" to stick their medal you-know-where after six members of his extended family - all of whom live in Gaza - were murdered by the aggressor on July 20.

In his letter to the ambassador of the Zionist entity that accompanied the returned medal, Zanoli writes -

Over more than six decades I have however slowly come to realize that the Zionist project had from its beginning a racist element in it in aspiring to build a state exclusively for Jews. As a consequence, ethnic cleansing took place at the time of the establishment of your state and your state continues to suppress the Palestinian people on the West Bank and in Gaza who live under Israeli occupation since 1967. The actions of your state in Gaza these days have already resulted in serious accusations of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/charlema ... and-israel


Great for Zanoli. What Israel essentially said to him is, "Thanks for helping out - here's a $17 trinket. Now we're even and can murder and terrorize your family and seize its property!" This is a rogue state that has no sense of loyalty and cannot be trusted. They are not America's ally - they are no one's ally but their own. It is time to end this macabre experiment.

You do realize that none of this matters right? Israel is going to slowly inch by inch usurp Palestinia no matter if the public perception of Israel changes. Sanctions won't be performed on an international level and no one is mad enough to step in militarily on the Palestinians side. There's too much strategic interest for the west in keeping Israel strong and relations with them somewhat good that we'll overlook everything except the usage of nuclear weapons. Special interest groups and individual companies may act but for every company that is against Israel you'll find two that supports them. As you know Jews help each other, and they own a lot of companies in the west. So all that you can do is bitch and moan while Israel does whatever they want with the Palestinians.


Why do you hold such a fatalist view?

And while Israel is taking more and more land, wouldn't the ethnic cleansing become more and more obvious to Europeans and Americans? That international constraint may kick in hard enough.

What reduces the price of Israel's expansionary policy is the annual $1bn subsidy from the US (along with the unknown amount of services rendered--namely intelligence, and there's some small steam of Americans into the IDF, but that's probably negligible. The intelligence and $1bn aren't and could dry up).


It has failed to kick in so far. As long as Israel can control the dialogue by suffering minor atrocities that can solicit encouragement for their ongoing activities, then what will change? Terror tunnels that weren't there headline the major media outlets of the world and status quote prevails. Cheap for the benefits derived. The good ol' Land for Lies deal.
User avatar
Sergeant shickingbrits
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:09 am
Medals: 6
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)

Re: Irish MP: "Israel needs to be dismantled"

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:16 pm

Irish MP/TD Richard Boyd Barrett spoke at a rally outside the Israeli embassy in Dublin this weekend in which he called for the immediate end to the failed "Israel" experiment.

- "There’s a particular word that they use about us: the people who don’t just come out for big atrocities. They call us the delegitimizers. This is the term that Israel uses. It’s a very accurate term. Because it’s one thing for them to have to deal with occasional mobilizations against this or that atrocity. What they fear most are the people who say, No no no, this isn’t just about this or that assault on Gaza, Israel is a dysfunctional state that needs to be internationally isolated and dismantled."
User avatar
Lieutenant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Santa Barbara, California
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Irish MP: "Israel needs to be dismantled"

Postby Gillipig on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:09 am

Israel: "Irish MP needs to be dismantled"


Btw Saxi, I was going to respond to that post you replied to but as I did I found myself realizing I didn't care enough to put together a long post. This is all you get from me.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Irish MP: "Israel needs to be dismantled"

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:20 pm

Gillipig wrote:Israel: "Irish MP needs to be dismantled"


Btw Saxi, I was going to respond to that post you replied to but as I did I found myself realizing I didn't care enough to put together a long post. This is all you get from me.


So ... you cared enough to reply to notify me that you didn't care enough to reply.

Well, that's something, Jessica.

Image
User avatar
Lieutenant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Santa Barbara, California
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Irish MP: "Israel needs to be dismantled"

Postby Gillipig on Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:03 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Gillipig wrote:Israel: "Irish MP needs to be dismantled"


Btw Saxi, I was going to respond to that post you replied to but as I did I found myself realizing I didn't care enough to put together a long post. This is all you get from me.


So ... you cared enough to reply to notify me that you didn't care enough to reply.

Well, that's something, Jessica.

Image

Hey I didn't say I didn't care at all, just not enough to marry you okay, we can still be friends with benefits if you want.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Irish MP: "Israel needs to be dismantled"

Postby GoranZ on Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:01 pm

I just want to see saxy's face after seeing the video from the link

http://conservativepost.com/gaza-corpse ... e-on-them/

Irish MP is quite wrong... Israel is not the problem, Hamas is. If Fatah was leading Gaza Palestinians there would have had much better lives, and Israel would not even considered to think about war, regardless if they want or not.
So the solution is simple... Hamas out of Gaza(preferably wiped out of the face of the Earth) + Israelis also out of Gaza + Fatah in Gaza = Peace and prosperity
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
User avatar
Brigadier GoranZ
 
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:14 pm
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (16)

Re: Irish MP: "Israel needs to be dismantled"

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:40 pm

GoranZ wrote:I just want to see saxy's face after seeing the video from the link

http://conservativepost.com/gaza-corpse ... e-on-them/


This was an unrelated protest in Egypt from October of 2013, not a funeral in Gaza in 2014. El Badil (credited in the chyron of the video) is an Egyptian TV station and here is the same video date-stamped October 2013: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a87_1383098197

In other words, the "epically insane" Zionist Queen Pamela Geller took this video - aware that it was from Egypt last year - and made the conscious decision to change the name and date so she could fool her followers into believing it was a funeral in Gaza.

Stories like this video are exactly the reason I question Dukasaur, GabonX, and Metsfanmax when they try to push Hamas torture porn from personal blogs and fly-by-night websites and "Latest News - Biblical Perspective!" When they arch their backs and bristle and say "don't question the source - question the story!" it's like demanding I rationally address the reports of witches using gingerbread houses to lure hormonal teenagers ... instead of letting me just point out said reports were published in Grimm's Fairy Tales and move on.

GoranZ wrote:If Fatah was leading Gaza Palestinians there would have had much better lives


To quote Donald Rumsfeld, "you go to war with the army you have, not the army you want."
User avatar
Lieutenant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Santa Barbara, California
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Irish MP: "Israel needs to be dismantled"

Postby GabonX on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:28 pm

Lot's of silliness here. I address it at the top of the next page.
Last edited by GabonX on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spazz Arcane wrote:If birds could swim and fish could fly I would awaken in the morning to the sturgeons cry. If fish could fly and birds could swim, I'd still use worms to fish for them.
Timminz wrote:Public displays of stuipidity amuse me greatly.
Captain GabonX
 
Posts: 710
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:38 am
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Irish MP: "Israel needs to be dismantled"

Postby GabonX on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:35 pm

One other thing I'd like to correct,

Saxitoxin has posted misleading information about the treatment of Jews in Syria as an example of the Assad's humanitarianism in the past. Of course the reality is very far from this as Jews are treated horribly in Israel. If you're interested you can read about the oppressed Jewish minority in Syria here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of ... #Post-1948

Again, you really can't trust anything Saxitoxin says about Israel, Palestine, Jews, etc.
Spazz Arcane wrote:If birds could swim and fish could fly I would awaken in the morning to the sturgeons cry. If fish could fly and birds could swim, I'd still use worms to fish for them.
Timminz wrote:Public displays of stuipidity amuse me greatly.
Captain GabonX
 
Posts: 710
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:38 am
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Irish MP: "Israel needs to be dismantled"

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:36 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Stories like this video are exactly the reason I question Dukasaur, GabonX, and Metsfanmax


Nope. It has nothing to do with the video.
User avatar
Lieutenant Metsfanmax
 
Posts: 5273
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
Location: NY
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (7)

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users