Conquer Club

Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:44 am

Hey, any of you guys remember the Israeli genocide from a couple weeks back?

GabonX wrote:The terms allowed Israeli troops to remain in Gaza and continue dismantling tunnels, but not to advance past their current positions. There was no mention of withdrawal in the terms that Hamas agreed to for this 72 hour ceasefire. Hamas ambushed an Israeli position thereby violating the ceasefire...


Now, a couple weeks later when everyone has moved onto other things, the Israelis are quietly confirming that - in fact - the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades never actually agreed to this ceasefire so, in fact, there was no ceasfire (Saxi said this a couple weeks ago but Gabby and the God-Squad howled "no Saxi - that's not what Israel is saying!" Well now even Israel is saying it ...). In this latest Israeli version of events they blame the U.S. for a ... wait for it ... "serious diplomatic miscommunication." :lol: :lol: :lol:

It appears that a serious diplomatic miscommunication between Israel and the United States may have led to the breakdown of a cease-fire between Israel and Hamas during Operation Protective Edge last month, according to Army Radio.

The IDF-run radio station reported on Tuesday that the Americans mistakenly led Israel to believe that Hamas accepted an unconditional 72-hour cease-fire when in fact the Palestinian Islamist group never gave its consent to a key Israeli demand that it refrain from attacking troops already on the ground in Gaza.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politi ... uce-374829


For the record, this is how all Israeli tales go: (version 1) "XYZ happened, we are innocent!" (version 2 - a few weeks after end of shooting) "okay, we're not innocent - but this was someone else's fault", (version 3 - 2 years later) "okay, yes, it was actually our fault." (You people will have to wait another 24 months until you hear version 3 but, by that time, you'll have all forgot and have moved onto the next set of IDF lies that you'll gobble up "YUM YUM YUM!")

I never believe Israel - not because I'm extremist, but because I only believe a liar 20 or 30 times before I start questioning the veracity of the liars statements. And yet millions and millions of dunces still take Israel at its word, time and time again. Have FOX or Glenn Beck or CNN or NPR reported the above Israeli "correction?" Nope. They never report any of these corrections. And so their listeners are the willingly fooled.
User avatar
Lieutenant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Santa Barbara, California

Re: Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

Postby pimpdave on Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 am

JPost led with it.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:15 am
Location: Anti Tea Party Death Squad Task Force Headquarters

Re: Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

Postby BoganGod on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:35 am

pimpdave wrote:JPost led with it.

=D>
Image
User avatar
Captain BoganGod
 
Posts: 3498
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:08 am
Location: At the local dog park

Re: Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:04 pm

Canadian-American U.S. Senator Ted Cruz was booed off-stage Wednesday at an In Defense of Christians event over his support for the pirate state of Israel. In Defense of Christians is a U.S.-based group organized to raise awareness of the persecution of Christians in the Middle East by violent, radical entities like ISIS and Israel.

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, was heckled and booed until he left the stage at an annual gala celebrating Middle Eastern Christians on Wednesday.
Some members of the audience objected to Cruz's message of standing with Israel. The potential 2016 presidential contender told the crowd amid the jeers, "I am saddened to say that some here are so consumed with hate." That statement prompted more boos, and one member of the audience can be heard saying, "speak for yourself," according to a video of the event.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/11/politics/ ... ?hpt=hp_t2


Cruz finally declared that if Christians don't support Israel he denounces Christianity and hates Jesus Christ ("If you do not stand with Israel, I will not stand with you!"). In other words, he will happily drop his Christianity if keeping it could cost him campaign donations from AIPAC. Not exactly a martyr's death in the lion's cage. :lol:



Christians are opposed to the war crime state. In early 2014 the General Synod the Presbyterian Church of the United States declared it would engage in an open-ended boycott of the entity whose existence is prohibited. (A small, vocal cult of whacko Christians support the pirate state.)
User avatar
Lieutenant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Santa Barbara, California

Re: Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

Postby tzor on Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:27 am

saxitoxin wrote:Cruz finally declared that if Christians don't support Israel he denounces Christianity and hates Jesus Christ ("If you do not stand with Israel, I will not stand with you!").


Obvious Bad Sentence Structure is Obvious. (If then with present tense for them clause ... needs to be future tense because the "if" implies an action not yet done.)

Second, then clause not supported by evidence (unless "you" is all of Christianity).

Time to pull out my Freudian mouse rug. Tell us what you really think Saxi. Do you hate your mother?

(What can I say, it's Freud's rug after all!)
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class tzor
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:43 pm
Location: Long Island, NY, USA

Re: Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:01 am

Now even the enemy's spies are sick of their depredations against Palestinians.

Dozens of veterans of an elite Israeli military signals intelligence unit have said they will no longer serve in operations against Palestinians. Forty-three past and present reservists signed a letter about Unit 8200, which carries out electronic surveillance.

They said the intelligence it gathered - much of it concerning innocent people - was used to "deepen military rule" in the Occupied Territories.

Unit 8200 is the Israeli military's central intelligence gathering body and is often likened to the US National Security Agency (NSA).

"We refuse to take part in actions against Palestinians and refuse to continue serving as a tool for deepening military rule in the Occupied Territories," the letter added.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29179655


It's funny how Americans are more blind and unyielding in their support for Israel than even the Israelis themselves, at least a large minority of whom regularly indicate their deep disturbance with the apartheid system and the machinery used to enforce it (even more funny, these stories are always self-censored by U.S. media while getting front page coverage in the good Zionist outlets like Haaertz and the J-Post).
User avatar
Lieutenant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Santa Barbara, California

Re: Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:25 pm

The legendary Canadian documentary photographer Larry Towell has just turned down an offer by the Canadian government for an all-expense paid trip the Chobi Mela International Festival of Photography in Bangladesh ... Ottawa dangled the cash in front of Towell in exchange for him promising he would not talk about the Israeli blockade of Gaza, but would accuse the Russian government of committing human rights abuses in Ukraine.

Image
User avatar
Lieutenant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Santa Barbara, California

Re: Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:39 am

Good news - the #1 baby name in Israel this year is "Mohammed."

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014 ... in-israel/

Image
User avatar
Lieutenant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Santa Barbara, California

Re: Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:05 am

ITT: saxitoxin is a tool of KGB propaganda.


An interview with Lt. Gen. Ion Pacepa, the highest ranking Soviet bloc intel officer to ever defect

You dedicated a significant part of the book to the connection between the Soviet framing of Pius XII and the current international terrorism. Could you synthesize that part here?


Pacepa: On the face of it, there may seem to be no connection between the framing of Pius XII as “Hitler’s Pope” and international terrorism. However, for someone who was sitting atop the former Soviet bloc’s intelligence pyramid at a time when both movements were born, there is a strong correlation.

Both the framing of the pope and the threat of international terrorism were born at the Lubyanka, the headquarters of the KGB. Both grew out of the Kremlin’s anti-Semitism and its addiction to framing people and countries. And both were intended to slander and undermine the faith of the Judeo-Christian world, while at the same time driving a wedge between Jews and Christians.

That brings me to the crux of the matter. Anti-Semitism has always generated terrorism.


One of the bombshells in your book is on the fact that the Soviets under Andropov had a dedicated plan to radicalize the Islamic world against the West generally and Israel specifically. Can you elaborate on this strategy, and in your view has it been effective?

Pacepa: In 1972, during a breakfast in his office, KGB chairman Andropov told me that “our” disinformation machinery should ignite a campaign aimed at transforming Arab anti-Semitism into an anti-American doctrine for the whole Muslim world. The idea was to portray the United States as a war-mongering, Zionist country financed by Jewish money and run by a rapacious “Council of the Elders of Zion” (the KGB’s derisive epithet for the U.S. Congress), the aim of which was to transform the rest of the world into a Jewish fiefdom. Andropov made the point that one billion adversaries could cause far greater damage than could a mere 150 million.

The KGB boss described the Muslim world as a waiting petri dish, in which we could nurture a strain of hate-America. The Muslims had a taste for nationalism, jingoism and victimology. We had only to keep repeating, over and over, that the United States was a war-mongering, Zionist country financed by Jewish money, with the goal of taking over the whole world.

The KGB community threw millions of dollars and thousands of people into that gigantic project, as described in our book.


…The grisly decapitation and dismembering of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl in 2002 symbolizes Andropov’s legacy. The mastermind of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, gruesomely mur­dered Pearl because he was an American Jew. The Kremlin’s continued silence about the framing of Pius XII, who was politically decapitated in part because he had protected the Jews, symbolizes another Andropov legacy.



It's interesting to see how much of saxitoxin's rhetoric fits so nicely with the KGB's past disinformation campaigns. Either saxitoxin is aware of his role in spreading misinformation, or he's not aware because he's a typical conspiracy theorist who constantly confirms bad intentions leading to intended bad outcomes from US foreign policy. Even more amusing is his praise of definite anti-Semitic organizations (Hezbollah and Hamas) and of leftist, totalitarian regimes like Assad's and Gaddafi's.
User avatar
Major BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 5130
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Re: Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:03 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:ITT: saxitoxin is a tool of KGB propaganda.


An interview with Lt. Gen. Ion Pacepa, the highest ranking Soviet bloc intel officer to ever defect

You dedicated a significant part of the book to the connection between the Soviet framing of Pius XII and the current international terrorism. Could you synthesize that part here?


Pacepa: On the face of it, there may seem to be no connection between the framing of Pius XII as “Hitler’s Pope” and international terrorism. However, for someone who was sitting atop the former Soviet bloc’s intelligence pyramid at a time when both movements were born, there is a strong correlation.

Both the framing of the pope and the threat of international terrorism were born at the Lubyanka, the headquarters of the KGB. Both grew out of the Kremlin’s anti-Semitism and its addiction to framing people and countries. And both were intended to slander and undermine the faith of the Judeo-Christian world, while at the same time driving a wedge between Jews and Christians.

That brings me to the crux of the matter. Anti-Semitism has always generated terrorism.


One of the bombshells in your book is on the fact that the Soviets under Andropov had a dedicated plan to radicalize the Islamic world against the West generally and Israel specifically. Can you elaborate on this strategy, and in your view has it been effective?

Pacepa: In 1972, during a breakfast in his office, KGB chairman Andropov told me that “our” disinformation machinery should ignite a campaign aimed at transforming Arab anti-Semitism into an anti-American doctrine for the whole Muslim world. The idea was to portray the United States as a war-mongering, Zionist country financed by Jewish money and run by a rapacious “Council of the Elders of Zion” (the KGB’s derisive epithet for the U.S. Congress), the aim of which was to transform the rest of the world into a Jewish fiefdom. Andropov made the point that one billion adversaries could cause far greater damage than could a mere 150 million.

The KGB boss described the Muslim world as a waiting petri dish, in which we could nurture a strain of hate-America. The Muslims had a taste for nationalism, jingoism and victimology. We had only to keep repeating, over and over, that the United States was a war-mongering, Zionist country financed by Jewish money, with the goal of taking over the whole world.

The KGB community threw millions of dollars and thousands of people into that gigantic project, as described in our book.


…The grisly decapitation and dismembering of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl in 2002 symbolizes Andropov’s legacy. The mastermind of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, gruesomely mur­dered Pearl because he was an American Jew. The Kremlin’s continued silence about the framing of Pius XII, who was politically decapitated in part because he had protected the Jews, symbolizes another Andropov legacy.



It's interesting to see how much of saxitoxin's rhetoric fits so nicely with the KGB's past disinformation campaigns. Either saxitoxin is aware of his role in spreading misinformation, or he's not aware because he's a typical conspiracy theorist who constantly confirms bad intentions leading to intended bad outcomes from US foreign policy. Even more amusing is his praise of definite anti-Semitic organizations (Hezbollah and Hamas) and of leftist, totalitarian regimes like Assad's and Gaddafi's.

You're just finding this out?
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
User avatar
Colonel Dukasaur
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 13530
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara

Re: Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:40 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:ITT: saxitoxin is a tool of KGB propaganda.


An interview with Lt. Gen. Ion Pacepa, the highest ranking Soviet bloc intel officer to ever defect

You dedicated a significant part of the book to the connection between the Soviet framing of Pius XII and the current international terrorism. Could you synthesize that part here?


Pacepa: On the face of it, there may seem to be no connection between the framing of Pius XII as “Hitler’s Pope” and international terrorism. However, for someone who was sitting atop the former Soviet bloc’s intelligence pyramid at a time when both movements were born, there is a strong correlation.

Both the framing of the pope and the threat of international terrorism were born at the Lubyanka, the headquarters of the KGB. Both grew out of the Kremlin’s anti-Semitism and its addiction to framing people and countries. And both were intended to slander and undermine the faith of the Judeo-Christian world, while at the same time driving a wedge between Jews and Christians.

That brings me to the crux of the matter. Anti-Semitism has always generated terrorism.


One of the bombshells in your book is on the fact that the Soviets under Andropov had a dedicated plan to radicalize the Islamic world against the West generally and Israel specifically. Can you elaborate on this strategy, and in your view has it been effective?

Pacepa: In 1972, during a breakfast in his office, KGB chairman Andropov told me that “our” disinformation machinery should ignite a campaign aimed at transforming Arab anti-Semitism into an anti-American doctrine for the whole Muslim world. The idea was to portray the United States as a war-mongering, Zionist country financed by Jewish money and run by a rapacious “Council of the Elders of Zion” (the KGB’s derisive epithet for the U.S. Congress), the aim of which was to transform the rest of the world into a Jewish fiefdom. Andropov made the point that one billion adversaries could cause far greater damage than could a mere 150 million.

The KGB boss described the Muslim world as a waiting petri dish, in which we could nurture a strain of hate-America. The Muslims had a taste for nationalism, jingoism and victimology. We had only to keep repeating, over and over, that the United States was a war-mongering, Zionist country financed by Jewish money, with the goal of taking over the whole world.

The KGB community threw millions of dollars and thousands of people into that gigantic project, as described in our book.


…The grisly decapitation and dismembering of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl in 2002 symbolizes Andropov’s legacy. The mastermind of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, gruesomely mur­dered Pearl because he was an American Jew. The Kremlin’s continued silence about the framing of Pius XII, who was politically decapitated in part because he had protected the Jews, symbolizes another Andropov legacy.



It's interesting to see how much of saxitoxin's rhetoric fits so nicely with the KGB's past disinformation campaigns. Either saxitoxin is aware of his role in spreading misinformation, or he's not aware because he's a typical conspiracy theorist who constantly confirms bad intentions leading to intended bad outcomes from US foreign policy. Even more amusing is his praise of definite anti-Semitic organizations (Hezbollah and Hamas) and of leftist, totalitarian regimes like Assad's and Gaddafi's.


So now you're quoting the Glenn Beck Show website? What's next, BBS? Alex Jones? Ramtha? (P.S. Do you know why Pacepa only appears on websites like TheBlaze and WorldNetDaily? Have you heard about his claims that the USSR used an earthquake machine to cause the 1988 Armenia earthquake? So, yeah ... that's why.)

Please keep posting more links to the Glenn Beck Show website about your belief in government disinfo campaigns and secret communist plots, BBS. This is the funniest this forum has been in months.
User avatar
Lieutenant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Santa Barbara, California

Re: Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:27 pm

You're confusing the statements made by the ex-KGB officer, Lt. Gen. Ion Pacepa, with your imagined statements from Glenn Beck, a radio talk show guy who didn't conduct the interview. Those two people are not the same.

More importantly, you provide no substantive defense of the claim that you're essentially a tool of propaganda. All that's left is to determine if you're a manipulated conspiracy theorist or if you're a willing contributor of Soviet propaganda.
User avatar
Major BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 5130
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Re: Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:31 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
It's interesting to see how much of saxitoxin's rhetoric fits so nicely with the KGB's past disinformation campaigns. Either saxitoxin is aware of his role in spreading misinformation, or he's not aware because he's a typical conspiracy theorist who constantly confirms bad intentions leading to intended bad outcomes from US foreign policy. Even more amusing is his praise of definite anti-Semitic organizations (Hezbollah and Hamas) and of leftist, totalitarian regimes like Assad's and Gaddafi's.

You're just finding this out?


haha! I have compared sax to GabonX; they are two sides of the same coin. I simply enjoyed saxi's rhetoric more, but I could never quite place where he was coming up with this 'information'. Now, in light of the ex-KGB intel officer's statements, it makes much more sense.

However, I am just finding out how similar his behavior is to sabotage09, shickbricks, and GabonX. When you pressure them with reasonable questions, all four tend to burst into an illogical orgasm of nonsense.
User avatar
Major BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 5130
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Re: Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:43 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:You're confusing the statements made by the ex-KGB officer, Lt. Gen. Ion Pacepa, with your imagined statements from Glenn Beck, a radio talk show guy who didn't conduct the interview. Those two people are not the same.


You (a) quoted the Glenn Beck Show website, (b) to advance a theory of a wide-ranging socialist conspiracy, (c) where they interview a guy the MSM won't touch because he thinks the USSR had a secret earthquake machine. To ice the cake - instead of backing away when you're called-out on it - you've doubled-down and are now trying to sell us on why this is all actually really quite sane. (And not to quibble with the rants of an unhinged guy on the internet, but Pacepa was a Securitate officer, not a KGB officer.)

You're "no - you're the conspiracy theorist!" act - which you've shamelessly aped from Juan_Bottom - is cute but you don't pull it off as effectively as Juan when you come dragging all this baggage in behind you.
User avatar
Lieutenant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Santa Barbara, California

Re: Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:53 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:You're confusing the statements made by the ex-KGB officer, Lt. Gen. Ion Pacepa, with your imagined statements from Glenn Beck, a radio talk show guy who didn't conduct the interview. Those two people are not the same.


You (a) quoted the Glenn Beck Show website, (b) to advance a theory of a wide-ranging communist conspiracy, (c) where they interview a guy the MSM won't touch because he thinks the USSR had a secret earthquake machine.

You're "no - you're the conspiracy theorist!" act - which you've shamelessly aped from Juan_Bottom - is cute but you don't pull it off as effectively as Juan when you come dragging all this baggage in behind you.


ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Can you feel it, sax? Can you feel the sensation of being DOUBLE TROLLED?!

[cue animal pic, joking about poor sax]

I knew the "conspiracy theory" shit would set you off. Then, I randomly happened upon an interesting article by an ex-KGB agent since the intelligence community is an interest of mine. Not only did he mention "KGB propaganda efforts and anti-Semitism," but to my surprise it was from theblaze.com. I just had to post this shit in CC. Oh, man, did you FREAK out!! lololol!


Anyway, you're still wrong, but I'll let you calm down so that you can clarify your argument in all its clarified glory.
User avatar
Major BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 5130
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Re: Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:57 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:I knew the "conspiracy theory" shit would set you off. Then, I randomly happened upon an interesting article by an ex-KGB agent since the intelligence community is an interest of mine. Not only did he mention "KGB propaganda efforts and anti-Semitism," but to my surprise it was from theblaze.com. I just had to post this shit in CC. Oh, man, did you FREAK out!! lololol!


uh huh, it was all part of your master plan ...

BBS - all kidding aside, I actually do feel kind-of sad for you right now.
User avatar
Lieutenant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Santa Barbara, California

Re: Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:02 pm

Of course you reject this. It fits nicely with your grand master vision of the world and its conspiracies. You perceive that you're never wrong; however, your being so unscientific results in you ultimately being a crank. I'm done with your rhetoric, and everyone else should be done with you as well. You're nonsense on stilts.

(Still, best trolling I've done in awhile. Thanks for participating. Furthermore, you're still wrong).
User avatar
Major BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 5130
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Re: Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:03 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Of course you reject this. It fits nicely with your grand master vision of the world and its conspiracies. You perceive that you're never wrong; however, your being so unscientific results in you ultimately being a crank. I'm done with your rhetoric, and everyone else should be done with you as well. You're nonsense on stilts.

(Still, best trolling I've done in awhile. Thanks for participating. Also, you're still wrong).


so weird ... just so, so strange
User avatar
Lieutenant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Santa Barbara, California

Re: Israeli Ship Blocked from Unloading Cargo for Third Day

Postby notyou2 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:16 am

May I have your Kohl's dollars?
Image
User avatar
Major notyou2
 
Posts: 4280
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:09 am
Location: In the here and now

Previous

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron