Conquer Club

Why deprive yourself of food?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Why deprive yourself of food?

Postby shickingbrits on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:38 pm

You're propounding a few conspiracy theories yourself. Was Bush Sr inciting people when he said, "We have a real chance at this New World Order?"

I didn't cite Alex Jones, but thanks for randomly attributing it. Simple idiots in charge...this isn't the Simpsons, this is the real world.
Sergeant shickingbrits

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:17 pm

shickingbrits wrote:Patches is right, but he is being a bit squirrelly as well. Germany has a lot of reasons not to ally itself with the US. Repeated spying, refusal to repatriate their gold, pushing the EU. The current spat with Russia is also not very recent. Putin had put his foot down on the US actions against Gaddafi, was ready for war last August in support of his ally Syria, and the displacement of the pro-Russian government in Ukraine is just the latest issue.

As to why he is being squirrelly. The US government has been positioning us for just such a war for some time. The eventual decline of the petrodollar was inevitable. It would have been in the best interest of the US to use the advantage while present to strengthen itself domestically and internationally. Instead the "leadership" left the US poor, incapable and friendless. We no longer have a manufacturing base and our service base will disappear with the petrodollar. The debt will remain. Just as the banks were rewarded for the defrauding the US financial services, the politicians will be rewarded for morally and financially bankrupting the US.

Just as WW2 brought in a new series of world bodies, this war shall do the same. The New World Order so hoped for by Bush Sr will finally come to pass. The US will be put in chains, Goliath brought down and the war will be used to justify the need for world governance. We are the fattened calf. We were put in a feedlot by our own politicians and cared nothing but for our next feeding.

We are being fed a stream of minor atrocities and just waiting for the one that will provide us with a sufficient excuse to take to arms. And we will gulp it up. When the US loses, and it will, there will be a special place waiting at the table, a sacrificial alter

Uh, dude, none of that follows, but thanks for speculating.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby shickingbrits on Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:58 pm

It may not follow logically, but it followed in reality.
Sergeant shickingbrits

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:01 pm

shickingbrits wrote:It may not follow logically, but it followed in reality.

In your reality which eschews logic? You are correct. Anything flies there.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby shickingbrits on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:10 pm

You are probably right...no one could have seen it coming. I mean, why wouldn't the world allow the US to take a cut of each transaction they make in perpetuity?
Sergeant shickingbrits

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:22 pm

shickingbrits wrote:You are probably right...no one could have seen it coming. I mean, why wouldn't the world allow the US to take a cut of each transaction they make in perpetuity?

Oh, that's my position now? Lemme know when you're done changing our positions.
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby KoolBak on Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:35 am

Balls...."eschew" is an excellent verb....well played.

Nyetz....dunna know aboot the Canook crabs but my buddy just brought back 70 Uhmerukan ones....man were they great ;o) Also 12 bottom fish (cod / halibut) and 17 salmon......he fishes, I hunt....we share over beers ;o)

Back to the great commentary.

BTW patches, et al.....sharing this shit with my bride who is sharing with her boss, all of whom (? syntax ? ....multiple whiskys down right now) are enjoying this. So much better than watching the fucking news ;o)
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Postby 2dimes on Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:41 am

Here people eat crabs from Alaska. Wait, when you say "Canada" do you mean Toronto?
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:07 am

2dimes wrote:Here people eat crabs from Alaska. Wait, when you say "Canada" do you mean Toronto?

No, in Toronto only the hookers have crabs.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby 2dimes on Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:09 am

Pubic lice are non discriminatory. They love everyone.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby nietzsche on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:00 pm

2dimes wrote:Here people eat crabs from Alaska. Wait, when you say "Canada" do you mean Toronto?

notyou2's multi.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby 2dimes on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:56 pm

Great minds...
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby tzor on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:21 am

By the way, an interesting article in the Financial Times (sorry no link; buy your own copy) "Russia's drive to feed itself unlikely to bear fruit on struggling farms."

One interesting note: most of the fruits and vegetables grown in Dagestan is converted to juice concentrates because there is no infrastructure for storing and transporting fresh produce.

It reminds me of something we had where I lived recently. A lot of the farmers couldn't get their produce to the local supermarkets because they lacked a facility to chill and prepare that food for the standards for the supermarkets under the current regulations. So they took an old factory (that once used to make potato chips from the local potatoes) and turned it into a preparation / storage facility.
Cadet tzor

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,