Conquer Club

Congratulations to the people of ISIS

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Congratulations to the people of ISIS

Postby mrswdk on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:35 am

Self-determination etc.

Long live the will of the people!
Lieutenant mrswdk

Re: Congratulations to the people of ISIS

Postby DaGip on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:31 pm

When the will of the people include capturing females and forcing them to have their genitals mutilated...I think the "will" of the people is seriously flawed.
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby mrswdk on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:39 pm

In many countries the 'will of the people' is realised via state executions (e.g. Iran, China, USA, Indonesia etc.). Almost all states permit the forcible circumcision of male babies. Why the sudden balk at female circumcision?

Thank goodness for the liberal political atmosphere that prevails outside the Western world. Long life the will of the indigenous people!
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:15 pm

DaGip wrote:When the will of the people include capturing females and forcing them to have their genitals mutilated...I think the "will" of the people is seriously flawed.

"Will" you be quiet!? This is a happy occasion!
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:04 am

Congratulations indeed. Becoming important enough in world affairs to get bombed by the USAF is like having Weird Al do a parody of one of your songs. That's how you know you've made it.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby DaGip on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:21 pm

mrswdk wrote:In many countries the 'will of the people' is realised via state executions (e.g. Iran, China, USA, Indonesia etc.). Almost all states permit the forcible circumcision of male babies. Why the sudden balk at female circumcision?

Thank goodness for the liberal political atmosphere that prevails outside the Western world. Long life the will of the indigenous people!

Ok, males being circumcised and females being circumcised are two totally different things. Male circumcision is just the top foreskin of the penis that surround the glands. Usually, this procedure is done when the child is born (as for me, I have no memory of my circumcision, nor could I tell you if it was painful or not...NO MEMORY).

As for female circumcision, the procedure is extremely traumatic and includes the removal of most, if not ALL of the external genitalia. FGM is considered a humans right violation by the international community.

World Health Organization wrote:Key facts

• Female genital mutilation (FGM) includes procedures that intentionally alter or cause injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons.
  • The procedure has no health benefits for girls and women.
  • Procedures can cause severe bleeding and problems urinating, and later cysts, infections, infertility as well as complications in childbirth and increased risk of newborn deaths.
  • More than 125 million girls and women alive today have been cut in the 29 countries in Africa and Middle East where FGM is concentrated (1).
  • FGM is mostly carried out on young girls sometime between infancy and age 15.
  • FGM is a violation of the human rights of girls and women.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs241/en/

I won't show the more graphic images, as you can surely look those up yourself; but these few images should give you a good idea of what entails FGM:

Male circumcision, however; (though not as extreme as FGM) has evidence behind it that it has health benefits to the male:

World Health Organization wrote:
There is compelling evidence that male circumcision reduces the risk of heterosexually acquired HIV infection in men by approximately 60%. Three randomized controlled trials have shown that male circumcision provided by well trained health professionals in properly equipped settings is safe. WHO/UNAIDS recommendations emphasize that male circumcision should be considered an efficacious intervention for HIV prevention in countries and regions with heterosexual epidemics, high HIV and low male circumcision prevalence.

http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/

There is no way in hell you can convince me that female circumcision is on equal grounds with male circumcision. It just isn't the same, sorry.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:41 pm

A religious practice that insists on genital mutilation is barbaric and is not compatible with liberalism. Of course, parents usually should make decisions for their kids up to some age, but decisions that involve permanent mutilation to a child should be put on hold until the child can decide for himself (at age 18, 21, whatever). Of course, if that was allowed, then fewer people would voluntarily adopt Judaism, Christianity, or Islam, so it's no surprise that genital mutilation is done at a young age. Another possible outcome is that the religious rates wouldn't change much, but the practice would be ended due to the 'will of the people'.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:43 pm

DaGip wrote:
mrswdk wrote:In many countries the 'will of the people' is realised via state executions (e.g. Iran, China, USA, Indonesia etc.). Almost all states permit the forcible circumcision of male babies. Why the sudden balk at female circumcision?

There is no way in hell you can convince me that female circumcision is on equal grounds with male circumcision. It just isn't the same, sorry.

That's not a necessary standard for justifying male genital mutilation. Also, male circumcision does result in nerve damage, so pleasure is decreased to some notable degree.

Also, are you being defensive because you're a victim? Battered house wives behave in the same way too! :D
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby DaGip on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:50 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
DaGip wrote:

That's not a necessary standard for justifying male genital mutilation. Also, male circumcision does result in nerve damage, so pleasure is decreased to some notable degree.

Also, are you being defensive because you're a victim? Battered house wives behave in the same way too! :D
STFU, you FUCKER! :lol: :lol:
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:07 pm

DaGip wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
DaGip wrote:

STFU, you FUCKER! :lol: :lol:

DaGip, I'm a victim of Religious Nonsense as well. You can confide in me. We're here for you.
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby DaGip on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:25 pm

St.Peter's Circumcision Support Group.

Don't Be Alone...We Can Help.

1-800-CUT-TIPS
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,