Conquer Club

Is Phatscotty a Rogue Reptile?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Is Phatscotty a Rogue Reptile?

Postby BoganGod on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:40 pm

Phatscotty wrote:Reptilians are still denied gender status in the year 2014

Everything Hillary helped George W Bush do and make a reality 10 years ago (Iraq invasion, patriot act, bogus claims of WMD's, NSA spying), she now takes the exact opposite position. Therefore, since she was never against fighting for the rights of Reptilians to be recognized as a gender 10 years ago, she will be for finally ending the oppression today, and we can at last start checking those gender boxes without feeling excluded!

Is Hilary your queen? Do reptilians change gender like some species of fish. See barramundi
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Postby BoganGod on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:00 pm

In before the lock. Didn't realise that needed written and verbal permission to ask valid and needed questions. Please see the first sticky in this gutted and neutered fora.

Postby BoganGod on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:26 pm

Boys, girls, earthpeople and reptilian overlords. Skink level operative Phatscotty has given permission for this thread. Please continue to post, and if you could remember to please our overlords by mentioning tea party death squads would be super. I'm off to find some meal worms for the boss

Postby BoganGod on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:06 am

Did the reptiles create ISIS and thus attack paris? I thought it was supposed to be cars attacking paris. Of recent times, there was a greater chance of SARS attacking paris, now we have a false flag attack by the zionist cat's paw fake muslims. The end of days in nigh!

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:31 pm

notyou2 wrote:
2dimes wrote:This last bit is very Swedish chef like, ver de verre vert Ć  leur Ć©gard.

He emigrated to Sweden for the meatballs.

Sweden closed it borders a day before the Muslims attacked Paris. Clearly, Sweden is a violent, racist country!

This is the last post on this blog. I am leaving Sweden for good shortly, and will no longer be following its descent from what was once the third most prosperous country in the world. Frankly, itā€™s just too damn depressing.
I was born and raised in Sweden...

http://swedenreport.org/2015/06/02/goodbye-sweden/
Civil war erupts in Sweden as irate Swedes burn nine Muslim refugee centers to the ground

http://reagancoalition.com/articles/201 ... m=facebook
Major Phatscotty

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:34 pm

BoganGod wrote:In before the lock. Didn't realise that needed written and verbal permission to ask valid and needed questions. Please see the first sticky in this gutted and neutered fora.

It only gets locked if the person you are trolling is a little bitch and reports you for trolling.

And, this aint bitch-made, but coming from a guy who has been banned for double posting because some little bitch reported me for double posting, just wanted to say you triple posted here.
And, this aint bitch-made, but coming from a guy who has been banned for necrobumping because some little bitch reported me for necrobumping, just wanted to say you double necrobumped.
Major Phatscotty

Postby 2dimes on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:13 pm

Phatscotty wrote:It only gets locked if the person you are trolling is a little bitch and reports you for trolling.

They had a sticky about permission to parody for a while. Can't remember the details but AoG did a page of them maybe, someone complained temp ban... Maybe someone else. It's kind of foggy now.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby riskllama on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:41 pm

hey, 2 dimes! you tail is on fire...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby BoganGod on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:46 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
BoganGod wrote:In before the lock. Didn't realise that needed written and verbal permission to ask valid and needed questions. Please see the first sticky in this gutted and neutered fora.

It only gets locked if the person you are trolling is a little bitch and reports you for trolling.

And, this aint bitch-made, but coming from a guy who has been banned for double posting because some little bitch reported me for double posting, just wanted to say you triple posted here.
And, this aint bitch-made, but coming from a guy who has been banned for necrobumping because some little bitch reported me for necrobumping, just wanted to say you double necrobumped.

Seriously? You got banned for that? No wonder we have f*ck all users. Tiny dicked power trippers trying to police what is said, getting their petty thrills from extreme douchery.

Postby 2dimes on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:05 pm

riskllama wrote:hey, 2 dimes! you tail is on fire...

That's good, right?
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby riskllama on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:15 pm

:?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:37 am

BoganGod wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

Seriously? You got banned for that? No wonder we have f*ck all users. Tiny dicked power trippers trying to police what is said, getting their petty thrills from extreme douchery.

Yeah. Too bad. To this day I know more than a few users who refuse to post here, and it's a shame. I think a lot of damage was done to the subscriber rate when this forum was ruled by P.C. obsessed lefties who dealt with being shown to not know what they were talking about by banning people for the dumbest reasons. Of course things are WAY better now, and I'm only referring to the power-wielding bigots of old. In the real world however of course nothing has changed as you see lefties in FB political chat groups finding out where people work and then trying to get them fired or messing with their personal lives. Of course they find such methods preferable rather than actually trying to learn more about whatever topic they released their hate in by habitually making all kinds of wild assertions backed usually by nothing but raw emotions, therefore getting their pants pulled down in front of everyone. If they would just help themselves to a fucking book once in a while, the world would be a better place.

Ta!
Major Phatscotty

Postby BoganGod on Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:56 am

I love how leftie "anarchists" pressure each other to conform. Thus negating any anarchy street cred. I'm alternative and edgy because I wear the same distressed chinos as everyone else, same crazy flip flops, beard, and man bag. The forum over policing contributed to killing this site. That and inconsistent policing of fora. Some people were protected, and others could not do anything right.

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:01 pm

BoganGod wrote:I love how leftie "anarchists" pressure each other to conform. Thus negating any anarchy street cred. I'm alternative and edgy because I wear the same distressed chinos as everyone else, same crazy flip flops, beard, and man bag. The forum over policing contributed to killing this site. That and inconsistent policing of fora. Some people were protected, and others could not do anything right.

Yet, you are still here posting? You conformist NAZI!
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,