Conquer Club

coronavirus - The Legacy

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

coronavirus - The Legacy

Postby HitRed on Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:59 am

China is locking down 7 cities and building a hospital to hold 1,000 patients IN 6 DAYS. Is this a big deal?
Last edited by HitRed on Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major HitRed

Re: coronavirus - is this real or hype?

Postby NomadPatriot on Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:15 pm

pretty sure the Hong Kong city counsel figured out a way to blockade the Chinese mainland from deporting it's citizens..

well played Hong Kong.. well played..
Corporal 1st Class NomadPatriot

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:17 pm

I think it's hilarious this is happening during the impeachment trial. The Rats knew a conviction was impossible due to the votes in the Senate but they forged ahead because they saw that there was still PR value. They spent six months on this master plan publicity stunt and, now, when it's in motion it's being pushed so far down in the headlines it will barely register with the public in a couple days when it fizzles out with a whimper.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:55 pm

Oh yeah, it takes the NHS six years to build a new hospital but China can put one up in six days. Suck it, mrswdk!!!

If Coronavirus had broken out in the UK, they'd still be trying to get the correct construction permits by the time Yorkshire was a post-apocalyptic zombie wasteland.*

* I mean, more of a post-apocalyptic zombie wasteland than it currently is.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby nietzsche on Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:56 pm

yes, it would be hilarious too that an 9.7 earthquake hit mumbai lmao!!! nobody would pay attention to the trump trial!! ROFL!!!!!
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:07 pm

nietzsche wrote:yes, it would be hilarious too that an 9.7 earthquake hit mumbai lmao!!! nobody would pay attention to the trump trial!! ROFL!!!!!

No that wouldn't work at all. An earthquake doesn't have the potential of spreading to the U.S. so it would only get a brief mention in the news.

I mean look at Australia - it's basically a giant floating piece of charcoal right now and the revival of Olivia Jade Giannulli's Instagram account is still beating it for coverage. The fire would have to become sentient and book a ticket on a Quantas flight to Denver for anyone to care.

We needed one of the "Big Four" to foil the Democrats:
- Pandemic
- Yellowstone Caldera eruption
- Asteroid impact
- Nuclear War

Even terrorist attacks are pretty hum drum nowadays. The average American 16 year-old with a clonazepam prescription and access to his parents' gun cabinet is deadlier than most of these bumbling ISIS pranksters.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby NomadPatriot on Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:37 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
I mean look at Australia - it's basically a giant floating piece of charcoal right now

are you suggesting islands float in the ocean....?

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:51 pm

HitRed wrote:China is locking down 7 cities and building a hospital to hold 1,000 patients IN 6 DAYS. Is this a big deal?

We're not sure yet. It obviously has the potential for an epidemic. Too soon to tell if it will become one, but after the embarrassment of SARS they're not going to take chances. If it turns out to be less virulent than expected, there's little harm done, but if it turns out to be more virulent than expected, I wouldn't want to be in the shoes of any official who gets labelled as having done less than he could have.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby spurgistan on Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:10 am

Dukasaur wrote:
HitRed wrote:China is locking down 7 cities and building a hospital to hold 1,000 patients IN 6 DAYS. Is this a big deal?

We're not sure yet. It obviously has the potential for an epidemic. Too soon to tell if it will become one, but after the embarrassment of SARS they're not going to take chances. If it turns out to be less virulent than expected, there's little harm done, but if it turns out to be more virulent than expected, I wouldn't want to be in the shoes of any official who gets labelled as having done less than he could have.

It's a big deal in that it's affecting an awful lot of lives, regardless of the broader geopolitical impact. The worst part is happening during New Years, where everybody wants to go back to their hometown to be with their families.
Mr_Adams wrote:You, sir, are an idiot.

Timminz wrote:By that logic, you eat babies.
Sergeant spurgistan

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:15 am

All I know is that the Red Chinese better not use this as an excuse to get out of the Phase I agreement to buy $100 billion in soybeans from the U.S. this year. They're gonna buy those even if it means they have to build hospitals out of soybeans.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby NomadPatriot on Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:02 pm

the future of war is upon us..

introducing the Bean Gun

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:25 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
nietzsche wrote:yes, it would be hilarious too that an 9.7 earthquake hit mumbai lmao!!! nobody would pay attention to the trump trial!! ROFL!!!!!

No that wouldn't work at all. An earthquake doesn't have the potential of spreading to the U.S. so it would only get a brief mention in the news.

I mean look at Australia - it's basically a giant floating piece of charcoal right now and the revival of Olivia Jade Giannulli's Instagram account is still beating it for coverage. The fire would have to become sentient and book a ticket on a Quantas flight to Denver for anyone to care.

We needed one of the "Big Four" to foil the Democrats:
- Pandemic
- Yellowstone Caldera eruption
- Asteroid impact
- Nuclear War

Even terrorist attacks are pretty hum drum nowadays. The average American 16 year-old with a clonazepam prescription and access to his parents' gun cabinet is deadlier than most of these bumbling ISIS pranksters.

Couldn't we just make the hypothetical earthquake in Japan, that would leave the buildup of a tidal wave hitting demo stronghold of CA...?
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:05 pm

saxitoxin wrote:No that wouldn't work at all. An earthquake doesn't have the potential of spreading to the U.S. so it would only get a brief mention in the news.

Maybe because you hang out with right-wing assholes who don't give a shit about the suffering of others.

On my facebook feed, not an hour goes by without someone posting about the Australian fire.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby NomadPatriot on Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:32 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:No that wouldn't work at all. An earthquake doesn't have the potential of spreading to the U.S. so it would only get a brief mention in the news.

Maybe because you hang out with right-wing assholes who don't give a shit about the suffering of others.

On my facebook feed, not an hour goes by without someone posting about the Australian fire.

ducky's must just sit & cry reading his facebook feed every hour..

but wouldn't assuming Saxi's friend's are Assholes when you do not know them make you the asshole Ducky..?
mirror's offer interesting perspectives... don't they...

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:48 pm

Dukasaur wrote:On my facebook feed, not an hour goes by without someone posting about the Australian fire.

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby NomadPatriot on Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:08 pm

it wasn't caused by Global climate warming chaos change.. so no one cares .

I am sure the Duckster wants the 24 individuals who caught the continent on fire ( most likely crazy leftists trying to push narrative...) to be held accountable for all the suffering he sees on his myspac.. *cough* I mean facebook feed..

24 Australians arrested for deliberately setting fires this season

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/24-australians-arrested-deliberately-setting-fires-season-034256406--abc-news-topstories.html

Postby karel on Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:24 pm

they will blame trump
Private 1st Class karel

Postby NomadPatriot on Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:34 pm

interesting... isn't it

Event 201: Bill Gates & World Economic Forum Simulated Coronavirus Outbreak 6 Weeks Before First Case in Wuhan

http://www.renegadetribune.com/event-201-bill-gates-world-economic-forum-simulated-coronavirus-outbreak-6-weeks-before-first-case-in-wuhan/

Postby riskllama on Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:04 pm

i suppose those 24 ausies are also responsible for the unusually hot & dry conditions and lack of precipitation that are making those same fires so difficult to extinguish too, right?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby karel on Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:13 pm

riskllama wrote:i suppose those 24 ausies are also responsible for the unusually hot & dry conditions and lack of precipitation that are making those same fires so difficult to extinguish too, right?

yep they will blame trump for global warming
Private 1st Class karel

Postby NomadPatriot on Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:13 pm

karel wrote:
riskllama wrote:i suppose those 24 ausies are also responsible for the unusually hot & dry conditions and lack of precipitation that are making those same fires so difficult to extinguish too, right?

yep they will blame trump for global warming

it's amazing how little the leftists actually know when they refuse to look outside of their bubble... because apparently facts are violence or something

again Llama needs some educating...

--> it wasn't caused by Global climate warming chaos change...

'Gross mismanagement': Green forestry policies blamed for fueling Australian bush fires

Australia’s catastrophic bush fires have been widely blamed on human-caused climate change, but evidence is mounting that the devastation has more to do with environmentalist policies than fossil fuel emissions.
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison has taken the brunt of popular anger for the wildfires, which have consumed about 15.6 million acres, but the devastation follows years of eco-driven government policies discouraging prescribed burns, tree-thinning and firebreak-building in the name of forest and habitat preservation, some climate scholars say.

Combine that with population growth and prolonged drought after years of high foliage growth driven by above-average rainfall, and you have a recipe for disaster, said Myron Ebell, director of the Center for Energy and Environment at the free market Competitive Enterprise Institute.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/20/australia-bush-fires-blamed-green-forestry-policie/

& 24 people intentionally set that recipe for disaster on fire

Postby karel on Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:23 pm

and china is nothing more then a dirty fitly county but the left wants trump to say something to china about it,really,but yet them dems that are from cali allow people to shit and piss in the streets,and that's ok,i cant wait till a plague breaks out in san fran,la and what not...before the left tell a usa prez to tell another country on what to do they should look in their own back yard
Private 1st Class karel

Postby NomadPatriot on Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:26 pm

karel wrote:and china is nothing more then a dirty fitly county but the left wants trump to say something to china about it,really,but yet them dems that are from cali allow people to shit and piss in the streets,and that's ok,i cant wait till a plague breaks out in san fran,la and what not...before the left tell a usa prez to tell another country on what to do they should look in their own back yard

that started happening about 8 months ago....

Bubonic Plague In Los Angeles? Is California On The Verge Of Becoming A Third-World State?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/25/bubonic-plague-in-los-angeles-is-california-on-the-verge-of-becoming-our-first-thirdworld-state-n2548969

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,