Conquer Club

Germany/France/Mexico Denounce Biden Anti-Dissent Crackdown

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

If Biden is inaugurated in January 2021, by what date will a Republican be back in the White House?

January 2022
50%
January 2023
No votes
January 2024
25%
January 2025
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: Capitol Overrun - Congress Flees - Biden in Hiding

Postby riskllama on Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:21 pm

Lieutenant riskllama

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:49 pm

By the way, I'm not calling for violence. I'm simply saying it's a 75% reality at this point. Just like I said before the Capitol attack (and was right then). Just like I said on this message board that if Qadaffi were overthrown, Libya would descend into years of civil war and poverty and not transition into some utopia. Just like I said that, if Nobel Laureate Suu Kyi took over Burma from the SLORC, she would preside over a genocidal blood-letting. Just like every single predictive statement I've made. I'm a futurist.

The sitting president, who received 78 million votes and today has a 47% approval rate, has been banned from Twitter while the Ayatollah, Vladimir Putin, and Xi have had no interruptions; the media has started using insanely emotive terms in its spot news reporting like "bogus" and "coup"; the incoming president has called two sitting U.S. senators "Nazis" and this morning said he will bring in "sweeping" speech moderation legislation; members of Congress are calling for expulsion of all the members of the opposition party from the legislature; others are calling for new FCC regulations to shut-down specific broadcast channels ... one political party is putting pressure on its corporate donors to shut down and silence their political opposition to secure a monopoly on political power.

The new ruling party is putting out a fire with a flame thrower. To quote Edward Snowden today, "this will be remembered as a turning point in the battle for control over digital speech - imagine for a moment a world that exists for more than the next 13 days, and this becomes a milestone that will endure." An objective world of reality exists that has been stood on its head. Unfortunately for those of us living through this epoch, nature always rights itself but it doesn't self-correct politely. It does so with blood and lava.

The fact is, when you remove the opportunity for half the population to express themselves or participate in the realms of discussion, they don't simply evaporate. They move into an echo chamber of increasing anger where there is no communal moderation. They will whip each other up into an absolute rage.

So, no, I'm not calling for violence. I'm making the factual observation we are, most likely, weeks away from civil chaos at best and civil war at worst. That's the best case scenario. This nation is about to blow-up. I agree with Edward Snowden. The capital city may not be standing on January 21. I'm not advocating for it, I'm betting on it. By next summer - whomever the president is at that point (and, no, it won't be Trump), he will probably have to relocate his flag to Mount Weather for safety reasons. That's very sad.
Last edited by saxitoxin on Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby HitRed on Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:06 pm

Do not be misled by your media. They are the perpetrators of the lies that are fueling the situation. - God
Last edited by HitRed on Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major HitRed

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:07 pm

I recommend everyone in Europe or North America keep 60 days of food and water on-hand and ensure your personal vehicle never drops below half a tank of petrol. No one knows specifically what will happen in the coming months, however, the closer we get to summer 2021, the more rapidly we'll start to see the situation deteriorate. Again, this is only a prediction - not advocacy - so take it or leave it.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby HitRed on Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:12 pm

Silver
Cash
Food
Home protection
Introduce yourself to God. He misses you.
Major HitRed

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:17 pm

HitRed wrote:Silver
Cash
Food
Home protection

+1

Now is the time to put aside politics and unite. Even though it's often criticized by the right, the federal government is blessed with a professional civil service that is prepared to survive any situation and ensure the nation endures for another two centuries. But individuals must take responsibility for themselves so that they can fruitfully cooperate in national recovery if that were to become necessary.
Last edited by saxitoxin on Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby 2dimes on Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:20 pm

I tried to buy a tiger but Joe Exotic's phone just goes to voice mail.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby riskllama on Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 pm

Lieutenant riskllama

Postby 2dimes on Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:28 pm

HitRed wrote:
2dimes wrote:I tried to buy a tiger but Joe Exotic's phone just goes to voice mail.

Home protection doesnā€™t involve a Tiger

I don't like snakes.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:55 am

Former congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard - who was in the shit in Iraq and got the Meritorious Service Medal - says she's maintaining her prediction of an imminent civil war, which she first made three months ago.

https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/ ... 6772294656

Tim Pool suggests the countdown to civil war may have started today -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYxj90_q4BU&t=46m30s
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:44 am

saxitoxin wrote:Former congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard - who was in the shit in Iraq and got the Meritorious Service Medal - says she's maintaining her prediction of an imminent civil war, which she first made three months ago.

https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/ ... 6772294656

Tim Pool suggests the countdown to civil war may have started today -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYxj90_q4BU&t=46m30s

-----I think Tulsi is going to be fine...If A War Between The States breaks out...I think the 2 safest States will be Hawaii and Alaska...If the Dems. Want D.C. and P.R. to become States... Hawaii and Alaska can leave the USA...and D.C. and P.R...can become 49 and 50...Last to join,1st to leave...There , problem solved.. ;) ...Funny thing, today on the news...They were talking about D.C. Mayor wanting D.C. statehood...The reporter said...we will have a state of WASHINGTON...Someone should tell her...We already have a state of WASHINGTON... :roll: ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:21 am

2dimes wrote:
HitRed wrote:
2dimes wrote:I tried to buy a tiger but Joe Exotic's phone just goes to voice mail.

Home protection doesnā€™t involve a Tiger

I don't like snakes.

Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Huh.

Postby 2dimes on Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:22 am

Get out of my head Duke.

Also Tom T Hall's Sneaky Snake might have worked there but the one you posted was first.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:40 pm

Firefox is now calling for "more than just deplatforming" and wants browser-level censorship rolled out to isolate and remove anyone from expressing support for, or acknowledging the existence of, Donald Trump or any ideas or concepts not pre-vetted by designated Trusted Voices (TM). Poor Bernie Sanders better start walking a tightrope if he wants to avoid being memory holed.

Mozilla Foundation wrote:We need more than deplatforming

Changing dangerous dynamics requires more than just the temporary silencing or permanent removal of bad actors from social media platforms.

https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2021/01/0 ... atforming/

This is the same woman - Mitchell Baker - who, in a public Q&A, said that Mozilla had "an incredible diversity of views and we encourage all our employees to bring their beliefs into the workplace," and then fired the foundation's CEO the following week after she discovered he'd made a $1000 donation to California's Prop 8 campaign six years earlier.

George Orwell in 1984 wrote:If one is to rule, and to continue ruling, one must be able to dislocate the sense of reality. For the secret of rulership is to combine a belief in one's own infallibility with the power to learn from past mistakes.

This is the start of the final push and Biden is the final wrench that puts on their finishing touches.

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:21 pm

Concerns of a spark that will set this off are heating up. I was able to access a podcast by National Trade Council director Dr. Peter Navarro earlier today through one of the rapidly emerging underground networks Americans are using to exchange thoughts and ideas on the list of unapproved topics that have emerged in the last 72 hours (I won't say which network in case it puts this message board at risk of being de-browsered in an AI sweep). Navarro was able to smuggle out a brilliant polemic on the nature of coercive oligopoly and the extent of the PATRIOT II statutes Biden is planning to introduce to legislate the new speech restrictions that big tech has so far voluntarily imposed, but he ended with this ---

"Last thing I'll say on this. This is really dangerous. You're putting a pressure cooker lid on 75 million people who voted for a president and you're basically cutting him off from him being able to communicate with them and them being able to communicate with him. What could go wrong there?"

He recommended if you have any ebooks on controversial subjects or topics you think might be added to the unapproved list, to try to order them in bound paper so you can preserve their contents for future generations if a decision is made to delete them on the server side.

He also gave an excellent analogy that Trump supporters were more or less finally giving in, walking away with their tails between their legs after a bar brawl in which they were defeated, but the Democrats' mega-corporation, big business backers couldn't resist and threw a beer bottle at them as they were leaving the tavern. He said there's no doubt the entire situation is about to blow-up.

Jack London wrote:The press of the United States? It is a parasitic growth. Its function is to serve the established by moulding public opinion, and right well it serves it.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby HitRed on Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:41 pm

Best weapon of choice

Major HitRed

Re: Graham Mobbed at Reagan National, Police Intervene

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:44 pm

Senator Lindsay Graham was suddenly set upon by a crowd that eventually grew to more than 25 people as he made his way through the concourse at Reagan National Airport today. The crowd declared he was a "traitor," "piece of shit," "human garbage" and yelled assorted threats. An MWAA Police Emergency Response Team intervened and whisked Graham to a fortified panic room in the airport before calling for reinforcements to break-up the protest. Reuters obtained video ---

Most notably this was not a previously organized group as (a) Graham's travel plans are unpublished, (b) it was in one of the Reagan National concourses where only ticketed passengers are permitted. In other words, this was a group of randos that became enraged when they happened to see Graham and spontaneously formed a lynch mob.

The big businesses that support the Democrats have responded to the latest news by tightening down on speech even more until the inauguration when Biden's proposed new speech control laws can be introduced. This afternoon the world's richest man, Jeff Bezos, ordered several alt-tech platforms kicked off AWS servers after they refused to introduce several censorship controls he ordered. (Of course, meanwhile, Amazon continues to bankrupt small businesses and turn American workers into minimum wage dronebots.)

Democrats cheerleading on the sidelines don't seem to realize that, once lit, the fires of purity can't be contained. The pressure is building.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby riskllama on Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:33 pm

LOL, Lindsay is a girl's name... :roll:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby riskllama on Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:41 pm

Lieutenant riskllama

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:22 am

HitRed wrote:Best weapon of choice

-----I Believe ,there is a Book...A GOOD BOOK that goes with that , to make A PAIR OF UNBEATABLE WEAPONS :!: 8-) :D :D O:) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

-------------I heard tell of a man once...That made a living selling Holy Stones for luck...He did fine for awhile...But then he made one mistake...Like a Fool , he sold them all... ;) ... :D
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:05 pm

T-10 Days to Inauguration

The union for the U.S. Park Police, which is responsible for guarding NPS sites in DC and reinforced the Capitol Police on Wednesday, has blasted Biden's blaming of the police and suggestions of a racial double-standard as the latest attacks by Democrats against law enforcement and another instance of throwing gasoline on an already raging fire. Every police union in the United States endorsed Donald Trump for President. They will now largely be responsible for Biden's personal security - except for close protection which is handled by the Secret Service (many of whom are former police).

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... g-reckless

Meanwhile, a new poll from the Frontier Center finds about half of Americans believe a civil war is imminent, with roughly 25% "unsure." The pressure is increasing.

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Re: Re:

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:33 pm

saxitoxin wrote:The protests were peaceful. No one was harmed. The peaceful protesters vastly outnumbered everyone and, if they were inclined, could have caused serious violence. But they didn't.

New video emerges of Officer Brian Sicknick being dragged into the mob and beaten, by violent murderous Trump supporters.

saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:04 pm

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,