Conquer Club

Who take vaccine?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Who take vaccine?

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:13 pm

Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:37 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Image

------I think you need the clip........."You're going to need more body bags... :D "... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:48 pm

Duk, earlier in this thread, said:
Elevators hurt most of us, but are essential for a few. BP medications hurt most of us, but save an even tinier few. For vaccines, it's the reverse. Vaccines hurt a very tiny few, while saving very many.

Everything I have read and heard about the vaccines for COVID (J&J and blood clots, less than 1 in a million, literally) and the deaths due to "Breakthrough infections, (after getting the vaccine) all says to me that Duk made a very valid point about vaccines. NONE are 100& effective; there are side effects and RISKS to any medicine, vaccine, or medical procedure. BUT the benefits of vaccine far outweigh their RISKS.

ALSO: There is now discussion about a need to vaccinate 12 months later, or even annually, like the flu vaccine. and the flu vaccine is only 50-60% effective, unlike the 3 US approved vaccines, at 95%, 94% and 74% effective rates.

btw: I got my 2nd Pfizer shot on Tuesday. I had some mild side effects, but nothing major. I did sleep A LOT as I felt tired and a bit weak, muscles aches and the like. I feel like I am back to normal or close to that some 48 hours after getting the vaccine.

JP
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:54 pm

Yeah, I was v. tired after both shots, the first one I actually took an afternoon nap. Both times I was aching the next day, but nothing major. The next day I was fine.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:47 am

jonesthecurl wrote:Yeah, I was v. tired after both shots, the first one I actually took an afternoon nap. Both times I was aching the next day, but nothing major. The next day I was fine.

I did not feel anything after the first shot (Pfizer) except soreness in my arm at the injection site.

The second shot is what got me, as is apparently does for most who get it. I heard that this is normal and shows that the body is responding to the vaccine as it should, somewhat showing some of the milder and similar responses.

Things are going as expected and a few cases of breakthrough cases and very few extreme cases and reactions are there too. One woman, in VA where I live, apparently died of a blood clot due to the J&J vaccine. BUT, as I said elsewhere in this Forum, the Benefits FAR OUTWEIGH the RISK of the vaccine Odds of the blood clots are JUS under one in a million, literally and figuratively.

JP
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:39 am

jusplay4fun wrote:Duk, earlier in this thread, said:
Elevators hurt most of us, but are essential for a few. BP medications hurt most of us, but save an even tinier few. For vaccines, it's the reverse. Vaccines hurt a very tiny few, while saving very many.

Everything I have read and heard about the vaccines for COVID (J&J and blood clots, less than 1 in a million, literally) and the deaths due to "Breakthrough infections, (after getting the vaccine) all says to me that Duk made a very valid point about vaccines. NONE are 100& effective; there are side effects and RISKS to any medicine, vaccine, or medical procedure. BUT the benefits of vaccine far outweigh their RISKS.

Exactly.

ALSO: There is now discussion about a need to vaccinate 12 months later, or even annually, like the flu vaccine. and the flu vaccine is only 50-60% effective, unlike the 3 US approved vaccines, at 95%, 94% and 74% effective rates.

Yeah, with the closest similar virus (SARS) the vaccine was never released, but preliminary results showed that having SARS conferred immunity for only two years. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2851497/)

Covid (aka SARS 2) attacks the same receptors and is otherwise similar in many ways, so I would expect to see the same thing. A booster shot ever two years may be needed. Of course, immunity is not an all-or-nothing business: there are many degrees of partial immunity/resistance. Even having a shot that is many years out of date probably helps quite a bit.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:42 pm

Well that sucks. A lifetime of blood clots, Bell's Palsey, and erectile dysfunction for 10.4% protection ...

Two doses of the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine were found to have only a 10.4% efficacy against mild-to-moderate infections caused by the B.1.351 South Africa variant, according to a phase 1b-2 clinical trial published on Tuesday in the New England Journal of Medicine. This is a cause for grave concern as the South African variants share similar mutations to the other variants leaving those vaccinated with the AstraZeneca vaccine potentially exposed to multiple variants.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamhas ... 8888b6526e

Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:06 pm

Footage of a good liberal Karen racing to make her Biden Death Jab appointment -

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jonesthecurl on Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:10 pm

Are you sure her name wasn't 'Cutie'?
Death Jab for Cutie.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:27 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Well that sucks. A lifetime of blood clots, Bell's Palsey, and erectile dysfunction for 10.4% protection ...

Two doses of the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine were found to have only a 10.4% efficacy against mild-to-moderate infections caused by the B.1.351 South Africa variant, according to a phase 1b-2 clinical trial published on Tuesday in the New England Journal of Medicine. This is a cause for grave concern as the South African variants share similar mutations to the other variants leaving those vaccinated with the AstraZeneca vaccine potentially exposed to multiple variants.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamhas ... 8888b6526e

You do realize that the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine is NOT approved for use in the USA, right? I wonder why that is so?

The three approved COVID vaccines for use in the USA are Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J.

](*,) BUT the J&J vaccine usage in the USA is currently in a pause for causing all of Saxi's male relatives ED and IMPOTENCE. Tests on its intelligence impacts on those same males in Saxi's family are still under review. I heard from an inside source that Saxi may have already had brain damage BEFORE the vaccine and that it has minimal impact on a minimal brain. :lol: :D :-$ =D> The report I saw (in secret) :-$ suggested brain damage due to repeated blows by banging his head against a wall or other hard surface. ](*,)

JusPOSTING4 Fun
Major jusplay4fun

Postby riskllama on Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:38 pm

moderna, ftw.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:05 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:You do realize that the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine is NOT approved for use in the USA, right? I wonder why that is so?

The three approved COVID vaccines for use in the USA are Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J.

Right. So of four vaccines developed in the West, so far half have been deemed too dangerous to continue to administer --- and we're only four months into the three-year Phase IV trial. Those sound like utterly abysmal odds.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:53 am

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:You do realize that the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine is NOT approved for use in the USA, right? I wonder why that is so?

Right. So of four vaccines developed in the West, so far half have been deemed too dangerous to continue to administer --- and we're only four months into the three-year Phase IV trial. Those sound like utterly abysmal odds.

Your understanding of ODDS and RISK seem to need re-evaluation, Saxi. Look at the 122 Million or so ALREADY vaccinated (at least partially) in the USA, of the some 330 million who live in the USA. ONE death due to J&J and AZ is NOT USED in the USA. So one death of 123.9 million, so the ODDS of dying from a US vaccine is one in 123.9 million,,,,hmmmm.....

The good news is many people already have some protection against the virus. As of April 14, 123.9 million Americans have received at least one dose of a COVID vaccine, according to data from the CDC.

As of 6 a.m. EDT April 8, a total of 66,203,123 Americans had been fully vaccinated, or 19.9 percent of the country's population, according to the CDC's data
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:43 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Your understanding of ODDS and RISK seem to need re-evaluation, Saxi.

Is there anything I said here that is factually incorrect?
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:43 pm

Too bad mrswdk is not here to tell us how great the China vaccine is, which it is NOT.

China's top disease control official has said the efficacy of the country's Covid vaccines is low, in a rare admission of weakness.

In a press conference, Gao Fu added that China was considering mixing vaccines as a way of boosting efficacy.

China has developed four different vaccines approved for public use, though some trials abroad had suggested efficacy as low as 50%.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-56713663
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:54 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Yes, Saxi is wrong for at least THREE reasons:

1) J&J is NOT dangerous (again, one death in less than 7 million).

2) Your assertion of one half is TOTALLY misleading, as is much of the narrative you try to spin. AZ is not relevant to the discussion for the USA. SO at best, 1/4 (25%) and that assumes AZ is TOTALLY or 99.99% dangerous in the West,

3) AZ is not dangerous, as you allege:

COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca: benefits still outweigh the risks despite possible link to rare blood clots with low blood platelets
News 18/03/2021

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca-benefits-still-outweigh-risks-despite-possible-link-rare-blood-clots

EMA’s safety committee, PRAC, concluded its preliminary review of a signal of blood clots in people vaccinated with Vaxzevria (previously COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca) at its extraordinary meeting of 18 March 2021. The Committee confirmed that:

the benefits of the vaccine in combating the still widespread threat of COVID-19 (which itself results in clotting problems and may be fatal) continue to outweigh the risk of side effects;

the vaccine is not associated with an increase in the overall risk of blood clots (thromboembolic events) in those who receive it;

there is no evidence of a problem related to specific batches of the vaccine or to particular manufacturing sites;

however, the vaccine may be associated with very rare cases of blood clots associated with thrombocytopenia, i.e. low levels of blood platelets (elements in the blood that help it to clot) with or without bleeding, including rare cases of clots in the vessels draining blood from the brain (CVST).
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:39 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

2) Your assertion of one half is TOTALLY misleading, as is much of the narrative you try to spin. AZ is not relevant to the discussion for the USA. SO at best, 1/4 (25%) and that assumes AZ is TOTALLY or 99.99% dangerous in the West,

COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca: benefits still outweigh the risks despite possible link to rare blood clots with low blood platelets
News 18/03/2021

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca-benefits-still-outweigh-risks-despite-possible-link-rare-blood-clots

EMA’s safety committee, PRAC, concluded its preliminary review of a signal of blood clots in people vaccinated with Vaxzevria (previously COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca) at its extraordinary meeting of 18 March 2021. The Committee confirmed that:

the benefits of the vaccine in combating the still widespread threat of COVID-19 (which itself results in clotting problems and may be fatal) continue to outweigh the risk of side effects;

the vaccine is not associated with an increase in the overall risk of blood clots (thromboembolic events) in those who receive it;

there is no evidence of a problem related to specific batches of the vaccine or to particular manufacturing sites;

however, the vaccine may be associated with very rare cases of blood clots associated with thrombocytopenia, i.e. low levels of blood platelets (elements in the blood that help it to clot) with or without bleeding, including rare cases of clots in the vessels draining blood from the brain (CVST).

Ok that's fine. I'll reword it. One half of all vaccines developed in the west are soooooo safe that the FDA won't let anyone take them. They're just too safe!

There. Great. Now everyone's happy.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:54 pm

And the FINAL WORD: You were WRONG.

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

News 18/03/2021

Ok that's fine. I'll reword it. One half of all vaccines developed in the west are soooooo safe that the FDA won't let anyone take them. They're just too safe!

There. Great. Now everyone's happy.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby 2dimes on Mon May 17, 2021 11:56 pm

I came out of CC retirement to report I took the first shot of Pfizer today because I'm not a giant pussy like ol' Saxi. Maybe in a couple of days I'll go look at some pictures of broads in swim suits to see if I can still get a boner. Unless I wake up early.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed May 19, 2021 6:34 pm

2dimes wrote:I came out of CC retirement to report I took the first shot of Pfizer today because I'm not a giant pussy like ol' Saxi. Maybe in a couple of days I'll go look at some pictures of broads in swim suits to see if I can still get a boner. Unless I wake up early.

Thanks for the update 2dimes. I hope all is and goes well 4 U.

For the record:

1) saxi is still WRONG.

2) His silence on this matter should be conclusive and cogent to that point.

3) I do not suffer from ED.

4) The COVID Vaccine did not cause me to have ED.

5) The vaccine is safe (all three approved for use in the USA).

6) AZ was authorized AGAIN by the EU for use, after a temporary pause in its use in Europe.

7) J&J was approved for use again in the USA after a brief pause BECAUSE (as with AZ) the benefits outweigh any RISK of its intended use.

8) That is called CBA, Cost Benefit Analysis, a concept that saxi cannot apparently comprehend.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby Dukasaur on Wed May 19, 2021 6:41 pm

Only 20 hours remain until I am to be penetrated by the Pfizer death jab.

Will I be impotent?
Will I drop dead?
I tell you true-ely...
Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby saxitoxin on Wed May 19, 2021 6:55 pm

Dr. Luc Montagnier, recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine, has just given an interview calling the vaccination program a grave error. But we won't realize how big of an error until the history of the pandemic is written.

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Dukasaur on Wed May 19, 2021 7:05 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Dr. Luc Montagnier, recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine, has just given an interview calling the vaccination program a grave error. But we won't realize how big of an error until the history of the pandemic is written.

That's the same nutcase who claimed coronavirus was manufactured with genetic material borrowed from the AIDS virus.

Yes, he was once a brilliant researcher who won the Nobel prize. And guess what? Brilliant researchers do go off their nut every now and then. In fact, high intelligence correlates strongly with paranoid delusions.

Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby saxitoxin on Wed May 19, 2021 7:08 pm

Dukasaur wrote:That's the same nutcase who claimed coronavirus was manufactured with genetic material borrowed from the AIDS virus.

Uhhh ... the media started backpeddling their debunking of that theory last week.

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed May 19, 2021 7:10 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Dr. Luc Montagnier, recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine, has just given an interview calling the vaccination program a grave error. But we won't realize how big of an error until the history of the pandemic is written.

Again, a false narrative that may mislead some. Here is a report on the credibility of saxi's "expert" testimony and misleading ideas:

What Montagnier called the “elements” of HIV were short cis-acting elements that scientists had discovered in the genome of coronaviruses in 2005. They are required for genome replication and are shared by many coronaviruses. So if what Montagnier said is true, the whole family of coronaviruses – which originated over 10,000 years ago – would have to be lab-made, and this is obviously nonsensical.

Many experts have already pointed out this obvious flaw in Montagnier’s argument. As Étienne Simon-Lorière, a professor at the Institut Pasteur in Paris, said, “If we take a word from a book and it looks like another word, can we say that one has copied from the other? This is absurd!”

It is surprising to have a scientist of Montagnier’s stature utter such questionable statements – although Montagnier himself is a controversial figure. Among other causes, he has supported anti-vaxxers, homeopathy and a silly claim that DNA emits “electromagnetic waves”.

As he lost credibility among his peers, scientific agencies around Europe began to reject his grant applications, and eventually he was left with no money to pursue his ideas. In a 2010 interview, Montagnier said he was leaving Europe to “escape the intellectual terror.”

https://science.thewire.in/the-sciences/luc-montagnier-coronavirus-wuhan-lab-pseudoscience/

Try again, saxi. What is that now? 0 for 99 ?? or zero for 999? I have lost track of all your poor refutation attempts.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,