Conquer Club

Who take vaccine?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Who take vaccine?

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:11 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:I haven't taken it, but I vaccine dosed Saxi's Ensure this morning maybe you can ask him how he's doing over the coming weeks.

I've been rock hard all day.

You sir, are very welcome. perhaps mrswdk can help you with that?

What makes you think they haven't?
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:20 am

mookiemcgee wrote:I will take the vaccine as soon as it's available to me. I'm not worried about getting sick from Covid or getting sick from the vaccine, I just want to get back to work travel and living my life without risking infecting others/spreading the problem. If taking the vaccine means I get get off of CC and back into the world I will take the 99.99% chance that I will be fine. I'd just like the moral certainty i'm not making the problem worse by seeing loved ones or traveling for work.

This is a very interesting statement you made. Is it correct to assume that your foresight is that once the vaccine becomes more standardized that life will return to normal? Would you also take the vaccine, based on principle alone, if your occupation required you to get the vaccine or be fired? What about get the vaccine in order to go to the supermarket or be arrested? Obviously the latter is an exaggeration in the current time period, but do you foresee some areas of the country becoming so restrictive that they force you to take the vaccine?
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:52 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:I will take the vaccine as soon as it's available to me. I'm not worried about getting sick from Covid or getting sick from the vaccine, I just want to get back to work travel and living my life without risking infecting others/spreading the problem. If taking the vaccine means I get get off of CC and back into the world I will take the 99.99% chance that I will be fine. I'd just like the moral certainty i'm not making the problem worse by seeing loved ones or traveling for work.

This is a very interesting statement you made. Is it correct to assume that your foresight is that once the vaccine becomes more standardized that life will return to normal? Would you also take the vaccine, based on principle alone, if your occupation required you to get the vaccine or be fired? What about get the vaccine in order to go to the supermarket or be arrested? Obviously the latter is an exaggeration in the current time period, but do you foresee some areas of the country becoming so restrictive that they force you to take the vaccine?

Your first question about assumption is a difficult one to answer... Yes, I believe once a large % of the population (starting with the most vulnerable) have at the very least access to a vaccine then travel restrictions will likely be lifted or at least softened. No, I don't believe life will immediately 'return to normal'. I don't see anywhere in this country giving you the option of take the vaccine or go to jail... ever. Can/Should a private business be allowed to refuse service to you because you don't have a vaccine (or recent negative test) somewhere down the road... maybe, it's at least a reasonable assumption that some business will choose this path (old folks homes/hospitals come to mind)

To answer about me personally...My work requires travel in order to grow/maintain good sales. There isn't an employer forcing me to do anything, but more about giving my potential customers (who tend to be 50+) a sense of security and comfort that my visit won't result in them getting sick/dying. It would also allow me to visit multiple customers on an out of state trip without the risk of taking covid from customer A on Monday to customer F on Thursday. So my statement is less about society at large 'getting back to normal', and more about my ability to be successful in my own personal way in business.

If you are hypothetically asking me if I would take the vaccine if it was 'take it or get fired', I can't really answer that as I'm not in that situation and we'd need to make the hypothetical more specific. If I was a ER surgeon, and my hospital said get the vaccine or take the next 6 months off... I would take the vaccine (but not really because of their ultimatum, but rather for the health and safety of everyone around me at work and at home and because I personally believe I'd be stupid not to take it). If I was working as a greet-er at walmart, my answer might be different (please force me to quit due to covid so I can get the unemployment money).

Get the vaccine to go to the supermarket or get arrested? maybe it's different for others, but personally I want the vaccine so it wouldn't really require that much pressure from the gov't or private business (like say the gov't didn't say you must take it, but whole foods decided you need a vaccine or negative test in order to enter their stores). And besides... instacart is a solution that already exists to prevent the take the vaccine or starve hypothetical you are suggesting could occur. Also it could be that some business block access and others welcome it, so maybe I can't shop at whole foods without a vaccine, but target is happy to have me shop with them.
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:43 pm

This has become a very interesting thread. There's a lot of different things I'd like to respond to here. Confed, 2d, JD, mookie, jim, all have raised points I'd like to respond to but it would become one of those messy omnibus replies with a thousand quotes. I think I'll try to sum up the gist of what I'd like to say without specific line-by-line responses.

The idea that our species is getting weaker because we are making life easier is a seductive idea. It's partially true, but too simple. A little nuance is needed.

The key, I think, is that there are things we've done which have both an upside and a downside. But there are also things which are almost pure upside or almost pure downside. There's no blanket statement that you can make which is true of all technological advances. They each have to be considered separately and their pluses and minuses measured.

Let's take the invention of the elevator. It's definitely a big time saver and makes life a lot easier. It also robs us of a great opportunity to improve our cardiovascular systems. Traditionally mountain tribes have had better health than lowland tribes. Part of that is due to better diet, cleaner air, etc., but a large part of it is that walking up steep inclines is excellent cardiovascular conditioning. If people who live on the 40th floor of a high-rise apartment were to walk up the stairs every day, they would have vastly improved cardiovascular health. In that sense, the invention of the elevator has weakened our species. We would be better off without it.

On the other hand, if a person with a broken leg lived on the 40th floor, walking up the stairs would be a devastating blow. They might not make it home, even once. If they did make it home, it might take the whole day. They might become shut-ins and get on a downward spiral in life. So there is some upside to balance against the downside.

So, elevators are a bad thing for most of us, but a very good thing for a few. The trick is, if your legs are fine, how do you train yourself to avoid the temptation of taking the easy way out? How do you build the habit of taking the stairs whenever possible? There's a lot of opportunities for exercise in everyday life which we turn down. It's really ironic to see people who fire up the car to go to the corner store, but then spend money on a gym membership! I don't think there's anything you can do on a societal level to change this. It just has to be a personal decision to seize those opportunities. You just have to be aware that yes, the elevator is bad for your heart. It's making you softer and setting you up for a heart attack ten years from now.

Which brings us to the problem of blood pressure pills. High blood pressure kills. Blood pressure pills do sometimes work, and do save some lives. On the other hand, by far the most effective ways to lower your blood pressure are to lose weight, stop smoking, stop eating sugar, stop drinking, and exercise more.. Obesity, nicotine, sugar, lack of exercise, alcohol. Attack those five aggressively, and 98% of the time you will lower your blood pressure far more reliably than any blood pressure pill. For most people, taking blood pressure pills (and you could say the same about diabetes medications and cholesterol medications) becomes a dodge. They take their pills, their blood pressure comes down a bit, and it lets them live in denial and avoid the hard work that losing weight or quitting smoking can be. I think here is a case where definitely the downside of the technology is greater than the upside. Our society would be far better off if doctors would just speak honestly and say, "look buddy -- stop smoking, stop drinking, walk up the stairs, stop eating all the time, and especially stop eating sugar, or you will for sure soon die," instead of writing prescriptions to cover up the problem.

Of course, there are a tiny number of people -- about 2% -- whose high blood pressure is genetic and not caused by lifestyle factors. For those people, having blood pressure pills is a life saver akin to the elevator for the guy with the broken leg. For everybody else, they're a terrible evil. If you're being prescribed BP pills, unless you know for sure that your BP is genetic, I would very strongly urge you to throw the prescription in the garbage and address the lifestyle changes that you know you should be making.

Vaccines are not in the same category. There really isn't anything good about getting a disease. Walking up the stairs will improve your heart. Being sick will not. Nobody has ever been better off by being sick. Best-case scenario is that you will have a very mild case which won't affect you much, but never will it make you stronger.

Throwing away your cholesterol meds and losing weight instead will make you stronger. Throwing away your vaccines and getting chicken pox will not. Yes, if you get a disease, you will build some immunity to getting it again. Taking the vacccine will also build immunity, but with a much lower risk. Getting a disease and getting the vaccine both come with some risk, but the risks that come from vaccines are generally about a thousand time lower than the corresponding risk that comes from getting the disease.

You cannot say that being vaccinated makes you weaker. At best, it will prevent you from ever being afflicted with the disease. Even if it doesn't prevent it completely, it may give you a partial resistance which will make your bout with the disease significantly easier. At the extreme worst, you may suffer some kind of reaction and you might even die, but those possibilities are vanishingly small.

Elevators hurt most of us, but are essential for a few. BP medications hurt most of us, but save an even tinier few. For vaccines, it's the reverse. Vaccines hurt a very tiny few, while saving very many.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby 2dimes on Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:43 pm

life's not black and white

Agreed

you don't need blood pressure pills and other medication. Just loose weight.

Probably true, but I can't prove it so far.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:28 am

-----------1st Jim...If you have ever been paying attention to some of my posts...The S's stand for Selena and Sofia my 2 daughters...I said ,I won't go to a doctor...I don't have medical insurance., THANK GOD.:):):)..But my wife does, the girls are on her insurance...I say things straight up...The girls had to get shots for school etc...Yes,when I was little so did I...I still have a small pox shot scar...I think everyone who had a small pox shot has one...But The last time I seen a doctor..The school(Catholic) I went to...Had a deal with a doctor across the street...for sports...He would say ,breathe in,out...your good...sign our slip...Each team would go over as a group...My oldest daughter graduated from CMU in 2019...but hasn't seen a doctor since she graduated high school...My youngest graduated high school in 2020...That is up to them if they want to see a doctor etc...But they are their own persons...We are all Roman Catholic...But they are Democrats and I am Republican...I get yelled at enough about how I feel about the medical profession...Once I hit my head,started bleeding...I used paper towel stuffed in a baseball hat,pulled tight over my head,a little blood dripped along my ear...I would change every 30 mins...Then every hour...till the bleeding stopped...I went through 2 rolls of paper towel...The girls were mad at me... didn't speak to me for 2 weeks...As for my bike mishap ...I was pissed when I was hit...But I kept it inside...For when I look up at the car...The driver was a 17ish year old girl with her 15ish looking friend...They had a scared look on the face and crying as if they had killed me...I was thinking ,that what if it had been one of my girls...When They asked if I was O.K...when I was like ,I'm fine , everything is good...To be Honest,I think my Huffy did more damage to the front of their car...When I got home,my wife and daughters,said the same thing you did Jim...They didn't ask me if I was O.K...They saw the bike...I told them...The 1st thing they said,was...you didn't make them pay you anything for the bike...I told them...No,the fact that I got up and walked away,Was a win,win...Even if I would of left the bike by the side of the road...I once again ,got the silent treatment for a few days...

---------2nd Duk...Funny thing about buildings...I will not go in a building over 3 stories...not for fear of heights...But I think if I had to...I think ,as when I used to climb up schoolyard roofs to get baseballs when I was young...I could climb down or hang drop the rest of the way...From 3 stories...In case of an emergency,fire ,crazy gunmen,etc...
------I have 5 cars...But I ride my bike everywhere I go...rain,snow,100% in July...I just like to ride my bike...I would rather shovel snow...Then use a blower...Use a rake ,in the fall for leaves...I use a push mower...Once a man in his late 20's had his 6 year old walking by...Told his son, I remember my dad made me use one of those once...Another time a crackhead walked by when I was cutting grass...No,man he said."..No... I'll steal you a lawnmower...No"...I just laughed...To be Honest...Maybe,If I wasn't Catholic...I would be Amish...Or I'm Amish in Spirit.... Maybe because...Of GOD ,or that I use basic things to get around or get stuff done...Keeps me ,sound as a new dollar...So be it...
---------I am not telling people what to do...Everyone has free will....I am happy with the Awesome life I have lead so far...The values and morals I raised two girls with...I even have a piece of Earth with my name and birthdate on marble,the next date TBA... ;) ...On it,it reads...Keeping my options open... :D
---------Everyday when I wake up ...I say ,"Angel of GOD...My Guardian Dear,To whom HIS love commits me here...Ever this day...Be at my side...To light...and guard...To rule and guide...AMEN...:)"...I'm just saying,you guys should try it... :D ...Never know... 8-) O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby jimboston on Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:37 am

Fair enough ConfederateSS.
I still think you’re an idiot... but you’re your own idiot....
and though misguided in many ways at least you’re not a hypocrite.
Sergeant 1st Class jimboston

Postby 2dimes on Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:34 am

Well, I believe in medical attention. If a cut is bad enough I will get stitches.

I dropped something and a broken screw cut my foot. I went to get it looked at. It was actually not bad but I got a tetanus shot. I believe that shot is much better than even the low risk I might get tetanus. A simple medication well known to prevent it?
Yeah, I'm getting one of those.

I have had a couple of doctors I actually trusted. I have also been to several that I just don't trust because they whip out a sample or write a prescription after two minutes and say, "Here try this."

Even I know a tetanus shot is a good idea every ten years or so. There are lots of benificial medicines including some vaccines.

Some flu shots are likely better than others. My in-laws are first in line for flushots every year and still get sick more often than me, I'm pretty feeble compared to my wife.

Small pox vaccination was excellent. I got one because people were still getting small pox way back then. My children did not get one because small pox has been reduced to nearly being eliminated by an effective vaccine.

My brother in-law will be getting a Covid-19 vaccine soon as he is an emergency doctor. I'll let you know if something bad happens, I don't expect it to be an issue. I might talk to him about which one he got etc. but I might not. One of the things about this pandemic or what ever you want to call social isolation is we don't see them any more.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby DBandit70 on Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:55 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:------[size=150]Never...I will put my trust in GOD :!: ...If he wants me to live, I will live... :D

+++++1
Major DBandit70

Postby KoolBak on Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:35 am

I wish I had a fictional character that kept me alive. Would have been convenient when I cut off 3 fingers. I shoulda tried popsicle stix and tampons ... :roll: Fucking idiot
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Postby 2dimes on Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:52 am

Tampons?

You English with your technology. So sad. [/amish]
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby jimboston on Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:52 am

KoolBak wrote:I wish I had a fictional character that kept me alive. Would have been convenient when I cut off 3 fingers. I shoulda tried popsicle stix and tampons ... :roll: Fucking idiot

If God, Yahweh, or Allah don’t work for you just put some faith in Luck the Leprechaun or Batman. Any of these fictional characters will serve the same function.

Postby KoolBak on Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:57 am

jimboston wrote:
KoolBak wrote:I wish I had a fictional character that kept me alive. Would have been convenient when I cut off 3 fingers. I shoulda tried popsicle stix and tampons ... :roll: Fucking idiot

If God, Yahweh, or Allah don’t work for you just put some faith in Luck the Leprechaun or Batman. Any of these fictional characters will serve the same function.

Yeah...trying to cut down :lol:

Wishing on stars however............
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Postby 2dimes on Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:49 pm

2dimes wrote:
My brother in-law will be getting a Covid-19 vaccine soon as he is an emergency doctor. I'll let you know if something bad happens, I don't expect it to be an issue. I might talk to him about which one he got etc. but I might not. One of the things about this pandemic or what ever you want to call social isolation is we don't see them any more.

I forgot about this. He must be fine or I would have heard. Therefore no update.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby jonesthecurl on Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:08 pm

Just got my first jab.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:27 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:Just got my first jab.

Which one? I bet armati is waiting for Sputnik to be approved in Canada
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:46 pm

Bad news everyone - the Biden Death Jabs will not protect against the new Nigerian strain of COVID-19 which will soon overtake the world. Turns out Biden's vaccine program was just a huge waste of money with no benefit except causing a lot of permanent erectile dysfunction.

Public Health England revealed yesterday that it has discovered 38 British cases of a new Covid strain first found in Nigeria. Experts warn the mutation may be resistant to vaccines.

The health body has marked the mutation, which has been labelled as B1.5.25, as ‘a variant under investigation’, while Simon Clarke, a professor of cellular microbiology at the University of Reading, said the strain may be resistant to current vaccines.

“We don’t yet know how well this [new] variant will spread, but if it is successful it can be presumed that immunity from any vaccine or previous infection will be blunted,” Clarke told The Guardian. “Any variants which carry E484K should be subject to surge testing as it seems to confer resistance to immunity.”

https://www.cityam.com/new-nigerian-cov ... ple-in-uk/
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:08 am

saxitoxin wrote:Bad news everyone - the Biden Death Jabs will not protect against the new Nigerian strain of COVID-19 which will soon overtake the world. Turns out Biden's vaccine program was just a huge waste of money with no benefit except causing a lot of permanent erectile dysfunction.

Public Health England revealed yesterday that it has discovered 38 British cases of a new Covid strain first found in Nigeria. Experts warn the mutation may be resistant to vaccines.

The health body has marked the mutation, which has been labelled as B1.5.25, as ‘a variant under investigation’, while Simon Clarke, a professor of cellular microbiology at the University of Reading, said the strain may be resistant to current vaccines.

“We don’t yet know how well this [new] variant will spread, but if it is successful it can be presumed that immunity from any vaccine or previous infection will be blunted,” Clarke told The Guardian. “Any variants which carry E484K should be subject to surge testing as it seems to confer resistance to immunity.”

https://www.cityam.com/new-nigerian-cov ... ple-in-uk/

------ :lol: :lol: :lol:
--------I mean really...They will just keep coming up with ,new,and new strains...What???...new and new vaccines...money,money,money...Do you really think they care about you...or their power and pockets???... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...I will stick with GOD :D =D>
-------As for it being new to the World...So has every other thing on the Planet...But things learn to adapt and live...
-------This one is to Duk,I should put this in another thread....You talk about how things make Humanity easier... :roll: ...Take what just hit Heartland USA...The COLD...A news person ,as they scare everyone,because no one has ever seen snow ,or felt the cold,or saw movies of such things...So,any way ...The person on the news...Is telling people,if you have a fire place use it...Another news person..If you don't have electricity,you can't boil water...Forget gas stoves,but I am sorry,I guess no one in the 21st cen..since burning down cities in the summer,have forgotten about the invention of FIRE...You can build a fire in a fire place in your house,a make shift fire pit/barrel outside in a garage...A propane bbq,with a pot.....Hey,guess what...out of water because your pipes froze... There is a ton of frozen water on your lawn,it is called,melt snow in a pot....I watched people put blankets along the walls to keep warm,on the news...
--------.Let, me tell you,when I was little,my Father made us after summer storms that knocked down trees...Go with a wagon,and chop,saw,cut..wood and haul it back to our house for the winter,and our fireplace...When a room got to cold...We wouldn't put blankets on the walls...We would make little tents with the blankets....You know make the size of the space you are heating smaller...You know,knowing how to do things...from ,how they did things years, centuries ago..
-------.The time when The entire Eastern part of the country lost power...All my daughters friends were at our house...Playing board games by candle light... Listening to battery powered radios....While everyone else was freaking out,without their cell phones... :lol: ...So,I am glad what happened to the Heartland...Maybe people will quit having everything handed to them,and taking care of them...Having car doors that open by themselves....And get back to knowing how to do things on their own....
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...I mean really...If you were freezing...Start burning the furniture...etc... Don't be the ones dying ,because, they go to their cars for heat... :roll: :roll: :roll:...Going back to basics...We have made life to easy, a seductive Idea,Eh,Duk???
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby jimboston on Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:12 am

saxitoxin wrote:Bad news everyone - the Biden Death Jabs will not protect against the new Nigerian strain of COVID-19 which will soon overtake the world. Turns out Biden's vaccine program was just a huge waste of money with no benefit except causing a lot of permanent erectile dysfunction.

It’s funny...

Several weeks ago you were touting the speed with which the Trump Administration got the Vaccine approved... his “Operation Warp Speed” as the greatest thing ever.

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:59 am

Denmark suspends use of AstraZeneca Covid vaccine over reports of blood clots

Denmark has announced that it is to suspend the use of the coronavirus vaccine developed by AstraZeneca and the University of Oxford. The precaution comes “after reports of severe cases of blood clots in people who have been vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine from AstraZeneca.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/11/denmark ... lainternal

Remember, none of these vaccines have passed phase four testing. Phase four testing is community monitoring during widescale rollout and typically lasts three years. So everyone being vaccinated right now are test subjects for vaccines that have only completed 3 of 4 testing phases. And if you get erectile dysfunction due to any of them, you cannot sue due to Congress granting the Biden Death Jab companies civil immunity. You just have to deal with it on your own.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby 2dimes on Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:31 pm

Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:11 am

Biden Death Jab -- Results Falsified

Only hours after AstraZeneca announced encouraging news about the effectiveness of its Covid-19 vaccine on Monday, a group of medical experts charged with monitoring the company’s clinical trial made a highly unusual accusation: AstraZeneca had essentially cherry-picked data to make its vaccine look better.

https://nyti.ms/3vP3DNj
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:45 am

saxitoxin wrote:Biden Death Jab -- Results Falsified

Only hours after AstraZeneca announced encouraging news about the effectiveness of its Covid-19 vaccine on Monday, a group of medical experts charged with monitoring the company’s clinical trial made a highly unusual accusation: AstraZeneca had essentially cherry-picked data to make its vaccine look better.

You are referring in this post to the Barry death jab, not the Biden jab. I doubt a jab from Biden would result in anyones death (except maybe his own)

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:18 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Biden Death Jab -- Results Falsified

You are referring in this post to the Barry death jab, not the Biden jab. I doubt a jab from Biden would result in anyones death (except maybe his own)

Biden is flooding Mexico and Canada with BoJoRx, therefore, Mexicans and Canadians will be getting the Biden Death Jab. This is like your neighbor asking to borrow a cup of sugar and you handing them rat poison. I stand in solidarity with our brown neighbors to the south, and our rgb(255, 255, 255) neighbors to the north. Protect Mexico and Canada from the Biden Death Jab!

The United States plans to send roughly 4m doses of AstraZeneca’s Covid-19 vaccine that it is not using to Mexico and Canada in loan deals with the two countries.

“God bless America – they’re coming to our rescue,” said the Ontario premier, Doug Ford, following news of the deal. “That’s what true neighbours do.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... ico-canada
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:59 pm

All this rhetoric about how great a boxer Biden is, and how strong his jab is... I'm surprised to see so much excitement about our new presidents physical health and brute strength from Saxi
Colonel mookiemcgee

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,