Conquer Club

What is the peak price bitcoin will reach in 2021

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

What is the peak price bitcoin will reach in 2021?

$41,000 (it's already peaked)
9%
$50,000
9%
$60,000
No votes
$75,000
27%
$100,000
36%
$150,000
No votes
$250,000
No votes
$500,000
18%

Total votes : 11

Re: What is the peak price bitcoin will reach in 2021

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:24 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:So just buy an ETF instead?

Series EE Savings Bond

I've made dozens of dollars over the last few years off my Series EEs. Suck it, Biden!

I meant a bitcoin ETF lol.
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:46 pm

I pulled out a little early, but I think we see a correction in the next week or two.... we shall see!
High Score: 3435
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:59 pm

Oh baby, BTC back over 1 trillion USD market value...US inflation concerns now that stimy checks are coming and fed still committed to going brrrr and helping push bitcoin to the moon this month!

Prediction - Bitcoin tops 100k in the next 45 days, and tops out current run around $135,000
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby armati on Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:40 pm

fed going brrrr, somebody watches Keiser.

Mar 09 Dispatches from the New Cold War Fred Reed UNZ
https://www.unz.com/freed/dispatches-fr ... -cold-war/

Speaking of bitcoin, this is the tech that china is developing, looks like its going to make bitcoin ancient tech.
That has always been one of the issues with cryptos, there is always another better one on the way.
Another issue is that governments will create their own, which china is doing.
Now who will want bitcoin when the china one is backed by gold and skirts the swift system?

Blockchain is a great idea, but other than speculation I have never had a need for bitcoin, or any other crypto.
Ultimately, need is what drives sales for anything.

In any case, that chinese tech is worth taking a look at.
Incredible stuff really.
Sergeant armati

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:36 pm

China tech irrelevant, international acceptance will never come (outside of maybe in Africa). I'm about 1000% more bullish on Rio, than a China based coin that chooses to tie itself to a hard commodity. Crypto has been free of swift since inception

Need/use in day to day transaction for normal consumers is phase 3, we are barely scratching the surface of phase 2. Patience young Jedi, glad to see you are starting to thaw on the idea, even if you are only willing to support commi-coins

(also maybe you didn't get the memo, but some RT shill did not come up with 'fed goes brrr' . It's been a common meme for about a year now)
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby armati on Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:08 pm

never watch keiser mooky?

he been pumping bitcoin since about $4. maybe sooner, i forget.

The crypto really isnt the big deal of the article i posted, the tech is.

The fact is the tech is leaving us behind big time.

Napolean was right, ā€˜Let China Sleep, For When She Wakes, She Will Shake The Worldā€™

call it commie coin allyawant, you will learn grasshopper.
Sergeant armati

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:57 pm

armati wrote:never watch keiser mooky?

he been pumping bitcoin since about $4. maybe sooner, i forget.

The crypto really isnt the big deal of the article i posted, the tech is.

The fact is the tech is leaving us behind big time.

Napolean was right, ā€˜Let China Sleep, For When She Wakes, She Will Shake The Worldā€™

call it commie coin allyawant, you will learn grasshopper.

I try not to get my information from state sponsored news organization, I prefer a free press.

Who is "us" that is going to get left behind? One advantage of existing crypto is decentralization, us is everyone not just USA, or Europe or China but is rather inclusive of all of them. China already mines by far and away the most crypto (not talking about the digital Yuan). you wrote" this is the tech that china is developing, looks like its going to make bitcoin ancient tech." well it might be great if you live in and never leave China, not so great if you have any intention of using that money outside of China...
https://merics.org/en/short-analysis/di ... n-currency

I totally get that China wants to ween itself and the world off the dollar, and what they are doing is a very small step in doing that but it needs acceptance abroad or it's irrelevant. If you really believe they 'lapped' bitcoin because they are almost ready to release a product for the first time, when bitcoin has been around for about a decade you might be getting a little ahead of yourself.

You posted a link to an article that is basically a puff piece on all Chinese innovative industry. As I mentioned Nio in particular is going to explode, several other great companies...but will they ever be successful in selling them outside of Asia and Africa? History suggest they are going to have alot of hurdles on that path. Trump certainly helped them get off to a great start!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby armati on Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:08 pm

no offence, but there is no "free press" in the west, and "us" is the west. as in left behind.

As for "free press" ask Assange just how free our press is.

Our media is nothing more than our governments propaganda wing.
(not saying anyone elses is not)

China is years ahead of us in a few areas now and gaining rapidly where they dont lead.

As for nations not using the yuan, its already happening, the dollar is being dropped.

China, Russia move to unseat the dollar as the No.1 currency
China is not slackening its pace in mounting Beijingā€™s challenge to the US dollar as the worldā€™s reserve currency.

https://investorintel.com/markets/techn ... rint=print

The world reserve currency changes about every 100 years, its time.

The belt and road moves forwards, its not gonna be stopped.

Not sure what you mean by "lapped" bitcoin, I only said what the article is saying.
The chinese digital currency works well, as will the other nations that bring theirs on.

I posted the article because it talks about how far ahead china is compared to us(the west)

Bitcoin imo was secondary.
Sergeant armati

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:45 pm

armati wrote:
I posted the article because it talks about how far ahead china is compared to us(the west)

expect they aren't. I some areas they are ahead, in others far behind, and in most slightly behind but mostly caught up.

I mean we can start to go through what the article claims one by one and compare with a western countrerpart if you want.

First company mentioned is NIO. Electric Car company with a market cap of about $65/billion. Most comparable american company, Tesla with a market cap of 650/billion and 10 years of building a high tech supply chain. NIO might someday be a bigger better company with smarter tech... but it isn't right now. America still ahead. I would also add that NIO had a market cap of about 5/billion a year ago, the price has really gotten ahead of itself BECAUSE of the road paved it's american superior.

Second thing mentioned is China's supercomputer prowess. They have achieved a feat, and beat the google machine! Only the article then goes on to say google did the same thing two years ago, and then repeatedly compares the newer computer to googles computer built years ago. Do you think google has just been sitting on their hands for 2 years? China not "far ahead" but rather almost caught up/caught up.

Most of the rest of your article are examples of very large infrastructure project, which are great and very advanced and will most certainly be more modern than 'western' counterparts whos infrastructure is admittedly outdated. This is more a difference in political will , than it is one of technological advancement though. Did I miss any? Solar panels? Tech advancements still ahead in the west, though production almost entirely Chinese.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby armati on Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:47 pm

Keiser explains why china is moving so far ahead of the west.

Keiser Report | A New Currency For Global Trade | E1668

https://youtu.be/eryC3ddttu0

Dont know if you watch his show its on RT so maybe you figure he is a commie dog.

I understand anyone not on cnn,fox,bbc or cbc are all commies for sure ;-)

Keiser really is smart.
He was completely wrong concerning silver to $500 tho and I gotta disagree with him concerning bitcoin being anything other than a speculation.

He sure got anyone that listened to him rich tho.
Sergeant armati

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:29 pm

Great thoughtful response after I took the time to read the article YOU posted, and then take it on in some depth. Did you even read the article you posted?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:45 pm

Just like in 2014 and 2017 bitcoin has recovered from it's second seasonal false crash and reached new all time highs over 60,000 per overnight. 100k before new crash back to 20kish is virtually guaranteed now! I'm ready to sell it all between 80-120k over the next few weeks then waiting for the reset!!!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby armati on Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:00 am

Bitcoin has been awesome, arguably the best speculation in history in fact.
Im sure everyone wishes they bought more than they did when it was under $5.

Bitcoin has done 1 thing, its educated some people about currency creation the fed etc so it has done some good.
Sergeant armati

Postby betiko on Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:17 am

Major betiko

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:12 pm

Chairman of the Federal Reserve refers to Bitcoin as alternative to Gold!!!

We are going 'mainstream' baby, good luck turning that yellow metal into anything but a paperweight soon. Might want to trade it in for silver what it still holds some value ;)

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/feds- ... 1616424786
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby shavingcream on Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:20 pm

Bitcoin is lacking key ingredients that would make it a useful currency. As a result, the crypto currency is essentially more of a substitute for gold than the dollar, Fed Chairman Jerome Powell said Monday.

ā€œCrypto assets are highly volatile and therefore not really useful as a store of value. Theyā€™re not backed by anything. Theyā€™re more of an asset for speculation,ā€ Powell said, during a webinar sponsored by the Bank of International Settlements.

Nothing new there, when asked why central banks and governments own gold by Ron Paul Bernanke responded "tradition".

"Bitcoin is lacking key ingredients that would make it a useful currency." That is obviously true "... the crypto currency is essentially more of a substitute for gold ...." wrong, there is no substitute for gold.

Classic fed doublespeak.

Bitcoin could still go to a million.
New Recruit shavingcream

Postby betiko on Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:00 pm

pretty much... the bitcoin could be a great currency and a great way to buy stuff. like right now I'm having big problems to move money from france to spain everything is super slow and tons of paperwork... within in the eurozone!
I wouldn't want to use the bitcoin as a currency, the volatility is ridiculous and the way it has been created makes it a complete speculative asset.
Major betiko

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:27 pm

betiko wrote:pretty much... the bitcoin could be a great currency and a great way to buy stuff. like right now I'm having big problems to move money from france to spain everything is super slow and tons of paperwork... within in the eurozone!
I wouldn't want to use the bitcoin as a currency, the volatility is ridiculous and the way it has been created makes it a complete speculative asset.

That is what these other coins are for Betiko... Bitcoin is digital gold, you wouldn't send your friend in Spain gold to pay your debt would you? Maybe you could use a superlight more stable priced asset to do that like cash or diamonds or beaver pelts. I would strongly suggest you look at sending your friend his money in a currency like Stellar Lumens (XLM). These things are all so new they do fluctuate, especially when we are in a crazy bull run like we are... but if anything the value of that asset is going to increase in the short term.

Say you turn $5,000 Euros in XLM on an exchange. Might cost you like 5 Euros (I am pulling numbers out of my ass, could be cheaper or more expensive depending on what exchange you use). Right now 1 XLM is equal to .3 Euros. So you would end up with about 16650 XLM tokens. It might costs like 5 XLM to send it to you buddy (no banks, or anyone else to have you fill out forms or any junk). He would recieve 16645 XLM if he turns it back into Euros he have like $4990 Euros...if he waits a month before exchanging it, and picks a time when the price is at the higher end he might have $5500 or $6000 Euros back. With crazy fluctuations in price like this why would anyone want to use digital currency lol? (my attempt at a joke to explain how volatility can also be your friend)... Oh and the whole transaction of sending it to you bud would take like 90 seconds or less, no paperwork, no banks, no swifte.

(I picked stellar lumens as an example because it is rapidly increasing in value the last 6 months along with all Crypto, but historically it's designed to be less deflationary/volitile than bitcoin and much lower transacting/'gas' fees). Dodgecoin, as much as I hate it would be another good coin to use for sending money across country borders.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:48 pm

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:50 pm

Bitcoin again flirting with ATH.... Ether just pushed pass it's highest previous peak of this bull run and hit a new all time high above $2k!!!

I think you will see Bitcoin mostly tread water around but below $63k for the next 10 days, while Ether starts to make up for lagging behind the bitcoin % increase.

Could we see Ether go crazy and head towards 3-4k this month??? I
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:37 pm

New All Time Highs for Bitcoin and Ethereum today!!! Coinbase going public tomorrow, crypto goes brrrrr....Last chance for Lunar voyage tickets, prices aren't cheap anymore but it's a once every 4 year voyage and this is the last stop before stratosphere
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon May 03, 2021 2:14 pm

Bitcoin is taking the month off to consolidate, but Ethereum is absolutely pumping. With Eth 2.0 on the horizon, is the ceiling for this bull run over 10k/eth?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Mon May 03, 2021 5:10 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Bitcoin is taking the month off to consolidate, but Ethereum is absolutely pumping. With Eth 2.0 on the horizon, is the ceiling for this bull run over 10k/eth?

Charlie Munger hates you.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon May 03, 2021 6:34 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:Bitcoin is taking the month off to consolidate, but Ethereum is absolutely pumping. With Eth 2.0 on the horizon, is the ceiling for this bull run over 10k/eth?

Charlie Munger hates you.

Yes, he does.... Gary Gensler loves me though!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun May 09, 2021 1:27 pm

Colonel mookiemcgee

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,