Conquer Club

MARCO VAN BASTEN 2021 Version - A new World Star is Rising

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

MARCO VAN BASTEN 2021 Version - A new World Star is Rising

Postby HardAttack on Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:01 am

The Gaboon Viper, attack player keeps scoring his merciless goalss in Turkish Premier Football league currently. Currently top goal scorer in the league playing for HATAYSPOR, a club promoted to the premier league this year.
Have watched almost everyone so far in the late 20 years or so,easily in the same league with Ronaldo, Messi, Brazilian Ronaldo, Eto etc....

As a forward player and striker combo, Gaboon Viper is hell of a boost of superb technique and creativity with amazing skills and ability....

Below video includes 13-14 goals he scored in the first half of the season excluding latest 2-3 games where he scored additional 3-4 more goals.

X1.25 speed settings should be set by you for the real/true action speed.
Colonel HardAttack

Re: MARCO VAN BASTEN 2021 Version - A new World Star is Risi

Postby betiko on Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:51 pm

i don't know how old he is, but all the guys you mentionned where world stars aged 17... like m'bappé or Haaland today.
He certainly looks good, but if he were thatgood he wouldn't be playing for a turkish club no one outside of turkey has ever heard of.

just looked at his profile... he was owned by bordeaux and lend to tons of smaller division clubs and he is 24
Major betiko

Postby HardAttack on Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:04 pm

betiko wrote:i don't know how old he is, but all the guys you mentionned where world stars aged 17... like m'bappé or Haaland today.
He certainly looks good, but if he were thatgood he wouldn't be playing for a turkish club no one outside of turkey has ever heard of.

just looked at his profile... he was owned by bordeaux and lend to tons of smaller division clubs and he is 24

yeah, big handicap that he is bit old to be discovered.
surprises me too that how come french ligue did miss it as he came to turkey from ajaccio 2018.
maybe he made a huge progress in turkey after reaching here, maybe in french ligue he was not given enough time to play and show the skills...

i do not know his past too, so i can not put a light on the foggy side of the matter.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby HardAttack on Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:36 pm

From the newspaper Betiko,
"He was brought to Bordeaux at the age of 20 but was not given any time to play for Bordeaux.... Then he was decided to be loaned to some of ligue2 teams in france and portugal..."

Right now, lots of proposals are on the air to transfer the guy, a russian football club and udinese offered 5M Euros, club denied and asked for 10M.
Turkish premier league clubs, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Basaksehir are on the chase also.
The latest info is that Dinamo Kiew is also trying to get him to their squad.

If you ask my opinion, 10M is so cheap for him, yes i understand that he has to show the quality in some top leagues, english premier, la liga bundesliga or ligue 1 serie a maybe, but my saying that 10M is a certain bargain is out of my self confidence as an audience and my naked eyes. This guy easily should worrth 30-40M euro.

Funny side of all is, HATAYSPOR the current club paid 200k Euros to transfer him :lol:
Colonel HardAttack

Postby HardAttack on Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:49 pm

the below video from the game HATAYSPOR vs FENERBAHCE, 2 days ago.

Fenerbahce goal keeper and the bars saved 3 points for Fenerbahce indeed, won the game 2-1...
Colonel HardAttack

Postby riskllama on Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:11 am

Martin Van Drunen is better.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby betiko on Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:58 am

HardAttack wrote:From the newspaper Betiko,
"He was brought to Bordeaux at the age of 20 but was not given any time to play for Bordeaux.... Then he was decided to be loaned to some of ligue2 teams in france and portugal..."

Right now, lots of proposals are on the air to transfer the guy, a russian football club and udinese offered 5M Euros, club denied and asked for 10M.
Turkish premier league clubs, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Basaksehir are on the chase also.

If you ask my opinion, 10M is so cheap for him, yes i understand that he has to show the quality in some top leagues, english premier, la liga bundesliga or ligue 1 serie a maybe, but my saying that 10M is a certain bargain is out of my self confidence as an audience and my naked eyes. This guy easily should worrth 30-40M euro.

Funny side of all is, HATAYSPOR the current club paid 200k Euros to transfer him :lol:

well if he was playing for besiktas fenerbaçe or galatasaray it would already be a dfferent story... he went on 4 loans 4 different years in obscure 3rd and 2nd division french and portuguese teams not doing great... I can totally understand why his transfer was 200k. It's still quite a risk at 10M because he is not playing a top competitive league and he is not in a top competitive club within this league and he hasn't proven anything over time nor in his previous loans. 10M can end up being a bargain or a rip off, a bit early to say.. but you definitely can't compare him with the guys you compared him with... and the goals on that vid aren't really impressive either tbh. It can be a good bet but also.. maybe he isn't even 24 lol.. you know african players and fake birthdates on passports lol
Major betiko

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:06 am

riskllama wrote:Martin Van Drunen is better.

Martin van Buren is best.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby jimboston on Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:07 am

My grandma is better.

(Just kidding... I know nothing about futbol.)
Sergeant 1st Class jimboston

Postby betiko on Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:21 am

jimboston wrote:

My grandma is better.

(Just kidding... I know nothing about futbol.)

nor does riskllama. after using google he's a vocalist for some obscure dutch death metal band or something.. basically no one cares
Major betiko

Postby HardAttack on Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:40 am

betiko wrote:
HardAttack wrote:From the newspaper Betiko,

well if he was playing for besiktas fenerbaçe or galatasaray it would already be a dfferent story... he went on 4 loans 4 different years in obscure 3rd and 2nd division french and portuguese teams not doing great... I can totally understand why his transfer was 200k. It's still quite a risk at 10M because he is not playing a top competitive league and he is not in a top competitive club within this league and he hasn't proven anything over time nor in his previous loans. 10M can end up being a bargain or a rip off, a bit early to say.. but you definitely can't compare him with the guys you compared him with... and the goals on that vid aren't really impressive either tbh. It can be a good bet but also.. maybe he isn't even 24 lol.. you know african players and fake birthdates on passports lol

legitimate points, concerns and worries betiko,
not huge but bit exaggeration, i like to make over things i truely like and enjoy...
and yes, to compare him with the mentioned legends, lots of more needed, but hey he is a big pleasure to watch...

how things going to evolve, will see all together,
10M, yes i know how u mean, sort of a gamble...speaking of gamble and considering for example uk premier league top clubs, what is the ratio of hit a player out of all transferreds ? man city for example, looks like it is a train station, lol...10 reaches, 8 keeps going and 2 stays in the club :) So they like gambling, dont u think ? But yes, i know how u mean with achievements in top leagues is needed for a good / big transfer fee to be paid.

the fake passport so birth date is a complete distant story to me, i dont know ppl from africa, you might be right though, who knows.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby HardAttack on Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:31 am

FC Krasnodar has signed in Aaron Boupendza, and player is going to start kick off for FC Krasnodar in new season (2021/22).

Colonel HardAttack

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,