Conquer Club

China breaks Canadian law

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

China breaks Canadian law

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:42 am

Yesterday, the House of Commons unanimously agreed that the official designation/appellation of China's Uighur situation is "genocide" (basically acknowledging that the US Government uses the correct term).

Yet, this is what China says:
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/2/2 ... ghts-chief

basic facts show that there has never been so-called genocide, forced labour or religious oppression in Xinjiang

Therefore, the entire country of China should be put into a Canadian jail immediately. I suggest this one:
show
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Re: China breaks Canadian law

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:38 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Yesterday, the House of Commons unanimously agreed that the official designation/appellation of China's Uighur situation is "genocide" (basically acknowledging that the US Government uses the correct term).

Yet, this is what China says:
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/2/2 ... ghts-chief

basic facts show that there has never been so-called genocide, forced labour or religious oppression in Xinjiang

Therefore, the entire country of China should be put into a Canadian jail immediately. I suggest this one:
show

+1.

Although, only C.S. Lewis could manage that.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Re: China breaks Canadian law

Postby armati on Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:57 am

Its interesting china,russia,iran,venezuala,cuba and any other country that opposes the americans and western banking is evil.

I wonder why Israel for example isnt singled out for their genocide, its actually illegal in the U.S., to even mention that its antisemitism.
There are even oaths required to this foreign country. Figure that one out, double dog dare ya.

The most incarcerated nation on earth is still the U.S. and anyone slightly following news would know we kill more people than can be counted.

Im not saying China is somehow angelic, what I am saying is pointing out what china and others do is, as they say " the pot calling the kettle black".

Maybe thats a "boomer" expression, I dont know.
Sergeant armati

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,