Conquer Club

Biden Forgets Name of SecDef, Shape of Pentagon

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Biden Forgets Name of SecDef, Shape of Pentagon

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:49 pm

After weeks of speculation about why Biden is not making any major public appearances, the White House relented and trotted him out to make a scripted statement to show how he wasn't suffering from senile dementia. He promptly forgot the name of the fifth in line to the presidency and United States Secretary of Defense -- stammering and finally saying "that guy who runs the outfit over there" -- and even, it appears what the name of "the outfit" (The Pentagon) was. The kicker was "that guy who runs the outfit over there" was standing about six feet to his right the whole time.

All joking aside this is very serious. He is clearly struggling in a foggy haze of incoherence. This is a man who should be in a memory care facility under 24/7 care and, instead, he's commanding the world's largest nuclear arsenal. This doesn't look good for the Rats or, frankly, for America. This doesn't look good at all. It is time Biden's nurse compels him to resign so he can get the medical care he so desperately needs. This has become an utterly cruel sideshow.

Sinking ship, 2 o'clock.

Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Re: Biden Forgets Name of SecDef, Shape of Pentagon

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:49 am

A new poll finds an astonishing 50% of Americans think Biden is not "physically and mentally fit" to be president. Meanwhile, 52% are concerned Beijing Biden has yet to hold a press conference.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... erence_yet

The wheels on this bus are coming off, off, off ...
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,