Conquer Club

Woke make huge human discovery

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Woke make huge human discovery

Postby The ram on Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:49 pm

We've put people on the moon, we can travel at the speed of sound and now the woke agenda that strives for total equality have just realised that men are stronger than women.

This massive breakthrough in human biology has finally been found due to the US Army, gender neutral fitness test. Which over 65% of women fail and 10% of men fail.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/latest-us ... e-20210314

Not to worry, I'm pretty sure that the test will be amended so more women can pass, because everyone in a warzone wants a physically and mentally inferior comrade by their side.
General The ram

Re: Woke make huge human discovery

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:06 am

The ram wrote:We've put people on the moon, we can travel at the speed of sound and now the woke agenda that strives for total equality have just realised that men are stronger than women.

This massive breakthrough in human biology has finally been found due to the US Army, gender neutral fitness test. Which over 65% of women fail and 10% of men fail.

Not to worry, I'm pretty sure that the test will be amended so more women can pass, because everyone in a warzone wants a physically and mentally inferior comrade by their side.

I'm sure there are those (likely including me, I've always been a wimp, and I'm ancient now as well) who are physically inferior to you. I doubt there are many mentally so.
Last edited by jonesthecurl on Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:07 am

The ram wrote:We've put people on the moon, we can travel at the speed of sound and now the woke agenda that strives for total equality have just realised that men are stronger than women.

------No, The U.S. Military is getting rid of it all together...So,anyone can join...Yes, anyone...Which means, The USA will field the weakest army every to take the field of battle in History... :lol: ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:38 am

ConfederateSS wrote:No, The U.S. Military is getting rid of it all together...So,anyone can join...Yes, anyone...Which means, The USA will field the weakest army every to take the field of battle in History...

Considering that most fighting nowadays consists of pressing a button and watching a missile hit someone 15 miles away, physical strength hardly matters any more. It's not like you're going to engage in hand-to-hand unless you're in special forces, and special forces will retain their strict physical requirements.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:13 am

Dukasaur wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:No, The U.S. Military is getting rid of it all together...So,anyone can join...Yes, anyone...Which means, The USA will field the weakest army every to take the field of battle in History...

Considering that most fighting nowadays consists of pressing a button and watching a missile hit someone 15 miles away, physical strength hardly matters any more. It's not like you're going to engage in hand-to-hand unless you're in special forces, and special forces will retain their strict physical requirements.

----------No, Not in the New Left America....The Grammys said it all the other night......Take a look at What the Military, Universities, Corporate America ,The media,Hollywood,music...is doing with Identity politics...The new Jim Crow laws...(Woke)...Are here to stay...The new Americans will be to weak to push a button,or know what button,or afraid of pushing a button that isn't...Cancel Culture friendly.... :lol: .... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Postby The ram on Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:20 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:

I'm sure there are those (likely including me, I've always been a wimp, and I'm ancient now as well) who are physically inferior to you. I doubt there are many mentally so.

Healthy body, healthy mind kiddo. And as in your own words you're physically a puss filled mangina, mentally I see no evidence to dispute that theory.

Dukasaur wrote:

Do you actually think before you come out with your nonsense.
General The ram

Postby riskllama on Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:21 pm

*pus
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:29 pm

riskllama wrote:*pus

No, he's right, I'm full of felines. Which I'm allergic to.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby riskllama on Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:37 pm

alright then.

Lieutenant riskllama

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:19 pm

The ram wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:

Healthy body, healthy mind kiddo. And as in your own words you're physically a puss filled mangina, mentally I see no evidence to dispute that theory.

Dukasaur wrote:

Do you actually think before you come out with your nonsense.

-----No matter how great the weapons,buttons...It all comes down to boots on the ground....All those dead,or crippled from Afgan/Iraq...the past 30 years...yup, all the buttons that were pushed... :roll: ....Afgan, kicked The crap out of the Soviet Union...A country without a navy ,air force ,and awesome button pushing weapons...Kicked the crap out of The USA...in Vietnam...Tests,Tests, :lol: :lol: :lol: ....Tests do not matter...you left out one more thing Duk...The USA didn't have the heart to win...in Vietnam...The World/USA has gotten to soft.... Before one ,would join the military to fight...Now,they just join to get G.I.bill etc.etc...being bribed to fight...No one has the guts to do what has to be done...Kill the enemy...They are afraid to die, everyone wants to live forever....Buttons, :lol: .... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...It will always come down to "Boots on the Ground"... :!:
Major ConfederateSS

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:43 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:It will always come down to "Boots on the Ground"... :!:

True enough.

Here are boots on the ground.

The T.O.W. this man is preparing to fire has an operational range of more than two miles, and doctrine states it should be used at maximum range if possible. The enemy is never supposed to get close enough to endanger this weapon. As it happens, this particular soldier looks pretty strong and healthy, but it does not matter. If he had myasthenia gravis and was confined to a wheelchair his effectiveness would be the same. His skill is looking at a computer-enhanced image in the viewfinder and pressing the button when the right time comes.

The ram wrote:Do you actually think before you come out with your nonsense.

Do you have some kind of point to make, or do you just spew random insults?
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby The ram on Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:59 pm

Dukasaur wrote:

The ram wrote:Do you actually think before you come out with your nonsense.

Do you have some kind of point to make, or do you just spew random insults?

Not a random insult. Just a reply to your nonsensical post claiming wars are all about pressing buttons and physical fitness is of no value in soldiers. I could elaborate but discussion with you is pointless.
General The ram

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:31 am

----------Now about when regular army...Sets up zones...They go house to house in Iraq...We have gotten stuck in Afghanistan...Even more than the Soviet Union....They run drills and missions ,Regular Army...Not funny,but funny ironic...Pat Tillman/of the NFL....Was killed,Boots on the ground...With all the great technology of the USA. :lol: ...He and his men were in a canyon,where communications were cut off...Would be shot by other US forces attacking his troops/unit....The same goes for Marines,who are always the 1st in...
-----------Yes, The Air Force and Navy,do rely on distance and special weapons...But even they have to send troops to secure an area...Or direct The Marines and Army ground units....Now, who do you want in these units?...Or even the ones on planes and ships...Making calls?....People who use their brains...Make plans based on strategy...Even if the enemy and their own forces ,will suffer massive casualties...Or WOKE personal...That have had everything handed to them, mommy and daddy still whipping their asses...never learning how to stand on their own two feet...making decisions,even about how to proceed against any enemy...With the new drill sgt.s as helpless as they are...Teaching them critical race theory/identity politics...Instead of how to survive ,and kill to survive...
---------Or rely on their owns feelings, such as ,I'm offended, or ,The enemy has giving me hurt feelings...Scared ,or refuse to make a vital attack on the enemy forces...When Victory could hang in the balance...Because they might offend the enemy... :roll: ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...America's in trouble...sad... :(
Major ConfederateSS

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:23 am

If a womxn re-genders as a man, will xe have to take the male fitness test or can xe take the womxn's test despite being a "man"?
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:27 am

LMAO ... womxn can re-gender as men, unless they can't in which case they may be men for certain periods of the day and womxn for other periods, depending on statutory and regulatory considerations. But ... WE BELIEVE IN SCIENCE! :lol:

SELECTIVE SERVICE SYSTEM

Almost all male US citizens and male immigrants, who are 18 through 25, are required to register with Selective Service.

US citizens or immigrants who are born male and changed their gender to female are still required to register. Individuals who are born female and changed their gender to male are not required to register.

https://www.sss.gov/register/who-needs-to-register/#p7
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby 2dimes on Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:38 am

What if you're ice cream but you look like broccoli?
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby autoload on Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:58 pm

So almost 30 years ago (1991-1995), I was in the US Navy in a non combat role, at least not directly. I did the job in this picture, among about eight other jobs related to aircraft launch catapults. The me of today, due to specific training, can run long distances a lot faster than the me in the navy. That said, the me of today would be able to do that flight deck job probably one or two days before being pulled out for some medical issue. The me of yesteryear did that job upwards of 35 days in a row for 18 hours a day. It is a young person's job.

My point is that there are plenty of non combat, non special forces jobs that require a service member to be in better than average physical condition. Granted this is a navy example instead of army, but I think it correlates.
Major autoload

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:04 pm

autoload wrote:Image

So almost 30 years ago (1991-1995), I was in the US Navy in a non combat role, at least not directly. I did the job in this picture, among about eight other jobs related to aircraft launch catapults. The me of today, due to specific training, can run long distances a lot faster than the me in the navy. That said, the me of today would be able to do that flight deck job probably one or two days before being pulled out for some medical issue. The me of yesteryear did that job upwards of 35 days in a row for 18 hours a day. It is a young person's job.

My point is that there are plenty of non combat, non special forces jobs that require a service member to be in better than average physical condition. Granted this is a navy example instead of army, but I think it correlates.

This post is too ambiguous. Please state clearly whether it is pro-Biden or pro-Trump so I can react to it appropriately by either saying "great point!" or "you're a moron." Thank you.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby HitRed on Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:40 pm

Just say thank you for serving your country.
Major HitRed

Postby autoload on Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:52 pm

saxitoxin wrote:

This post is too ambiguous. Please state clearly whether it is pro-Biden or pro-Trump so I can react to it appropriately by either saying "great point!" or "you're a moron." Thank you.

Clinton was President, so it could go either way.
Major autoload

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:20 am

Why MUST everything be black or white? Isn't much of life a shade of gray? Saxi, you see too much of the world as US or THEM.

saxitoxin wrote:

JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,