Conquer Club

Biden Death Jab Recalled After Mounting Deaths

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Biden Death Jab Recalled After Mounting Deaths

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:41 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
riskllama wrote:
riskllama wrote:and yet you continue to reply... :roll:

YES, as you again MISS the point: it is important to fight misinformation by poorly informed persons who spew lies and try to paint a false picture that may confuse the weak-minded. I am sure you are NOT so weak-minded, Llama.

Fighting misinformation is important, that is true. But you also need to pick your battles. There's not enough hours in a day to fight all the bullshit that is out there.

Still, I thank you for your efforts.

jusplay4fun wrote:And the more Saxi posts on this matter, the more apparent it becomes how poorly informed he is. He will quote and post almost anything to justify his false narrative.

The second statement is true. The first statement is not. He's very well informed. His choice of what to post is based on strategy. Where are the levers of fear and hate? What will cause the most harm with the least effort?

Propaganda is a science.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:28 am

Sackett58 wrote:Decades from now Biden will be just another footnote in American history. The old stuttering guy with a son who made shady deals and was on drugs.

Well said. So true.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Sackett58 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:11 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Sackett58 wrote:Decades from now Biden will be just another footnote in American history. The old stuttering guy with a son who made shady deals and was on drugs.

Well said. So true.

"Decades from now Biden will be just another footnote in American history. The old stuttering guy with a son who made shady deals and was on drugs. People will barely remember him other than the guy who people wanted to vote for to see Donald Trump out of office. But Donald Trump will be remembered. People will write books make documentaries and the ones that paint an ugly portrait of him will outweigh the ones that try to portray him as a benevolent dictator. Writers will dissect his supposed great policies, the greatest in Trumps words and find they were not that great to warrant him greatness. But the history books will remember Donald Trump decades from now as the President who tried to overthrow the U.S. Constitution, a Constitution he was sworn to protect and January 6th will be Donald Trumps legacy in history."

Your welcome.
2010-04-24 18:51:35 - MrMoody: OMG I'm in a game with stunna, what is up with this?
Major Sackett58

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:35 pm

Sackett58 wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Well said. So true.

"Decades from now Biden will be just another footnote in American history. The old stuttering guy with a son who made shady deals and was on drugs.
People will barely remember him

Agreed.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Sackett58 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:21 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Sackett58 wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Well said. So true.

"Decades from now Biden will be just another footnote in American history. The old stuttering guy with a son who made shady deals and was on drugs.

Agreed.

"Decades from now Biden will be just another footnote in American history. The old stuttering guy with a son who made shady deals and was on drugs. People will barely remember him other than the guy who people wanted to vote for to see Donald Trump out of office. But Donald Trump will be remembered. People will write books make documentaries and the ones that paint an ugly portrait of him will outweigh the ones that try to portray him as a benevolent dictator. Writers will dissect his supposed great policies, the greatest in Trumps words and find they were not that great to warrant him greatness. But the history books will remember Donald Trump decades from now as the President who tried to overthrow the U.S. Constitution, a Constitution he was sworn to protect and January 6th will be Donald Trumps legacy in history."

Well somewhat agreed.
2010-04-24 18:51:35 - MrMoody: OMG I'm in a game with stunna, what is up with this?
Major Sackett58

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:13 pm

Duk said:
Fighting misinformation is important, that is true. But you also need to pick your battles. There's not enough hours in a day to fight all the bullshit that is out there.

Still, I thank you for your efforts.
by Dukasaur on Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:41 am

I agree with Duk that there is too much bullshit and that Saxi spews lots of it here on CC and especially in this Forum. If he is well-informed, that is not apparent to me since most of what he posts are bullshit and falsehoods and meant to influence the weak-minded and/or incite a reaction. My reaction is to fight this battle on this topic because his lies, perhaps gathered from garbage he reads online with like-minded trolls, is worth my time to refute, at least some of them. NOTE that I offered a great deal of refutation and he chooses to ignore most of my posts that proves that he lies and/or shows the weakness of his argument. Ignoring a point in debate is usually considered acquiescence of the point. The points I ignore are often not relevant or what I deem to be bullshit.

And. like the Llama, I try to be helpful. I think we need more street sweepers to help clean up the bullshit and other manure from Saxi and his fellow trolls.

SO, get vaccinated and let's get Herd Immunity. Let the TRUTH be HEARD and we can achieve IMMUNITY
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:18 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Sackett58 wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Well said. So true.

Agreed.

Now Saxi sounds like the tottering old fool that he accuses President Biden of being, but is he OLD enough to be considered OLD, OR is Saxi JUS a FOOL, and not in the Shakespearean sense?
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:19 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:SO, get vaccinated and let's get Herd Immunity. Let the TRUTH be HEARD and we can achieve IMMUNITY

The U.S. may never achieve ‘true herd immunity’ to Covid, says Dr. Scott Gottlieb

Dr. Scott Gottlieb told CNBC on Friday he believes the United States may struggle to reach “true herd immunity” to Covid, suggesting coronavirus infections will be around in the years ahead.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/23/covid-u ... uci%20herd

saxitoxin wrote:
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:32 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:SO, get vaccinated and let's get Herd Immunity. Let the TRUTH be HEARD and we can achieve IMMUNITY

The U.S. may never achieve ‘true herd immunity’ to Covid, says Dr. Scott Gottlieb

Dr. Scott Gottlieb told CNBC on Friday he believes the United States may struggle to reach “true herd immunity” to Covid, suggesting coronavirus infections will be around in the years ahead.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/23/covid-u ... uci%20herd

saxitoxin wrote:

If that is your best or only retort, it is totally worthless. It is sad that you have nothing to refute all that I said and posted, Saxi.

I am glad that I take time to refute your arrogant, silly, and false narratives that:

a) defy common sense,
b) deny the science, and
c) contradict simple math.

JP
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:12 pm

News Flash

CDC says fully vaccinated Americans can go without masks outdoors, except in crowded settings
Biden lays out changes as an incentive for people to get the shots so they can return to ‘more normal lives.’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/04/27/cdc-guidance-masks-outdoors/

Federal health officials said Tuesday that fully vaccinated people can go without masks outdoors when walking, jogging or biking, or dining with friends at outdoor restaurants — a milestone development for tens of millions of pandemic-weary Americans after more than a year of masking up and locking down.

I NEVER wore a mask while I go walking alone or riding my bicycle outside. I follow masking guidelines indoors, BUT never saw the need to mask while doing these activities. I was almost never within 10-20 feet of anyone else while doing both during the past year. I even joined a local Bicycle Group and we went 25-30 miles on summer days (2020) and NO ONE wore a mask when and after I joined in July 2020. (What they did before July I do not know.)

I find such "Guidelines" for such outdoor activities rather silly and an OVERREACTION.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat May 08, 2021 7:19 am

And the Governor of Virginia, Gov. Blackface, has now dictated what is to be done by Karaoke singers in bars in VA. REALLY? Talk about over-reach.

Under Virginia's Phase 3 requirements, it states: "If live musicians are performing at an establishment, they must remain at least ten feet from patrons and staff. Karaoke is prohibited in phase 3." Tallman said he'd been doing sanitizing routines with karaoke even before the pandemic broke out.

https://www.13newsnow.com/article/money ... roke%20out.

The quote is from August 2020 and the news reported a change recently by the Gov. in the past week.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Thu May 13, 2021 10:23 pm

8 Fully Vaccinated Yankees Players Now Have COVID-19!

https://nypost.com/2021/05/13/gleyber-t ... -outbreak/

There are 26 players on the Yankees roster. All 26 were vaccinated. Now 8 of them have "breakthrough" COVID-19 cases. That means that, somehow, the 95% effective COVID-19 vaccine is only 70% effective on baseball players ... :lol: ...at most (to be even 70% effective that would mean all 26 players were exposed, which is probably not the case).

The wheels keep coming off this bus ... not much longer until it ends up in the ditch.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby riskllama on Fri May 14, 2021 1:11 am

it's that crappy J&J vaccine what did it, no?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri May 14, 2021 2:58 am

in the meantime, President Biden says those who are FULLY vaccinated can STOP wearing Masks. What are we to make of THAT?

CDC announces fully vaccinated people can largely ditch masks indoors

WASHINGTON (AP) — In a major step toward returning to pre-pandemic life, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention eased mask-wearing guidance for fully vaccinated people on Thursday, allowing them to stop wearing masks outdoors in crowds and in most indoor settings.

“Today is a great day for America,” President Joe Biden said during a Rose Garden address heralding the new guidance.

https://fox8.com/news/coronavirus/watch-live-biden-speaks-after-cdc-announces-fully-vaccinated-people-can-largely-ditch-masks-indoors/

AND what about the other MLB teams? Are only the Yankees prone to breakthrough cases of COVID? Maybe Llama is right and they got the less effective J&J vaccine....? SHRUGS. (borrowed THAT from the Llama) :D

New York Yankees say 8 fully vaccinated team members have tested positive for COVID-19
BY ZOE CHRISTEN JONES

MAY 13, 2021 / 7:08 PM / CBS NEWS

Six of the staff members and coaches who tested positive are asymptomatic and are quarantining in Tampa, Manager Aaron Boone said Wednesday.

The Yankees were previously operating under relaxed MLB protocols after successfully reaching an 85% vaccination rate among players, coaches and support staff.

At a White House press briefing Thursday, CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky called the positive cases among the Yankees a possible instance of new variants but said that the cases don't negate how effective the vaccine is in large populations.

"My understanding is that six of the seven infections were asymptomatic infections and we look to more data from that report to understand what happened there," Walensky said. "All real-world data in large studies in settings demonstrate that vaccines are effective against disease"

And Saxi, asymptomatic means that the cases were relatively mild since those persons did not KNOW they had it before being tested (again) and show NO SYMPTOMS of their MILD case of COVID. AND none of them DIED from the JAB, as your false narrative may lead the weak minded to conclude, based on your misleading post. 8 persons do not a TREND make in this case and your evidence again is WEAK, misleading, and not cogent. You continue to find and grasp for straws.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby Sackett58 on Fri May 14, 2021 11:00 am

saxitoxin wrote:8 Fully Vaccinated Yankees Players Now Have COVID-19!

https://nypost.com/2021/05/13/gleyber-t ... -outbreak/

There are 26 players on the Yankees roster. All 26 were vaccinated. Now 8 of them have "breakthrough" COVID-19 cases. That means that, somehow, the 95% effective COVID-19 vaccine is only 70% effective on baseball players ... :lol: ...at most (to be even 70% effective that would mean all 26 players were exposed, which is probably not the case).

The wheels keep coming off this bus ... not much longer until it ends up in the ditch.

WARP SPEED!!!
Major Sackett58

Postby saxitoxin on Fri May 14, 2021 11:17 am

jusplay4fun wrote:And Saxi, asymptomatic means that the cases were relatively mild since those persons did not KNOW they had it before being tested (again) and show NO SYMPTOMS of their MILD case of COVID.

At first glance this would support the narrative that "okay, 1/3 of everyone on the Yankees who were vaccinated got COVID-19 but ... the symptoms were mild, therefore, the vaccine worked!"

However, these are all men under 40 who are in peak physical condition -- world class athletes in the top 1% of human health. Had they got COVID-19 without being vaccinated there was already a 99% chance they'd have only mild symptoms.

The Yankee Breakthrough Pandemic Megaevent is a troubling sign for the Biden Death Jab. If the fast, slapdash efficacy tests for the Biden Death Jab failed, and it isn't really effective at stopping COVID-19 why are people taking it if it accomplishes nothing other than erectile dysfunction? If the efficacy tests were a failure, what does that say about the unique, never-before-tried safety protocols?

The only thing we can all agree on at this point is that everyone should panic and hysteria is called for.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby KoolBak on Fri May 14, 2021 11:27 am

Have you SEEN baseball players? :lol:

Hell, I'm in better shape than some of those pricks....lol

Back to thread.....

(did I mention I hate baseball players?)
Last edited by KoolBak on Fri May 14, 2021 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Postby saxitoxin on Fri May 14, 2021 11:28 am

Breaking: 14 virologists have co-signed a letter in the journal Science saying a new investigation is needed and that COVID-19 may have been a bioweapons lab leak--

Yet more investigation is still needed to determine the origin of the pandemic. Theories of accidental release from a lab and zoonotic spillover both remain viable.

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/372/6543/694.1

(When Trump said this six months ago it was "fake news" and "anti-Asian racism" and the Rats have been calling anyone who suggests it was anything other than zoonotic spillover a Russian secret agent controlled by a Putin mind control ray on Jupiter.)
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri May 14, 2021 11:31 am

KoolBak wrote:Have you SEEN baseball players? :lol:

Hell, I'm in better shape than some of those pricks....lol

Back to thread.....

(did I mention I hate baseball players?)

DAVID WELLS IS A WORLD CLASS ATHLETE WHO COULD EAT USAIN BOLT FOR LUNCH*

*literally
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby KoolBak on Sun May 16, 2021 9:38 am

Just LOOK at all that muscle around his waist! Wow!
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Postby saxitoxin on Mon May 17, 2021 1:37 am

Ai-yi-yi!

Vaccinated Bill Maher Caught COVID-19, Cancels Friday’s Real Time

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/20 ... -real-time
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon May 17, 2021 3:37 am

saxitoxin wrote:Ai-yi-yi!

Vaccinated Bill Maher Caught COVID-19, Cancels Friday’s Real Time

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/20 ... -real-time

What are we to learn from this? NOT much. The vaccine is not 100% effective. And so.....?

Oh, he DIED from the "Death Jab"....? REALLY? This is your best refutation? Try again, Saxi.

Here is from Saxi's own source:
This Friday night Bill Maher won’t be seated around his usual roundtable. The taping of this week’s Real Time With Bill Maher has been canceled following the host’s positive test for COVID-19, HBO confirmed on Thursday. The cable network said in a statement that Maher “is asymptomatic and feels fine.”

Maher is now among the fully vaccinated people who have contracted what the CDC calls a “breakthrough case” of the virus. There is “some evidence that vaccination may make illness less severe,” the CDC’s website reads, which appears to be the case for the late-night host. As the agency explains, “COVID-19 vaccines are effective and are a critical tool to bring the pandemic under control. However no vaccines are 100% effective at preventing illness.”
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby Dukasaur on Mon May 17, 2021 9:48 am

I saw one doctor commenting on Bill's page last night, saying that vaccinated people who catch Covid are unlikely to have a sufficiently high viral load to infect others. Companies that continue to do surveillance testing on vaccinated employees are just wasting money, forcing people to take time off work when they're unlikely to be a danger to others.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon May 17, 2021 3:40 pm

Dukasaur wrote:I saw one doctor commenting on Bill's page last night, saying that vaccinated people who catch Covid are unlikely to have a sufficiently high viral load to infect others. Companies that continue to do surveillance testing on vaccinated employees are just wasting money, forcing people to take time off work when they're unlikely to be a danger to others.

I hope all this means that the COVID-19 pandemic is near its dangerous run. We may have an occasional outburst or outbreak, but NOT to the extent is struck in Spring and Fall of 2020. And we will likely need a booster or yearly vaccine; that is fine.

I heard a medical person say that the virus may get more contagious (as new strains come forward) but they will (or should) get less virulent.

While those of us vaccinated can go out into the world confidently (and without masks), those like Saxi can hide in their bunker, protected by the aluminum foil wrapped around their heads.

I do hope we achieve herd immunity soon, but those in their bunkers may prevent that happening any time soon.

JP4F
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon May 17, 2021 4:03 pm

KoolBak wrote:Just LOOK at all that muscle around his waist! Wow!

Baseball pitchers need to do only ONE thing well. Running is not that one thing. Neither is batting. A pitcher needs to throw the ball really fast (or using some of numerous off-speed pitches) to prevent the hitter from putting the ball in play. Their midsection is not a measure of pitching proficiency. Pitchers are specialized athletes who need not do much else during the game. They rarely field the ball, do not run bases, and almost never go to bat to hit the ball.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,