Conquer Club

200 Years ago NAPOLEON Died,#1Person Ever on Earth!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

200 Years ago NAPOLEON Died,#1Person Ever on Earth!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed May 05, 2021 12:26 am

--------------Today is The 200th ann. Of The Day The Greatest Person ever to Walk The Face of The Earth ... NAPOLEON...died...Yes, many might say JESUS...sorry JESUS is GOD not a man...so HE doesn't count...Duk,said a few people last year...Sorry Duk...Those people couldn't come up with a strategy to win a bake off ...let alone a war :roll: ..... NAPOLEON was the best Strategist ever on Earth...NAPOLEON has many things we eat and drink,and places we go ,named after him...As I said last year....As NAPOLEON was captured twice...He was allowed to live both times,as even his enemies respected him...They let him live out his life and he died on the Island of St.Helena...May 5th,1821 A.D....Today Humanity can't wait to string up a captured leader...WOW, hasn't Humanity grown :roll: ....It shows the quality of a person that can bring out respect from a FOE...Maybe that is something ... Humanity of today ...Can look back on History ,an learn that important lesson... :D 8-) =D> =D> =D> O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

----- Also Happy Cinco De Mayo Day 2021 A.D. :!: =D> =D> =D> ... =D> =D> =D>
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: 200 Years ago NAPOLEON Died,#1Person Ever on Earth!!!

Postby Dukasaur on Wed May 05, 2021 6:55 am

Napoleon was the most wicked cocksucker ever to walk the face of the earth.

He rode to power on the high ideals of the French Revolution, and he sold out those ideals in every sense. He sold out liberty and enslaved millions. He sold out equality and created a new nobility in his imperial court, as corrupt and kleptocratic as the Bourbons had ever been.

The most incredible hypocrite ever to walk the earth, he callously broke dozens of peace treaties that he himself had signed. Millions died in his lust for power. Absolute, unspeakable filth. If Napoleon could be brought back to life, I would without hesitation cut off his cock and shove it in his throat.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby KoolBak on Wed May 05, 2021 9:17 am

Outstanding rant! 2 thumbs up!!
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Postby saxitoxin on Wed May 05, 2021 5:58 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:--------------Today is The 200th ann. Of The Day The Greatest Person ever to Walk The Face of The Earth ... NAPOLEON...died...Yes, many might say JESUS...sorry JESUS is GOD not a man...so HE doesn't count...Duk,said a few people last year...Sorry Duk...Those people couldn't come up with a strategy to win a bake off ...let alone a war :roll: ..... NAPOLEON was the best Strategist ever on Earth...NAPOLEON has many things we eat and drink,and places we go ,named after him...As I said last year....As NAPOLEON was captured twice...He was allowed to live both times,as even his enemies respected him...They let him live out his life and he died on the Island of St.Helena...May 5th,1821 A.D....Today Humanity can't wait to string up a captured leader...WOW, hasn't Humanity grown :roll: ....It shows the quality of a person that can bring out respect from a FOE...Maybe that is something ... Humanity of today ...Can look back on History ,an learn that important lesson... :D 8-) =D> =D> =D> O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Vive L'Empereur!!!
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Wed May 05, 2021 6:00 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Napoleon was the most wicked cocksucker ever to walk the face of the earth.

He rode to power on the high ideals of the French Revolution, and he sold out those ideals in every sense. He sold out liberty and enslaved millions. He sold out equality and created a new nobility in his imperial court, as corrupt and kleptocratic as the Bourbons had ever been.

The most incredible hypocrite ever to walk the earth, he callously broke dozens of peace treaties that he himself had signed. Millions died in his lust for power. Absolute, unspeakable filth. If Napoleon could be brought back to life, I would without hesitation cut off his cock and shove it in his throat.

When the ideals of the Revolution was threatened by Europe's crowned heads he took those extraordinary actions needed to defend France!
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Wed May 05, 2021 6:05 pm

"IF YOU WANT TO KILL YOUR EMPEROR ... HERE I AM!"

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed May 05, 2021 6:21 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:--------------Today is The 200th ann. Of The Day The Greatest Person ever to Walk The Face of The Earth ... NAPOLEON...died...Yes, many might say JESUS...sorry JESUS is GOD not a man...so HE doesn't count...Duk,said a few people last year...Sorry Duk...Those people couldn't come up with a strategy to win a bake off ...let alone a war :roll: ..... NAPOLEON was the best Strategist ever on Earth...NAPOLEON has many things we eat and drink,and places we go ,named after him...As I said last year....As NAPOLEON was captured twice...He was allowed to live both times,as even his enemies respected him...They let him live out his life and he died on the Island of St.Helena...May 5th,1821 A.D....Today Humanity can't wait to string up a captured leader...WOW, hasn't Humanity grown :roll: ....It shows the quality of a person that can bring out respect from a FOE...Maybe that is something ... Humanity of today ...Can look back on History ,an learn that important lesson... :D 8-) =D> =D> =D> O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

So, greater than Moses? greater than Donald Trump??? (this should trigger someone)
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Wed May 05, 2021 6:27 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:

So, greater than Moses? greater than Donald Trump??? (this should trigger someone)

ME.

IT'S TRIGGERING ME.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed May 05, 2021 7:15 pm

Point the gun at your head, saxi, then get triggered.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu May 06, 2021 9:54 pm

Napoleon had a great impact on the history of Western Europe and sold the Louisiana Territory to Thomas Jefferson and the USA.

BUT to call him THE GREATEST, i.e., #1, is hyperbole. As a military leader, he is definitely a great one, TOP TEN, if not Top Five. (Genghis Khan, Julius Caesar, Attila the Hun, and Alexander the Great, come to mind as rivals there.) But what he tried to build, an empire of France, was ultimately NOT successful and did not last even his lifetime. Yes, it took many nations to defeat him, but he did not know how to keep a peace for his empire to endure. Despite his many victories, he is still a LOSER in the end.

That sounds a lot like Robert E. Lee, to me. :D

I visited Napoleon's Tomb in Paris. What an impressive monument. Other French military leaders are honored there, too. The French Tour Guide who lead us there said that the British kept his body for several years after his death to be sure he was dead. That is a great line and I think there is some truth there, too. LoL.

I find it ironic that it took TWO great British military leaders to defeat the one Napoleon: Duke of Wellington and Admiral Lord Nelson. The Napoleonic Wars was the culmination of some 800 years of wars between England and France, starting with the Norman Conquest in 1066 AD. In the end, France and Napoleon LOST and thus he cannot be called the Greatest, based on THAT ONE reason alone.

Secondly, to call someone great who caused the death of so many in war does not fit my definition of greatness.

is he the "#1Person Ever on Earth!!!" NO WAY.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,