Conquer Club

Black Lives ( don't really) Matter

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Black Lives ( don't really) Matter

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:41 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
The ram wrote:I used to be very tolerant, but our tolerance has been used against us as our weakness. On Sunday the 6th of June England played Romania in a friendly football match. The English players knelt down for a piece of shit career criminal, junkie who probably never contributed anything positive to society in his entire life. Whilst the 77th anniversary of D Day wasn't even given the slightest mention.

How low can these globalists take you, and your tolerance.

Yes.

I support tolerance, not normalization. The neoliberals have now merged the two ideas so that tolerance can only be exhibited by normalizing the abnormal.

Saxi, if you had a son.... no wait, never mind that is just a bad idea. Please go directly to hospital for vasectomy.

I would but the species still needs me to impregnate thousands of women after the mRNA vaccines leave everyone else infertile.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:59 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
The ram wrote:I used to be very tolerant, but our tolerance has been used against us as our weakness. On Sunday the 6th of June England played Romania in a friendly football match. The English players knelt down for a piece of shit career criminal, junkie who probably never contributed anything positive to society in his entire life. Whilst the 77th anniversary of D Day wasn't even given the slightest mention.

Yes.

I support tolerance, not normalization. The neoliberals have now merged the two ideas so that tolerance can only be exhibited by normalizing the abnormal.

Saxi, if you had a son.... no wait, never mind that is just a bad idea. Please go directly to hospital for vasectomy.

I would but the species still needs me to impregnate thousands of women after the mRNA vaccines leave everyone else infertile.

ITT I thought I read that saxi suffers from ED.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:10 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Yes.

Have you watched Utopia on Netflix?
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:47 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Yes.

I watched like the first half hour of the British version and then got bored.

I finally saw the Quiet Place and the Quiet Place II, though. I watched The Quiet Place on AMAZON PRIME (which is unusual because I usually torrent films) and The Quiet Place II at REGAL CINEMAS.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:17 am

Meanwhile, in Biden's America ---

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:49 am

saxitoxin wrote:Meanwhile, in Biden's America ---

Except for THE Crazies (mostly their patients and groupies), who follows or has any faith in Psycho-Analytics anywayzzz?

NOT EYE..... AND maybe cos eye dont c well
Last edited by jusplay4fun on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:55 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Yes.

NO wonder I have no heard much about this:

Utopia is an American science fiction drama television series adapted by Gillian Flynn from the 2013 British original series of the same name. It was released on September 25, 2020, on the Amazon Prime Video streaming service.[1]

In November 2020, the series was canceled after one season of eight episodes.[2] The British show had two seasons, for a total of 12 episodes.

Reception
Many reviews were critical of the poor timing of the release of the show with the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as its level of violence. Positive marks were given to the pacing and twists in the plot. On Rotten Tomatoes, as of March 26, 2021, the series holds an approval rating of 50% based on 46 reviews, with an average rating of 6.17/10, with the 16 top critics giving it a 5.43 (out of 10) and an approval rating of 37%. The site's critical consensus reads, "Utopia's cast and mystery at times transcend its overtly cynical and overly violent tendencies, but even those willing to look past the torture may find the whole thing too timely—in a bad way."[25] On Metacritic, the series has a weighted average score of 56 out of 100 based on 19 reviews, indicating "mixed or average reviews".[26]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia_(2020_TV_series)
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:09 pm

The LA Times
Black Lives Matter loses suit over Trump's Lafayette Square walk

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/black-lives-matter-loses-suit-over-trumps-lafayette-square-walk/ar-AALi3Lg?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnb7Kz

A federal judge in Washington ruled that Black Lives Matter can’t claim damages from former President Trump over the removal of protesters from Lafayette Square last summer before his much-publicized walk from the White House to a nearby church.

U.S. District Judge Dabney Friedrich on Monday dismissed claims by Black Lives Matter and other plaintiffs that Trump, former Atty. Gen. Bill Barr and former Defense Secretary Mark Esper directed a conspiracy targeting Black protesters.

“Merely alleging that the defendant officials communicated, without alleging any details of those communications that suggest an unlawful agreement, cannot justify inferring the requisite agreement” for a conspiracy, the judge ruled.

The District of Columbia branch of Black Lives Matter sued Trump, Barr and Esper in June 2020, describing a chaotic scene in which officers fired tear gas, pepper spray capsules, rubber bullets and flash bombs into the crowd.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:46 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
The LA Times

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/black-lives-matter-loses-suit-over-trumps-lafayette-square-walk/ar-AALi3Lg?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnb7Kz

A federal judge in Washington ruled that Black Lives Matter can’t claim damages from former President Trump over the removal of protesters from Lafayette Square last summer before his much-publicized walk from the White House to a nearby church.

U.S. District Judge Dabney Friedrich on Monday dismissed claims by Black Lives Matter and other plaintiffs that Trump, former Atty. Gen. Bill Barr and former Defense Secretary Mark Esper directed a conspiracy targeting Black protesters.

“Merely alleging that the defendant officials communicated, without alleging any details of those communications that suggest an unlawful agreement, cannot justify inferring the requisite agreement” for a conspiracy, the judge ruled.

The District of Columbia branch of Black Lives Matter sued Trump, Barr and Esper in June 2020, describing a chaotic scene in which officers fired tear gas, pepper spray capsules, rubber bullets and flash bombs into the crowd.

This dismissal just cost BLM leaders another 8-bedroom, 5-bath mansion. Now they'll have to double their efforts trawling GoFundMe.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:19 am

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
The LA Times

This dismissal just cost BLM leaders another 8-bedroom, 5-bath mansion. Now they'll have to double their efforts trawling GoFundMe.

For the Organization Black Lives Matter, NOT ALL Black Lives Matter. Only those designated as important enough get attention. The vast majority of murdered blacks, who are killed by other blacks, are simply ignored.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby The ram on Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:06 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
The LA Times

For the Organization Black Lives Matter, NOT ALL Black Lives Matter. Only those designated as important enough get attention. The vast majority of murdered blacks, who are killed by other blacks, are simply ignored.

The Marxists behind BLM only use black people to create chaos and stop the police from policing.
General The ram

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:17 pm

A year after Rats embraced Defund the Police, New York tonight elected a new mayor pledging a massive expansion of the NYPD. Eric Adams is a former police captain and president of the Grand Council of Guardians of New York. He has a documented history of breaking skulls and is a former Republican who re registered as a nominal Rat to win election as Brooklyn borough president.

Opposition to core Biden campaign pledges of men in girls sport, police defunding, no ID elections, nepotistic appointments, open borders, and China love is hardening. He will be unable to govern much longer. January 6 may become nothing but a foreshadow if Biden doesn't accomplish at leash one thing soon.
Last edited by saxitoxin on Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby HitRed on Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:23 pm

Is the goal of the media a race war?
Major HitRed

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:35 pm

In Biden's Kid Kages at the border, a new BBC investigation finds children being routinely raped, starved and beaten. Disease runs rampant in the Kid Kages of Bidenville.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57561760
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby The ram on Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:55 am

HitRed wrote:Is the goal of the media a race war?

No. It's to create division and hate, under the guise of being all caring. The division and hate it craves will only be able to be controlled by government gaining even more power under new laws they create to 'protect '. And with every new law created, freedom becomes less.
General The ram

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,