Conquer Club

RU Stock Genius

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

RU Stock Genius

Postby HitRed on Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:05 pm

Meeting too many people that are sky high on their stock market picks. That concerns me. Metals all time high, sellers market on houses, food is sharply up and just try buying land. Inflation creeping up. Looking to sell some stock but into what?

show
Last edited by HitRed on Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major HitRed

Re: RU Stock Genius

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:41 pm

HitRed wrote:Meeting too many people that are sky high on their stock market picks. That concerns me. Might sell but into what?

Bought ADT December 2019 up 43%

This was a gut call. I disliked buying it. Every cable channel at the time was advertising the RING Doorbell Camera. Worked out.

I'm not sure I'm buying anything besides degenerate gamble plays right now but here are a few that I've done well with recently

UWMC - largest wholesale mortgage originator in the USA. introduced a meaty dividend a couple months back. I was able to buy some around $7 in the last month, which meant a dividend around 5-6% year. It's also a low float company so the reddit army could make this one momentarily moonshot (in addition to it just being a solid company)

Any of the Cathy Woods ARKs... they have all seen pretty significant pullbacks after a few years of ridiculous growth. If you can get into ARKK around $105-$110 or ARKF anything under $45 i think are reasonable entry points given the current market...but IDK things feel high, hard to find any 'amazing' value right now.
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby The ram on Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:35 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
HitRed wrote:Meeting too many people that are sky high on their stock market picks. That concerns me. Might sell but into what?

Bought ADT December 2019 up 43%

This was a gut call. I disliked buying it. Every cable channel at the time was advertising the RING Doorbell Camera. Worked out.

anything under $45 i think are reasonable entry points given the current market...but IDK things feel high, hard to find any 'amazing' value right now.

You're a bearded egg, women can sniff a soyus sapien a mile off. I'm surprised you only have to pay $45 for a reasonable entry point. Those young kiddies down the reservation might be cheaper, desperation has no lengths.
General The ram

Postby riskllama on Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:33 am

happy gay pride month, rammy... ;)
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby The ram on Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:50 am

riskllama wrote:happy gay pride month, rammy... ;)

Why thank you riskcheata, I'm actually having a very gay month, full of the joys of spring.

Only today I'm off to a little village called Swanage for the weekend, with a nice lady. She's told me that she's bought a very short figure hugging dress for when I take her out for a meal tonight. Tomorrow morning I plan on getting an old steam train to Corfe castle, I do love a bit of history. I told the bird that she can have a lay in if that's not her thing but she wants to come just to be with me. Then in the afternoon, I hope to try a bit of paddle boarding as I've bought one as they look fun. A nice meal on Saturday evening followed by a few vodka and cokes and I'll make the earth move for the lady. So, a very happy and gay weekend on the cards indeed.

I hope you enjoy your weekend too
General The ram

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:27 am

I bought BNTX, BioNTech, the company that developed the Pfizer vaccine in November. It's up 100%+ since then
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:01 pm

:D
Army of GOD wrote:I bought BNTX, BioNTech, the company that developed the Pfizer vaccine in November. It's up 100%+ since then

How much longer do you hold it? to maximize your profit? have you decided on that, yet?

Asking for a Friend...LoL :D
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,