Conquer Club

Potential research collaboration chance with Joško Trošelj

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Potential research collaboration chance with Joško Trošelj

Postby josko.ri on Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:46 pm

I (Joško Trošelj) conceived my seventh ongoing research topic.
Title: (7) Natural currents oscillations
My hypothesis: Wind and ocean currents should be deterministically defined as damping harmonic oscillators.
Academics who support this hypothesis agree with quotes which was already envisioned by Albert Einstein and Nikola Tesla.
Albert: “Everything in Life is Vibration”
Nikola: “If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration.“
I search for collaborators on publishing hypothesis. 
Lieutenant josko.ri

Re: Potential research collaboration chance with Joško Troše

Postby KoolBak on Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:37 am

Why?

How does this definition better the world? Not trying to be negative ..just curious how it makes a difference or simply....why?

Is it simply for the joy of research / hypothesis proving / academic exercise? Cause I get that - curious.
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Postby josko.ri on Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:40 am

KoolBak, important is how but not why.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby HitRed on Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:12 am

What are they dampening?
Major HitRed

Postby josko.ri on Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:48 am

HitRed, important is how but not why.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby HitRed on Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:26 am

Hard to build support when you dismiss people.
Major HitRed

Postby josko.ri on Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:20 am

I did not dismiss any person ever.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:46 pm

josko.ri wrote:I (Joško Trošelj) conceived my seventh ongoing research topic.
My hypothesis: Wind and ocean currents should be deterministically defined as damping harmonic oscillators.
Academics who support this hypothesis agree with quotes which was already envisioned by Albert Einstein and Nikola Tesla.
Nikola: “If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration.“

You are examining two phenomena that are very characteristic of very complex systems: Ocean currents and wind, both linked to the complex weather of the Earth. Perhaps there are underlying pattern(s) to be found in some theory, such as Chaos Theory. I would imagine there is TONS of data to "mine" to sift through to find meaning data that may confirm or at least support your hypothesis.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby josko.ri on Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:36 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:

You are examining two phenomena that are very characteristic of very complex systems: Ocean currents and wind, both linked to the complex weather of the Earth. Perhaps there are underlying pattern(s) to be found in some theory, such as Chaos Theory. I would imagine there is TONS of data to "mine" to sift through to find meaning data that may confirm or at least support your hypothesis.

Chaos Theory is wrong, String Theory is right.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:47 pm

josko.ri wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

proof?
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby HardAttack on Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:44 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

proof?

chaos theory is the handsome name for phenomenons scientists can not set a well built, robust methods or models, therefore they do not tend to call it we human are still in bronze age and there are tons of problems out there stays blurry and foggy....

string theory, another handsome name for those who has unbelievable computational power sitting inside the labs, as a result they are capable of modelling problems using 7-8 even more space dimensions, then they bring solutions for previously called chatic problems....

this has got no proof mookiemcgee, this does not need for a proof even...
the zone your current technology fails to see will remain chaotic, the rest will have a new name no matter what 10 years ago some part of those were sitting within the borders of chaos.

the only unchange is change itself.
is the world flat ?

ask yourself,does space have a boundary ? or is it endless ?
give a proof for any possible answer pls.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:36 pm

HardAttack wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

proof?

chaos theory is the handsome name for phenomenons scientists can not set a well built, robust methods or models, therefore they do not tend to call it we human are still in bronze age and there are tons of problems out there stays blurry and foggy....

string theory, another handsome name for those who has unbelievable computational power sitting inside the labs, as a result they are capable of modelling problems using 7-8 even more space dimensions, then they bring solutions for previously called chatic problems....

the zone your current technology fails to see will remain chaotic, the rest will have a new name no matter what 10 years ago some part of those were sitting within the borders of chaos.

is the world flat ?

Have you considered GOD theory?
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby KoolBak on Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:32 pm

The space question cannot be answered. I thot you were smart. Duh.

I bet you don't change your own oil, do you? :lol:

Professional student, like my nephew. I guess it takes all kinds.
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Postby josko.ri on Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:51 am

jusplay4fun wrote:

I 100% Agree Funny
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby i-andrei on Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:14 am

Do you have a place to take real time data for this?
I would be interested in helping with this.
i can help with data ingestion/data structure and all that is db related.

edit: i just read it better. You need help for publishing a hypothesis, not for doing research. my bad on that
Major i-andrei

Postby josko.ri on Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:33 am

i-andrei wrote:Do you have a place to take real time data for this?
I would be interested in helping with this.
i can help with data ingestion/data structure and all that is db related.

edit: i just read it better. You need help for publishing a hypothesis, not for doing research. my bad on that

i-andrei, research collaborators are also welcome.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:01 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
HardAttack wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

proof?

is the world flat ?

String theory is used to explain the composition of matter and to link Quantum Mechanics to Gravitation. I do not see its connection to waves or weather. There may be applications of string theory to other phenomena, but I have not read such concepts.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby josko.ri on Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:01 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
HardAttack wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

proof?

is the world flat ?

String theory is used to explain the composition of matter and to link Quantum Mechanics to Gravitation. I do not see its connection to waves or weather. There may be applications of string theory to other phenomena, but I have not read such concepts.

Strings theory can explain fubdamental cosmos prosesses.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:01 pm

OK, Josko, blather on about fubdamental cosmos prosesses.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:32 pm

An interesting hypothesis nonetheless. When you use the term "damping harmonic oscillators" do you imply a completely controlled environment? Surely you are not.

• How do you take into account the true randomness of wind and ocean currents without any external factors?
  • What about external controlling measures that are on wind currents, such as the atmospheric pressure, weather, magnetic forces, etc., or external controlling measures that are on ocean currents, such as the moon, temperature, etc.?
  • What about the interjection of truly random controls on your environment, such as airplanes, birds, etc. for wind currents, and boats, submarines, fish, tsunamis, etc. for oceans?
  • What are you trying to suggest is the restoring force (since your hypothesis is trying to prove that these natural phenomenon are indeed harmonic) in either wind or ocean for your hypothesis?
  • Have you determined what general resonance frequency either wind or ocean operate at to produce a harmonic effect? Where on the IEEE frequency band would this resonance frequency lie?
  • Is your hypothesis based on a translational system or a revolving system, or both?
  • Why limit this to just wind and ocean? Solar energy exists on a similar spectrum as far as randomness is concerned. What about other natural phenomenon?
This seems more like a hypothesis for a student obtaining a Masters in Engineering researching Advanced Non-linear Control Theory rather than a Ph.D. Physics student researching Harmonics. I am just assuming you are going for your Ph.D. in Physics based on your post, but I could be wrong.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby josko.ri on Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:40 am

jusplay4fun wrote:OK, Josko, blather on about fubdamental cosmos prosesses.

I am already blathering.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby josko.ri on Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:42 am

Jdsizzleslice wrote:An interesting hypothesis nonetheless. When you use the term "damping harmonic oscillators" do you imply a completely controlled environment? Surely you are not.

I imply the one completely controlled environment.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,