Conquer Club

No Salsa/Dr.Pepper in D.C...Texas goes Biblical Justice!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

No Salsa/Dr.Pepper in D.C...Texas goes Biblical Justice!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:59 am

--------1st) Texas Dems. Are begging for care packages...As they hold Democracy still in Texas...Because ,they can't spend their own money on Salsa and Dr.pepper...They spent all their money on Miller lite...I could of heard them...Tastes Great,Less Filling...either way...We aren't paying for this exile...Texas/American tax payers are... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
------2nd) Wait ,it gets better in Texas...Someone goes to a backyard party..Starts arguing....Then..Starts shooting...Leaves...Comes back..When that person is chased,maybe trips...But the party goers chase that person...when that person is on the ground...They throw bricks(landscaping ones), they stone that person to death.... Some Biblical/Frontier Justice......You can see it coming America...It was only a matter of time...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: No Salsa/Dr.Pepper in D.C...Texas goes Biblical Justice!

Postby 2dimes on Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:31 am

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/07/26/bac ... by-bricks/

I guess they need some better landscaping brick laws?
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby HitRed on Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:07 am

Miller Lite is out. Texans love Shiner Bock.
Major HitRed

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:29 am

ConfederateSS wrote:--------
2nd) Wait ,it gets better in Texas...Someone goes to a backyard party..Starts arguing....Then..Starts shooting...Leaves...Comes back..When that person is chased,maybe trips...But the party goers chase that person...when that person is on the ground...They throw bricks(landscaping ones), they stone that person to death.... Some Biblical/Frontier Justice...
...You can see it coming America...It was only a matter of time...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Biblical Justice works for me here. They should pass laws allowing such bricks to protect those in Chicago (and St. Louis and Detroit) from the gang bangers who buy and use illegal guns. Sone defensive weapons are better than NONE.

Thanks to 2dimes for finding the news article and posting it.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby HitRed on Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:04 am

The street name Shiloh means the peaceful one, ironic

Self defense good.

Street justice bad.
Major HitRed

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:08 pm

HitRed wrote:The street name Shiloh means the peaceful one, ironic

Self defense good.

Street justice bad.

How do you label the incident in question? self-defense or street justice?
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby HitRed on Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:36 pm

Too many details lacking. Was the chase a few feet or a few driveways down?
Major HitRed

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:55 pm

Let he who is without firearms cast the first stone.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:36 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:Let he who is without firearms cast the first stone.

Good one, again..! Jonesy with another Brilliant and humorous and insightful FUN PHUN, or is it PHUN PUN?? or FUN PUN?? :D
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:25 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:Let he who is without firearms cast the first stone.

Good one, again..! Jonesy with another Brilliant and humorous and insightful FUN PHUN, or is it PHUN PUN?? or FUN PUN?? :D

I don't know, but it sounds like you're plotting a coup in Cambodia.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:49 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:

Self defense good.

Street justice bad.

-------Well ,I don't know if that is the right question.....Only in Texas,the land of God,Oil,Guns...Some frontier style justice...I go with Frontier Justice.....If you look at America,the past few decades...As the Law :roll: /Lawyers :roll: ...are only in defending and coddling the screw ups....It is about time ,people take the law,justice into their own hands....When warranted...You can't just go and kill people because you don't like them...But if you or you see someone threatened....Go all out....That is what we need taught in schools and colleges....Instead of making a society of pansies....
------Which gos to my belief,I'll leave it up to God if I live or die... Every one wants to live forever,think they will live forever,with medical magic...When they end up in a state run nursing home,alone taking care of by strangers,no family that visits....Why because,the world has become a society afraid to die,when we all know we will....
-------Now, back to Frontier Justice....Think of all the news stories the past 20 years...If just someone would have thought of how people used to think....If someone has a gun, shooting...But reloads 7,yes 7 times...What the Hell are people doing when that person is reloading...Pick up a chair a book,dirt ,crash right into them... Although,the sad thing is,if you charge...You soon realize,the other 5,10,15 people are just staying back....When like this story of stoning... Everyone got involved...So Great Job Guys...That is how to step up.....Have you seen the beatings taking part across the country...Like the one,where a person attacks and beats an old woman in New York...As the Door Man...a few feet away...Watches after he shuts and locks the door(when the doorman is at least 2 times the size of the attacker,not that much older)...Or any other beating...Where people,just watch and take videos... Instead of trying anything to stop it...
...Just saying, O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...Time for a return of Chivalry....I know women fought for equal rights...But think of what they lost...It used to be an unwritten rule, A man never strikes a lady...nice job equal rights... :roll:
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:13 am

ConfederateSS wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Self defense good.

Street justice bad.

-------Well ,I don't know if that is the right question.....Only in Texas,the land of God,Oil,Guns...Some frontier style justice...I go with Frontier Justice.....If you look at America,the past few decades...As the Law :roll: /Lawyers :roll: ...are only in defending and coddling the screw ups....It is about time ,people take the law,justice into their own hands....When warranted...You can't just go and kill people because you don't like them...But if you or you see someone threatened....Go all out....That is what we need taught in schools and colleges....Instead of making a society of pansies....
------Which gos to my belief,I'll leave it up to God if I live or die... Every one wants to live forever,think they will live forever,with medical magic...When they end up in a state run nursing home,alone taking care of by strangers,no family that visits....Why because,the world has become a society afraid to die,when we all know we will....
-------Now, back to Frontier Justice....Think of all the news stories the past 20 years...If just someone would have thought of how people used to think....If someone has a gun, shooting...But reloads 7,yes 7 times...What the Hell are people doing when that person is reloading...Pick up a chair a book,dirt ,crash right into them... Although,the sad thing is,if you charge...You soon realize,the other 5,10,15 people are just staying back....When like this story of stoning... Everyone got involved...So Great Job Guys...That is how to step up.....Have you seen the beatings taking part across the country...Like the one,where a person attacks and beats an old woman in New York...As the Door Man...a few feet away...Watches after he shuts and locks the door(when the doorman is at least 2 times the size of the attacker,not that much older)...Or any other beating...Where people,just watch and take videos... Instead of trying anything to stop it...
...Just saying, O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...Time for a return of Chivalry....I know women fought for equal rights...But think of what they lost...It used to be an unwritten rule, A man never strikes a lady...nice job equal rights... :roll:

First, I would say there is a bit of oversimplification there, ConfSS. I think CHIVALRY was an ideal and was lauded in some stories and myths and folklore, but did not happen enough in Real Life. Women were treated as second class citizens for a LONG time. (Black MEN were given the right to VOTE before ALL and any women in the USA.) You see that treatment of women in some Muslim areas or countries. Think about the attempts to have schools for girls (young females, under 18 or even under 15); they are often targets of Muslim "bullies" who try to keep them "barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen."

As with anything, there are many positive and negative consequences, and some are unintended. I would say the rights that women have: to vote, equal protection (in the workplace), Title IX (for sports), laws to protect women from violence, laws to protect against sexual harassment, and more, ARE ALL positive, in a NET sense. They can have some negative consequences, of course. Harassment and violence are most often and most likely by men directed at women in the scenarios that I am discussing here.

I have to go back and read; I am not sure I picked up the 7 reloads; I do think I read where the gunman did reload more than once. If so, I think your overall analysis of the INCIDENT in question is OVERALL something I agree with, ConfSS. I agree with HitRed that some details are missing to make a SOLID judgement on the Public Verdict in the "Court" of public opinion. My point is simply that at times there is a need to DEFEND oneself. The Law does recognize such needs to defend oneself, often to the point of killing the attacker. From the few details presented here, this seems to be a case of justifiable homicide to defend self and others.

As a teacher, we are now taught that when there is a gunman in a school, do not ONLY cower and hide. We are now given three options: 1) Run, 2) Hide (as before), and 3) as needed, FIGHT. There was an incident where a one student (an JROTC Cadet, as I best recall, some 5 years ago) FOUGHT the gunman (young man, most likely) and then others came to his aid. He was the only one killed, others were wounded. I do not recall if the gunman too was killed. That incident, and a few others, gave authorities and those who study and advice police on such matters, reasons to think that cowering and hiding is NOT the ONLY way to handle such situations. Such things are often split second decisions (same of many shooting by police). One must make up one's mind before the incident happens of what is the best way. And then IF and when the time comes, what factors can one quickly ascertain in order to make a prudent decision. I gave my students the scenarios and ask, What would you do if......
I was tryng to get them and me a chance to at least set up reasonable parameters of when to Run, Hide, or Fight. This discussion took place after we Practiced a Shooter Drill in school. We now do Fire Drills (at one time the ONLY DRILL), Earthquake Drills (in VA, at least), tornado Drills, and armed intruder Drills IN SCHOOL. Thank GOD we got rid of nuclear attack drills to "Duck and Cover." Too many drills. I will add that the consensus is that such drills have saved and continue to save MANY lives.

Ask yourself this question: If you could LIVE in any time in the History of humankind (or mankind, as some prefer), what period of time would YOU CHOSE to live? Without compelling evidence to the contrary, I would CHOOSE here and NOW.

I will add that some current trends (in the past 20, 10, 5 and 2 years) bother me greatly. The greatest such things that more than simply bother me are a growing lack of respect for God, Country, and Family. We have, in many ways, lost (much of the) Moral Authority of those fundamentals for most successful nations and civilizations.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,