Conquer Club

Voting Lib/Trudeau is Immoral

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Voting Lib/Trudeau is Immoral

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:45 am

So Canada was doing relatively well at getting a high population vaccinated. We were successful due to a lack of politicization of the vaccine.
Lexchin and Papenburg agreed that vaccine hesitancy has been relatively low among Canadians — which they agreed had helped with the rollout and credited to a lack of politicization surrounding the shots.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/wait ... d-n1274839

Then along comes Trudeau, who decided it would be advantageous to him personally for this to be a political issue.
Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau continued his push to make mandatory vaccination an election issue Friday calling the Conservative opposition to such a regime "irresponsible" and "dangerous," while urging the party to mandate that all of their candidates get a shot.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudea ... -1.6147660

So what he has done is reckless, by making a non-issue out of an issue.

It is a non-issue because the positions are identical:
So, Trudeau’s plan is mandatory vaccinations with testing and screening for workers who refuse, while O’Toole’s is voluntary vaccinations with testing and screening for workers who refuse.

https://torontosun.com/news/election-20 ... as-otooles

What's really irresponsible is trying to force an issue out of nothingness despite the health consequences to others.

It is so immoral that even Trudeau voting for himself would be inexcusable. The only way for him to save face at this point is to abstain.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Re: Voting Lib/Trudeau is Immoral

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:28 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
So what he has done is reckless, by making a non-issue out of an issue.

It is a non-issue because the positions are identical:
So, Trudeau’s plan is mandatory vaccinations with testing and screening for workers who refuse, while O’Toole’s is voluntary vaccinations with testing and screening for workers who refuse.

Here's an article that basically says the same thing, but in more detail. Basically Trudeau stepped in his own bucket of shit.
https://calgaryherald.com/opinion/columnists/corbella-trudeau-falls-into-his-own-forced-vaccination-trap-that-he-set-for-otoole
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby riskllama on Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:38 pm

meh, wasn't gonna vote for him anyways...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby 2dimes on Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:17 pm

riskllama wrote:meh, wasn't gonna vote for him anyways...

That.

I don't think I could vote liberal even if it came with a free XL pizza from Atlas.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:10 am

I support the Conservatives because their manifesto calls for opening the border to BioPure people like me, if they're arriving from a low-risk country and undergo a rapid test. The Liberals are only allowing entry to Frankenvaxed mutants.

Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:35 pm

The aging Trudeau was in beautiful British Columbia today. He and his phalanx of bodyguards were forced to flee in terror after an angry crowd of citizens arrived to chase them out of town.

A quiet residential street quickly turned into a chaotic scene Wednesday morning, with some people screaming obscenities as Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau and South Surrey-White Rock candidate Gordie Hogg made a campaign stop in South Surrey.

After Wednesday’s event, Trudeau walked through the crowd of protesters and around the block to a waiting vehicle. Heavily protected by RCMP, Trudeau was bombarded with insults and obscenities on the 30-second walk.

Media who have been travelling with Trudeau said it’s become a common occurrence at campaign stops.

https://www.surreynowleader.com/news/ju ... aign-stop/

It's pretty bad when Trudeau can't even get a warm reception in B.C.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,