Conquer Club

Congrats to Larry Elder!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Congrats to Larry Elder!

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:31 pm

Larry, you were such a shit option that even though Californian's from all parties generally hate Gavin Newsom they overwhelmingly voted to keep him in office.
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Re: Congrats to Larry Elder!

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:15 am

If you thought Trump's daughter-in-law's ex-husband was bad before, you ain't seen nothing. Newsom is gonna go hog wild. Get ready for revenge lockdowns.

California is about to be The Hunger Games in real life, except The Capitol is The French Laundry.

I actually don't mind Elder lost, just for the entertainment value of watching the reign of terror Newsom is about to unleash.

It's already started. The Rats are now dancing and singing that they have defeated the little people they despise so passionately and have now effectively gone from mere rulers to absolute oligarchs. The cuffs are off - it's full speed ahead on "rules for thee, not for me!" I can hardly wait until they start having the children of the peasants fight to the death for their entertainment.

This is just the first in a long line of slip-ups. It's such a strange virus; it seems to only pose a danger to people who don't hold publicly elected office. Mayor Breed ordered residents of San Francisco to wear face masks indoors on August 3, even if they are fully vaccinated, and deployed thousands of the city's armed police to aggressively enforce her decree.

Maskless San Francisco Mayor London Breed caught violating city’s health order

Mayor London Breed has been caught violating a San Francisco health order at a jazz club in the Tenderloin. Breed was recorded Wednesday night at The Black Cat dancing and singing along to the band’s performance in an intimate setting packed with maskless guests. She is among the guests seen without a mask.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/may ... quirement/
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,