Conquer Club

Fauci Ordered Drugs Tested on Orphans, Puppies Eaten Alive

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

If Fauci lies to the Senate do you think he's telling you the truth about vaccine safety?

No, Fool Me Once, Shame On You - Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me
67%
Yes, Jab it in my Arm! Gotta Get it! More VAX MORE VAX! Trust Fauci! Fauci is Science! MOAAAAARRR!!!!
33%

Total votes : 6

Re: Transit Infrastructure Crippled by Frankenvax Resistance

Postby HitRed on Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:33 pm

October 10, 21 Home

I am the Lord God of Heaven and earth of all that is seen and unseen. I am the Lord of all creation from very small to very large in size. I am the Creator of all that is seen and unseen.

Man creates very little without my help. I am the source of all that is in the world. All creation points back to the one Creator the Great I Am. I created all from my hand. The world and all that is was created by me.

I form each person from the time of conception. I give life because I am life itself. All life starts and ends with me. If it were not for me the Great I Am life would not exist. Life is a fragile state that comes from the God of Life. I am because I have always existed. No other being can claim this only the one true God of Heaven. I am because I am God of the Living! No other exist that can claim existence like I. I am the true God like no other because there is no other.

I am life-giving because I am life. I am the source of all life and from which life takes its name. Life is precious. No other can create life like the God of Life can.

Go now.
Last edited by HitRed on Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Major HitRed

Re: 6 Countries Ban Moderna Vax Due to Emerging Safety Conce

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:34 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:so you want the "Regime" to collapse and you do not care of the impact of ALL this disruption to the USA and to all the workers and travelers? You cannot wait until the next election, like the ones in 2021 and 2022?

I have patience.

Before it collapses I want chaos on every street in America. If the 82nd Airborne stormed the White House tomorrow and took Biden into protective custody that would be no good. Things need to get much worse first. Currently scheduled elections offer a good timeline. Hopefully the Resistance keeps turning the dial on the pressure cooker up until then.

It seems that saxi wants a civil war and street battles to bring down President Biden and his "Regime." WONDERFUL idea, saxi, Keep advocating that.

People who have chosen not to get Frankenvaxxed are under attack. They have a right to fight back.

If you don't want to be punched, stopped throwing punches.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:37 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:so you want the "Regime" to collapse and you do not care of the impact of ALL this disruption to the USA and to all the workers and travelers? You cannot wait until the next election, like the ones in 2021 and 2022?

People have a right to resist attempts to violate their bodily integrity. Anyone who supports a Regime that attempts to do so is complicit in the assault. If they want planes and trains and all the other niceties of a civilization, they can call off their attacks. If they choose not to, then they've made a choice. Choices have consequences.

You are trying to strike a Deal? As if you have such power? Very DOUBTFUL and NOT happening. You want planes and trains left alone in exchange for NO COVID vaccine mandates? NOT a deal I would take, even if I WERE in a position to negotiate for many people and entities.

saxi, you are FULL of Crap.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:44 pm

What saxi omits:

Nordic countries are restricting the use of Moderna’s Covid vaccine. Here’s why
PUBLISHED FRI, OCT 8 202111:22 AM EDTUPDATED FRI, OCT 8 20214:07 PM EDT

KEY POINTS
• The decision the three countries have made to limit the use of the Moderna vaccine centers around concerns it could be linked to cases of myocarditis, a condition where the heart muscle becomes inflamed.
• All three health authorities cited an unpublished Nordic study, which had been sent to the European Medicines Agency for assessment, according to Reuters.
A spokesperson for Moderna was not immediately available for comment when contacted by CNBC. The company told Reuters that these are “typically mild cases and individuals tend to recover within a short time following standard treatment and rest.”
“The risk of myocarditis is substantially increased for those who contract COVID-19, and vaccination is the best way to protect against this,” the spokesperson added.
Benefits vs. risks
Despite the risks associated with the immunization for young men, THL’s Salminen said Thursday that it was still important for everyone who was eligible to receive two doses of a vaccine.
According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the known risks of Covid-19 and its potentially severe complications far outweigh the possibility of having a rare adverse reaction to a vaccination. That includes the potential risk of developing myocarditis.
In August, a U.S. study found that males between the ages of 12 and 17 — the demographic most likely to develop myocarditis — were six times more likely to suffer heart inflammation from being infected with Covid-19 than from being vaccinated against the virus.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/08/nordic-countries-are-restricting-the-use-of-modernas-covid-vaccine.html
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:05 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:NOT a deal I would take, even if I WERE in a position to negotiate for many people and entities.

Seems like a crazy choice, but okay. If you push people around, don't act surprised when they push back.

And I don't doubt that if you keep pushing, the push-back is going to start getting a lot more serious than transportation stoppages. By requiring people get vaccinated as a condition of maintaining their livelihood on which they source basic requirements of life like food and water, your mandates are effectively threats of murder. Throughout all of history, people have tended not to politely allow themselves to get murdered.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:56 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
HitRed wrote:
My world is quickly deteriorating with the fall of your country.* It has fallen more rapidly than before. - Jesus

* USA

So HitRed, did Jesus tell you "your country" or the "USA"? Is the USA your INTERPRETATION of what Jesus told you?

I want to get your quote of Jesus correct. There is a difference between the two statements.

-------Not really Jp4fun....In a way ...HitRed ....Hit the nail on the head....For Jesus was speaking of Ancient Rome....The USA was modeled after Ancient Rome ,by the founding fathers....So, The USA has become Ancient Rome... reborn....So, Jesus is talking about the USA....I will bring back up,my Thread on Ancient Rome and the USA...so you can see... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:18 am

⚠️Stay home or drive this holiday season!⚠️

The unions representing American Airlines pilots and mechanics have issued ominous suggestions that that airline could be the next to be kneecapped and that the Southwest Action is just a test-run for system wide chaos that will cripple American air travel over Thanksgiving week, leaving millions stranded and plunging a dagger into the American economy, which is propping up the Regime and its attempts to murder millions of Americans by denying them access to food and water.

Down with the dictator!

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:58 am

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:NOT a deal I would take, even if I WERE in a position to negotiate for many people and entities.

Seems like a crazy choice, but okay. If you push people around, don't act surprised when they push back.

And I don't doubt that if you keep pushing, the push-back is going to start getting a lot more serious than transportation stoppages. By requiring people get vaccinated as a condition of maintaining their livelihood on which they source basic requirements of life like food and water, your mandates are effectively threats of murder. Throughout all of history, people have tended not to politely allow themselves to get murdered.

Here is more bad logic and obfuscation. Again, suxi resorts to methods that have misled some and have failed before to convince the weak-minded.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:08 am

ConfederateSS wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
HitRed wrote:
My world is quickly deteriorating with the fall of your country.* It has fallen more rapidly than before. - Jesus

* USA

So HitRed, did Jesus tell you "your country" or the "USA"? Is the USA your INTERPRETATION of what Jesus told you?

I want to get your quote of Jesus correct. There is a difference between the two statements.

-------Not really Jp4fun....In a way ...HitRed ....Hit the nail on the head....For Jesus was speaking of Ancient Rome....The USA was modeled after Ancient Rome ,by the founding fathers....So, The USA has become Ancient Rome... reborn....So, Jesus is talking about the USA....I will bring back up,my Thread on Ancient Rome and the USA...so you can see... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Love it. You ignored my response from early April until now, so for about six months. And now you want to recycle ideas that I have already debunked as an over-simplified parallel; further, history does not repeat in that way. I have heard about this comparison for at least 30 years.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:43 am

LOL! Southwest is now blaming their cancellation of 30% of their nationwide flights on bad weather that somehow didn't impact any other airline ... meanwhile, this weekend's weather ... :lol:

The government of communist Poland used to also deny slowdowns and breakdowns in the 1980s were the result of worker action. They would megaphone out, through their loyal media, that it was sabotage or natural disasters. That didn't work out for Gen. Jaruzelski and it won't work out for Dictator Biden.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:47 pm

HitRed wrote:You doubt. God is real and He speaks.

Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:20 pm

Can someone explain to me when HitRed became a religious nutty? Is he just doing this to troll?
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Re: Seattle Prepares for CHAOS as Mass Police Quit Over Vax

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:11 pm

The Seattle Police Department has initiated an emergency "Stage 3 Mobilization" with seven days left before its vaccination deadline and 40% of the force unvaccinated. The SPD was already down 20% from optimal staffing levels meaning that - if the city follows through with its firing threat - there will be less than half the number of personnel needed to secure the city from a Mad Max scenario.

https://www.q13fox.com/news/seattle-pol ... f-officers

Wanna know what's worse than a disease with 0.8% lethality? Cities engulfed in chaos and the streets running red with blood! Meanwhile, the airports, ferries, and trains are all non-operational so you have no escape except the gridlocked freeways newly devoid of speed limit or traffic safety enforcement! :D :D :D

The Department has received a specific threat to the City of Seattle supported by one or more incidents (locally, regionally or nationally) that has the potential to cause significant harm, property destruction or wide-spread public fear; A Stage Three Mobilization is a full deployment of all on-duty sworn personnel, including Investigations and other non-uniformed section personnel. Upon mobilization, non-uniformed personnel shall be in uniform and ready to deploy as directed.

https://www.seattle.gov/police-manual/t ... yment-plan

Couldn't happen to a worse place! =D>

The funniest part, of course, is that they'll have to send in state troops to save the city but the National Guard doesn't have a vaccination deadline until June of 2022! So you're just replacing unvaxxed police with unvaxxed soldiers.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:12 am

----------Great News... for The Put Our Trust in GOD side of the Vax debate....
-----------------Student Athletes of Western Michigan University have won in Great Lakes circuit court ....To Uphold their religious objections...The court ruled...to mandate play sports....or don't get vaccinated....It is not constitutional to students rights...to make them choose.... =D> =D> =D> ....Next step ... For GOD...The Supreme Court...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby jimboston on Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:01 am

Saxi… yes or no.

Have you gotten the Vax?

I don’t expect an answer.

I’d bet serious money you have gotten yourself the Vax and you are fine… but that you just like to post negative shit, so why let a little thing like truth or facts bother you.
Sergeant 1st Class jimboston

Postby KoolBak on Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:06 am

Seattle's a mess anyhow....a good purging should improve traffic down the road :lol:

BFFs brother is a cop up there. Very interesting hearing his take on this. Wonder if the libs will seal off sections of the city again, then whine about not getting their basic civil services...

*grabs popcorn*
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:28 am

saxitoxin wrote:The funniest part, of course, is that they'll have to send in state troops to save the city but the National Guard doesn't have a vaccination deadline until June of 2022! So you're just replacing unvaxxed police with unvaxxed soldiers.

Not much to fear from soldiers stationed at Fort Couch though.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:39 am

Wow! Interesting turn of events having old white police officers defund themselves. I did NOT see this one coming
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:40 am

mookiemcgee wrote:Wow! Interesting turn of events having old white police officers defund themselves. I did NOT see this one coming

:lol:
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:44 am

jimboston wrote:Saxi… yes or no.

Have you gotten the Vax?

I've been very clear about this. No, I have not.

And I will not get a vaccine for a disease in which I personally face a 0.1% risk of mortality or serious adverse effect, particularly if that vaccine is manufactured by companies with lax historic safety records and who have no monetary incentive (civil liability) to get it right, and which use a manufacturing technology never before used in human history and for which there's no more than 9 months safety data on.

However, I fully support any high risk person getting vaccinated. And I also will get vaccinated myself if the preceding conditions change significantly (e.g. mortality rates increase exponentially, civil liability is restored, three years pass and safety data looks good, a protein subunit or inactivated virus vaccine becomes available, etc.).
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby HitRed on Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:47 am

saxitoxin wrote:

Have you gotten the Vax?

And I will not get a vaccine for a disease in which I personally face a 0.1% risk of mortality or serious adverse effect, particularly if that vaccine is manufactured by companies with lax historic safety records and who have no monetary incentive (civil liability) to get it right, and which use a manufacturing technology never before used in human history and for which there's no more than 9 months safety data on.

However, I fully support any high risk person getting vaccinated. And I also will get vaccinated myself if the preceding conditions change significantly (e.g. mortality rates increase exponentially, civil liability is restored, three years pass and safety data looks good, a protein subunit or inactivated virus vaccine becomes available, etc.).

+1
Major HitRed

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:51 am

Covaxin, India's inactivated virus vaccine, will be authorized by WHO within the next week most likely. But Americans can't access it because the Biden Regime refuses to make available protein subunit or inactivated virus vaccines to the U.S.

Americans have to rely on junk mRNA and viral vector vaccines with waning efficacy (now less than 46% at six months) and unknown side effects at the 18 month mark, all because Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J are lining the pockets of American politicians while Bharat Biotech is not.

Under Biden, with 54% of the U.S. vaccinated, more Americans have died of COVID-19 than during Trump, when 0% of the U.S. was vaccinated. This regime is amateurism personified. They're just making it up as they go. No one should trust them with tying their own shoelaces much less with your life.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Re: Sheriff of LA Refuses Vax Mandate for LASO Deputies!

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:01 pm

Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva has said he will not enforce any vaccine mandate on LASO deputies, saying government and law and order would collapse in Los Angeles if he did so due to the large number of deputies who have signaled their intent to resign.

https://deadline.com/2021/10/l-a-sherif ... 234852587/

That's too bad. I personally hope the police see mass resignations due to Sleepy Joe. Next time Trump loyalists decide to go on a self-guided tour of a government building it will be better for the country if there's no one standing between the Army of Trump and the levers of state power. It's time Trump took what is rightfully his, which is the full machinery of the United States Government. As the country spirals into chaos due to work stoppages and goods shortages, the Biden Regime is growing weaker by the day. Waiting until 2024 has become utterly intolerable. We need a legal and constitutionally normative transfer of power now.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:13 pm

HitRed wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Have you gotten the Vax?

+1

My body my choice right Hitred?
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby HitRed on Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:15 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
HitRed wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Have you gotten the Vax?

+1

My body my choice right Hitred?

Thou shall not kill.
Major HitRed

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,