Conquer Club

Question for all racist people!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Question for all racist people!

Postby Gregrios on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:16 pm

What drives you to be so racist? Is there a story behind it? Or is it just the way you were brought up?
Sergeant Gregrios

Postby heavycola on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:19 pm

Well, my racism is more of a hobby. I don't hate black people all the time - mainly on weekends. In this day and age, who has the time?
Sometimes i do manage to squeeze in a few hate crimes midweek though. Wednesday night i spat at an indian on the way home from work, so that was nice.
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Postby Snorri1234 on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:20 pm

Well my dad took me to the KKK rallies each time, and I guess I never really thought about it.
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Private Snorri1234

Re: Question for all racist people!

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:37 pm

Gregrios wrote:What drives you to be so racist? Is there a story behind it? Or is it just the way you were brought up?
Apples.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby suggs on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:41 pm

Balck people are different from me so they are bad and stupid and do not wash i am more clever than all back people there are more blacks than whites in england now which is rubbish because england is white the saxons were white white people are cleverer.

Plus, i had a dodgy curry once.
Norse wrote:But, alas, you are all cock munching rent boys, with an IQ that would make my local spaco clinic blush.
Sergeant 1st Class suggs

Postby -ShadySoul- on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:49 pm

you guys are weird, black people are fucking awesome. Now asians, thats another thing. They cant drive, they eat shit, cant speak English. They are invading the whole freaking world, and they still haven't discovered how to use condoms. They are duplicating faster then bacteria. They are also aggressive and many of them dont like whites.
Highest rank: Major
Highest score: 2299
Highest score board place: 582

Winner of Number five's AOR Tournament.

Sergeant 1st Class -ShadySoul-

Postby duck on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:50 pm

-ShadySoul- wrote:you guys are weird, black people are fucking awesome. Now hispanics, thats another thing. They cant drive, they eat shit, cant speak English. They are invading the whole freaking world, and they still haven't discovered how to use condoms. They are duplicating faster then bacteria. They are also aggressive and many of them dont like whites.

fixed.
Sergeant duck

Re: Question for all racist people!

Postby ignotus on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:51 pm

Gregrios wrote:What drives you to be so racist?

A car!

Gregrios wrote:Is there a story behind it?

Well it's an 2002 Opel Corsa
Maybe some backseat stories, but nothing that I want to share with the whole world.

Gregrios wrote:Or is it just the way you were brought up?

My dad thought me how to drive.
To know how to drive and own a car is how I was brought up.
:wink:
heavycola wrote:
Snorri1234 wrote:Man, this thread was great. A whopping 230 pages with noone changing their viewpoint.

I actually converted around page 198. Unfortunately, I converted to satanism.
Lieutenant ignotus

Postby Kaplowitz on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:52 pm

you guys are weird, black people are fucking awesome. Now asians, thats another thing. They cant drive, they eat shit, cant speak English. They are invading the whole freaking world, and they still haven't discovered how to use condoms. They are duplicating faster then bacteria. They are also aggressive and many of them dont like whites.

asians dont use condoms cause their dicks are too small... :roll:
Private 1st Class Kaplowitz

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:52 pm

-ShadySoul- wrote:you guys are weird, black people are fucking awesome. Now asians, thats another thing. They cant drive, they eat shit, cant speak English. They are invading the whole freaking world, and they still haven't discovered how to use condoms. They are duplicating faster then bacteria. They are also aggressive and many of them dont like whites.
You do realize that a good portion of Russia is in Asia, and once you cross those mountains, the people "magically" transform into Asians, right?

Anyways, where do the Indians of India fit? Somewhere in between?
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby zunzee on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:53 pm

-ShadySoul- wrote:you guys are weird, black people are fucking awesome. Now asians, thats another thing. They cant drive, they eat shit, cant speak English. They are invading the whole freaking world, and they still haven't discovered how to use condoms. They are duplicating faster then bacteria. They are also aggressive and many of them dont like whites.

um, referencing from ur comment, should it be so surprising? :D
Private 1st Class zunzee

Postby Dancing Mustard on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:58 pm

Penis envy.
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby suggs on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:00 pm

My penis get envious too Mustard-its quite normal.
Norse wrote:But, alas, you are all cock munching rent boys, with an IQ that would make my local spaco clinic blush.
Sergeant 1st Class suggs

Postby Fieryo on Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:24 pm

i do it because all the cool kids are doing it. now where did i put my white hood....
...where I'm from, we believe all sorts of things that aren't true. We call it -- "history"
Major Fieryo

Postby The Weird One on Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:18 pm

I don't really have too strong racism, mainly just looking with stereotypes. I use said stereotypes because I see them being acted out all the time (public school with about 70-80% blacks).
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby luns101 on Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:22 pm

heavycola wrote:Well, my racism is more of a hobby. I don't hate black people all the time - mainly on weekends. In this day and age, who has the time?
Sometimes i do manage to squeeze in a few hate crimes midweek though. Wednesday night i spat at an indian on the way home from work, so that was nice.

That's pretty impressive. I assume you've never been caught. Any tips on avoiding prosecution?
Major luns101

Postby comic boy on Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:27 pm

My parents were racist and they taught me,every Sunday they would take me to a meeting where we would sing songs and revel in our smug superiority. As I got older I did wonder if my belief was logical but my parents had given me a special book that said that racism was the only path , therefore I keep the faith.
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby unriggable on Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:28 pm

luns101 wrote:
heavycola wrote:Well, my racism is more of a hobby. I don't hate black people all the time - mainly on weekends. In this day and age, who has the time?

That's pretty impressive. I assume you've never been caught. Any tips on avoiding prosecution?

You say that you're a cop.
Cook unriggable

Postby Neutrino on Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:35 pm

luns101 wrote:

The trick is to commit crimes so absurd that the police officers will be too embarased to charge you with them.
We own all your helmets, we own all your shoes, we own all your generals. Touch us and you loooose...

The Rogue State!
Corporal Neutrino

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:37 pm

Neutrino wrote:
luns101 wrote:

The trick is to commit crimes so absurd that the police officers will be too embarased to charge you with them.
Like taking a dump over broken glass because a black person might have gone to the only public restroom for 100 miles?
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby Neutrino on Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:42 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
Neutrino wrote:
luns101 wrote:

Like taking a dump over broken glass because a black person might have gone to the only public restroom for 100 miles?

That's pretty good, but it's better if you commit high profile crimes. That way, your charge will have to be read out in front of many cameras. The prosecutors will be to embarrased to do so, and you'll be released.
We own all your helmets, we own all your shoes, we own all your generals. Touch us and you loooose...

The Rogue State!
Corporal Neutrino

Postby unriggable on Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:49 pm

You can say the same thing about people who discriminate against specific religions.
Cook unriggable

Postby a-person1192 on Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:52 pm

im not too racists but it drives me mad when im sitting in class and the black people in the back of the class are so friggin loud i cant learn shit
If I was lying wouldn't my pants be on fire?
Cook a-person1192

Postby unriggable on Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:59 pm

a-person1192 wrote:im not too racists but it drives me mad when im sitting in class and the black people in the back of the class are so friggin loud i cant learn shit

Only the blacks?
Cook unriggable

Postby -ShadySoul- on Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:07 am

a-person1192 wrote:im not too racists but it drives me mad when im sitting in class and the black people in the back of the class are so friggin loud i cant learn shit

Everyone who sits at the back is loud, no matter the race.
Sergeant 1st Class -ShadySoul-

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,