Conquer Club

Question for all racist people!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby got tonkaed on Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:17 pm

Dancing Mustard wrote:Don't try to fight it GT, chaos theory dictates that this thread will inevitably descend into 'which race has bigger knobs' before disolving into a blob of one-liners...

Believe me, King Canute couldn't stop it either.

i was going to say something clever but then i realized you are probably right.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby unriggable on Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:03 pm

got tonkaed wrote:
Dancing Mustard wrote:Don't try to fight it GT, chaos theory dictates that this thread will inevitably descend into 'which race has bigger knobs' before disolving into a blob of one-liners...

A black dick and an asian dick walk into a bar...
Cook unriggable

Postby Frigidus on Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:25 pm

unriggable wrote:
got tonkaed wrote:

A black dick and an asian dick walk into a bar...

What a sausage-fest.
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby DAZMCFC on Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:08 am

Gregrios wrote:I don't think one race is any smarter than the next. On the other hand, I do find that blacks are better athletes than other races. I've got a theory to back this up. It seems to me that blacks have bigger noses and because of this, they are able to take in more oxegen when performing. Other than that, I see no difference. My conclusion is that blacks are actually more superior than other races because they've got the advantage of endurance. When it comes to smarts and personality, we all have the same potential.

the Jews have the biggest noses, so your theory is full of fail.
high score:2765
high place:116
Major DAZMCFC

Postby Guiscard on Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:14 am

DAZMCFC wrote:
Gregrios wrote:I don't think one race is any smarter than the next. On the other hand, I do find that blacks are better athletes than other races. I've got a theory to back this up. It seems to me that blacks have bigger noses and because of this, they are able to take in more oxegen when performing. Other than that, I see no difference. My conclusion is that blacks are actually more superior than other races because they've got the advantage of endurance. When it comes to smarts and personality, we all have the same potential.

Yeh but the infrastructure just isn't there for Jewish sport to illustrate its superiority. And when they do make it to the Olympics, and are ready to show their athletic prowess they go and get taken hostage.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby comic boy on Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:38 am

Guiscard wrote:
DAZMCFC wrote:

Yeh but the infrastructure just isn't there for Jewish sport to illustrate its superiority. And when they do make it to the Olympics, and are ready to show their athletic prowess they go and get taken hostage.

Or they sell their stadium passes to the highest bidder :D
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby Frigidus on Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:18 am

comic boy wrote:
Guiscard wrote:
DAZMCFC wrote:

Or they sell their stadium passes to the highest bidder :D

Plus crucify a deity. All before noon, even.
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby Gregrios on Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:41 pm

unriggable wrote:
Gregrios wrote:I think their physical attributes are genetic.

Do you think they evolved those genes?

No I don't.
Sergeant Gregrios

Postby unriggable on Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:38 pm

Gregrios wrote:
unriggable wrote:

No I don't.

Then how did they get there if we are all the substance of the same person...
Cook unriggable

Postby Gregrios on Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:35 pm

unriggable wrote:
Gregrios wrote:
unriggable wrote:

No I don't.

I don't follow. Would you mind explaining what you mean?
Sergeant Gregrios

Postby Norse on Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:44 pm

Gregrios wrote:

His arguement is spurious greggy. It suggests, that maybe over a period of thousands of years, where homosapiens have travelled to different climates, branched off from one-another, faced different sets of challenges, eaten different types of food, learned different things, that they could somehow "mutate" into being genetically different...or "evolved" specimens from early man, so as to make them twigs of the same branch.

Ya I know, he must be a total fruit-cake, eh?...send in the men in white shirts!

But eh, we don't need to worry about these fools, when we sit here, safe in the knowledge, that god hand-crafted every single human-being, and gave us the gift of life, probably by some sort of voodoo, and then STILL finds time to look over our shoulder, just in case we feel like beating one out at lunch time, in the ladies bogs.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby unriggable on Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:55 pm

Gregrios wrote:
unriggable wrote:
Gregrios wrote:
unriggable wrote:

No I don't.

Adam + Eve = everybody. Yet there are innumerable eyer colors, skin colors, hair colors, hair styles, foot sizes, hand sizes, waist sizes, heights, weights, dick lengths. Unless a few mutations and evolutions happened, there should always have been this many people to account for this great number of attributes.
Cook unriggable

Postby Neoteny on Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:16 pm

unriggable wrote:
Gregrios wrote:
unriggable wrote:
Gregrios wrote:
unriggable wrote:

No I don't.

Adam + Eve = everybody. Yet there are innumerable eyer colors, skin colors, hair colors, hair styles, foot sizes, hand sizes, waist sizes, heights, weights, dick lengths. Unless a few mutations and evolutions happened, there should always have been this many people to account for this great number of attributes.

Genetic deterioration. Polymerase copying fidelity is a myth that the man uses to repress Christians in the United States.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby Dancing Mustard on Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:18 pm

Norse wrote:just in case we feel like beating one out at lunch time, in the ladies bogs.
You make it sound like a bad thing...
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Corporal Dancing Mustard

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,