Conquer Club

Who would win in a fight to the death?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The winner is?

Total votes : 0

Postby Norse on Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:32 pm

This thread's results highlight the problem with the world today.

Little molly-coddled, delusional little boys, wrapped up in a sense of hero romanticism.

Face the truth, Tyson was a big, crazy beefy bastard, who would even give me a half decent fight. Lee would try to kick tyson, and tyson would laugh as his miserable efforts are foundto be less effective against 18 stone big beefy black men, as they are against skinny little stunt men, who go down quicker than the average chick when norse is in town.

Face it, the nasty, big, feirce, self-promoting bastards always win.

FACT!
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby autoload on Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:51 am

Harijan wrote:None of that exist in a stage. You are essentially pitting a professional 220 pound fighter against a 160 pound actor. Both are fast, both are tough, but Tyson wins.

Try 135-140.
Major autoload

Postby luns101 on Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:06 am

Oh please! Like either of these two lightweights would stand a chance against Mr. Miyagi

Major luns101

Postby Skittles! on Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:08 am

suggs wrote:Postman Pat.

Fireman Sam will win, I'm sorry.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby Dancing Mustard on Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:22 am

So, Bruce Lee it is then...
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby brooksieb on Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:31 am

Bruce lee,

gotta watch out those men from china are crafty
Corporal brooksieb

Postby brooksieb on Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:31 am

Bruce lee,

gotta watch out those men from china are crafty
Corporal brooksieb

Postby heavycola on Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:10 am

Harijan wrote:The other factor to consider is that Lee was never a professional fighter. His fighting titles include one amateur boxing title that he won before coming to America.

He majored in philosophy and drama at UWash.

His fight scenes were all carefully choreographed so he would not hurt his fellow actors.

All of his martial arts performances were demonstrations. The 1 inch punch, the broken body bag, the punching his fingers through a steel can. All of those were on stage before an audience where he had plenty of time to set everything up just how he needed it to be.

None of that exist in a stage. You are essentially pitting a professional 220 pound fighter against a 160 pound actor. Both are fast, both are tough, but Tyson wins.

Tyson is a trained boxer. He is trained to protect his face and upper body only, leaving his spindly chicken legs vulnerable. All Bruce Lee needs to do is one of those mad kicks where he stamps on your knee and the bone comes out of your thigh. Awesome. That's the chicago way.

Lee FTW
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Postby Symmetry on Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:35 am

In a fight to the death, I'd bet on the guy who doesn't take drugs that induce brain seizures.
Last edited by Symmetry on Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Snorri1234 on Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:41 am

heavycola wrote:Tyson is a trained boxer. He is trained to protect his face and upper body only, leaving his spindly chicken legs vulnerable. All Bruce Lee needs to do is one of those mad kicks where he stamps on your knee and the bone comes out of your thigh. Awesome. That's the chicago way.

Lee FTW

But then again all Tyson would need to do is punch Lee in the face and then he would be pretty much done. The trick would ofcourse to land that punch.
I can't really say who has the overhand here. On the one hand martial arts aren't really that suited for barroom brawling, so when they confront in a random encounter I would bet on Tyson, but when it would be a ringfight where both know who they're facing it can go either way.

So my vote is still for Batman.
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Private Snorri1234

Postby DAZMCFC on Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:08 am

now i know Tyson is the badest boxer ever, but i would still go for Lee. he is to quick and the kicks to the legs would knock Tyson down to often.
high score:2765
high place:116
Major DAZMCFC

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,