Conquer Club

Too many speed auto tournaments?

The place for ideas, discussion of tournament related topics, and finding answers to questions about tournaments.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Too many speed auto tournaments?

Postby OliverFA on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:38 pm

At the moment that I am writing this, there are 7 speed auto tournaments open for joining out of 11 in total. I know that the Tournament Team does not run the tournaments, but I thought it would be good to call your attention about this.
Welcoming the long awaited Trench Warfare Setting (Previously Adjacent Attacks).

My Maps:
Research and Conquer - Civilization meets Conquer Club

Best score: 2,346 - Best position: #618 - Best percentile: 4.87%
Private OliverFA

Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (5)

Re: Too many speed auto tournaments?

Postby AAFitz on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:09 pm

i dont see the harm, more the merrier
I'm Spanking my Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now!!!!
Lieutenant AAFitz

Medals: 84
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Postby OliverFA on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:19 pm

AAFitz wrote:i dont see the harm, more the merrier

I assume that there can only be a number of automated tournaments waiting for players at any given time. And with that assumption, I think that the percentage of casual should always be higher than the percentage of speeds
Welcoming the long awaited Trench Warfare Setting (Previously Adjacent Attacks).

My Maps:
Research and Conquer - Civilization meets Conquer Club

Best score: 2,346 - Best position: #618 - Best percentile: 4.87%
Private OliverFA

Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (5)

Postby chapcrap on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:08 am

OliverFA wrote:
AAFitz wrote:i dont see the harm, more the merrier

I assume that there can only be a number of automated tournaments waiting for players at any given time. And with that assumption, I think that the percentage of casual should always be higher than the percentage of speeds

Yeah, I mentioned this to bW and I'm not sure what he's gonna do. That's a lot of speeders open all at once, IMO.
Captain chapcrap

Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Postby Butters1919 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:52 pm

OliverFA wrote:I assume that there can only be a number of automated tournaments waiting for players at any given time. And with that assumption, I think that the percentage of casual should always be higher than the percentage of speeds

agreed.
Sergeant 1st Class Butters1919

Medals: 105
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (30)

Return to General Info, Q&A, Discussion