Conquer Club

AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 MAPS [Level 7/10]

Tournaments in progress

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 MAPS [Level 7/10]

Postby Tviorr on Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:31 pm

Great tourney, having a blast.

One minor typo in the ratings for round 7.

In the groups list, Chewie and I have been rated 9th from round 6. - We should be 11th and have been swapped with the number 9 team that has been rated 11th in our place.

Not a big deal, the primary rankings list is correct, but I thought Id mention it just the same just in case something came of it.

Looking forward to the rest of it and hoping to place better and at least in top 8 this round :-)
Colonel Tviorr

Location: 3 clicks beyond madness. - or in Ikariam - eta server. Write me for an invite and startup help.
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4)

Re: AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 MAPS [Level 7/10]

Postby jeremscarem on Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:02 pm

Hey Tviorr, thanks for your note. I'll respond in your inbox. See my message there.
-j

Tviorr wrote:Great tourney, having a blast.

One minor typo in the ratings for round 7.

In the groups list, Chewie and I have been rated 9th from round 6. - We should be 11th and have been swapped with the number 9 team that has been rated 11th in our place.

Not a big deal, the primary rankings list is correct, but I thought Id mention it just the same just in case something came of it.

Looking forward to the rest of it and hoping to place better and at least in top 8 this round :-)
Sergeant 1st Class jeremscarem

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (6)

Previous

Return to Ongoing