Conquer Club

Auto-drop waiting games

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Auto-drop waiting games

Postby Donelladan on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:42 am

Make players automatically drop all their waiting games after a defined period of inactivity.

I just joined a 12 players doubles games. I go to my partner wall to ask him to take care of read the chat so that we can discuss the strategy and then I noticed I can't post messages on his wall because he is inactive since a long time.

It seems he didn't play on CC since july this year.

I suggest that a player is automatically kicked out of all his waiting games after one month of inactivity.

Currently we have that system for speed games, after a certain times of inactivity you drop all your waiting speed games automatically. A similar system should be applied to 24h game as well.
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Donelladan

Medals: 100
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (24)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (14) Challenge Achievement (2)

Return to Suggestions